Jan - Cover

Jan

Copyright© 2010 by Janna Leonard

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What would you do if you were changed into a woman without your permission, or actively seeking such a change? How would you cope? Who would you tell? Is "Hi Mom, it's me," enough of an explanation? This is a fantasy, because the Institute doesn't exist in Champaign or anywhere else, but it was fun to write. Codes are minimal and will be added as I go, the chapters will be posted as fast as they come back from the editor. Happy reading!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish  

The snow came, and with it the cold temperatures and blustery winds. I bundled up and kept going as the weather got colder, but I kept my senses tuned up for any likely candidates as a partner for me. I was hopeful, but no one appeared on my radar.

I spent Thanksgiving alone after eating my dinner at a chain restaurant. It had never been a big holiday in our family anyway, and I enjoyed the football games and a little too much beer.

I had the day after Thanksgiving off — I didn't want to fight the crowds and go shopping — so I called Kim and invited her over for the day. She needed a new blood sample from me anyway, so she agreed to come. I made snack food and settled in to read my new book.

She showed up about four in the afternoon, and I invited her to eat with me. She said yes and then got her business done with, and I started the hamburgers on the stove.

She offered to do the salad, and we chatted while we prepared the meal, catching up with each other and refreshing our friendship. I realized that I had missed her company and her bubbly personality. We sat on the couch afterward and sipped a beer, smoking and chatting a little bit.

Out of the blue she asked, "Have you gotten laid yet?"

Flustered, I stuttered, "Nuh-no."

"Why not?" she said. "You're pretty." I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. She asked, "Still looking for 'Mr. Right', or 'Mr. Perfect'?"

"I'd settle for a guy who was average as long as he was normal," I said. That required me to explain my criteria. "I want somebody about my age, a little taller than me, and with a modicum of manners so I can eat in public with him and not be embarrassed."

Kim guffawed. "You ain't askin' for much, are ya?"

"I'm not really looking for anyone," I said. "I want someone to ask me for a date; I'm too old to be asking a guy out."

"How about a girl?" she grinned.

"Huh?" I said, surprised. "I like women still, but I don't think I have the courage to ask one for a date. Rejection feels terrible."

"I'd go out with you," she said. "In fact, let me go home and change, and you and I will go dancin'. It's time you had a date."

I perked right up, smiling and grinning. "You mean it?" I asked.

"Wear something slinky," she said.

She gathered her things and left, and I searched my scant wardrobe for a suitable dress.

I showered and shaved my pits and my legs, moisturizing quickly afterward and hurrying to get ready. The closest thing I had to 'slinky' was a Navy Blue skirt and the matching jacket. The shirt that went with it was white with a ruffled front and short sleeves. I had a pair of short heels that would go with it too.

The shirt was almost opaque but not quite, so I didn't wear a bra, thinking I'd tease her a little bit. The skirt material was thin and I didn't want panty lines, so I picked a baby blue thong from the underwear drawer. It had never been worn, and was one of the more sensual things that Amber had encouraged me to buy. My legs were tan enough and I hated pantyhose, so I went bare-legged. I shifted the essentials from my purse to a clutch bag and I was ready. Oh, and footies for my shoes. Can't dance barefoot on a wooden floor, ya know.


We went to Foster's, a supper club with a band out on the west-bound highway. Kim drove her car, and we had a great time. I could dance slow ones easily, and Kim coached me through a couple of fast ones until I got the hang of it. We pulled into my driveway about two in the morning, and I didn't want the night to end.

"Join me inside?" I asked softly. Kim had had her hand on my thigh during the ride home, so my hopes were pretty high.

"Mmm," she murmured and shut off the ignition. Before I could open the door, I was kissed thoroughly but quickly, and she added, "Hurry! I gotta pee!"

I ran to the door, opened it and let her inside. She ran past me to the bathroom, and I heard her sigh of relief all the way from the kitchen. I pulled two beers from the fridge and turned to see Kim laying her jacket over a chair in the living room.

"Come here," she said quietly, holding her arms out.

I slipped out of my jacket and put it on the arm of the couch as I walked by, eager for some physical contact. We kissed, slowly and sensually, with some gentle tongue and hands roaming everywhere. Our conversation started in intimate whispers.

"Why haven't you dated?" she asked.

"I don't trust anyone," I said.

"You can't live your life in fear," she chided.

"I'm not afraid of you," I said.

Kim nodded, took my hand and led me out of the room and down the hall to my bedroom, where she turned me to face her and leaned in for a kiss. The only light came from the open bathroom door, casting shadows over her face. The seductive lighting only served to enhance the mystery of the moment. I could feel my panties getting wet as a surge of raw lust hit me low in the belly. I wanted to fuck. Now.

Both of us were wearing skirts and blouses, although I was bra-less and Kim wasn't; after some hurried kisses and frustrating button and snap opening delays, we ended up on the bed, almost, but not quite, naked. My panties came off first, and Kim held them to her nose and inhaled, making eye contact with me. I reached for hers and got one side, then she grabbed the other and they were gone. She pushed one of her legs between mine and we kissed long and hard, pressing our bodies together, writhing with anticipation. My nipples tightened up and my clit started tingling, sure signs of an impending orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.