Jan
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Janna Leonard

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What would you do if you were changed into a woman without your permission, or actively seeking such a change? How would you cope? Who would you tell? Is "Hi Mom, it's me," enough of an explanation? This is a fantasy, because the Institute doesn't exist in Champaign or anywhere else, but it was fun to write. Codes are minimal and will be added as I go, the chapters will be posted as fast as they come back from the editor. Happy reading!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish  

The next days passed in a haze for me. I was partially awake at times, but unable to move my arms or legs, and at other times I shook almost uncontrollably. I awoke once to see my legs being held up by metal cradles, and before I lost consciousness I felt pressure and a dull ache in my belly.

One day I remained awake for a short time while a nurse smoothed lotion all over my body. I became aware of a slight weight on my chest in two places, and although I couldn't lower my chin to look at them, somehow I knew I had breasts. That same day my fingers explored the damp, slippery crease that existed where my penis had been, and I let a fingertip slip inside. It was a very snug fit, tender but bearable, and I massaged the area until the nurse removed my hand. I noticed the tiny bump at the top of my slit was extremely sensitive to touch and then returned to the oblivion of sleep.

When I regained full consciousness, Kim was sitting by my bed rubbing my wrists. The IV stand was gone and I didn't see a tube coming from under the sheets, so I assumed my catheter was out. Fingers a moment later confirmed my belief. I felt as if I'd been run over by a truck.

"Hey, sweetie, how are you feeling?" she asked.

I tried to answer her but failed, and then I cleared my throat. "I'm okay. What day is it?" I asked in a raspy alto.

"It's Tuesday, July 8th, and you're almost finished." she said. "You hungry?"

Kim helped me sit up and held a cup of soup for me to sip; I gradually became more aware of my physical being and my surroundings. I was awake for the moment, but I knew that when evening came I'd have no trouble falling asleep.

As I started to eat my soup, Kim said, "When you finish, you have visitors waiting to see you. I'll help you with your hair."

"Visitors?" I squeaked, aghast at the prospect. "Who knows I'm in here?"

Kim sat next to the bed and took my hand. "Did you think you were going to be able to live in a vacuum? We took the liberty of monitoring your cell phone and e-mail; your daughter called and asked when she could come for the summer." Laughing at the look on my face, she said, "Your employer thinks you are having a family emergency, your rent and utilities have been paid, and your insurance is up to date."

I meekly agreed, "I never thought of any of that."

Kim sad, "Hurry up and finish your soup. I have a pair of PJ's here that look nice and ought to fit you, and you just have time to take a quick shower."

"Where are they staying?" I asked.

"We put them up at the Ramada near the Interstate and rented them a car."

"Oh God!" I cried, no longer hungry. "What are they going to say?"

"Time will tell," Kim said, "now hurry up!"


I swallowed the rest of the soup quickly and walked toward the bathroom, stripping off my gown on the way. Coward that I was, I kept my eyes closed through most of the shower. My skin felt very smooth, and the rounded bumps on my chest tingled when I touched them. I was so nervous I felt like vomiting. Kim came into the bathroom as I was drying off, and watched as I sat to pee.

I blushed and she commented, "It's okay, I've seen it before."

"I know," I said, reaching for the toilet paper. I wiped as I'd been told, front to back, as Kim closed the door. I stood and Kim turned me to face the full-length mirror on the back of the door. With a soft "Ta-da," she took the towel off my shoulders.

I noticed my face first; I could still see the outlines of Allan's face in my own, but my profile was softer and very feminine. My lips seemed fuller, my nose didn't look quite as big as before, and my ears didn't stick out like they had. My eyebrows were thicker and my eyelashes appeared to be a lot longer. Instead of the dull brown they'd been, my eyes were now a rich warm brown, the same shade as good whiskey. The sparkly gold flecks added to the allure, and I smiled. I'd also lost the small dimple in the middle of my chin.

My hair had changed from a nondescript brown to a rich walnut shade with a hint of reddish highlights; I glanced lower and confirmed that my pubes matched perfectly. The hair on my head was past my shoulders and the stuff lower down didn't conceal anything.

Kim sensed my concern and said, "It'll grow in, don't worry."

My skin was blemish-free, a very light-caramel color that was soft, smooth and looked like an early-summer tan. I also had a light dusting of downy hair on my forearms. My breasts were nice-sized, a good handful, I thought. They sat fairly high on my chest and looked to be well-shaped, and my touches in the shower had confirmed they were softly pliable. The areolae, about an inch across, were a little lighter in color than the surrounding skin and pointy in shape. The nipples were discernible only as tiny raised bumps in the center, slightly darker in color.

My stomach appeared to be flat except for a small bulge around my belly button, and I thought my hips were a little wider but I couldn't be sure. My legs, knees and calves looked okay, and the crease between my legs had a small piece of skin showing in the middle. I stared at it and felt a tiny flutter deep in my belly. It seemed unreal, an out-of-body experience. I felt myself getting light-headed and the next thing I knew, I was sitting on the floor with one leg twisted under my body and Kim was patting my cheek.

I heard "Are you okay?" and managed to grunt and nod.

Kim helped me to my feet, and I turned to stare at the image in the mirror. I burned the image into my brain with repeated trips from my head to my toes, then slowly closed my eyes. My body's inner core trembled and shivered as I realized the truth; I was a woman.


Kim helped me dress and did my hair, which was long enough for a ponytail. She applied at little bit of blusher to my cheeks, commenting that I looked pale, and finished by putting some pale pink lipstick on me. It felt funny, like I had oil on my lips, but I didn't say anything. Kim told me she'd be right back and left my room.

I fidgeted for a minute or two, unable to sit still. I wished for a cigarette, anything to occupy my hands, and then the door opened.

My ex-wife, Emily, peeked around the door frame and warily said, "Chuck?"

My daughter Amber slid around my ex and said, "Daddy?"

I smiled and said, "Hi. Yeah, it's me." My voice had lost the raspy tone, and sounded about an octave or two higher than before.

Emily stepped into my room and assumed her stance of authority. Glaring at me, she declared, "Charles, so help me, if this is a ploy of some kind to cheat me out of child support, I'll take you to court!"

I decided to play it the 'shock and awe' way and unbuttoned my pajama shirt. If she didn't want to see reality, I couldn't help her.

"Do these look like a ploy to you?" I asked, gently cupping my breasts.

Amber snickered quietly, "Go, Dad!" and didn't object when Emily shushed her.

The silence in the room was deafening for a few moments; Emily broke it by fleeing from the room, crying loudly.

Amber walked closer to the bed, looking me over, and then she asked, "Is that really you under there?"

I reached for her hand and she gave it to me willingly, then I told her what had happened in simple terms, leaving out my emotional distress.

Her response was a girlish giggle and "Cool! We can have a slumber party!"

I said, "We'll see," as noncommittally as I could.

Kim said, "Well, you seem to be getting along okay, so I'll leave you two alone. You can go anywhere on the grounds you want; just be back in time to eat."

Kim walked out smiling, and I turned to my daughter. "So, Angel, what do you think?"

"I think this summer is gong to be huge fun, and I can't wait to move in with you!"

I said, "Umm, Amber? There is a slight problem I see." At her look, I continued, "I may be a woman, but I still have — how can I put this in the right way? — male type thoughts."

Amber giggled and said, "You mean you get horny when you see some female skin?"

I wasn't able to keep from chuckling, and I replied, "Yeah, that's about it."

She leaned over and whispered, "So do I!"

That effectively stopped the conversation for the moment, and I rang the call button for some help in finding outdoor clothing. I wasn't about to venture outside in my pajamas!

One of the nurses gave me a set of green scrubs and a pair of flip-flops, and I dressed for a walk. She might be as female as I am, but I made Amber wait out in the hall.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.