The Missing Y Chromosome
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hank Walker is just your average 17 year old student, but he decides to ride his motorcycle to Key West for Spring Break. Unfortunately, he runs afoul of the the Florida Highway Patrol. The next thing he knows, he's literally the only man in the world, and it's his duty to restock the world with the Y chromosome. Can he do it? Well, he's willing to fuck every woman in the world, but there are certain technical difficulties in the way. Here's a possible solution.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Interracial   First   Pregnancy  

OK, I been here in the future for 15 years, and I'm about to get some relief from my constant fucking duties. Officially, I have fucked 32,847 women since I arrived; yes, I know, but I did take a couple of days off here and there. However, Adam had started to produce viable sperm, so he is now available to start his own life of fucking six different women a day. To say the least, he has been looking forward to this event, and a national holiday has been declared so that anyone who wants to (and that's probably every female on Earth) will be able to watch the occasion on world-wide TV.

A special studio was constructed so that the event could be photographed from every angle. Hey, folks, we are talking here about the most watched

cock and pussy in the world. There was a world-wide lottery run to select the woman for this special event. The winner was a woman from Sri Lanka. She was almost literally a little doll. The first time I saw her, I thought that I could hold her in the palm of my hand. Of course, she was not really that small, but she gave that impression.

Adam is a little over 13 years old, so he is not that much larger than the woman. He still seemed to tower over her when they stood side-by-side, but her pussy was in the right place, and that was what counted. Adam was as much a virgin as she was, but, like virtually all teen boys that I have known (including myself), he was sure that he knew everything. I took it upon myself to go over several times with him how important it was to this woman that everything go as nearly perfectly as possible.

I warned Adam that if he screwed up and gave this woman anything less than his best effort, I was going to personally beat the living shit out of him. He had to understand what was going on and to do nothing to ham it up or otherwise do anything to diminish the occasion. This was a once in a lifetime chance for this women, and he better not do anything to mess it up for her. He had better give her multiple orgasms or he had better find a good place to hide, because I would be coming after him, bat in hand.

I think I finally got through to him. Adam gave the woman the kind of experience that she deserved, and I was proud of him. I lost count of the number of orgasms she had and was forced to go back to the video several times to verify that she had either seven or eight cums. The uncertainty came from the fact that she was so exhausted by the time Adam came, that she may have fainted before she finished that last one. In any case, I shook Adam's hand before the cameras and told him how proud of him I was. He beamed at my praise. The woman was rolled away on a gurney after her cunt was vacuumed of the surplus semen.

Actually, Adam had cum twice. He squirted jizz as soon as he penetrated the woman, but he was able to keep going as any boy that age should have been able to do. He never wilted after his first cum, so it is doubtful that even his partner knew that he had come in her so quickly. That initial shot was what let him last so long before is first "official" cum. We discussed the ramifications of the double shot and decided to keep quiet about it. Only he and I would ever know that it had happened. Adam had more integrity than I had given him credit for.

Thank God, the pressure was finally off of me! Adam and his cohorts were active enough that I was given an honorable discharge from the fucking brigade and was able to devote full time to fucking Hilly as often as she wanted me to. I was a bit despondent about the fact that she probably was only going to live another five or so more years, so we could not grow old together. Therefore, I was intent on making the few years she had left as much fun for her as was possible.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.