The Shoplifters - Cover

The Shoplifters

Copyright© 2010 by Ozmanga

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Being caught committing a crime can result in a fine or imprisonment and a criminal record. Kylie and her step-mother are offered an alternative to the police.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

Kylie sat on the chair with tears running down her cheeks trying to do up her unbuttoned blouse. A practiced eye would have detected the signs of sexual arousal in her flushed chest and neck and her outrageously pointed pink nipples.

"What on earth have you done to this girl?" Gabrielle shrieked. She moved towards Kylie as if to embrace her. Kylie stiffened and Lyn grabbed Gabrielle's right arm and twisted it up her back, preventing the outraged step-mother from contacting her errant charge...

The "Major" barked, "Enough. We have evidence that you, Mrs O'Malley, colluded with the young woman here to steal goods from this establishment. Your conduct from now on will determine whether we hand you over to the police or take other measures such as we have with your step daughter."

"This is preposterous," spluttered Gabrielle.

"Maybe," said Desmond. "Nevertheless empty your handbag onto the table."

"I will not," declared the angry blonde.

"In that case, I will," he said and plucked the Gucci leather sack from off the woman's shoulder and tipped the contents onto the table.

There was a mass of items including three letters and an invitation to a dinner of the Ecumenical Ethics Society addressed to Professor and Mrs O'Malley, two wallets full of cards, a fat purse, a silk scarf, makeup, two bunches of keys, a cell phone and a medium sized vibrator. On top of the pile sat a small crystal bottle of Clive Christian's No .1— at over $2,000 an ounce the world's most expensive perfume. The store's microscopic security dot was still in place.

The "Major" pointed this out to the infuriated woman.

"Had you attempted to leave the store, Mrs O'Malley, an electronic scanner would have triggered an alarm and I would have had no option but to call the police."

Gabrielle had calmed down having realized that the red headed ex policewoman was a good deal stronger the she was and, what was more, seemed to enjoy inflicting pain on her struggling prisoner. She regarded the incriminating evidence with horror.

"I ... I've never seen that before," she said.

"We have video footage of the perfume being slipped into your bag by your accomplice who then, herself, purloined a bottle of Chanel No 5," said Desmond. "Furthermore she has signed a full confession and accepted our terms rather than involve the police. I do recommend that you cooperate fully with us. I imagine Professor O'Malley – the author of Honesty and an Ethical Life, I believe - would not relish the thought of his daughter and his recently married second wife being given the tabloid treatment."

Gabrielle thought about this statement for a good minute before she turned to her step daughter."What confession did you sign, Kylie?" asked Gabrielle in an icy voice.

"Here's a copy," said Desmond producing an unsigned document. Gabrielle read it carefully.

"This is meaningless," she announced. "No court in the country would accept this so-called confession. I've a law degree and know what I'm talking about."

"Maybe," said the Major. "But think what the tabloid press would make of it."

Gabrielle considered this statement. God damn the pompous fascist prick, she thought, he's right. The tabloids would have it all over the front pages.

"What 'suitable corrective process administered by you' did you inflict on my stepdaughter?"

"A spanking. Kylie show your stepmother what she can expect if she cooperates."

The young woman stood and raised the hem of her skirt to reveal two large red hand prints on her young skin. Lyn gave a suppressed grunt of anger.

"Is that all?"said Gabrielle.

"All? It bloody well hurt," wailed Kylie.

"I mean did he or the red-head sexually abuse you? You are not wearing panties."

Kylie solemnly shook her head.

Gabrielle still had the document in her hand. Impulsively she grabbed a pen from the pile of stuff from her handbag spread over the table. Added her name and address and signed it. She thrust the paper at the "Major" and said, "Damn you. I've signed it. What next?"

"Now please accompany Miss Ash into the cell where she will conduct a cavity search."

"No. No way," objected Gabrielle.

"In that case," said the "Major" reaching for the land line, "I'll contact the local police who will no doubt conduct a search of their own."

"No. Wait," said the woman. She turned to Kylie. "Did they do this to you?"

"Yeah," Kylie shrugged. "It's no big deal. That's why I'm not wearing panties.They didn't find anything."She made me come though. Perhaps she'll do the same for you, you sneaky bitch,

Gabrielle turned to the "Major" and said. "In that case I will submit to your highly improper demand. I am no thief as you well know. I suspect this whole charade is merely an act of spite on my step daughter's behalf. And exploitation for sexual gratification by you two security officers," she said with a sneer. "But I have no wish to bring shame on my husband who is well known both here and abroad as a pillar of rectitude."

"Good. Get in here, " said Lyn. She had removed her suit jacket and looked as though she meant business in a plain blue short sleeved cotton top, suit skirt and boots. Lyn gripped Gabrielle's arm and marched her into the shower room.

"First let's see what you've got in that suit jacket," said the assistant security-supervisor as she roughly removed the expensive woolen garment. As she searched through the lining of the jacket Lyn eyed the other woman's figure. Gabrielle had the soft curvy figure that brought the devil out in Lyn Ash.

When she had done Lyn hung the jacket on the peg which still held Kylie's bra, cotton panties and blazer.

"Good," said Lyn. "Now take your top off,"

"Why?" objected Gabrielle, as she slowly complied with the instruction.

"As I told your accomplice, bra-padding is a favorite hiding place for shoplifters. Keep the pearls on. Let's see if those tits are hiding something."

Gabrielle gasped at the crudity as Lyn deftly unfastened the brassiere clasp between Gabrielle's breasts and peeled the lacy garment off the startled woman. In the main office Desmond and a curious Kylie observed the tableau through the one way mirror.

"You watched. You saw what she did to me," whispered Kylie with dawning comprehension.

"Yes," he chuckled. "And I saw you climax. I don't think Lyn will be as gentle with Gabrielle as she was with you. Let's watch," Desmond whispered back. His cock stirred as he appreciated Gabrielle's large breasts and plump plum colored nipples.

"Bra's clear," said Lyn. "Get your skirt and knickers off."

"Is that really necessary?" objected the professor's wife.

"Yes. Your skirt has a lining and you don't want to spoil your expensive lingerie with lubricant - either from a tube or natural."

Gabrielle frowned at Lyn's brusque manner but divested herself of both skirt and panties – fashionable garments which matched the filmy material of her bra.

"Keep your stockings and girdle on," said Lyn as she snapped on a pair of surgical gloves. "And bend over the chair."

Gabrielle reluctantly obeyed. Lyn applied some gel from a tube onto the proffered orifice. The blonde woman tensed but did not anticipate the ex policewoman's violent intentions.

Gabrielle screamed and sprang upright as Lyn Ash drove a bunch of three fingers and a thumb into her barely lubricated anus. The blonde tried to struggle but the red-headed ex-cop wasn't giving an inch. "Stop this fuss or we'll be here until after closing time," she said forcing Gabrielle's recently coiffed head down with one hand as she bored in with the other...

"You're hurting me," wailed Gabrielle.

"Nah," growled Lyn as she forced her fingers deeper into her writhing victim and spread them. "Nothing as bad as your hubby's pillar of rectitude, I'll bet. Anyhow I can't see anything up there so let's see what pussy has to offer"

In the main office Gabrielle's discomfort was being relished by both the "Major" and the victim's stepdaughter. Bent over the chair in the shower room the blonde's tits depended and swung freely as she struggled against the stronger woman. The sight excited both Desmond and the teenager. He smiled as he saw Kylie's hand reach under her skirt and begin to stroke her glistening pussy.

Lyn started her vaginal examination of Gabrielle gently enough. She used just one finger to trace the divide between the blonde's shaven outer labia. Then Lyn deployed two fingers and a little more pressure, nudging Gabrielle's clitoris before rubbing it gently. Gabrielle began to feel aroused.

"Please," Gabrielle gasped. "Don't do that."

"Why, Mrs O'Malley? I know you like it and it'll help get you wet for when I put my fist up you."

The idea of being fisted alarmed Gabrielle who began to struggle in earnest. She bucked and wriggled and kept up a sustained chorus of "No. I won't let you. Stop it." Despite her red-headed persecutor's best efforts Gabrielle could not be held still long enough to permit the examination the security team had deemed necessary. Unable to keep the blonde steady Miss Ash called out for assistance.

The "Major" was eager to help. From the cupboard in the office he collected a handful of broad Velcro strips and hurried into the shower room. Poor Gabrielle didn't have a chance. With an ease that spoke of practice, Desmond and Lyn bound the blonde's ankles to the back legs of the chair and her wrists to the top of the front legs. Thus secured her lower belly rested on the solid wooden chair back and her naked buttocks were thrust temptingly skyward.

"I think we can dispense with the rest of the cavity search, Miss Ash and proceed to the question of suitable punishment. She has already signed the confession."

"If you say so, Major," said Lyn. "I suggest a whipping. Five strokes?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.