Fear the Ripper - Cover

Fear the Ripper

Copyright© 2010 by Krystal Hope

Chapter 3

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A work in progress. I'll upload chapters as I get them completed. Katherine is a relatively unimportant, distant blood relative of Queen Victoria who ends up unwittingly involved in events she never imagined. This story is one of Jack the Ripper, leaning on the elaborate conspiracy theory involving the Royal Family. It's just my little spin on it.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Historical   Horror   DomSub   Rough   Torture   First   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Katherine knew that Doctor Gull was there in her room. She could smell him, hear his occasional utterances. She could see his silhouette above her when she forced her heavy eyes to open, the details of his features obscured by shadow. Vaguely she recalled that she should feel troubled at this knowledge, but cloudy euphoria was sweeping over her.

Large hands were exploring her body through the fabric of her nightgown. The sensations of fingertips lightly tracing paths over her torso caused her to close her eyes in surrender. The sensations deepened as the Doctor continued, gradually increasing the pressure of his touch, but not its speed.

Gull was only encouraged by the soft moans that escaped the lips of his seemingly willing prey. He lifted the thin nightgown enough to expose Katherine's abdomen. Even with her corset off, her waist was still very narrow, the product of years of corset training. Her hips were a pleasant width, and the Doctor couldn't help but lick his lips appreciatively as his eyes devoured the sight before him.

He dipped down to taste the flesh of her belly, relishing the softness of her skin. There was no protest as he licked a long, slow line from navel to sheath. With deft hands he eased Katherine's legs open, his tongue becoming an instrument of tortuous sensation as he explored her most secret place with calculated slowness.

A small sound of pleasant surprise met his ears when his tongue circled Katherine's rosy bud languidly. Rising slightly to watch her reactions, the Doctor licked his lips, and toyed with the small bud of flesh with his fingers instead. A smirk of satisfaction glanced across his face as he observed her. She was writhing at his touch, her hands gripping the bedding under her.

"That's right, my pet," he murmured, "Give in to it."

It appeared that Katherine wanted to say something, but all that she could utter was a strained moan as the Doctor's fingers completed one final stroke before leaving her. The absence of sensation at that moment made her ache for the Doctor's hand. Instinctively her back arched, her own hand taking the place that Gull had abandoned.

Gull watched intently as Katherine's delicate fingers took to the task of lightly stroking the tender pearl, now swollen from the attention it was receiving. The results she produced for herself were not nearly as satisfying as she'd hoped, however. The Doctor picked up on this, and without hesitation placed his hand over hers, guiding her.

The revelation that Katherine was no expert with her own body in this regard amused the Doctor slightly. With his hand still over hers he showed her where to be infinitely gentle, where to apply more pressure. The delicate art of rubbing, where to speed up, and where to slow down, until even in her drugged half sleep, with the opium working in her, her breaths came quicker, her heart beating faster from the intimate play.

The Doctor ceased, using one hand to support his weight, he used the other to release his swollen shaft from it's prison in his trousers. For a moment his hand lingered on his weapon. With closed eyes his fingers encircled it, and he stroked it thus, roughly, until the friction of it caused him to groan throatily.

Anxiously wishing to achieve his end, he lowered his pants, granting himself more freedom. He moved Katherine's legs, parting them further, giving him easier access. Her hand was still upon her mons, and she seemed at that moment almost ignorant of him. He brushed her hand aside, but she quickly returned it. Quickly frustrated by the action, he captured her wrist, pinning it above her head on her pillow. Seconds later her other hand joined it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.