Living Dizyntk (2) - Cover

Living Dizyntk (2)

Copyright© 2010 by Brian in the Dark

Chapter 1: Becoming Dizyntk

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Becoming Dizyntk - Michael adjusts to some of the differences between humans and Dizyntk. Feyalisa will ask her mate an unusual question and Ariarisha will show that she truly understands what being Dizyntk means.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Violence  

The Royal Palace on Sapphire is an impressively large complex. The grounds cover ten square kilometers. These grounds are surrounded by a five-meter high circular wall that is covered with polished white marble. Within these walls are many buildings. These include the barracks of the royal guard, a media center, a small aerospace port, caretaker's quarters, guest buildings, healing center, vehicle storage, repair facilities and many others. There are also gardens, ponds, a small river, a forested area, and a natural hot springs.

The palace itself is set in the middle of it all. Covered, like the outer wall, with polished white marble, it is a four floor twenty meter high circular building with six forty meter tall towers spaced equally along the outer ring. Six hallways lead to the six-floor thirty-meter high central structure like the spokes of a wheel. From this central building rises a one hundred meter high spire topped with the twenty meter high winged figure of the Goddess of Dizyn, carved from a single flawless deep blue sapphire and trimmed with gold and silver. Except for the aerospace port, there are no external lights at night other than the powerful lights illuminating the Goddess. On a clear night, the Goddess can be seen almost a hundred kilometers away.

Michael had only seen the port and the palace, but Feya was enjoying telling him about the rest of the complex, at least as much as she could remember about it.

"It has been over six cyankas since I was last here." she said. "I am sure there are things that I am forgetting."

"Where is the bonding ceremony taking place?" he asked.

"At the Temple just outside the main gate." Feya replied.

"Is it as fancy as the rest of the palace area?" Michael wondered aloud.

Feya smiled and blushed. "No, the Temples are usually very simple buildings. They are built quite sturdily but they are not fancy. It is left to the royal family to be so ostentatious."

Feya was quite embarrassed about this actually. Even though she had grown up in the palace, she had not thought about these things as a child. Her experience at living so simply with Michael on the planet they had been stranded on, however, had taught her that she did not need very much to be happy. She now realized just how extravagant the palace actually was.

At this moment, the door to the room they were in opened and a young female Dizyntk with blondish fur and hair entered. She was wearing clothing that Michael had learned was that of a servant. Her name was Risakala and she had been assigned as Feya's personal attendant. She came in with her head bowed and said, "Pardon my intrusion, Your Highness."

Feya looked at her and smiled. "It is alright, Risa, we are not doing anything intimate."

Michael was a bit embarrassed as he and Feya were still in bed. It was true that they were not being intimate but they were still naked. He knew that he would have to eventually get used to the fact that most Dizyntk were not overly concerned about nudity. While it was considered poor manners to be undressed in most public areas, it was thought of as nothing at all to be nude in your own dwelling. If company came over unannounced, they would take little notice of you being naked and it was understood that if your visitor stayed for any length of time that you would eventually throw something on. Michael knew this but it would still take some time, he knew, before he got used to this attitude. Risakala looked up and smiled. Her eyes were a very deep red.

"Her Majesty wishes to see you and Michael before lunch, Your Highness." Risa said to Feya.

"Lunch? Don't tell me we slept through breakfast?" Feya asked.

"Yes, Your Highness." Risa said. "I came to wake you but you looked so happy that I did not."

Feya smiled sweetly at Risa. "Thank you, Risa. Tell my grandmother that we will be there after we have cleaned and dressed."


As Feya and Michael got themselves ready to meet with the Queen, Kiasyphia was going over a short list of concerns which she needed to discuss with her granddaughter. The most pressing concern was that of her human mate. So far, the only Dizyntk who knew of Michael's presence were the crew of the destroyer who brought him and Feya to Sapphire, the members of Kiasyphia's immediate family and the palace staff. This would change soon. In just two days, Michael's presence would be common knowledge on Sapphire. In that short span of time, the Queen had to get to know this Human who was to be bonded to her granddaughter. This meant that she had to meet him first. She had talked with Westralen about his talk with the Human. Her mate had found him to be polite and knowledgeable of their customs. He also spoke Dizyntilin quite well. Kiasyphia had already met her great granddaughter.

Aria had stayed the previous night with Kiasyphia and her mates. She was a bundle of energy most of the morning as was normal for a child of her age; full of questions about the queen and the palace and the classes she would be going to. Although the Queen enjoyed the child's presence, she was somewhat relieved when Lira asked if Aria would like to see some of the grounds. Keeping up with little ones such as her was definitely a young person's job. Syphia did not know how Lira could manage.


Shortly after Aria and Lira's departure, Feya and Michael arrived. The three of them discussed the upcoming events. First would be the funeral for Feya's mother. Three days later, Feya would be officially installed as the new Princess. In between these two events the news of Michael's presence and his relationship with Feya would be spread around Sapphire by the media.

"There will be some of our people who will not be willing to accept you on our world, it will not be easy for you." the Queen said to Michael.

"I understand this." he replied. "I do not care what they say about me. I have promised Feya that I will never leave her side so they will just have to get used to me."

Kiasyphia smiled at this. If the human could keep this attitude then he just might win over most of the Dizyntk on her world.

The three of them talked for several more minutes. Just as they were finishing, the Queen's secretary entered.

"Apologies, my Queen, but Rear Admiral Zelatira is requesting an audience." she said.

Feya stood quickly and put her hand to her mouth. "Aunt Tira." she said in a whisper as she began to tear up.

Kiasyphia looked at Michael and explained, "Her mother's half sister, Liracalia's daughter. She has been out with the fleet and I did not think she would make it back this soon."

She turned her attention back to her secretary. "It is alright, Heyla, show her in."

Heyla stepped aside and in strode a Dizyntk about two inches shorter than Feya with very long flowing brown hair. She was wearing a very ornate military dress uniform. She looked directly at Feya and gasped slightly. Zelatira took a couple of seconds to compose herself and then bowed to the Queen.

"Apologies, My Queen, for the abruptness of this intrusion." she said with her head stilled bowed.

"No intrusion at all. We are always happy to see you, Admiral Zelatira." Kiasyphia said in very formal tone.

The Queen smiled at Zelatira and said in a gentler tone, "Now come in and welcome your niece home."

She straightened and walked to Feya, stopping directly in front of her. Feya was crying as Zelatira gently stroke her cheek. She wrapped her arms around Feya and hugged her tightly.

"You look so much like your mother." she said with her face nuzzled against Feya's shoulder. "I am so happy that you are safe."

Feya was returning the hug and whispered, "I missed you so much, Aunt Tira."

They held each other for several minutes before Tira looked up from Feya's shoulder and stared at Michael for a few seconds with her topaz gold eyes. The look was not hostile; she seemed to just be looking him over.

"This is your mate I presume?" she asked Feya softly without releasing her embrace.

"You already knew?" Feya asked before she realized, "Of course, grandmother would have told you. Yes, this is Michael. I know he is human, but..." was all she said before Tira interrupted.

"I do not care!" Tira said as she nuzzled Feya's shoulder again. "Do you love him?" she asked in a whisper.

"Yes, very much." Feya replied.

"Is he kind to you, is he kind to your daughter?" she asked.

"Yes, of course he is." Feya said as she held her Aunt tightly to her.

Tira pulled away from the embrace and took Feya's hands in hers. "Then I do not care that he is human. I only care that you are alive and that you are happy."

Tira turned to Michael and bowed her head slightly. "Thank you for keeping her safe."

Michael saluted out of reflex and responded, "It was my pleasure, Admiral."

Tira looked him over again for a moment. "Military are you?"

"Yes sir." Michael responded. "Well at least I was."

Tira nodded thoughtfully. "Rank and position?"

"Lieutenant, Courier pilot, Admiral." he responded.

She smiled a bit at this. "An officer? Good, that will make things easier. After all of the ceremonies are finished I will have things to discuss with you, lieutenant."

Michael could only wonder what she could want to talk about, but answered, "As you wish, Admiral."

After talking with Feya for a few more minutes, Zelatira took her leave saying that she needed to go find her mother and greet her properly while she was at the palace. Michael asked the Queen what Tira could want to talk about. Kiasyphia had no idea, saying that Tira had always been one to do things her own way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.