Hungry for Dawn

by Hungry Guy

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

BDSM Sex Story: A married woman writes to Guy and offers herself to him as his cum sponge, human mattress, and toilet slave for a weekend.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   Caution   Violence   .

As usual, when he got home from work, Guy's in-box contained the expected assortment of requests people in Nigeria seeking help from random strangers to smuggle their vast fortunes in America. They all made it to his wastebasket.

But there was one that looked sort of real.

> From: Dawn
> To: Hungry
> Subject: Hi
>
> My name is dawn

Figuring it might be real or it might be spam, he took a chance.

> From: Hungry
> To: Dawn
> Subject: Re: Hi
>
> Hi Dawn! Do you want to be my Cum Sponge or
> Toilet Slave for a day? I live north of New
> York. How about you?

Now most of the time when Guy replies to people who write to him, he never hears back. So when Dawn replied, that was a good sign.

> From: Dawn
> To: Hungry
> Subject: Re: Hi
>
> hi i live on long island, wish we were closer.

A common problem was that sincere sub girls often lived too far away--sometimes halfway around the globe. He thought about that girl from India who wanted to be his toilet slave a few weeks ago. There was always some problem or complication. If this Dawn is sincere, it might work out.

> From: Hungry
> To: Dawn
> Subject: Re: Hi
>
> Long Island is no problem. A few years ago, I
> commuted to Ohio by train every other weekend to
> play with a girl. I can get a motel near you for
> a day. Interested? If so, tell me about yourself.

Her reply came later that day.

> From: Dawn
> To: Hungry
> Subject: Re: Hi
>
> i'm married, kids a girl 4 and a boy 2. kind of Cute
> petite, around 5 ft 100lbs, brown hair and eyes. shy
> and reserved. only 3 sex partners. one was my uncle
> for many years when i was around 10. Don't smoke

He wondered why she would want to offer herself to a total stranger if she was married. Wouldn't her husband be thrilled to have a willing toilet slave as his service? This wouldn't be the first married woman who offered herself to him, of course. But after Kathy a few years ago, his suspicion rose a bit.

> From: Hungry
> To: Dawn
> Subject: Re: Hi
>
> How long have you wanted to be a human toilet? And
> I'm baffled. You're married? Why offer yourself to a
> total stranger? Why doesn't your husband use you as
> his toilet?

Her explanation came the next day, and was fairly predictable.

> From: Dawn
> To: Hungry
> Subject: Re: Hi
>
> i asked him if he wanted me just to lick his butt
> and he thought that was sick, so no way

Some people can be so mismatched erotic-wise. Well, Guy's gain and hubby's loss.

> From: Hungry
> To: Dawn
> Subject: Re: Hi
>
> That's too bad your husband isn't GGG. But it's
> good for me. Since you're married, I assume there'll
> be no sex. You'll just be my toilet for a few hours?

To his surprise, she wanted more than just to be a human toilet.

> From: Dawn
> To: Hungry
> Subject: Re: Hi
>
> I want sex! Can you spend a whole weekend with
> me? And afterward, I'll need you to cuddle and hold
> me and make love. Does that make sense?

Guy was certainly willing to oblige her.

> From: Hungry
> To: Dawn
> Subject: Re: Hi
>
> Yes, that makes sense. It's called "sub space."
> You need tenderness to come down from the high.
> And of course I'll spend the whole weekend. Can
> you get away from your husband for a whole weekend?
> Do you also want to be my Cum Sponge, and my
> Human Mattress?

This was certainly looking promising.

> From: Dawn
> To: Hungry
> Subject: Re: Hi
>
> Yes! I want all that! Use me! Abuse me!
> Will you reward me if I'm a good slave?

Guy replied suggesting they set a date.

> From: Hungry
> To: Dawn
> Subject: Re: Hi
>
> Of course I will. I've been told I'm
> good with my tongue. I'll give you
> a reward for being an obedient toilet.
> So scope out some motels near you.
> Since you're married, I'll let you
> suggest a weekend. I'm single, so
> my weekends are mine.

They continued to correspond, and chatted on Yahoo Messenger, for a couple of weeks before deciding on a weekend. Dawn suggested several motels near her and Guy packed up an assortment of toys and brought his folding BDSM bench.


Guy spent Thursday evening after work day preparing for his adventure. For starters, he carefully took a shit into an old bowl. Using a disposable plastic knife, he cut up the stools and set each piece into a slot in a plastic ice cube tray. Peeing into that bowl, he then poured his pee into the tray over the lumps of shit, filling the tray up. He then placed it in a double layer of zip-lock baggies and placed it in his freezer. He then checked his back of toys to make sure that everything was there that he would need. He folded up his padded BDSM bench and put it in his car.

So that Friday, Guy left work early and headed downstate. He put the poopsicles(TM) in an portable electric cooler filled with ice in his car to keep them frozen. After a long drive through New York City and out along the Long Island Expressway, he arrived at his destination out on Long Island and checked into the hotel Friday evening.

After checking in, he set up his folding BDSM bench and took a quick shower. As expected, he got a call from Dawn on his cell phone about an hour later.

"Hey girl!" he said.

"Hi," said Dawn. "Are you there? Do you have a room?"

Guy told her the room number and she said she's been waiting at the Dunkin Donuts across the street, and will be right here.

Within minutes, a knock came from the door.

"Hi baby," said Guy as he opened the door.

"Hi," she said and bowed her head.

"Come in," said Guy.

"I'm so nervous," she said. "I told my husband I'm visiting a friend in New Jersey and won't be back until Monday."

"Great!" said Guy. "We have all weekend together."

She looked up at him. "So what should I cal you? Guy? Master?"

"Seeing as I'm a bit older than you, call me Daddy,"

Dawn smiled. "Yes, Daddy. What Are you going to use me for first? Do you have to poo yet?"

"Say 'shit'."

"Do you have to shit yet, Daddy? I haven't eaten anything all day, just for you. I'm so hungry."

"Well," said Guy. "Not just yet. Here's the plan for tonight. It's late, so I'm going to order room service--a big steak and loads of fries. You'll get a taste after I'm finished digesting it. Your face will be my chair while I eat. Sound like a plan?"

"That's a wonderful plan, Daddy."

Guy called room service and ordered a porterhouse steak and an extra serving of steak fries. He also ordered two slices of toast.

"The toast is for you," he said. "No need to starve yourself waiting for me to feed you. I might not have to shit until tomorrow. You can't go hungry that long."

"Yes, Daddy," said Dawn. "What and when I eat is up to you."

Their food arrived a short while later. After the waiter left, Guy set up his folding BDSM bench adjacent to the small table in the corner of the room while Dawn ate her toast with a glass of water.

"All right, Dawn," said Guy as he stood by the bench leering at her, "Take your clothes off. Slaves don't wear clothes indoors in my presence."

"Can I undress in the bathroom, Daddy? I know you'll be seeing me naked in a minute anyway, but I'm nervous. We hardly know each other. Does that sound weird to you?"

"No!" he said. "I want to watch you undress in front of me."

Dawn swallowed and looked away and started to undress slowly. Without meeting his eyes, she removed her top and tossed it on the floor. Then her bra.

"Very nice," Guy commented as her bare breasts wiggled as she reached down to unfasten her pants button.

She kicked her shoes off and pulled her pants down. She glanced up at him as she stood there in just her panties.

"Panties, too," said Guy.

"Yes, Daddy," said Dawn as she removed the last bit of clothing that separated her from complete nudity in front of him.

"Beautiful!" he said. "Now lie down here, slave."

Dawn lay down on the padded bench. Guy buckled a set of shackles to each of her wrists and ankles, and fastened them to some of the eye-bolts in the sides of the bench. He then slid several belts under the bench and over the top of her belly and chest, and snugged her down tightly. Next, he placed a leather neck brace around her neck to prevent her from rolling her head from side to side.

Guy then put on a pair of latex surgical gloves, and removed the tray of poopsicles from his cooler. He inserted one into her vagina, evoking a squeal from her as he pushed the ice deep into her with his fingertip. He then pinched her jaw open and dropped one into her mouth. Then he removed the latex gloves and went into the bathroom to wash his hands after handling frozen shit embedded in frozen piss.

A moment later, with Dawn's head just below the lip of the table, Guy removed his jeans and underpants and stepped over her. He looked down with a smile as he sat on her face. Dawn met his gaze as she chewed on the melting poopsicle in her mouth. With his feet stretched out under the table, his full weight bore down on her face.

Guy slid the plate close to him and poured himself a cup of coffee and began eating. That porterhouse was close to a pound of steak, no bones. He sliced into the steak and took a bite. Oh man! That was good steak--nice and tender.

After about 30 seconds, Dawn started to struggle and squirm. "Stop squirming, bitch," he said. "I'm trying to eat."

Guy ignored Dawn's distress and cut and took another bite of steak. And another.

After about a minute (but who's counting?), Guy lifted up and let Dawn take a few breaths.

Dawn gasped and sputtered. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"Shut the fuck up!" he said and sat back down. "This is a good motel you chose for us," he said as he savored his perfectly prepared steak.

Guy continued to let Dawn breathe, letting her take a breath every few seconds, but sometimes stretching it up to a minute or so.

After Guy finished his meal, he got off Dawn's face and removed his laptop PC from it's case and set it up on the table.

"I just want to check my email before bed, bitch," he said as he used a tweezers to drop another poopsicle into her mouth and into her pussy before sitting back down on her face.

Dawn squirmed a little while he waited for the laptop to boot up and connect to the hotel's hotspot. While he waited, he felt gas in his abdomen, so he let out a fart directly into her mouth. He let her savor it while he scanned his in-box for anything urgent. Nothing urgent was in his in-box beyond a few more people in Nigeria needing help from random strangers to smuggle their millions into the US, so he stood off of Dawn's face as she struggled to catch her breath.

"I feel lightheaded," she gasped.

"Yeah?" he said. "Guess what's next?"

"You're going to wear me as your sponge thing?"

"That's tomorrow," he said. "It's time for bed, now."

"Okay," she said.

Guy then pulled some rope and fasteners out of his bag and threaded the rope under the mattress. Before unshackling Dawn from the bench, he took a wet rag and wiped the wet shit that had dribbled from her cunt from the two poopsicles he inserted. He then unshackled her from the bench and led her over to the bed.

Dawn smiled and climbed into bed. Knowing the position from having read his stories, she slid her butt up against the headboard and rested her head down on the mattress and spread her arms out.

Guy attached loose ends of the rope to each of her shackles and pulled it tight, stretching Dawn's body out tight.

"What if I have to pee or poo during the night?" she asked.

"Say 'shit'."

"What if I have to pee or shit during the night?" she asked again.

"That's what these are for," he said as he removed a few more items from his portable dungeon bag. He placed two small mattress pads under her, one under her head and one under her butt. He also put an adult incontinence diaper on her for added safety.

"Now this," he said, holding up a ring with two straps attached to it.

"Wait!" she shrieked. "I'm not sure about this."

"That's too bad," he said. "I've waited so long to do this to a girl," he said. "So I'm doing it whether you agree or not."

"I'm scared!" cried Dawn as Guy put the ring in her mouth and buckled the strap behind her head. Guy then walked over to the table and poured himself a tall glass of wine to help him sleep. Finally ready for bed, he mounted Dawn. He slid his hard eager cock into her mouth and pressed his crotch to her lips, forcing his cock deep past her throat.

Dawn immediately began squirming and struggling.

Before going to sleep, he relaxed his bladder and let his pee flow into her throat. Having emptied his bladder, his cock was rock hard, so he began thrusting down her throat. Slowly at first, he pumped her mouth harder and harder until his orgasm welled up and erupted down her throat. Wave after wave of pleasure squirted directly into her throat as he relaxed and let her gag reflex do the work. Finally spent, he squirted out the last few drops and rested his head on the pillow upon her crotch

Dawn continued to squirm under him. "Stop squirming, you stupid cunt!" he scolded her. "I'm trying to sleep!" He was asleep a moment later.

Dawn's squirming woke him once or twice during the night, but he used the opportunities to give her a drink from his bladder. It was sure pleasant to be able to pee without getting out of bed--without moving at all. He fell back to sleep quickly each time.

Despite Dawn's squirming, Guy slept late the next morning, drifting in and out of sleep until about 10. He peed down her throat once again before rolling off of her and out of bed.

He untied her from the mattress, and removed her diaper, as she lay there gasping and panting. "Come here, bitch," he said as he motioned her to get out of bed.

She started to move, but cried out and lay back down. Guy removed the ring from her mouth. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm a little stiff and sore, Daddy," she whimpered. "But I'll be okay."

"That's to be expected after having someone sleep on top of you all night, I guess," he said. "But hurry up. I want to wear you as my cum sponge next."

"Yes sir," she said and slowly sat up.

"Get on your knees, bitch."

"Yes, Daddy." Dawn slid off the bed and onto her knees.

Guy pulled out an assemblage of leather belts and rings from his bag and shook it out. He carried it over to Dawn and slipped it over her head. As he buckled it behind her head in several places, the ring in the front pressed tightly against her mouth with several long straps dangled from that same ring,. He then attached her wrist shackles behind her back together. Guy then lifted up the loose straps hanging from the cock ring pressed against her mouth and stepped into them. Slipping his cock through that ring and into Dawn's mouth, he buckled the straps around his waist, forcing his cock down her throat once again.

Thus worn, Guy walked slowly over to a chair and sat, pulling Dawn's head down between his thighs as he sat. Guy reached for the TV remove and proceeded to channel surf for a while until he found Mythbusters on the Discovery Channel.

He had to pee once or twice during the afternoon. With his cock strapped to a convenient drain, he merely let his pee flow without thinking about it.

After an afternoon of Mythbusters, he began to feel hungry again. With Dawn's mouth still strapped to his cock, he called room service and ordered a grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of tea. It was getting near evening anyway, so he unshackled Dawn's mouth from his cock.

"Wow!" she said. "That was so hot!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Why don't you go and wash up in the bathroom until my sandwich arrives?"

"What about me?" she said.

"I'll feed you later."

"I hope so, Daddy," she said. "Those poopsicles weren't so bad, but I want to know what it's like fresh from your ass."

"You'll know before the weekend is over," he said with a chuckle.

His sandwich arrived a little later, so he called Dawn out of the bathroom.

Dawn hurried out of the bathroom, and Guy strapped her down to his bench once again just like the night before. Sitting on her face, he ate his sandwich and drank his tea. Then he felt an urge. Leaning back, pressing his anus tightly to her mouth, he pushed a turd out of his asshole.

Dawn immediately began struggling violently against her bonds as he shit another turd out into her mouth. The full weight of his body pressing his ass to her lips meant that his shit had nowhere else to go but down her throat. He pushed another lump out into her mouth, then another.

He puckered his anus trying to push more out, but he had no more to feed her.

By then, Dawn was struggling furiously, but Guy waited to make sure she swallowed it all before lifting off of her. While waiting, he pulled his laptop to him and turned it on again to check his email once again. This time, someone in Turkey needed help from a random stranger to smuggle his millions into the US.

Dawn's struggling had become feeble, so Guy lifted off here as she began coughing and sputtering madly.

After a moment she moaned, "I feel ill."

"That's your first time eating someone else's shit. It's normal to feel ill. Deal with it."

"Daddy, I feel like I'm going to puke."

"Don't puke," he said. "I have to sleep on top of you again later."

"I'll try not to, Daddy," she said plaintively.

"I'll keep you from puking," he said and sat back down on her face.

Guy spent the next hour or so watching some You Tube vids and surfing for porn, lifting up every few moments to let Dawn take a breath.

After he was sure that Dawn wasn't going to puke his shit up, he stood and unshackled her. "Time for bed," he said.

Dawn walked over to the bed and assumed the position, then Guy shackled her down once again.

"Now, you squirmed so much last night, said Guy. "I'm going to remedy that." Guy went over, reached into his bag, and removed what looked like a dildo with metal surfaces on it, and a cattle prod.

Dawn stared wide-eyed as he connected some wires to the prongs on the cattle prod and to the blunt end of the dildo.

"What's that?" she gasped.

"Yes, this is my own little invention. This dildo is meant to connect to a TENS unit, but I'm hooking it up to this here cattle prod. You'll learn not to squirm."

"No! You can't do that to me! Don't torture me! Please!"

Guy slid the dildo into her pussy and connected the wires to the tips of the cattle prod. "It's only torture if you wake me up during the night." He then put a diaper on her once again, and placed the ring in her mouth again as well. At that, he took a nail clipper from his bag, climbed into bed, and sat on her chest with his feet straddling her head.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.