Pool Party

by Micahe7l

Copyright© 2010 by Micahe7l

Erotica Sex Story: A story about how I ended up smooth in 1977. The ensuing sex and how I remain smooth today.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

In 2010 I turned 56 although many men say that I still have the body of a 20 year old. I guess that Might be the case but I'm not sure I look 20 maybe 30 or 25 at the youngest. I think most men just want to see my body nude and in my younger day I would have no problem with that but now being older and married I'm a bit more conservative ... I also think my husband would have a bit of a problem with me showing off to a whole bunch of guys.

In late May or early July of 1977 my best friend and I were invited to a pool party. Wed decide to attend even though it wasn't terribly hot in Toronto. At the very least we could thrill a couple of guys maybe even get our first skinny dipping of the season in. We had no really problem of skinny dipping in front of guys about at that age guys are like 15 year olds. They see a bare breast and they start freaking out and some would probably even get a hard on. Like I said we could thrill a couple guys.

Carol and I walked over to my house and grabbed a couple of bikinis and tried them on and surprisingly t hey fit. We were both surprised as we had just going through a winter with out much working out or none at all. God bless a 23 year olds metabolism. We were about t o throw on a cover up of sorts when Carol stopped.

I asked her what was wrong when she trailed her hand down to the leg hole in my bikini and grabbed some pubic hair. We would definitely have to trim up our bikini line which wasn't a big deal. I'm just thrilled Carol had noticed it. It would have been the end of the world if we had going to the party with hairy bikini lines.

We knew that there was no way we could trim down or bikini lines with out shortening and softening the hair so We stripped off or bottoms and Shortened the hair with scissors. Then we hopped in the shower to soften the hair and tighten our skin.

You may think it is weird to be naked in front of another woman but can you honestly say that your best friend has never seen you naked? That's what Carol and I were and we had seen each other naked so many times since we were young that it was no big deal. We didn't want to be too late to the party so we decided to shower together. We were at my house and I turned on the shower because if you hadn't lived in my house you honestly wouldn't know how to turn on the shower. We waited a minute of two before we stepped in and began wetting our pubic hair.

After the water had wet us down enough we each took a disposable razor and began removing that hair that would be exposed outside our bikinis. After we did that we both stepped out and took a look at ourselves in the mirror. I like the look as I always had but then I had a novel idea. I don't know why this idea popped in to my head but it did and I took a pair a scissors and shortened all my hair before shaving my pussy completely bare. I looked at my pussy which was totally bald f or the first time since before puberty and then Carol did hers the same way. We both know that it wasn't done all that well so we decide to neaten each other up. Now seeing your best friend naked is one thing but shaving her pussy that is a bit weird. We did finish each others shave job and then we tested our handy work in different way then you may think. As opposed to just running our hands over the newly shaved area we actually ran our tongues over it. Doing this was no big deal to us either because we had known for years that we were bisexual and had eaten each out since about the age of 13.We gave each other an orgasm and then headed for the party.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.