Preview

Conceal Me What I Am

by Stultus

Copyright© 2010 by Stultus

Fantasy Story: Arc Deco #3 - The worst part about being apparently a very minor magician is that no one takes you seriously, until it’s once again time to save the world! Maybe this time Zak won't have to do it all alone... and maybe even find love along the way.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Paranormal   Slow   Violence  

Thanks to my usual cast and crew of advance readers and editors, especially Dragonsweb, The Old Fart, WanderingScot & WorldWanderer


Viola: Conceal me what I am, and be my aid
For such disguise as haply shall become
The form of my intent. I'll serve this duke

William Shakespeare
(Twelfth Night, Act I, Scene 2)


Author's Forward:

This is the third story in the Arc Deco series, and unlike the second story, I'm not going to back up as much to explain the weird and twisted world that Zak Zephyr lives in, so I'd suggest that you read those two stories first if you want to have a better idea of what is going on. This will be a long story, nearly novel length, so this should help satisfy the many readers that have been emailing me regularly for the last year, eagerly awaiting the next Zak adventure! Like this story, the next tale might be significantly delayed, so enjoy!

I'm slowly working on some large scale political maps of the Great Western Alliance, and its borders with Deseret, the CSA and the USA. Not to mention the western British Colonial Zone of Columbia and the very reduced frontier border with Mexico (or what's left of it). Maybe with luck I can get these done by the time the story has completed posting or shortly afterwards.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.