A Farm in Texas
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

Next morning Adam deliberately delayed the morning milking by a couple of hours, both so that the horses would be even more eager than normal, and so more of the men would attend to watch. Indeed almost everybody was there.

Grace was taken out to the stables by two men, with Stacey and Adam walking behind. Stacey was in a cute see-through baby doll jama, her mother was naked. The two men explained to the girls how to milk the horses, then Grace was made to kneel down with the cock head in her mouth. One of the men knelt behind her, holding the jug close up beneath her chin. Then Stacey and her mother used their hands on the horse cock and kept going until the horse spunked. The powerful jet of semen burst into her mother's mouth and overflowed down into the jar. Not having expected the jet to be so powerful, she was taken by surprise and nearly choked, but that didn't stop her being held in place until the flow stopped. Stacey squealed with excitement. Then while Stacey watched, Grace was made to lick the entire shaft and balls clean.

Then Grace was dragged to the next horse to repeat her actions, again with Stacey helping to masturbate the horse cock, and then again with a third. For the fourth horse, Grace was laid on her back on a low trolley with her ankles strapped back behind her, and pushed in under the horse, and Stacey was told to hold her mother's labia wide apart! Convinced she was about to be fucked by the monster cock over her, Grace started gabbling, but Adam consoled her with the words, "No, don't worry, he isn't going to fuck you, not this time."

She was made to grip the cock shaft and hold it pressed into her fuck hole as the men pushed the trolley closer, so the head was pressing hard into her, but of course she wasn't able to take it inside. Stacey lent in over her and stroked the horse, and unexpectedly he bucked slightly and Grace screamed. Adam was wrong!

The men quickly pulled the trolley back, but the head was inside Grace and it didn't flop out as they expected. So they left her there, and Stacey continued the massage, and only when the horse started to spunk did the men pull her free. Stacey lifted the cock so it hosed all the way up her mother's body. Semen was gushing from Grace's gaping cunt and the poor lady was sobbing. When the horse finished spunking, Grace was made to sit up, so the semen pooling on her belly and breasts could run down and dribble between her legs. Under her, in the trolley, was a sort of chamber pot, that was by now nearly full with horse semen.

Helping her to her feet, Adam laughed and apologized. "He wasn't meant actually to enter you, not yet. You must have been very relaxed!"

Grace of course had been fucked the day before by a pack of dogs, and then all through most of the night by a succession of men, so yes, in all probability her cunt was more relaxed than it had ever been. But her ordeal was not yet over. She was taken from that stall into an empty one, and was turned to face a gap in the stall fencing, into which each spectator in turn thrust his cock seeking relief, while the other men stood around watching and encouraging.

Adam took Stacey aside and quietly suggested that, seeing how easily the head of the horse cock had entered her, maybe they could put her mother to the horse, for a full planned fuck, that day after all, if Stacey wanted that. When Stacey had asked for it earlier, Adam had said then that he didn't think her mom would be able to cope, but he explained that her ability to take the cock head just now had caused him to change his mind. Stacey was delighted, and enthusiastic. "Bench, or sling?" he asked, having previously explained the normal methods for horse fucks.

"Sling," said Stacey, grinning hugely. "But without the horse being hobbled. I want to watch the horse walking her around the paddock."

Adam gave her a hug and kissed her, and she asked him if he wanted to fuck. He said yes he would love to, and she asked if they could go back to the stall and do it while they watched mom giving head in her rather unusual glory hole. By now Grace's hands had been cuffed behind her back, so she was only able to use her mouth, and she was already totally streaked with semen.

Moments later, standing lent over the bar of the stall, with Adam starting to fuck her from behind, Stacey called out to her mom, "How's it going mom? How many guys so far?"

One of the staff members advised her, loudly, that Mrs Harcourt had given head to eleven men so far. "She's getting better all the time."

"Go for it, mom," Stacey called out cheerfully, then she groaned as Adam thrust deeply and hard.

"How would you fancy the horse in your cunt," he whispered to her, partly to excite her but partly because he wanted to learn how she would respond. Stacey moaned, but he wasn't sure if that was just his cock moving firmly inside her, or his words. She didn't reply until some time later.

After Adam climaxed in Stacey, he announced that Grace had done enough, and could stop sucking dicks. She was helped to her feet, and brought out of the stall. Stacey stood grinning as her mother stumbled painfully past. She was taken back to the dining hall, so the men could have brunch. And while the men ate, Grace was shaved, using warmed up horse semen as shaving cream.

Watching this, Adam chatted with her daughter. "So, Stacey, what next?"

"Can we put her on a wooden pony?"

"Of course you can. Guys, would you like to come and watch?" It seemed they all wanted to watch this! The farm had a large room dedicated to these awful devices, with numerous different styles. Sometimes Adam liked to have a pair of girls riding facing each other, in shared agony. But today he provided comfortable seating for Stacey and the other spectators, while Grace alone was mounted. Stacey had chosen a narrow horizontal rod sticking out from the wall for her mother to ride. There were steps either side, so Grace could stand straddling the rod with it just below her crotch, while adjustments were made.

She was fitted with ankle and wrist cuffs, then her hands were cuffed together and she was allowed to support herself on a ring hanging down from above, so she could maintain her balance on the pole and so she thought she would be able to take some of her weight off her pudenda. After giving her time to prepare her mind for the ordeal, her newly shaved pubes were parted and she was told to bend her knees and settle down until she could lift her feet off the steps. When her weight was on the pole and her feet were free, ropes from her ankle cuffs were tightened drawing her feet out to the sides, off the steps and backwards, until Grace could just touch the floor with the tips of her toes. Then her hands were taken from the ring above and clipped to a ring at the front of the pole, forcing her to bend her body forward.

Now all of her weight was squarely on her cunt. Adam gave Stacey a pair of nipple clamps and explained how to fit them, and Grace groaned as Stacey first suckled one nipple to get it engorged then slipped the clamp on, then repeated the process for the other one.

Watching all this with interest, Adam noticed after a few minutes that as she sat watching her mother's very obvious suffering, Stacey's face had gone pale. Obviously she was beginning to understand the severity of this punishment. Would she relent and let her mother dismount? Adam thought she would probably give her mother five or ten minutes on it.

He was wrong. Several times Stacey went over to her mother and asked how she was doing. Sometimes she took a nipple clamp off, obviously enjoying the groan from her mother as blood flowed back in, then she either fitted it straight back on, or teased her mother by not putting it back for a while before walking forward and fitting it back on. It was not clear which Grace was hating the most, the pony or the nipple clamps, especially having them taken off and put back on. But despite her mother's pleas, Stacey didn't agree to let her mother get off the horrid pony. Eventually it was Adam who said she had suffered enough.

He told Stacey to remove the nipple clamps, and everyone applauded as Grace howled as each one came off. Two men held her steady while others untied her wrists and ankles, then they lifted her off and carried her to a short table, placing her face down with her legs hanging down one side and her head hanging over the other end. As one man pushed his cock in her bruised pussy, another put his cock in her mouth.

Adam explained to Stacey that it was a tradition of the Wooden Pony room that girls always got rogered from behind immediately on dismounting. And then they traditionally received a pussy whipping. Stacey looked puzzled, but all was clear a few minutes later when Grace was tipped over and laid on her back, her legs were pulled far out to each side, and Stacey was handed a pussy whip. "Lay it on, darling," Adam encouraged.

He could tell that Stacey was starting to have reservations about the things she was making her mother submit to. That was sweet. But there was no way Grace would escape her ride on the sling under a stallion that afternoon, with, as Stacey had said earlier, her mount walking her around the paddock.

He decided that Grace needed a rest if she was going to be nice and vocal during her afternoon impalement, so he sent her off to bed, and this time she was left alone. Well, sort of alone. She was tied to the bed by her wrists and ankles, legs wide spread, and a large dildo on a pole was inserted in the entrance of her cunt and the end of the pole was strapped to the foot of the bed.

The watching camera soon revealed that Grace was having trouble sleeping. She was seen to be squeezing her thighs and bucking her hips, and trying to push herself further down onto the intruder, clearly desperate to have an orgasm. After half an hour, a dog was released into Grace's bedroom, a dog that had been trained to stand over women and lick their cunts and clitorises. Grace spent the next hour looking up at the erect cock of the dog as he foraged around the dildo in her cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.