A Farm in Texas
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

That night, Adam sat beside Victoria during the evening entertainment, and watched her reaction to girls doing strip teases and pole dancing, and girls making love to each other on the stage. She watched the latter with a degree of interest that made it clear to him that she had experience of that herself, or at least had a desire to try it. As two girls on stage writhed through what seemed to be an entirely real mutual orgasm, he lent over to her and whispered in her ear, "Rebecca told me she likes you." Victoria visibly shuddered!

She had attended a second blow job training session earlier, this time with six men, and had done adequately although obviously without enthusiasm. Adam was thinking through ideas on how to change that, but for the moment he was going easy on her. He had allowed her to dress, in a cute little baby doll jama with frilly panties, and she had served food and drinks all evening, along with the other girls. But Adam kept noticing Victoria watching the other girls, and in particular Rebecca.

Now, while watching the entertainment, Adam was making her masturbate the men who came one after the other to sit beside her during the show, on her right. Adam was sitting on her left, and her left hand had been around his swollen cock for over half an hour now, not moving. Or at least trying not to move, although as she jerked off the guy on her right inevitably her left hand also jerked a bit. He had explained to her that this was a test, she needed to be able to do hand jobs with one hand while just stroking a guy with the other.

Now, when the man on her right spunked and stood up and left, Adam beckoned Rebecca over. She was still in her French Maid costume, looking just delicious. He whispered to Victoria, "Take Rebecca's panties off." She looked at him, shocked, but he could tell she was excited by the command. "Do it now, quietly, or I will make you do it up on the stage."

Victoria turned to look at the lovely young girl beside her, and gave a nervous smile, and Rebecca smiled back, and Victoria slid off the seat, squatted down, turned, and reached in under Rebecca's tiny skirt. The other girl helpfully lifted her bum, and Victoria drew the knickers down and off. Rebecca spread her knees wide apart invitingly. Still squatting in front of the girl's naked crotch, Victoria looked up at Adam for instructions. "Now lick her," he said, absolutely confident that at some time in her past Victoria had licked at least one other girl. He and Rebecca, and most of the men in the room, watched with interest as Victoria slowly moved her head forward and down.

Rebecca was equally happy being licked by a man, a woman, a dog or a horse. She just closed her eyes and let her whole body focus on the attentions of the tongue at her crotch. After a while, Adam reached down and drew Victoria away, and forced her back into her chair. She was crying! He lent close to her and whispered, "This is what you want, isn't it?" Victoria nodded. "Okay, then you can have her. Take her to bed." Victoria was flushing scarlet as, watched by everyone in the room, she stood up, took Rebecca's hand in hers, and walked out.

Next morning, and for some days after that, Adam tried to get Victoria to accept being fucked. But the girl just couldn't do it. She would take cock in her mouth, and would jerk cocks off with her hand, but she just hated having a man on top of her thrusting into her cunt. The problem, obviously, was that her husband had been so insensitive and so brutal in his treatment of her that the girl now froze at the thought of further conventional copulation. Trying to convince her to accept cock in her cunt, Adam used various methods of persuasion, including beatings and riding a wooden pony, but nothing worked. She would, if forced, lie still and allow herself to be fucked, but it was clear to everyone that she hated it. However she loved spending time with Rebecca, and soon became so addicted to her that she was willing to give displays of lesbian sex in front of anyone.

Testing her, Adam had Rebecca spank Victoria, and it was obvious that Victoria was turned on by it. It also turned on all the men watching them at it. Even more obviously, Rebecca loved doing it! At Adam's suggestion, she started tying Victoria up, and whipping her, and Victoria just begged for more.

Then Rebecca donned a strap-on cock, and Victoria watched her nervously but allowed Rebecca to penetrate her with it, and the two women kissed and writhed and soon Victoria orgasmed.

For several weeks, Victoria enjoyed Rebecca's attentions, and all the men at the farm, and Mr Steel at home watching on his monitors, enjoyed watching the two of them at it. They developed a routine, where after breakfast Rebecca, in leather or PVC or other Dominant costume, would march a naked Victoria out into the yard and tie her to a whipping post, and spend half an hour or more whipping her and fucking her, and quite soon after the performance started Victoria would begin to scream with pleasure. Rebecca would then put on the strap-on cock and fuck the sobbing girl from behind, after which Victoria continued to climax as men took their turns doing the same.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.