A Farm in Texas - Cover

A Farm in Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

"So, tell me more about your sexual relations with your husband."

Victoria squirmed with embarrassment. She was still in her underwear, standing within the humiliating red square on the man's carpet. After her spanking she had been allowed to pull her panties back up, but her bum was on fire, and the strap was still laid in full view on his desk.

"What do you want to know?"

"Tell me how often you two fuck, how, and where, and exactly what role you play in the fuck."

"He tells me he wants to do it, I have to lie down on the bed on my back, and open my legs. He gets over me and puts his penis in me."

She moaned as Adam stood up, picked up the tawse, and walked around behind her. "He put his what in you?"

She felt the strap rubbing gently across her panties. "His cock," she stammered.

"Good, I will give you just three strokes for that error. But don't you ever again use those coy politically correct phrases, do you understand?"

She nodded and put her hands on her head and waited, but he said he wanted her panties down at mid thigh first. So she slid them down then put her hands back on her head. She shivered as the tawse rubbed over her bare flesh, then yelped as it landed, but managed to stay still, yelped again, and then for the third time. Somehow she had kept her feet still despite the pain.

He walked back behind his desk and put the tawse down where she could see it. She put her hands down, tugged her panties back up, and put her hands back by her sides.

"Does he use his hands or his mouth to stimulate you, or just his cock?"

"He likes to hold my breasts." She groaned as he stood up again. "My tits," she panted but knew it was too late. Near to tears with the humiliation, she tugged her panties back down and put her hands back on her head. Three more times the tawse slashed across her bottom. Yet again she eased her knickers up over the flaming redness.

"How exactly does he handle your tits?" She showed him with her own hands, cupping them over her brassiere. "With your bra on?"

"No, I always have to be naked when he fucks me."

"Take your bra off then, and come round here where I can feel your tits." She obeyed, and tried to keep still as his palms ran over the firm flesh, and his fingers teased the nipples. "Has he ever put his cock in between these lovely tits?" Adam knew the answer, from his extensive questioning of Mr Steel, but loved making her admit it. She nodded but said nothing. "Are you going to answer me, or do I have to tawse you again?"

"Yes sometimes he does."

"Exactly how? Show me, as well as telling me." He stood up and undid his trousers, and dropped them to his feet, then sat down again, just as Mr Steel had described how he liked to do this.

Victoria was far too embarrassed to question why Adam was doing this the same way as her husband did. For all she knew this was the only way men and women did it. She slipped to her knees in front of him, and moved her body in very close to him, lent so her breasts were pressing either side of his cock, then used her hands to press her breasts in against it. Then she pulled slightly back so he could see that his cock was nicely trapped in the gloriously smooth warm embrace.

"How do you help him to cum?"

"He just moves himself up and down, I just keep pressing my tits together. He doesn't usually cum from doing this, he just likes it when he is working, in his study, with me under his desk doing this. Then he takes me to bed when he has finished his work."

Jason had told Adam all this during their phone conversations before Victoria set off for the farm, and Adam could see why his wife was so unhappy.

"Does he let you jerk off?"

"What do you mean?"

"Does he let you rub your clit while he is fucking your tits with his cock?"

"No!" Victoria had been brought up to know she was not ever to touch her own clitoris. The girlfriend at the finishing school had spent a lot of time trying to break down that barrier, but hadn't managed. Victoria had loved pleasuring her lesbian lover, and even more loved it when the lover went down on her, but she had never been able to touch her own clitoris, either when with that woman or when alone.

"Well, you must. Stand up. Take your knickers off and put your feet wide apart."

Victoria got to her feet, removed her panties, put them on Adam's desk, and moved her feet slightly apart. Adam casually kicked them wider, then ran his fingers over her crotch and inside her labia. "Now, hold your cunt lips open so I can see your clitoris." He opened a drawer in his desk and took something out, and held it gently against Victoria's crotch. He pressed a button, and the thing began to vibrate! Victoria's knees collapsed and she sagged forward over Adam, her body shuddering.

"Oh no please I can't stand that!"

Adam snapped at her to stand up straight, then handed her the vibrator. "Hold that against your clit." As she did so, her whole body started shivering. Adam bent forward and started caressing her breasts and nibbling her nipples.

"Oh my god," she moaned. Adam waited until the girl was clearly near her orgasm, then took the vibrator from her. He took her panties from the floor and used them to wipe the vibrator then reached under Victoria to wipe her crotch, and left the panties displayed on his desk with the vibrator on top.

He smiled up at the panting woman and said, "You will get lots of opportunity to play with that later. I think it's time to go meet some of the men who are staying here. Come with me."

At the mention of meeting other men, Victoria felt she had to protest. "Are you sure my husband has agreed to all this?"

Adam always loved these moments, when a new girl decided to try to resist his treatment of her. "Vicky, if you are unhappy you can leave now. Is that what you want?"

Surprised at his ready agreement, Victoria decided that she should accept, even though she knew her husband would be furious with her. She nodded, and Adam walked to the office door, opened it, and beckoned for her to come with him. Naked now, Victoria reluctantly walked out of his office, past that grinning maid Rebecca, and down the passage, her big breasts swaying and her striped and reddened ass cheeks moving sweetly.

Rebecca went back into Adam's office to tidy up. A few moments earlier Rebecca had been leaning against Adam's door listening to the glorious sounds of Victoria being thrashed. Before putting the tawse away, she sniffed it and kissed it. She had experienced it often enough, and knew how it stung, and she sympathized just slightly with poor Mrs Steel who had received quite a long beating. But she knew Victoria would be back, and unless she was very obedient, she soon would be graduating to the cane. She hoped that Adam would allow her to be present to witness that!

She laughed when she saw how Adam had displayed the girl's panties, specially posed with the vibrator for her to find. She guessed that Adam wouldn't be back for a while, so she stood where she knew from past experience that Victoria would have been standing, and put the vibrator to her clit. After one quick orgasm, she picked up Victoria's panties and used them to wipe herself and the vibrator, then took the sticky knickers and the bra and the shoes, and left the room. Victoria's clothes would be locked away until the end of her training.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.