A Farm in Texas - Cover

A Farm in Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

Now I was married to Oscar, I just assumed he would spend the nights in my bed, but no, that's not how it worked. Instead, after dinner and the evening entertainment, I was sent to his bed! The first night, I was still in that humiliating doggie costume, with brindle full length gloves, leggings with knee pads and ankle straps, and the corset. The only concession was that the dreadful doggie muzzle mask was removed, obviously so that I could use my mouth to please my new husband, and perhaps his friends.

The mask was removed as part of the evening entertainment, and I had to give a demonstration of my devotion to Oscar, taking his big thick cock in my mouth and working on him as he spat his semen repeatedly into my throat. Then I had to get on all fours at the very front of the stage, and Oscar mounted me and fucked me from behind while men took turns putting their cocks in my mouth. Men don't cum as much as a dog does, but I took at least ten men's semen in during that period.

Then it was time to go to bed. Most of the girls had been booked by a guy, and would soon be led off to a bedroom for the night, or for a quickie, depending on his needs and tastes and finances. I was wondering if I could just sneak off with Oscar, and get some rest. My jaw was aching from all the oral sex I was doing while Oscar played with me behind. He wasn't in the slightest put off by my little plastic tail, he just pushed it aside as he mounted me. Finally the entertainment was over and Adam asked for a round of applause for all the girls, and the men who had booked girls started to collect them and set off. The others seemed to like to sit up a bit watching TV and drinking. Maybe they were waiting for a girl to become free so they could go up and take her over. I was actually glad I belonged to Oscar. Nobody attempted to interfere with us.

I was still hoping Oscar would come with me to my room, but no. Adam came over and attached a lead to my collar, and at the other end was a doggie chew ring. When told to go to bed, Oscar just picked up the chew ring and started walking, and I had no choice but to follow. We padded away, out of the house, across the yard, and round the corner to the kennels. There's a push button thing that lets dogs get in, but not out, and I followed him into the kennel yard, where all the dogs gathered round to congratulate Oscar and sample his new bride. They were all very well mannered, seemingly content to take their turns. There must be some doggie pecking order, but I couldn't work out how it worked. All that mattered was that they didn't fight over me.

I wondered why this was happening out of sight of the men, and then I worked it out. I realized that there would be security cameras watching us! But there was no point worrying about that, Adam had promised me that he wouldn't put pics of me on the internet, and I trusted him. But maybe they kept these video recordings as night time entertainment when the visitors got bored? I wondered about the menu on their in-room televisions. No doubt as well as CNN there would be porn films, but were there also films of us, and of all the other girls who had worked on the farm over the years?

Suddenly I guessed that they would be offering live television, and right now, I was sure, many of the guests would be lying in bed watching me!

Oscar also was watching approvingly, as his kennel mates took turns, but after a while he got bored and went off to his bedroom, a large wooden dog kennel. Very large. Big enough for a girl as well as a dog. I hadn't noticed it on my last visit, and I realized it had been put there for the newly married couple.

When the other dogs tired of me, I crawled in and tried to get to sleep, but first Oscar wanted another go. I knew I would get sore if I had to keep this up for too long. But when he finally let me settle, I must say it was remarkably romantic, curling up with him, spooning behind him and holding his cock, and listening to his satisfied snores. There was enough light from the moon for me to see a bit of the inside of the kennel, and yes, sure enough, there was a glint of reflected light indicating there was small camera in the roof. I just hoped it was being kept for private viewings, house guests only. I bent over Oscar and used my hand and mouth to get him hard again, and offered to let him mount me yet again, but no, he was happy to have me felate him and to cum in my mouth. I tried to ignore the camera and pretend I didn't know it was there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.