A Farm in Texas
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

I lay there exhausted, but Janet came over to me and kissed me and told me I had to get up to help Geraldine in a few minutes. I struggled to sit up, and then to stand. While I was being fucked, Troy had been brought into the paddock, but he was fitted with sort of leg braces, which restrained his movement. His cock was wildly erect, swaying magnificently under him.

The speakers started playing the wedding march, and I saw that Geraldine was being lifted in a sort of sling thing up under him. The men lifting her placed her under his cock so it rested along her tummy, the head of it between her breasts. They put straps from the sling over his back, and fastened them so Geraldine was hanging below him, that incredible cock just lying along her belly. They lifted her legs up either side of the horse, and tied her ankles with straps going around the backs of the horse's thighs, so she could pull herself to him, but not push herself away. Then the men stepped back and waved us girls forward.

Janet leaned close and whispered to me. "Okay here's the plan. We pull her sling forward, away from the cock, all the way up under him between his front legs until the cock can get in her cunt, then we just let go of the sling and let her weight push her back onto it. He's tethered so he can't thrust, so it's just her pressing against him, and her opening up for him, that will get him into her. It can take ages, and the audience will love the noises the girl makes. The horse usually gets very frustrated, and tries to hump her, but the brace thing on his legs will prevent him moving. We just wait and let him go inside, as far as he can, but when he starts to cum we must pull her forward off the cock so the sperm can be seen by everyone. As soon as she is free, I want you to get under him and take what's left of his semen in your mouth, and also try to let the stuff streaming out of her run over your body. Okay?"

I nodded nervously, reluctant to think that we were teasing Troy this way. Still, he would probably enjoy this more than just a hand job in the stable like his mates were getting.

Janet told me to go one side of them, she went the other. The base of the sling she was on tilted Geraldine's head up so she was looking down her body at the huge cock lying up her belly and touching her breasts. Janet told me to gently pull Geraldine away from the cock, and as we did so the head of it slid down her body toward her crotch.

As well as pulling her forward, Janet on one side and I the other held her labia open waiting. We were kissing Geraldine, stroking her, urging her to relax, but she was clearly not managing. Her eyes were fixed on the cock head as it slowly slid down out of her sight between her raised thighs, and nestled in the opening of her cunt.

"Ok Vanessa, just relax your hold on the frame and let her slide back down onto the cock." The slings were pulling her back, trying to get her back into the position she had been in before we drew her away, the only difference was that now the cock was going to be inside her pussy, not just lying along her belly. But so far it hadn't got in her at all. With neither of us pulling on the frame, the only thing preventing her swinging back to the original position was the cock stretching her cunt, which was not yet dilated enough to let it in.

Poor Geraldine was sweating and moaning, dreading the moment when her cunt relaxed that little bit more and the cock pushed into her.

Janet told me to get under Troy and work on his cock with my mouth and hands. "The sooner you can make him cum, the easier it will be for Geraldine," she told me, giggling. For one awful moment of sadism I thought, I didn't want it to be over too soon! But I did as Janet told me, and put my mouth over the side of his shaft and slid my teeth and my tongue along the huge length of him. I could see, as I crouched there, that it was very slowly gaining entry to her!

I ran my finger along his shaft where it was entering her, to get it moist, then gently pushed my finger into her bottom and held it there, and she moaned and her cunt opened up a little more. So did her bottom, and I was surprised how my finger slid easily right up inside her, and now I could feel the end of his cock!

I actually think it was my finger in her bum that finally got her to relax totally, and suddenly I saw her sliding back down onto that monster pole! I couldn't believe how much of him seemed to disappear inside her! She was groaning and sobbing and panting and gabbling, and Troy started snorting. I looked over Geraldine's body at Janet and she grinned at me and said, "Any moment now," and then suddenly she said, "Okay now," and we tugged the sling forward and off him just as he started to empty his balls into her.

There was semen everywhere! I quickly pulled his cock away from her and pointed it into my mouth, he was still spewing buckets! No way could I swallow it all, and I just did what I could while the rest overflowed and ran down my body. What was inside her was running out of her and trickling down my back.

Later I realized there was surely no way a girl could accommodate all that semen, and I found myself wondering how she hadn't been damaged the day before, when she was face down being fucked by him with no way to limit what he pumped into her. When I asked about it, I was told that it was actually a slight con, when they used that frame they always milked the horse a couple of hours before, so he could give her his full attention without doing her harm. But with the sling the trick was to have his balls totally full and let him spray the girl and her helpers. They were certainly right, the audience loved it and I ended up totally covered with his semen. We were well used over the next few hours.

Anyway when Troy did spunk, splashing her and me and some of Janet, the grandstand applauded loudly and farm guys came over to release Geraldine, and as Troy was led away Geraldine to my amazement put her wedding dress back on! Her undies had disappeared into the crowd, but she pulled the dress on and bowed rather stiffly to the crowd and walked, very stiffly, off toward the farmhouse, with Janet and me supporting her. After being soaked in semen at breakfast, and then spending most of the day in the Texas sun, the dress stank!

And obviously another bit of the ritual, the guys came to us, picked her up, and carried her, and us, to the swimming pool. The three of us were thrown in, fortunately the water was deliciously warm, and men jumped in with us and started fucking us, a most amazing group sex scene.

One guy started to bugger me, but I had to stop him, and explain that Adam had told me to preserve my anal virginity for an appropriate moment. In the middle of a splashing laughing cheerful orgy, I felt it would do my ass a disfavor to let this guy have it for free. He laughed and said he understood, and said he would talk to Adam about having me that way. Meanwhile he asked if I could do a blow job with him standing up to his waist in water. I could, taking breaks to straighten up and breathe. He enjoyed it. All the time I was actually in fear that he might suddenly not let me straighten up, and hold me underwater until he came. But then, as I came up for air again, I saw Adam on the side of the pool watching, and I realized he was looking after me!

And then it was evening, and time for the entertainment, including Janet and me, doing our love thing, and me getting my first spanking in nearly a year. During dinner, she whispered to me to change into a school uniform. I did it the way my long ago Master used to require, hair in pigtails, no makeup, the lot. When I appeared in the door of the play room I got a big cheer. Looking across the room, I saw that Adam's people had erected a mockup of a young girl's bedroom on the stage! As soon as the applause stopped, Adam beckoned me forward, and as I approached I saw my lover, Oscar, sprawled on the bed! Obviously he and I and presumably soon Janet were to act out a little drama. Or romantic comedy, depending on your viewpoint.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.