A Farm in Texas
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The author had a kinky conversation with a man who claimed to own a horse farm. He offered to pay her to visit the farm and entertain the men who came to watch. To watch girls with horses. Chapter 1 describes the internet chat, the next chapter will be pure fantasy about what might have happened if she had gone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Orgy   Bestiality  

Watching Geraldine take her first horse cock had made all the men horny, and there were lots more men than girls at the farm, so I was called in to do my bit. Four men came to my room in turn, and I just let them mount me, all of them wanting me from behind, on all fours or bent over the side of the bed, as Troy had taken Geraldine. I realized what we needed was a version of the horse bench in our bedrooms, and next time I saw Adam I suggested it. He liked the idea, and said he would arrange it.

Then it was time for dinner, and I dressed as a French Maid with low cut top and frilly skirt and petticoat but no knickers. It was funny how many men watched me as I moved around the dining hall, while most of the other girls were in just skimpy undies. I would bend low over the table as I put each plate down, and the guy opposite would peer down my cleavage, although other girls were in just pushup bras, some with nipples on display. I stood close and allowed hands to caress my thighs and my bum, and if the man was sensible and gentle I would let him rub my crotch.

One man started stroking my clitoris and I stayed beside him, striving not to show my rising excitement, until he suddenly stopped, leaving me panting! He beckoned for me to get close so he could whisper in my ear, and he asked if I would suck his cock and I said yes of course, but all he did was push his chair back, he didn't attempt to get up and go somewhere private. So I knelt between his feet and unzipped him, and brought him off in my mouth, watched by everyone in the room. I loved it!

After dinner some of us, two girls and half a dozen guys, went for a walk around the farm, and, yes, it involved frequent stopping for oral or full sex, including in the stables on all fours in the straw. I had never enjoyed anything so much in my life, but the maid costume was pretty messy by the time we got back to the ranch house. I went off to shower and change into something different, I was just amazed at the variety of things in my wardrobe! I chose a baby doll jama this time, for casual evening wear.

When I got back to the guest room, the evening entertainment had begun. Girls dancing on the stage, strip teases, that sort of thing, interspersed with girls making love to each other. I stood at the back of the room, leaning back against one of the visitors, while we watched them. His fingers were exploring me, under my short skirt, and I was horny as hell. He kept asking me when I would be taking horse cock! I kept telling him I wasn't ready, there was training I had to do first, and he made me bend forward and pushed his cock into me from behind, then pulled me back upright so we could go on talking. Like all men, he thought his cock must be the biggest I had ever had, but I kept thinking of Troy, and of his wonderful cock. I couldn't see Geraldine in the room, and assumed she must be off resting somewhere, recuperating from her ordeal.

Twice in the night I was woken by men entering my room wanting sex. I was glad they all used lubricated condoms, or I realized I would soon be too sore to keep going!

In the morning I was woken up by one of the girls. "Hi, I'm Janet, it's my turn to milk the horses, and I've been told to take you along and show you how to do it." She was in a matching set of undies, pink bra, garter belt, and panties, and she told me to dress in the same. I just pulled out stuff from my lingerie drawer, but she said no, it had to be pink! I hadn't even looked in my drawers yet, and was about to say I didn't know if I had them them in pink, but then I realized, if she said I had to wear pink then for sure there would be pink in there.

I hunted under stuff and sure enough there they were. I put them on, wondering what was in store. Janet was beautifully made up, and as I did my face she sat on my bed brushing my long hair. They had supplied a complete set of everything a girl might need, and when because of my shaking hands I didn't get my eyes right she made me sit facing her while she did them again.

"Okay baby you look delicious. Let's go see the horses." That shocked me! Why all these preparations if we were just going to the stables? But I didn't want to look silly so I didn't ask.

She had come into my room carrying two large pewter jugs, so I took one from her, and we walked across the yard together as the sun came up, such a beautiful morning, it seemed a shame that nobody else was awake yet. We entered the stables, and it was obvious that the stallions were all awake, and waiting for us! This must be a morning ritual that they enjoyed.

I knelt in the straw watching as she stroked one of the stallions, his beautiful organ growing rapidly under her tender touch. I panted as she bent under him and licked him. She had placed a jug in the straw below the horse, and I realized I would be able to see how much he produced. I loved the way he shivered and stamped his feet as he got near his climax. The girl whispered, "Any minute now. Would you hold the jug for me, so I don't spill any?" I held the jug up under him, right in front of his cock, the edge of the jug against her cheek, she was licking and sucking the side of his cock head, leaving his hole pointed into the jug. The first spurt was so powerful it nearly knocked the jug out of my hand. I gripped it tight and held it while she emptied the balls of this lovely horse.

"Why don't the men come to watch this?"

"They are invited to, and sometimes they do, but mostly they don't get up in time for it."

"So why do we do it so early?" I was thinking, I also could happily have slept in another hour or two.

"It has to be done before breakfast."

We walked past Troy's stall and I could tell he recognized me, I was very touched. But she said no, he had done a huge shoot in Geraldine the evening before, he needed to be left alone this morning to recharge, he had more work to do later on today. I stroked him and fed him a sugar lump, and stretched forward to kiss his muzzle. He was such a lovely and gentle horse, although I did remember clearly Geraldine's grunt of pain yesterday. I felt sure he hadn't wanted to hurt her. I decided I wanted Troy to be my first horse lover. Though looking at the size of these incredible cocks, I didn't think I could possibly be ready for him or any of the others for a long time.

We did one other horse, into the second jug, and she said that was all we did in the mornings, just two of them, the other horses who needed milking would be done later in the day, in front of the men.

Walking back to the farm house, clutching our warm heavy jugs to our chests, our nostrils full of the scent of hot horse cum, she asked me if I had enjoyed the show last night.

"The girls making love, you mean?"

"Yeah. I have to do that tonight, would you like to do it with me?"

I was really flattered, and I told her I would love to, but explained I had never done it with a girl. "It's easy, I will show you. I'm sure you will love it."

We walked a bit further, and I stopped, and she turned to me, smiling. "What is it?"

"If we do it, when we are on stage, in front of all those men, would you spank me?"

She laughed out loud. "Seriously? Sure, if you like."

"Please, do it really hard, I want you to make me cry."

"Ahh, so that's how it is with you? How delicious." She stood looking at me for a minute, then she looked around to make sure nobody was watching us, and made me go with her into an alcove between two farm buildings. There, she put her jug down, then took mine from me and put that down too, and she pushed me to my knees. As I knelt there, she stood right in front of me and told me to take her knickers off. I did so, my hands shaking. Would I be able to do this in front of an audience?

She lent back against the wall and spread her legs wide. Her hands in my hair pulled me towards her then she put her hands behind my head and pushed my face into her groin. She was laughing as she growled, "Do it to me good, bitch, earn your spanking." I loved it! I reached under me to masturbate, and she snapped, "No, don't you dare touch yourself without permission. Put your hands on my ass."

And although I gave her what sounded and felt like a huge climax, she left me like that, unrewarded, panting for it, horny as hell, oozing pussy juices, nipples hard, untouched clit throbbing, and with my face smeared in her love juices. She made me put her panties back on her, holding them for her as she stepped into them, then pulling them up her long legs. I was shaking so badly I nearly dropped my jug when she gave it to me. As I stood holding it, she came close in front of me, put her hand in my jug, dipped her fingers in the horse semen inside, wiped them over my face, then dipped again and this time she made me lick her fingers clean.

Walking into the farm house, we found that the men were starting to appear for breakfast. I wondered if the men could tell what we had been doing. She hadn't let me wipe my mouth or my face, and I was sure they must be able to see or at least smell her girl juices and the horse semen smeared over most of my face, streaking my makeup. All I could think of was, that I hadn't been spanked since I married Martin, and now I was going to get my first ever spanking from a woman. It looked as though this woman knew how to spank a girl, and I had asked her to do it hard, to make me cry!

In the dining room, Janet put her jug in a fridge, then took mine and put it on the breakfast table! I had a really bad feeling about that! She came over to me and said, "Stay with me, baby, I will explain what's happening." She slipped her hand into mine!

Adam sat at the head of the table, by the jug. He called out each girl's name in turn, the girl collected a glass from the side table and went to him, and he tipped some of the jug into the glass, then everyone watched as the girl drank it down. After Janet had her drink, she came over to me again. "It's an acquired taste, darling, but you will have to get used to it."

And then after all the other girls had drunk, Adam said softly, "Vanessa, your turn." As I stood close to him, holding the glass, my hand shaking, he whispered, "You don't have to, if you can't do it. But you will be punished if you don't." I held out my glass, and to my relief he just trickled a very small amount into it. I stood looking at him, although all the men were cheering me on. I raised the glass, and tipped it into my mouth. I held it there for a few moments, then turned to the men with my mouth open, to show them I had really done it. I closed my mouth and swallowed. There was a big cheer, they all knew this was my first time.

Then the girls served the men their breakfast. I was still in the bra, garter belt and panties I had put on early that morning, although the stockings were smeared with stuff from the floor of the stables. Hands were constantly grabbing my bum cheeks, but I didn't mind. It was fun, all the men in great good humour, the girls all doing their bit to entertain them.

I had noticed that Geraldine wasn't with us, and assumed she was still recuperating, but I was quite wrong.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.