Erotic Encounters
Chapter 2: Deserted streets and abandoned alleyways

Copyright© 2010 by angie65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Deserted streets and abandoned alleyways - Picking up a stranger for a night of sex, was the aim of the game for Carla. What she achieved was so much more...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Carla stood flat against the wall, trying to keep a little much needed distance between the two of them.

"You left me!" his eyes blazed down at her accusingly but his voice was calm and unhurried.

"I ... I changed my mind." She told him huskily trying desperately to meet his gaze and deny the frantic beating of her heart.

He'd come after her! Followed her out into the night and sought her out again.

He leaned in to her; his breath warm on her face as he pushed his groin against hers.

"You start up a bonfire in me and then you change your mind!" he brushed his lips lightly across hers and Carla gave a strangled little sob.

He drew back to study her knowingly. "I don't believe you!"

His fingers stroked lightly down her cheek, and she shivered at his touch.

"You want me!" he declared in a low urgent voice. "As much as I want you, YOU want me!"

"No..." she licked her lips nervously only to let out a muffled squeal as his mouth suddenly covered hers, his tongue brushed against her tongue, dancing with it as she frantically tried to drag it back into her mouth and snap her jaws shut!

"Oh no my lady!" he laughed gruffly. "You shall not lock me out. I shall know every part of you, and you shall know every part of me!"

Carla looked around her anxiously, expecting to see someone walking down the street, expecting someone to see them out there, acting like a couple of animals in heat. The street was empty, dark and deserted, lit up only by the odd street light that shone murkily down on to these grimy streets.

He saw her furtive searching and realised instantly what was worrying her so much.

He swept her up to pull her hard against him as his mouth reclaimed hers in a warm wet and invasive kiss that left her trembling and whimpering.

She realised with a sense of alarm that whilst he'd been holding her firmly against him, whilst he had been casting that assault on her senses; he'd been walking; manoeuvring her, and taking her down into the darkness of that abandoned alleyway.

"Not the best place for our first time my lovely; but I find I can't wait any longer, and I don't trust you NOT to try and disappear on me again!" His voice was full of rueful humour, but he meant what he said.

Carla let out another little yelp as he shoved her roughly against the wall.

There was no finessing about him this time as he pulled up her skirt and with one viscous tug; he literally ripped her knickers from her body.

He fumbled at his belt as he still held her firmly against the wall.

"You want this?" he paused suddenly to look at her for a moment. "Tell me that you want this; or tell me to stop."

The blood was pumping through her veins, and her hormones were raging. She nodded blindly. "I want this. I want you!" she gasped out.

He let out a laugh; loud and joyous, and full of triumph, as he stepped up to her he grasped at his rock hard - very impressive dick, and in one swift motion, he thrust hard into her.

"Then take it!" he ground out savagely as he began to bump and grind against her.

Carla wrapped her arms around him and hung on to him. She lifted up a leg and hooked her ankle around his hip, allowing him better access.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.