My Story, How It Began
Chapter 5: I Continue My Research - Ron and Darren

Copyright© 2010 by Crisscross

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: I Continue My Research - Ron and Darren - I became addicted to reading the erotic stories on line to the point,that I wanted to write a story of my own. So I set out to do this.only I knew nothing about cheating or being with any man other than my husband. I decided to do a some researh of my own. It started quite innocently, but quickly esculated to out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jim was waiting for me at the airport when we arrived home from Dallas. I'd taken a taxi there when I left, rather than pay to park my car for a week. As we hugged each other, it never for one moment occurred to me that he may be able to tell something had happened in Dallas. When we arrived home we couldn't get our clothes off fast enough. I could hardly wait to have his cock. As I sucked on it, I thought about how good it was going to feel to have it filling my pussy. His hands held my head in place as I sucked. I felt him build towards a climax and then he filled my mouth with his love juice, moaning "Oohh my god, I've missed you baby!!" I sucked his cock until it stopped spurting then licked and sucked until he was hard again. I needed him inside me so bad.

Laying me over onto my back, he whispered for me to spread my legs. As I did, he moved between my thigh's. I felt an electric shock go through my body as his tongue slid along my swollen lips, my hips lurched upwards and soon his tongue was licking and sliding inside my pussy and teasing my clit relentlessly. Suddenly, my body shuddered, my hip's bucked upwards and his tongue slipped deeper into my pussy giving me one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had.

Jim continued licking and sucking on my now very aroused cunt, until I was begging him to take me. As he moved up between my thigh's, I reached down between us and grasped his hard throbbing cock, guiding the swollen head into the soft folds of my pussy. When I felt the head ay my entrance I thrust my hips upward, pushing it deep into me. When he moved I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him back into me. 'Oh god' I moaned. It felt so good it almost took my breath away. Nobody makes love to me the way my husband does and for some reason, that night was extra special. He left me breathless.

When I returned to work after the trade show, there were two new employees in our office. They were young men, both in their mid twenties and, both in Paul's department. That meant at least two or three times a day they would be coming by my office. Their names were Ron and Darren. It didn't take long for us to become acquainted and by the end of the second week, Ron asked me if I would be joining them after work on Friday, for girls night out. Smiling I said, "I do go with the girls on Friday nights sometimes, but only if my husband is not going to be home. And I don't usually stay long - only for a drink or two and maybe dance a little." "Oh" Ron said "I didn't know you stopped by. I've been there a couple of times but I haven't seen you. How come you only stop when your husband's out of town?"

"He travels a lot and we don't get to spend much time together, so when he's home, I spend all the time I can with him."

Ron said with a smirk, "Oh I see. I thought maybe it was because you got lonesome being by yourself and needed to get out." "No, not really Ron. Going out with the group on Friday is a good time to socialize and be friends. I don't go out to be with anyone special." "Now you better get those sheets to Paul before he comes looking for you, don't want you getting in trouble for standing here talking to me." "That would be worth getting in trouble for," he said as he turned to leave my office I looked at him as he went. I was a little put off by his attitude, asking the questions he had. I didn't feel we were quite that friendly, not yet anyway, and doubted we ever would be.

I sat thinking about the two guy's they had sent to us. Darren was black, twenty four years old, around five nine or ten, a hundred eighty pounds and muscular build. He seemed very nice, polite and pleasant to be around, whereas Ron, appeared arrogant and somewhat pushy in his mannerisms. If I'd had to chose one of them to work with, it would be Darren. I was pretty sure Ron and I would not get along very well.

Three weeks later, Jim went out of town to bid on installing a new prison security system, and getting it up and running. I decided I would join the girls for awhile on Friday evening, since Jim wouldn't be home. As usual, I was one of the first to get there along with a couple of the other girl's. The three of us slid tables together and brought chairs to our table. I was sitting in my usual place, second from the end, facing the dance floor, when most of the others arrived. Ron and Darren sat either side of me, Ron on my left and Darren on my right. Soon we were laughing and talking and having a good time. It seemed as though I never had an empty glass. By the time the music started, I was feeling pretty mellow and realized, if I was going to stay and dance awhile, I'd better slow down on the drinking.

As soon as the music started, Ron asked if I'd care to dance. As soon we began dancing he began trying to pull me in close against him. I told him

"Please don't do that. I have no desire to get rumors started about us dirty dancing."

With that same damn smirk he said. "I thought you might be just putting me on about not being lonely." I smiled saying,

"You have to be satisfied with looking and not touching."

After returning me to our table, he left to use the rest room. The music started before he returned, so I asked Darren, "Don't you dance Darren?" "Oh yes, I love to dance." I smiled, "Then why haven't you asked me to dance?"

"It seems you're always busy dancing with someone else." he said smiling.

I stood up saying, " Then I'll ask you, would you like to dance?" He grinned as he stood up and led me onto the dance floor.

Ron came out of the restroom and gave me a look that implied I should only be dancing with him. So instead of returning to the table after one dance, as I'd done with him. I let him sit at the table and stew, while Darren and I danced three fairly slow numbers. By the time the third dance started, I'd begun to think how good it would feel to have Darren's arms around me holding me tight, against his hard young body. While we danced I managed to brush against him enough to know he was quite hard. I wanted to feel it pressing against me, rubbing me. We matched up quite nicely and I knew he would stimulate me the way I liked. I also knew better than to do that so I chose to sit down awhile instead. I didn't want it getting around the office, I'd been all over Darren when we danced.

I sat out the next couple of dances and Ron ignored me, which was fine by me, I needed a break, plus I wasn't crazy about Ron's behavior. He had no claim on me and no say in who I danced with. After the band came back off break, Ron asked me to dance. No sooner had we started dancing when he said.

"Did you enjoy dancing with Darren?" I looked up at him, wondering why he'd asked me that. He was acting as if I was his date or something. I said, "Yes I did, Darren's a very good dancer." "You ever dated a black guy Janet?" "No, I never have." "Do you think you would if you weren't married?" "It depends on the man, not the color of his skin. If I wasn't married I think I'd like to date someone like Darren, he seems like a real nice guy and that matters to me." At this comment Ron's eyes became angry, I could see him struggling to keep his anger under control.

"Did you like touching him when you danced?" I was becoming irritated by his questions now,

"Ron, do you have to keep asking these questions? What I do, or how I feel dancing with someone, is not really any of your business, so why don't you just drop it, and try to enjoy yourself."

He persisted, "Did it feel good when he pressed himself against you? From where I was sitting It looked like he had a pretty good bulge going." "Yes, as a matter of fact it did feel good and quite large. I wish I could have rubbed against it harder, but I didn't want to cause a scene." I said this, knowing it would make Ron boil. When I saw the look on his face I knew I'd struck a nerve. I went on.

"You must have really been paying attention to have noticed he was hard." "Not really, I was to checking him out to see if he's hung, like they say most blacks are." I knew he was trying to find out if I had feelings for Darren because of his being black.

"Oh really! So tell me Ron, do you think he's hung like a horse from what you could see?" Ron Ignored my question which was fine by me. I added,

"I don't know what you think of what you saw but it did feel quite nice against me."

I wanted Ron to know he had no hold on me whatsoever.

We took a break from dancing and had another drink. As soon as a slow dance began he stood up took my hand and said

"Let's dance"

When I stood up I knew I'd had too much to drink, but Ron dragged me to the dance floor and pulled me in tight against him, holding me there.

I said, "Please Ron don't do this." Ignoring me, he said, "Maybe you and I can go somewhere. I got a feeling that if we got away from the group, you'd love feeling my hard young cock in that sweet pussy of yours; and don't tell me you wouldn't. It's been a long time since you've had some young cock isn't it Janet?" "Please Ron don't say things like that. We both know we can't let that happen. First of all, I'm married, second, it would cost both of us our jobs, if it were found out."

"But you want it don't you Jan? You want to know what a young cock feels like again, don't you?" I didn't answer. He repeated, "Don't you Jan? You haven't had a young cock like mine, since college have you?" I shook my head, "No, I haven't Ron, I got married shortly after I got out of college, and I've never cheated on my husband."

The alcohol was getting to us. We were both slurring our words.

"If I know you, you're thinking how good it would feel having a hard young cock slammed into that sweet pussy, aren't you baby?" Not waiting for my answer he went on "If you tell me you're not interested, I'll not bother you anymore." I didn't have to answer his question with words. My body did that for me by holding itself tight against him. As I felt the heat in my thigh's begin to spread. I knew it was only a matter of time before I gave in and agreed to go with him.

The music ended and as we walked back to our table I said, "Let me think how we can do this without anyone suspecting anything." I wanted Ron to think I'd never done anything like this. I wanted him to think he was the first guy, other than my husband, to get his cock in me since I'd gotten married.

As we sat down at the table I began talking with Darren, not wanting him to feel left out. As we talked I wondered if it would be better with Darren than with Ron. It was Darren who had caused the warm glow in my thigh's, the warmth that had started my juices flowing. Now, less than an hour later, I was making plans to spend the night with Ron in a motel.

One of my co-workers, Sara, was sitting on the other side of Ron. She leaned over the table so she could talk to me. I also leaned forward so I could see and hear her. As I did so, I took my right arm off the table and put my hand down. It came to rest on Darren's upper thigh. When he didn't move his leg away, I assumed he was okay with it. My hand so close to his bulge I could feel the heat. Ron looked my way and I could see the anger in his eyes as he tipped his glass up and drained it. I was sure he couldn't see my hand on Darren's thigh, so I had no idea what was bothering him. I gave the thigh a firm squeeze as I talked to Sara then slowly moved it away.

As soon as Sara and I were through talking, I turned, looked at Darren and smiled. Then Ron asked in a very low voice, "Well, have you thought about a plan yet?" I said, "Let's dance." While we were dancing, I said "When you get back to the table, tell everyone good night, say you have to get up early, then go. When you leave the parking lot, turn right, go about a mile or so and there's a Super 8 motel on the right. Get us a room and wait in the parking lot. I'll be there in about thirty minutes."

Smiling he said, "When we sat down and I saw you and Darren put your heads together, I thought you'd decided to trade me off for some young black cock tonight." "Damn it Ron stop trying to control me, I told you I wanted to be with you, what more do you want?" We had our heads together so we could hear each other over the music.

"I didn't mean when you were talking to him, it was when you were talking to Sara it looked like you had your hand on his cock."

"Well you're wrong Ron, I wasn't touching his cock. Maybe if I had of, I'd be going with him, instead of you." "If that's what you want, go for it." I didn't answer him, but he had no idea how tempted I was to do just that. Except I knew if I dumped him now, for Darren, it would probably be all over the office Monday morning.

Soon after we returned to our table he told everyone he was leaving, that he had something he had to do in the morning. We all bade him goodnight and he left. After he'd gone I danced a couple of times with some of the other guys, The party started to break up soon after that, but before leaving I danced with Darren one more time. While we danced I told him I'd like to stay and dance some more but it was time for me to go home before I got anymore wasted than I already was, but promised.

"Next time I come to girls night out, I'll make it a point to dance with you a lot more, how's that?" "I'm going to hold you to it Janet, so don't forget"

Smiling, I said

"Darren, you can hold me anyway you like, so don't worry, I won't forget."

When we got back to the table, I announced it was time for me to go, and said my good nights. As I left the parking lot, I turned right towards the motel instead of left towards my home.

I've always felt wanted by the men I've been with. It was always they who seduced me, not the other way around. They had all offered their bodies to me and I responded by accepting their offers. If I thought rationally, I knew that I'd done more than enough research to write my own stories and know exactly what I was writing about. But as I drove, I also knew there was no way I could stop myself from going to meet Ron at the motel. The heat in my thighs was about to burst into flame and I had to have his hard young cock in order to put the fire out.

As I thought about what I'd been doing I realized I'd become a willing sex partner to almost anyone that appealed to me. What if I was unable to stop what I was doing? I'd gone from giving in and reluctantly giving Jim a blow job to enjoying giving them to him. Now, I almost couldn't wait to give a blow job to anyone I happened to be with. I always suck Jim off, before we fuck. It was as though I had almost become addicted to the taste of cum. Would I also become addicted to having sex with any stranger who desired me? These were question's I'd not faced before, but knew I would have to in the very near future. But for now all I wanted was to go on with my research.

I also began to understand why the women in the stories did the things they did. When a young, attractive guy comes along and pays attention to them, the sort attention they got when they were young women, they begin to feel maybe they are still attractive to someone besides their husbands. They feel like they've been given a new lease on life. When a nice looking, younger guy, comes on to them, they're not hard to seduce. Maybe it's for only a time or two, or it may be a full blown affair. After being married to the same guy for several years, and even though she loves him dearly, a lot of middle aged women are ready for a change in sex partners and most are willing to do almost anything, to please a younger man. I'd not really understood that before, when I just read stories.

As I got nearer the motel, I felt my heart begin to beat faster and my mind became more jumbled. My god, what was I thinking when I agreed to go with him? What was it was going to be like being with him? It seemed like forever since I'd been with a guy his age. He was over twelve years younger than me. When I was twenty four years old, he was just twelve, how crazy is that.? I felt my juices flow as I thought about it. Despite the doubts, I kept going towards the motel. There was no way I wasn't going to meet him tonight. The age factor made no difference now. I needed what he'd been promising me all night as we danced.

I turned into the motel parking lot and saw Ron get out of his car and walk to one of the rooms. I pulled alongside his car, got out and followed him into the room.

As soon as the door closed Ron took me in his arms and began kissing me. My body melted against him. I'd wanted to feel him rubbing his hard bulge against me all night. We stood there kissing, our tongue's twisting in each other's mouths, his bulge pressed tight against me. As we kissed, he unbuttoned my blouse and unhooked the front clasp on my bra. freeing my breasts. My nipples, already aroused, responded to his fingers twisting and pulling them, causing me to moan. Leaning over, he took one, then the other, into his mouth, taking turn's biting and sucking them, until I begged him to take me.

Unbuttoning my skirt, he pushed it down over my hips and let it fall to the floor. He grasped my ass with both hands, pinching and squeezing it as he kissed and nibbled on my neck. I moaned, "Oh my god Ron, I love what you're doing, but please don't leave marks."

Smirking he said, "I'd love to mark you, all over your sweet body. It would be my way of showing your husband you'd been fucked and how much I'd enjoyed taking his wife's pussy and using it the way it should be used - deep, hard and often."

I knew he was saying these things to make me hot and he knew exactly what to say and how to say it. He knew the effect his dirty talk was having on me. I knew what he wanted and when I couldn't take it any longer, I gave in and begged him to take me.

"Do it Ron, no more teasing. Please baby, you've teased me all night, pressing it against me, rubbing it against my pussy. Now I need it in me Ron. Fuck me baby, please. I need to feel your hard young cock deep inside me."

As I begged for his cock, his thumbs hooked into the waist of my skirt and slid it off onto the floor, along with my panties leaving me standing totally naked in front of him. He smiled at me as he pulled his polo shirt over his head, then took me back into his arms. Feeling my naked breasts pressed against his bare chest, was almost more than I could take.

My fingers tore open the snap on his pants, pulled the zipper down and pushed his pants over his hips and onto the floor. Rubbing his cock through his boxers I slowly worked them down, until his rock hard young cock sprung out over the top of the waist band. I grasped it in my hand and began to slowly stroke it. He pushed the boxers down the rest of the way to the floor. Running his fingers through my hair he tilted my head back and began biting my neck under my hair where it would be hard for anyone to see.

He knew what affect his bite's had on me when he heard me gasp and felt me shiver. He knew I was ready to be fucked deep and hard. Turning me around he sat me on the edge of the bed, then pushed me roughly onto my back. Spreading my legs he smiled and said, "I love married women with shaved pussies." Leaning down he began licking my pussy with long flat licks that went from my ass to my clit. I began writhing on the bed like I was possessed. Suddenly, he stood up and placed my legs on his shoulders. Moving in closer he began rubbing his cock head along my slit until the head entered my outer folds.

My hands were gripping the bed sheet, as I began thrusting my hips up to slide onto his cock but he pulled back and wouldn't let me have him, "Beg me Janet. Beg me for my cock. Tell me how you want me to fuck your hot married cunt. I know how much your hot married pussy has wanted my hard young cock all night. Your husband can't do that for you anymore can he? You need it and want it, but he can't give it to you all night anymore, but I can Janet. Now beg me for it" "Ron, please, I can't take it anymore, no more teasing, push it in Ron, fuck my pussy with your young cock, push it all the way in, give it to me deep and hard like you said you would, make it hurt Ron. Fuck me as only a young cock can." As I begged for his cock he thrust it all the way into me with one hard push. I cried out more in surprise than in pain, Smirking now he said, "have you ever had a cock as big as mine Janet?" Oh my god no Ron it's huge, I've never even seen a cock this big before, let alone had one in me. I didn't have the heart to tell him, his cock wasn't all that large. in fact it was somewhat smaller than Dan's, but right now I didn't care how big it was, I just needed it inside me. He began pumping his cock in and out of me with hard, deep thrusts and It wasn't long until my first orgasm exploded.

He was pounding his cock into me and biting my lower neck and shoulder. I screamed

"Stop being so rough baby, you're leaving marks all over me, oh god Ron, please don't do that just fuck me."

"You're like all the rest of the married sluts I've had Janet. They couldn't wait to have a strange dick in them. After they'd all begged for it, I gave them what they wanted. More and better cock than they were getting at home. All you married sluts are the same. You just can't say no, or wait to spread your thighs for any stranger that wants to stick his dick in you. All those bitch's begged to be taken hard by my young cock. I'm letting you know Janet, you're in for a fucking you won't ever forget."

Lifting my legs higher he moved in closer, pounding his hard cock into my pussy as deep as he could get it.

I felt the fire in my loin's becoming hotter and hotter, I cried out,

"I'm going to cum Ron. Do it faster: deeper: seed me Ron. Give me your hot young sperm, take my pussy, use me baby. Make me one of your married sluts. cum in me Ron."

I heard myself screaming as I was rocked by orgasm after orgasm.

I felt Ron's cock jerking inside me, spurting and filling me full of cum. He didn't slow down, but kept thrusting hard and deep. Biting my ear, he said,

"take it you slutty tramp, take my dick in that married cunt. I could tell you wanted Darren's cock tonight. But you knew I'd fuck you better. That's why you wanted my dick instead of his. That's all you sluts really care about isn't it Janet, who's cock can fuck you the best."

I didn't care about the names Ron called me, or what he said about me. I loved how his cock felt and how he fucked me. The way he talked to me made me want it more than I ever had with anyone. If only it were Darren that was making me feel this way, everything would be perfect.

After he'd cum in me, he turned me face down on the bed. Then lifting me up by my hips, rammed his cock as hard as he could into me,

"How do you like being bitch fucked Janet. Do you like it like this?" I screamed, "Yes, my god yes, do it Ron, I love being your bitch."

As I said that his hand slapped me hard across my ass,

"Ouch, Ron please,"

Then it was the other hand that slapped me.

"Please Ron,"

Before I could say stop, another slap landed, then another, until my ass was on fire from his spanking. The more I begged him to stop the harder he spanked until my body trembled and shook. I was screaming to be fucked harder, begging him to hurt me, as I erupted in the most tremendous orgasm I'd ever had. My body went limp as my head hit the bed. Reaching out Ron grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled my head up off the bed, holding me up by my hair as he slammed his cock into me. I screamed all the while he fucked me. It felt so good. Suddenly he lunged, holding it deep inside me, I felt his cock jerking as we came together like two mating animals. When it was over, his cock slid out of my cum filled pussy. Wiping our juices off of his cock on my ass he let go of my hair and I collapsed onto the bed, totally exhausted. I laid there whimpering, I'd never had anyone treat me like Ron was treating me. To him, I was nothing but a street whore and I was loving it.

As soon as he'd rested, Ron rolled me over onto my back, I laid there as limp as a dish rag.

"Well my little married whore. Seeing how much you loved that. I'm sure a slut like you will love this." Lifting my legs up onto his shoulders with no protest from me, he shoved his cock all the way into me, thrusting it in and out a few times, he asked, "Do you like how that feels slut?" I was still so weak all I could do was murmur, "Yes." He laughed,

"You're a regular whore for a hard cock, ain't you Janet?" You're so tired you can't move, but you keep wanting more cock. You don't really care who or how much, as long as it's in your pussy. Well let's see how well you like this."

He began rubbing his cum slick cock head on my ass. Suddenly I realized what he intended to do. I cried out

"No Ron. No. Please don't do that to me, even my husband has never done that."

"Damn, Janet, are you for real? You mean to tell me you've never had an ass fucking. I can't believe I'm going to get your anal cherry."

Bending my knees back hard against my breasts tipping my ass up to meet his cock. As he pushed his throbbing hard cock into me, I screamed, "No Ron, please don't, my god no. It hurts Ron please stop,"

Putting my hands against his thighs I tried holding him back but to no avail, he was soon pushing his cock deep into my ass. I have no idea how long it went on. I only know it lasted long enough that it started to feel good by the time he flooded my insides with spurts of cum. I laid there resting, trying to recover from the fucking Ron had just given me. Eventually, I got up and went to the bath room to clean up. Ron followed me and turned on the shower, then pulled me in with him. As we cleaned up, Ron asked if I liked what we he'd done to me.

For some reason I felt ashamed of what he'd done to me. I couldn't look at him when I said,

"Yes of course I liked it, I liked it a lot."

He said,

"I knew once I got it in your tight little ass nice and deep, a slut like you would like it a lot. I can't believe your husband hadn't taken you there a long time ago."

As we stood in the shower talking, letting the warm water pour down on us. He took my hand and placed it on his cock, "Make it hard Janet. I need you again, I'm going to take that pussy all night long."

Wrapping my fingers around his cock I began massaging and stroking it, playing with it until I felt it growing hard again. We went back out onto the bed. I laid down on my back and Ron laid down on top of me, telling me to stick his cock in my pussy like all married sluts do when they love the cock there getting. Reaching down between us I took his cock in my hand guiding it to my swollen pussy, rubbing it along my slit until he pushed into me

"Aagh oohh easy Ron, I'm sore,"

Laughing now,

"You better hope your husband isn't waiting up for you when you get home. He'll know for sure, somebody's cock has been using his pussy."

He kept pounding his cock into me relentlessly until he groaned as his cock exploded inside me once more. I felt it jerking as it pumped his cum into my body. When he was finished he pulled out of me and slowly lowered my legs before moving around on the bed and feeding me his cum covered cock to lick clean. I eagerly complied and when I'd finished he said, "I figured once I got my hard dick in that hot pussy of yours, you'd do anything I wanted you to do. But damn Janet, you've exceeded all of my expectations"

I couldn't understand why he was still saying these things to me. When he first started talking dirty to me, I thought it was to get my juices flowing. Now it dawned on me he called me those names because that's how he saw me, a cum loving slut; a horny married whore; a slutty bitch. I suddenly realized how far I'd fallen in the name of research. I thought it was what I needed to know in order to be able to write a believable story. I finally saw what I'd become.

He swung his leg over me and sat on top of me, "Suck my cock Janet. I want your husband to taste my cum on your lips when you get home tonight. I'd love to watch him stick his cock in your cum filled pussy. I'll bet anything if you let him have this pussy tonight, he'll know you been well fucked by someone." I didn't dare tell him Jim was out of town. I'm sure he would have made me stay the entire night.

Pushing his cock to my lips, I began licking and sucking on his swollen cock head until it throbbing hard again. He began to mouth fuck me ramming his cock into my mouth harder and faster yelling, "Suck my cock Janet, show me how much you love sucking cock." As my mouth worked its magic on his cock, It began swelling, growing harder in my mouth. He let out a loud growl like groan. Grabbing my head in both hands, he held my mouth on his cum spurting cock until it went limp in my mouth. I laid there, wondering what Ron would have called me had he known how much I loved the taste of cum and that there was really no reason for him to hold my mouth on his cock. I would have readily sucked him dry.

His young cum tasted somewhat milder than the other, older men I'd sucked off. So far his tasted the best. I noted there was at least a slight difference in the taste of cum. I was sure I'd remember to put that in my stories Soon after he had cum, Ron got up and went into the bathroom, while he was gone, I put my clothes back on and was about to leave when he came out. He was angry that I'd dressed and was about to leave.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.