My Story, How It Began - Cover

My Story, How It Began

Copyright© 2010 by Crisscross

Chapter 4: My Research Continues - Donna

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: My Research Continues - Donna - I became addicted to reading the erotic stories on line to the point,that I wanted to write a story of my own. So I set out to do this.only I knew nothing about cheating or being with any man other than my husband. I decided to do a some researh of my own. It started quite innocently, but quickly esculated to out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Wednesday I woke up tired but feeling wonderful inside. Tuesday had been a tiring day, but Dan had taken all that away last night. I stepped into the shower and as the warm water sprayed over me, my thought's turned to Dan. He'd turned out to be a very skilled lover. I had to wonder if he made a practice of seducing women who came here on business trips such as mine.

I'd never had orgasms like the ones I had with Dan. Could it have been because he was a stranger or had his rather large size stimulated me more than anyone else ever had. I'd heard of women fainting from extremely intensive orgasm's, but I'd always been skeptical of those claims, as I'd never even come close to having that happen, but last night, Dan made a believer out of me. Sex with Dan had been very exciting, but still didn't compare with the loving intimacy I enjoyed with Jim.

I was dressing when the room phone rang, "Hello. oh good morning darling. I'm glad I was still here. I just got out of the shower and was starting to get dressed. to go have breakfast, well no, I have panties and my bra on. Of course I'd let you take them off me if you were here. Okay honey, let me know as soon as you find out when your going to be home. I love you with all my heart. Be careful and have a great day. Bye."

I hung up after talking with Jim and made a mental note, to get tested for STD's as soon as possible after getting home. This was a down side to cheating with multiple partners. I would have to remember this, and be sure to mention it in my stories.

Thursday was my day to attend the conference so it was up to Donna to take care of the booth. Around ten am, the conference took a thirty minute break so everybody could use the restroom and stretch there legs. I decided to use the time to give Donna a break as well. As I turned the corner on my way to the booth, I saw Dan talking to Donna and they looked like they were engaged in a pretty deep conversation. I was quite a little way from the booth, when Dan looked up and I was sure he'd seen me coming their way, but something distracted me. I looked away and when I looked back toward the booth, I saw, whom I thought was Dan, walking in the opposite direction.

I walked up to the booth, looking in the direction Id seen the man going, when he left the booth. I said, "hey girl, are you ready for a potty break?"

Smiling nervously she said, "I'm sure glad to see you, I need to go bad.

I entered the booth saying. "Was that Dan I saw you talking with?"

"No I haven't seen Dan this morning, it must have been someone else. There was a guy just before you got here, that was about Dan, s build. He stopped to ask If I knew where the companies that sold novelties were located, It might have been him you saw.

After that, Donna left quickly for the ladies room. I wondered why Dan had left after I was sure he'd seen me. Why had she lied when I asked if Dan had stopped by the booth and why was she so nervous when I asked about Dan. Thinking back too when Dan, asked Donna for the first dance and how she'd blushed, when I said I thought he had a thing for her. Maybe they had something going that I hadn't even realized. Had Dan been working on seducing both of us, while we danced with him. Had he found two willing wives to spend a night with instead of just one?

Donna came back from the ladies room and I returned to the conference, with thoughts of Dan and Donna filling my head. Wasn't I good enough in bed for him, that he had to have my friend or was it all a game to him to see how many women he could seduce at these convention's. Or had it been Donna he'd been after all along? Maybe he'd come on to her while they danced, the same way he'd come on to me. It was Donna that had first sparked his interest, but finding her a little to much of a challenge, for a first time meeting, he settled for me. After to many drinks and several slow dances, I was very willing to be his fuck buddy for the night.

The conference let out at five, and I joined Donna at the booth. She still seemed nervous, as though something was bothering her and she didn't know what to do about it. I told Donna I'd had a splitting headache most of the afternoon and was going to pass stopping at the lounge tonight. I said I'd grab a bite to eat and go lye down. Donna seemed a little more at ease after hearing I wasn't going to stop at the lounge.

I told Donna she should go eat while I looked after the booth, but she insisted I go first, so I could go lay down. We argued but I lost, I had a Chef, s salad, then went to my room to rest awhile. It would be about three hours before Donna closed up the booth. I decided I may have to go back down around nine to see what was going on. if anything. It had only looked like Dan from a distance. Maybe it was just my imagination working overtime. Or I could be feeling a tinge of jealousy toward my friend having a night with a man that I'd spent most of last night with and was thinking I wouldn't mind spending another night with him.

I called Jim when I got to my room and he said he'd had a rough day but it was looking like he'd be home sometime Thursday or Friday for sure. We talked awhile then he said he'd better get busy or he wouldn't get finished.

After talking with Jim, I hung up and got undressed and into the shower. It felt good feeling the water spraying over my body. My thoughts turned to what I might see happening if I decided to go to the lounge after taking a nap. Why was it bothering me so much thinking maybe, my friend was going to have sex with the guy I'd had sex with last night? I sure as hell wasn't in love with the guy. Maybe, it was because I'd secretly hoped he'd spend another night with me.

I couldn't blame Dan for making a play for Donna. She's a very beautiful woman when she wants to be. She usually dresses down so as not to look too alluring. I'd often if it was because her husband was very dominant and like other men looking at his wife, some guy's are like that. They hide their wives from other men, by not allowing them to wear clothing not meeting with their approval.

I woke from my nap, dressed and left my room about nine fifteen, taking the elevator down to the main floor crossing the lobby to the restaurant, I stood outside looking through a lattice work to see if Dan and Donna were having dinner. Not seeing them I moved over enough to see into the lounge. Not seeing them sitting I was checking out the people dancing when I saw Dan and Donna. His hand just below her waist and his other hand holding hers. His arm bent in such a way that I'm sure his hand brushed her breast as they danced. Donna looked comfortable in his arms they were a good match, both being tall, her head on his shoulder, she apparently had forgotten that someone from the company might see her with him.

I watched as they went back to their table and sat talking for a few minutes. I saw Donna began looking in her purse. I knew exactly what she was looking for, when she found it she laid it on the table. Reaching out, Dan picked up Donna, s extra key card. Dan had told her how to get him into her room without him being seen. My idea had worked so well he was now using it.

She was going to cheat on her husband with the same man I'd cheated with the night before. Dan was a player. A guy who makes a game out of seducing married women for no other reason than to satisfy his ego. What better place to do it, than at a hotel convention center, with rooms full of married women without their husbands,. It was an ideal hunting ground. I'm quite sure he'd hunted here many times in the past. Considering how many conventions and trade shows that are held in Dallas.

As soon as they finished their drinks Donna got up to leave. Dan said something, as he looked at his watch, that brought a smile to her face and she turned and started making her way towards me and the door. Before she could spot me I walked quickly across the lobby to the ladies room and went into one of the stalls. I waited ten minutes, giving her plenty of time to get back to her room. As I sat in the stall, I thought about going in and saying hi to Dan, just to see how he'd react to my being there, but then decided not to spoil Donna, s night out. Maybe it was something she really needed to get out of her system. I was seeing a story form right before my own eye's

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.