My Story, How It Began - Cover

My Story, How It Began

Copyright© 2010 by Crisscross

Chapter 3: Dan In Dallas, My research continues

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dan In Dallas, My research continues - I became addicted to reading the erotic stories on line to the point,that I wanted to write a story of my own. So I set out to do this.only I knew nothing about cheating or being with any man other than my husband. I decided to do a some researh of my own. It started quite innocently, but quickly esculated to out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Many thanks Agena without you your tutoring your patience and editing none of this would be happening, many thanks to all the others that have encouraged me to go ahead

Jim finally made it home late Tuesday afternoon. I'd stopped Monday morning at a walk-in clinic to be tested for STDs. I didn't want to use our family doctor, because I was pretty sure if I did, Jim would find out. Thankfully, the results came back negative. I was pretty sure Paul was safe, but I didn't want to take any chance's.

The day Jim returned home, my period started. I felt guilty that I'd had sex with Paul, and was now unable to take care of my husbands needs. I decided to make it up to him in other ways, He said I have the most talented mouth and tongue in the world.

I'd never given so many Bjs, as I did that week. Whenever Jim wanted one, he got it, sometimes two if he came fairly quickly. I just couldn't seem to get enough of him, I love him so much.

Whenever I was alone that week, I'd think about my times with Paul and realized how much I really didn't know about sex with other men. The research I'd done so far with Paul, didn't really qualify me to write stories about people cheating. So I went back to reading the stories and was soon caught up in reading them every chance I got. The more I read, the more addicted I became. As I read, I realized I still knew very little of what was fact or fiction. I knew very little about what the people in the stories might be feeling and thinking. I decided I must do more research in order to write about all the situations the characters in my stories would encounter.

About a month later. I was scheduled to go to Dallas for our companies winter fashion show. This year, do to the sagging economy, it was to be held in conjunction, with a mid level restructuring conference. They informed us before we left, about some of the changes that were going to be made in the future and that some changes had already been made. The rest we would learn about in Dallas.

I flew out on Sunday afternoon along with a co-worker, Donna. She was to help me run the booth our district was having set up as we flew to Dallas. My co-worker Donna, is thirty years old, around 5-7, 130 lbs. Very well endowed and quite shapely, with below the shoulder length, Auburn hair. She's married, and has two children. Her husband Randy and my Jim have been friends for as long as I've known Donna, He's a nice enough guy but is very dominate of Donna, about the only guy he allows her to talk to, without questioning her about what they talked about, is Jim.

Arriving in Dallas we checked into our hotel rooms, got our clothes out and hung them up in anticipation of the weeks stay. That done, we went down to the hotel restaurant, where we enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine along with our dinner.

It was still early so we decided to sit in the lounge and have an after dinner drink and unwind a little. We each ordered a Baileys on the rocks and sat back to relax and watch the people.

I wondered how many of the people we were watching, were here with our company. Donna and I both, had met many of them at other conferences, but there would be many more here, that we didn't know. By the time we finished our second Bailey's, the lounge had started to fill.

When the cocktail waitress came by I said, "I don't know about you Donna, but I'm switching to Amaretto on the rock's." Donna, not being much of a drinker either, followed my lead.

laughing she said, "if you can handle drinking Amaretto on the rock's, I can too.

A four piece band started playing and soon people were dancing and a guy, who looked like a businessman away from home, came over and asked Donna to dance. She looked at me and I said jokingly, "Go ahead, there's nothing wrong with you dancing. Just keep it civilized." She was blushing like a young school girl as she got up and danced with him.

As soon as she got up to dance, another man came and asked if I'd care to dance. I said, "I'd love to." We danced three dances, before I went back to our table. Just as I got there, Donna also came and sat down, out of breath, but smiling. I said, "Well, did he ask you to spend the night with him?" She looked at me, her face turning red.

"He hinted that since we were both a long way from home, it would be a good time to have some fun."

Smiling, "Are going to do it?"

"Janet,!!! I'm not going to his room for five minutes, let alone to spend the night."

I laughed, "Donna, I was only kidding.

We danced a couple more dances with different guy's, then decided we'd better call it a night. Just as we were about to leave, the waitress came over and said there was a man at the bar, who would like to buy us another drink. We told her we'd have to take a rain check for another time, explaining, we both had to get up early.

The company was unable to book us a connecting room, but were able to get rooms straight across the hall from one another. After saying our good nights in the hall, I went in, stripped and got into the shower.

My thought's were of the trade show and the upcoming conference. As soon as I got out of the shower and put on the complimentary robe, I picked up the phone and called home to Jim. After the fourth ring the answering machine came on, asking me to leave a message.

"Hi sweetheart is everything okay? I thought you'd be home. Call me anytime, I don't care what time it is. If you call in the morning, I may have already left for the show, but please call anyway, I'll have my cell with me. I love you and miss you. Goodnight, hugs, kisses."

The lingering affects of the drinks, along with the hot shower and the jet lag, caused me to fall asleep almost before I got under the covers. I was still sound asleep when the alarm went off. I didn't really feel like getting up. I laid their, thinking about Jim. I wondered why he hadn't been home the night before and hoped he was okay. Maybe he had to go back to that last job again for some reason.

Finally, I got up and took a quick shower. As I toweled off, I decided to wear my black lace bra and panties that I'd bought in Victoria's, along with my black hip huger slacks and a cream colored silk blouse. It had a somewhat plunging neckline but I needed all the help I could get in that department.

I thought about Donna, s full bosom and decided if were her wearing it, it would be a little daring at a trade show, to show that much cleavage. When I was ready, I gave Donna, s room a ring when she answered I said, "I'm ready to go have breakfast if you are."

She said "I'm ready, I'll meet you in the hall right away."

After breakfast we headed to the convention center. I wanted to make sure everything was set up and ready to go at our booth. We arrived found everything set up and ready for business.

As the day wore on, Donna went to lunch leaving me there alone. About five minutes after she left, this rather handsome guy, I guessed to be in his mid thirties, 6'2", 200lbs with light brown hair and blue eyes came up to the booth and said, "Hello."

I said "hello." As we traded niceties, he said he was in the home remodeling business and had come to the trade show to see what was new.

I smiled saying, "Well, I'm not sure we can help you in that department, unless you're looking for new fashions and cosmetic's to decorate with. We do have several new lines coming out this fall and winter. You might find something for the little lady in you're life."

He smiled, "The only little lady I'd like in my life, wouldn't even accept a drink from me last night." At first it didn't dawn on me what he was talking about. He went on about trying to buy this lady a drink but in the end, had to settle for a rain check. It finally dawned on me what he was talking about and felt my face flush I imagined, to a bright red.

Before I could respond he went on. "I sure hope she shows up again tonight. She's a real cutie, but heck, you don't want to hear about that." I stood there with a blank look on my face, not really knowing what to say.

As he turned around to leave he said, "By the way, my name is Dan. If I happen to see that little gal. I'll send her by here to visit with you. I bet she'd be a real beauty with a black cocktail dress on and wearing one of those diamond necklace's you have there in the showcase." He gave me a wink and a big smile and started to walk away." For the first time since he started talking, I was able to speak.

"I think I know the person you're talking about. She should be able to cash in that rain check a little after eight tonight, that is if it's still good. If I see her I'll tell her to wait for you, okay?"

Without turning around he said over his shoulder, "Please do that ma, am."

I said, "By the way, I think her name is Janet." He was smiling as he waived and walked away.

When Donna came back from lunch, I told her we'd been invited to cash in our rain checks after we closed up for the night.

She asked, "Was the guy who wanted to buy us a drink last night, here at the booth?"

I smiled saying, "Yes, he was."

"Was he good looking?"

I'm sure I was blushing as I answered her. "I'll let you decide that this evening."

She looked at me, not sure of what to say, "Maybe I should let you go by yourself. I don't want to be a third wheel."

I looked at her saying, "I don't want to meet him alone."

She giggled, "What's the matter, you afraid of him?"

"No, I'm not afraid of him, but I am afraid of what might be said, if I'm seen drinking alone with him."

She smiled, "I understand what you're saying, I was only kidding with you, I'll be glad to join you."

As we worked, I told Donna what he'd said when he was at the booth, about me wearing a black cocktail dress and diamond necklace.

She laughed saying, "You should have told him you'll wear them, if he buys them for you." We both had a good laugh at that. She asked, "what are you going to wear tonight?"

I'm going to wear what I have on, it's plenty good enough to stop and have a drink in.

She asked, what did you bring to wear too the company banquet?"

I said, "a backless, black cocktail dress." We both laughed again."But if he asks us out to dinner, I'll be sure and wear it for him." She looked at me and smiled. At the end of the day, we closed up the booth and went to our rooms to freshen up before going to the lounge to meet Dan.

As soon as we entered the lounge a cocktail waitress came up and asked. "Are you Janet?"

"Yes, I am."

"Follow me please."

We thanked her and followed her back to where Dan was waiting for us. He didn't show any surprise that I'd brought a friend along. He stood up as we approached the table. "I'm glad both of you lovely ladies could make it tonight." he said, as he seated Donna, then me. Once we were seated, he told the waitress to bring the ladies anything their hearts desired. I ordered a gin and tonic with a twist and Donna ordered a tall rum and coke.

He held onto her hand as I introduced her saying, "what a wonderful surprise having two beautiful women cashing in rain checks the same night. We sat making small talk as we waited for our drinks, it felt good to able to just sit back and relax, after spending the day in that booth.

The conversation was easy, mostly about nothing really. Dan told us a little bit about himself and what his company did. We told him a little about ourselves and where we came from.

By the time we were on our second drink, the music had started. When Dan asked Donna for the first dance I sort of felt like the third wheel. After two dances they returned to the table and the next two dance's, he danced with me.

He kept alternating dancing with us, but after a couple more dances, he began keeping me out on the floor for three or four dances before taking me back to the table. By the time we'd danced a couple more times, Dan had begun to hold me close as we danced the slow dances. He began to tell me how good I felt against him. That it had been a long time, since he'd had the pleasure of dancing with anyone as lovely as I was.

I responded by saying, "it's been a real pleasure dancing with you Dan. My husband doesn't care to dance, so I take advantage of anyone willing to let me step on there toes."

I felt his bulging manhood pressing against my lower stomach as he became very aroused. " Sweet lady, you can take advantage of me anytime."

I was at the point of no return. I had to make a decision. I'd told myself very early on, that I'd only have sex with one man. I'd already done that with Paul. I'd never intended on having sex with more than one man, when I decided to go ahead with my research. But as Dan and I danced, I began thinking. It wouldn't hurt to do a little more research in the area of multiple sex partners. It wouldn't be fair to lump all the men I'd write about in my stories into one category. It wouldn't be fair to write the same things about Dan, as I would about Paul.

As I think back on that night, I'm not really sure if it was the drinks I'd consumed, or Dan, s suggestions that influenced my decision. All I know is, I couldn't stop myself from responding to the heat that began flowing through my loins, as I began thinking of what it might be like, having sex with Dan.

I responded to his growing arousal, by pushing myself against him like the women in the stories I'd read about. I rubbed myself against his very hard bulge. I rationalized what I was doing by thinking why not have sex with Dan. As long as Jim doesn't know, its not going to hurt him and it will give me more insight into having sex with different men. I was sure I could use all the help I could get in this department. I wanted to know first hand, how a woman feels when she's with a different partner and their was only one way to find out for sure, do more research.

As I pushed myself against him, he placed his hand in the small of my back holding me tight against him, then slipped his knee between mine placing his upper thigh firmly against my now very wet pussy. My swollen nipples pressed against his lower chest, as he said in a low voice, "I'd love to feel you all over Janet."

Looking up at him I said, "I'd love to have you feel me all over Dan.

How can we make this happen, without Donna knowing whats going on?"

I said, "The next time Donna gets up to dance, I'll slip you my extra key card. When she gets back, I'll say to you. I'm tired and I have to get up early in the morning, So I better call it a night. I'll thank you for the very nice evening and go to my room.'

The music stopped and we went back to our table. Donna was waiting for us as we got back to our table, Donna asked me to watch her purse, saying she had to go to the ladies room. After she'd gone, I dug into my purse and got out the extra key card and handed it to Dan saying. "After Donna and I leave, wait thirty minutes, then come up to my room and let yourself in, just make sure there's no one in the hallway to see you entering my room. There's quite a few people here with our company for the conference and I wouldn't want anyone seeing you entering my room."

He smiled saying, "No problem."

Donna returned and we stayed for one more drink. I told Donna I was getting tired and thought I'd go to my room, telling her she could stay if she wanted. She shook her head, saying, "no, that's fine, I'm pretty worn out myself."

As we said our good nights to Dan, he kissed us both on the cheek and bid us a goodnight. Thanking us both for a very nice evening. As Donna and I took the elevator up to our rooms. Donna said, "I think Dan was quite taken by you."

I was thinking the same thing. "He seemed quite taken with you too Donna. In case you hadn't noticed, he seated you at the table first and danced the first dance with you." We both laughed and agreed he was a nice guy, who seemed lonely and needed someone to talk to. We said our goodnight in the hallway and went into our rooms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.