My Story, How It Began - Cover

My Story, How It Began

Copyright© 2010 by Crisscross

Chapter 2: I Continue My Research - Paul

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: I Continue My Research - Paul - I became addicted to reading the erotic stories on line to the point,that I wanted to write a story of my own. So I set out to do this.only I knew nothing about cheating or being with any man other than my husband. I decided to do a some researh of my own. It started quite innocently, but quickly esculated to out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It was Wednesday of the following week, after meeting up with Paul at the theater, before I could bring myself to look him in the eyes and smile. Once I'd gotten over my initial embarrassment, we began talking like friends once again, not just co-worker's.

That Friday, Paul asked if I was going to stop with the girls after work. I told him I'd like to, but Jim was home and had asked me to join him along with a client for dinner. I didn't want to discourage Paul from stopping So I said, "you go ahead and stop Paul. If you show up without me, that should quell any rumors that may be going around about you and I dancing together all the time. Maybe next week I'll be able to stop again." Paul stopped Friday after work and I went along with Jim to Dinner.

On Tuesday of the following week, the client we'd had dinner with the week before, called Jim and asked him if he could fly to Chicago, to look over there building project and provide a cost and completion schedule estimate, for a new security system in a massive warehousing facility. They were anxious to have the new system in as soon as possible so he would have to work all or part of the weekend, just to come up with a bid. He planned to leave Thursday and would return, possibly on Sunday or Monday at the latest. They wanted regular security cameras installed, plus, secret hidden spy cams. The software and other equipment to do the job was to be included in the bid. I was happy for Jim. It was going to be a big job and we could use the money. The business he'd started, was finally starting to take off

Before he left, I reminded him I'd be having my girl's night out on Friday, since he'd be gone. I told him, due to the time difference, he needn't bother staying up to call me at home and It would be too noisy in the bar to call me on my cell. He could leave a message at home, to let me know he'd arrived safely and where he was staying and I'd call him Saturday morning.

When Paul came by to pick up some spread sheets on Wednesday, I told him I was planning on stopping Friday after work and was looking forward to dancing with him again, that is if he was planning on stopping.

That brought a big smile to his face. He said, "I thought you might be avoiding me." I looked up at him and responded with a little smile,

"Why in the world would I want to avoid you Paul? we seem to always have a good time together, don't we?"

Paul, red faced, looking somewhat embarrassed said, "Yes we do have a great time, don't we."

"Well Paul as long as we both enjoyed ourselves that's whats important" With that he smiled knowingly and as he left my office.

Friday seemed to last forever. We weren't all that busy, so time dragged on. With Jim gone I'd spent much of last night thinking about my research. I'd pretty much decided that this might be the night I'd let another man have me. I needed feel what it was like to be with another man for my research. I was excited but apprehensive. I'd made up my mind that Paul would be the one to provide me with what I needed for that research. Jim would be gone at least three or four days and that would give me enough time to regain my composure and be able look him in the eyes. I had no idea how I might react seeing Jim the first time after having sex with someone else, so figured this would be a good time to do the research.

Paul stopped by around four thirty to see if we were still on for the night, I laughed and said, "I'm ready to leave right now, but I'll hang in here until quitting time."

Girls night went pretty much as usual. I was starting on my fourth gin and tonic when the music started and soon I was dancing with Paul. It didn't take long until I could feel him against me and he didn't seem to care that I knew he was aroused. He'd tried to hide it in the past and I thought, maybe he was testing me, to see what my reaction would be. My reaction was to push back against him, rubbing his bulge against me. As I did I again felt the warm tingling glow in my loins and knew was becoming quite wet.

After a couple of dances we sat and had a drink. Then one of the guys from the office asked me to dance and after three dances with him one of the other guys asked and by the time I'd danced a couple of dances with him, I was glad the band took a break.

When the music started again Paul was quick to ask me to dance and by this time the gin and tonic had kicked in and I was feeling happy and having a great time. Paul and I were dancing when he asked if there was any way we could be alone for a while without anyone knowing.

I told him I'd really like that and asked him if he could tell everyone goodnight and go park his car behind the bar in the farthest corner of the parking lot and wait there and I'd join him in about twenty or thirty minutes, he agreed, told everyone goodnight and left.

Some of the other, s left at the same time Paul did so it didn't raise any flags. He told me later he left the parking lot and came back so the others would think he'd left when they did. After thirty minutes or so I told everyone good night and left.

One of the guy's followed me out and asked me if I'd care to join him for a drink somewhere else. I refused graciously, saying I'd had plenty to drink already and still had to drive home, but maybe some other time, which I never intended to do. No way did I ever want to become known as the office slut to all the men working there. I'd heard rumors about some of the other women in the office from time to time and no way, was it going to be me they were talking about, I trusted Paul but that's where it ended.

I left the parking lot went down a couple of blocks turned around and came back and parked next to Paul's car at the back of the lot. Since Paul had a full size car, I joined him. He locked the doors then slid over next to me, putting his arm on the back of the seat behind me.

He started to apologize for what happened in the theater and I quickly put my finger on his lip's. "Listen Paul, if I'd not wanted it to happen or liked what happened, it would not have happened, okay? I just hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." With that, I placed my hand on his neck and kissed him a slow soft kiss, which slowly turned into a long tongue sucking kiss.

My nipples were hard as rock's and aching by the time the kiss ended. The arm on the back of the seat slipped around my shoulder's pulling me against his chest as we kissed again. As the tip of my tongue moved slowly along his lips, my hand cupped his bulge, massaging it. As we kissed my fingers touched the tab on his zipper and I couldn't stop myself from pulling it down. I had to feel his hard throbbing cock in my hand again.

He whispered, "Are you sure you want to do this again Janet?"

I answered him by unsnapping his trousers and asking him to lift up, as he did pulled his pants and shorts down together.

Looking down I saw his cock standing straight up from his lap. I wrapped my fingers around the base and started stroking him nice and slow, "Paul why don't you undress me so you can enjoy me as much as I'm enjoying you?"

I stroked his hard cock as he slowly undressed me. He unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off over my shoulders, leaning over he kissed my nipples as my bra came off, then raising up, he slid my skirt and panties off, now we were both naked for the first time. I saw him staring at my body and asked if there was something wrong.

"My god Janet you're so beautiful!" I leaned against him to kiss my thanks, - for the compliment and spread my legs so he could put his hand on my pussy. we kissed and I gasped as he pushed two fingers into me.

We kissed again as we fondled each other and I knew I was going to orgasm on his fingers again, unable to stop myself I moaned ooohh god Paul don't stop, "I'm cumming Paul yes, do it make me cum for you."

After resting a few minutes to regain my strength, I put my hand on his, stopping him from fingering me anymore. We started kissing again, while I resumed fondling his cock. Then I began kissing his neck and ear then down his chest to his nipples; licking them until they became hard.

I moved down to his belly button, circling the little dip with my tongue, then moved further down until my lips touched the tip of his cock, as my lips closed over his swollen cock head Paul gasped. "Oooohhh my gawd Janet, yes suck me, suck my cock baby, as he said this my lips Locked into the deep rim of his cock head, then ran my tongue all over the flared head, licking as I sucked softly. I was truly enjoying, sucking Paul's cock, I wanted it to last as long as he could possibly last. I loved having his cock in my mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.