Preview

Saga of Sam Jones

by happyhugo

Copyright© 2010 by happyhugo

Western Story: A Western/History story with Sam Jones as the main character. Starting out as an outlaw and felon, he becomes a rancher and then sheriff. Along the way he encounters other outlaws, Indians and is involved with several women. He meets Teddy Roosevelt who later becomes the country's darling in the Spanish American War.This is of course, a Romance.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Historical  

I want to make this story a tribute to my wife, Barbara, of 54 years. She has been the person that has encouraged me to use my imagination and put them into words. Then she took the time to put these stories into some semblance of order so they could be read by others. At first the Dark Angel was satisfied to rip and tear external pieces of her body from her. Now he has advanced inside and I soon will be left with only the remembrance of the love we shared. Thank you Barbara!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.