Undercover
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Paladin

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - So when you think of secret agents who do you think of? James Bond and Jason Bourne? Well just wait till you meet Tiffany and Athena,agents of a VERY special department of British Intelligence."The SeXction"! Undercover Lesbian Lolitas who spy and fuck for their country!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting  

We're parked up in a quiet side street close to our target's home. It's already dark this time of year though it's only around 6.30. The rain is rattling hard on the roof of our people carrier and to avoid a build up of tension I'm doing some yoga breathing exercises; here on the rear seat. Next to me, my partner, Athena, is just sitting with a faint smile on her face. When she's waiting to start a mission she just goes to some private inner place to ease her mind.

I'm Tiffany; my code name not my real name. I'm two months past my twelfth birthday, average height for my age though probably with a more generously developed body than most kids my age. I'm fair skinned with cobalt blue eyes and red hair; cropped really close to my head.

On the seat next to me Athena is very much a different kettle of fish. She's eight months older than me, way taller than me, and though her legs are sleek and shapely she's as flat as a boy up front. Her hair is the colour of and shaped like a dandelion clock, dark tanned skin, green eyes. While my face is somewhat round with pouty lips hers is narrow with a pointed chin, high cheekbones, and thin lips.

Why are we two sitting here; with our driver patiently listening to her transceiver ear piece? Well we're on an undercover mission! Let me give you the background as to how two tweens are, along with a lot more like us, working for a branch of British Intelligence.

Go back as far as you like into the mists of time and you'll find one side trying to plant an attractive spy into the bed of someone who has secrets. Maybe back in Babylon some general fucked a slave girl and told her he was taking his troops somewhere the next morning. Slave girl squeals to her contact and the general and his men are ambushed and get slaughtered! Right up to the present "honey traps" are still spy business.

Pretty girls [ or boys ] in the beds of men [ or women ] are good for intelligence gathering, but, and there's always a but! Nowadays with "partnerships" rather than marriage the threat of "tell us or your wife gets the photos" is less of a threat. Another blackmail casualty was the gay honey trap. Same sex relations are so common today the threat of exposure of a public figure usually ends like this...

"Today Mr Gordon Willshire M.P. called a press conference to announce he is coming out as gay. The M.P. stated his wife and family were standing by him!"

End of blackmail attempt and enemy spies creep away pissed off!

However some bright spark in Brit Intelligence spotted the fact that the thing that couldn't be admitted to was those guys and gals that liked to fuck tweens and teens! You can't call a press conference and say "I've been fucking this twelve year old boy for two years now and my family are standing by me"! So, within a black ops section of British intelligence, funded by a secret government slush fund, some devious thinker had an idea. Why not recruit tweens and teens for honey traps? But why stop there? Why not turn them into proper agents as well?

They found likely girls and boys [ like me and Athena or Greg and Mickey ] and they trained us in all the black arts. I can kill a grown man in a surprising number of ways with my bare hands and I'm a top class shot with almost every modern hand gun. They also teach us a lot of other interesting and useful skills. My main job [ and Athena's too ] is to fuck women, teens, and tweens, for Queen and Country. And they taught us the fine arts of how to do that as well!

That's the one choice we are allowed to make. You can fuck your own sex, the opposite sex, or both. Me and Athena only do women and girls!

When the tween and teens were recruited our department already had nine sections so ours became the tenth. Ten in Roman numerals is X so some wag named the new kids on the block "SeXction" rather than simply Section 10. It bloody well stuck so now we are officially working for "SeXction"!

Our driver places her forefinger against her earpiece and leans forward a little. She's receiving a scrambled radio message from H.Q. She listens a moment or two then replies with one word.

"Acknowledged!"

She turns around to look at us, and although this isn't the first mission for either of us, I feel more confident because we have Jaclyn as our driver/supervisor tonight. "Jackie" as she is commonly called is just what you need when you're working in the field and might need back up. A couple of inches short of six feet she weighs in at an even 175 pounds and none of that is anything but sinew, muscle, and bone.

She's an experienced agent, works part time in the dojo teaching us how we can disable or kill fast and quietly, a crack shot, but best of all she's calm and never panics!

"Headquarters have confirmed the interception of the car and the occupants are in temporary detention. Are you young ladies ready?"

From me it's a simple "Yup" while Athena just nods once. Jackie starts the engine, puts us into gear, and takes us off into the strengthening rain. My mind settles on our briefing for tonight's job; which was conducted by no less than Sybil the Director of SeXction. Only the almost mythical Controller ranks above her in the departmental hierarchy. In the briefing room Athena and I sit facing Sybil across her desk while Jackie lounges against the wall.

"Right ladies our target for this op is Miss Hannah Hemming M.P. Privy Councillor, and a junior Cabinet Minister at the Department for Overseas Development. A sister agency has uncovered the fact that Miss Hemming has involved herself with a very dangerous group led by an extremely devious man. I refer to Abu Khalid and his Islamic Retaliation League. Miss Hemming apparently is what we refer to as a sympathiser or fellow traveller for the cause of militant Islam. This will not be a "wet" job; you two will not be armed though Jaclyn will be. I am confident that the unarmed skills you two posses will be sufficient in the unlikely event of serious violence. Any questions so far?"

Jackie stands like a statue, Athena sits looking inscrutable, but my insatiable curiosity puts my mouth into gear.

"Ma'am why is SeXction involved and not one of the more orthodox groups like MI5 and Special Branch?"

"Good question Tiffany and it deserves an answer! Our masters in the government do NOT want any scandal half way through their term of office so we will gather evidence from the Hemming residence along with some quite juicy video of her in what used to be called "compromising positions" with you and Athena. The Minister will quietly sever, permanently, any connection with Mr Khalid and she will know she is being watched as long as she remains in office. Which in my opinion will be just long enough for the P.M. to promote her sideways into a dead end job!"

I almost fall off my chair when Athena poses a question. She's normally as silent as the Sphinx during a briefing.

"Ma'am how do we know she'll be ready to have two girls she doesn't know fuck her stupid wherever we'll be doing it?"

Sybil's narrow and severe face shows nothing but the toss of her head tells me the four letter word has registered to her.

"Athena for someone who says so little your language can be somewhat strong! However your question is fair enough. Miss Hemming, despite the title Miss, is married to another M.P. Mr Ed Grant. The marriage is purely one of convenience as he enjoys sex solely with the roughest of street hookers. His wife has a taste for really young girls, supplied by Ms Erica Weiss, the lady who runs the biggest, and the best string of pre-teen and teen lesbian prostitutes in the country. Every Friday evening Miss Hemming is visited by a Melissa Weaver, aged thirteen, and I am told a very skilful and satisfying young lover."

She pours herself a coffee from the thermos jug on her desk, adds sugar and cream, then remembers there are four of us here.

"Help yourself to drinks if you want one ladies!"

I decline, Jackie accepts, Athena is the youngest coffee addict I know and takes a mug of it black with loads of brown sugar!

"To continue ladies! Miss Weaver is delivered to the Hemming residence by her chauffeur around seven and remains, normally, until midnight or 1 a.m. We intend to intercept their car and Jaclyn will drop you two lovely little ladies there as substitutes I'm sure she'll be delighted with. Friday evening Miss Hemming makes sure all her household staff is off duty and there's only her at home. Now ladies off to the wardrobe department and select something titillating for the eyes of a really horny lady. Any last questions?"

Jackie opens her mouth for the first and last time at this briefing.

"Ma'am why do we need the girls to do a honey trap? Why don't we just grab her when she opens the door, cuff her, and search the house?"

Dabbing her lips with a napkin Sybil looks at Jackie through the steam from her cup.

"Everyone has good questions tonight don't they? Well firstly our co-agency is fairly confident that incriminating evidence is held on the premises but is not totally certain about that fact. In the event of it not being there we will fall back on those pictures of Miss Hemming in bed with our two darlings here! Secondly there are panic buttons installed around the house and our M.P. also carries a portable alarm on her person. Should she set off the alarm as you attempt to subdue her you would receive a visit from a van load of armed police very quickly.

She shuffles her papers back into their folder and rises before speaking.

"Well unless there's anything else ladies I have two more briefings to conduct in the absence of the Deputy Director; Colonel McCrae. Good luck tonight and I'll be keeping a close eye on how things are going for you."

With those closing words she swept out of the room, and I now come back to the present, as the trafficators on our vehicle click, click, click, when we turn left and pull up before impressive wrought iron gates. The rain that had been steady and then heavy is now torrential. In the glow of a powerful quartz halogen lamp I can see two well soaked coppers huddled in their anoraks. Jackie taps the button and the driver's window slides down silently.

"Miramar Solutions officer, we are expected, can you call the house and have us buzzed in?"

On the driver's door and the front passenger door are two magnetic signs reading "Miramar Solutions". Young Melissa's car has identical signs on it; the signs are meaningless but so what? You see signs like that all the time nowadays. Signs like "Corrigan Logistics"! Who the hell is Corrigan and what does the "Logistics" bit mean? Nobody knows and nobody even asks! So two saturated plods aren't going to enquire about a car that Miss Hemming will confirm she is expecting.

I'm slightly surprised both uniformed cops are armed; Miss Hemming must like to feel important! Who would want to shoot or blow up a junior political figure? Especially since she's got an "in" with a radical Islamic group. The police woman of the duo has crossed to a grill on the wall, pressed a button, and said a few words into it. Apparently she gets the right answer since she waves us forward as the gates swing quietly open.

As the car sweeps past; WPC Emma Nichols catches a glimpse of the two stunning tweens on the back seat. "Jesus"! She thinks. "I'd love those two in my bed tonight"! In less than an hour her shift ends and she and her duty partner Jerry Wright will be relieved. They're both soaked almost to the skin but now Emma's panties are damped from one glance at those two young dolls. Once she gets in and has a hot bath she's going to ring her girlfriend to come round 'cos now she's as horny as hell!

Jackie cruises us up the gravelled drive to a halt, just short of an arc of light, cast by another of those quartz security lights. Shutting off the engine she steps out of our car and opens a huge golfing umbrella of blue and white quarters. After opening it she opens the passenger door on Athena's side; so we can step out in our finery and remain dry and still look "hot" and not water logged.

Athena wears skin tight leggings of a shiny black fabric, so tight are they that from the back you can see she has no panties beneath them, from the front you can see the outline of her perfect and perfectly smooth pussy. Her top is also skin tight in a fluorescent orange shade and although she's a "flattie" up front she does possess good nipples. As thick as my index finger and pretty long; longer and thicker when she's turned on!

I've gone for an ultra short Ra-Ra skirt in firecracker red teamed with a loose blouse of a green so dark it looks almost black. It is also almost totally transparent and shows off my well developed breasts to good advantage. In all honesty my nipples are even better than Athena's, longer, thicker, and a lovely shell pink shade. My legs are encased in a pair of hooped red and black stockings that come right up over my knees and fold down onto my lower thighs.

We're both wearing the same shoes; which at first glance might well be a sort of dark ballet slipper. They were designed by one of our martial arts instructors for situations outside of the dojo and the practice mats. They are tough, light, flexible, and give great grip when throwing a high kick for instance. They also are quite stylish and don't attract any suspicious glances.

Both Athena and I are wearing just a hint of make up; skilfully applied by one of the costume department's make up ladies. Even though we are playing tween hookers we do NOT want to look like cheap pre-teen sluts! Melissa Weaver sure doesn't, we've seen photos of her and she looks sleek and sultry, which is the image we're hoping to project.

Jackie ushers us towards the covered porch, and it isn't just by chance that the huge brolly hides her face as well as Athena and mine's from the video camera mounted on the wall, the one that is scanning the driveway. It doesn't matter that the Hemming woman will see us but we don't want her to have actual pictures of three ladies who don't officially exist in any government data base!

Under the cover of the porch, and out of the range of that camera, Jackie folds the brolly and presses the bell push. Hannah must be feeling pretty horny as the door opens almost at once.

I've seen pictures of her from her file but she's one of those women who look better in real life than in a photograph so "fucking her" as Athena neatly puts it is likely to be fun rather than a duty. She really must be ready for whatever pleases her pussy as she's wearing a long silk robe of royal blue, and matching slippers. My expert eye tells me that's all she's wearing as well!

As the door swings open there's a smile on her lips that fades fast when she takes a glance at Jackie. I know exactly what she's thinking! "I don't know this woman and where's my Melissa"? Jackie moves in smoothly before Miss Hemming has a chance to wonder more; though my polished skills spot that one hand is inside the door jamb and out of sight. Sybil was right; her fingers will be right on that panic button!

"I'm so sorry Ma'am, my name's Jackie, you don't know me but Ms Weiss sent me as fast as possible. I realise your date should be here by now but I'm afraid there's been a bit of an accident!"

Hemming's mouth forms a small and concerned "O" at this news so Jackie pushes on before she can say anything.

"It's okay Ma'am, Melissa and Judy, her driver, are fine. Their car was side swiped by a drunk driver and both of them have slight whiplash. Judy has a burned cheek from when the airbag deployed and first the traffic police officers wanted a statement; and then they had to attend St Matthew's hospital for a check up. Judy though did ring Erica before they left and she's sent me with substitutes she's sure you'll be happy with."

Here she steps back a little and gestures with both hands; one at me and one at Athena.

"Tiffany and Athena are here to delight and entertain you Ma'am!"

When she zeroes in on me and my partner her faces lights up in a most wonderfully sensual expression; I guess she's happy with what she sees.

"Oh dear Jackie, decisions, decisions, which of these truly lovely young things do I pick?"

Right then Jackie makes her day; or more accurately her night!

"I'm sorry if you misunderstood me Ma'am but Erica wishes to apologise for Melissa's absence and you're to have both of the girls for your standard fee!"

Our target's face lights up with what can only be described as pure lust! She's gonna get thoroughly fucked by not one but two highly skilled little hookers.

"Oh I see my dear! Please tell Ms Weiss I'm absolutely delighted with her offer and I'm sure the girls will be wonderful."

Jackie waves us forward as she turns back towards our car.

"I'll be waiting in the car as usual for when you're finished and I'll drive the girls home later."

"Thank you my dear; that will be fine!"

She closes the door behind us and we find ourselves in a very impressive hallway, all wood panelling and stone flagged flooring, brightly lit by a huge chandelier. I do my "Gee, gosh, golly, wow" routine and stare around while Athena fixes Hannah with an unnervingly sexy smirk.

"Quite a place you have here Ma'am; talk about classy."

Her smirk is just about as sexy as Athena's as she ogles my shapely breasts.

"I'm so glad you like it Tiffany, now just let me set the intruder alarm and we'll head right up to my bedroom, and you girls must call me Anna."

From Hannah to her alias of Anna, not very imaginative but she'll remember it and not let her real name slip out by chance, not even when bedding her girls. As she taps in the five digit code I read it and instantly memorize it. All part of the training! I then nod slightly to Athena to show that while she was blitzing Hannah with a laser-like sex stare I've got the alarm code. Slipping her arm around the waist of the taller Athena Hannah takes my hand in hers and leads us up the wide staircase, onto a landing, and then into a large and beautifully furnished bedroom.

The main part of the room is dimly lit though the bed, fortunately, is brightly lit by two bedside lamps and two more sconces on the wall on either side of that king sized bed. As Athena and Hannah head towards that bed I repeat my "wow what a room" act. It gives me a chance to palm the two mini cams and hold them up to the wall panels. A voice in the tiny communicator settled inside my ear says "a little higher, to the right, perfect picture" and I press the adhesive backings against the wood.

But now it's got to be down to business and "Anna" is ready for action.

"Now why don't you girls undress so I can take a good look at you?"

Athena crosses her arms to peel up and off that glowing top, to reveal those fine nipples, which as I expected, are now hard and erect. While the woman's eyes are roaming over Athena's slender and snake like body I use the moment to plant the mini mike that will link up with the video pictures. Athena steps out of her slippers and then wriggles out of her leggings to stand naked by the bed. Hannah, or is it Anna, turns to me next.

"You've still got your clothes on darling! What's wrong? I really can't believe you're shy!"

I'm a pretty good with sabres, foils, or epees, so I parry and riposte!

"I'm waiting to see you naked Anna, you're covered up all over and I'm sure you've a really hot body, I wanna see it!"

She's already stepped out of her slippers and she smiles, tugs loose the sash on her robe, and then shrugs out of it. She does look lots better [ and sexier ] in the flesh than in photos or on T.V. She's short and compact, her breasts are small and firm, her belly slightly curved but not at all fat. Her thighs, calves, biceps, and forearms are strong and sinewy, a legacy of her pastimes of horse riding and playing squash. Her plump vulva is shaved smooth and her labia are fat, pink, and damp.

She's removing something from her wrist that looks like a chunky watch in black resin. I realise that she's taken off her personal alarm and placed it on the bedside cabinet. Chalk up another to our Director Sybil!

Running her fingers through her dark hair she postures her body so her breasts point at me, her nipples are small and pointed and a dark and rosy brown. She's aroused and impatient now so it's time for me to let her see that I'm lusher though just as tasty as Athena.

I go slowly just to tease her as she settles on the bed with my partner next to her. As Athena strokes her fingers over the woman's soft belly and thighs I unbutton by blouse and toss it aside and flaunt my bare breasts at her. Popping the button on my skirt's waistband and tugging down the zip I step out of it to reveal that, unlike Athena, I'm wearing a black thong. Hooking my fingers into the narrow elastic I slide them down to kick them aside and then give her a treat by turning, bending over, and then clasping and parting my rounded buttocks.

I hear her gasp as she gets a good look at my pussy and my arse pucker, or maybe she's gasped because Athena's fingers are working the magic I know, personally, that they can. Stepping onto the bed I join them, happily aware that my pussy is warm, damp, and tingling. Athena's French kissing her hard and skilfully, one hand is cupping and caressing our target's rosy breast while her free hand is already toying with Hannah's now slick labia.

I close my mouth over her free breast, biting down on a rubbery nipple with just enough force to make her wriggle with pleasure, flicking my tongue tip against its sensitive tip, as my hand joins my fellow agent's in teasing Hannah's plump labia. She's hooked an arm around Athena's neck to pull her closer; her other hand clamps the back of my head to press my mouth harder to her swollen breast. Things have heated up in no time and I'm as horny as she is! If I know Athena, and I do, she'll be as randy as hell already too!

Pulling away from her now blood gorged nipple I wriggle down to her parted pussy lips. Athena's concentrating on kissing her, she's a bloody brilliant kisser, while I prefer to get right down to business, so I puff warm breath onto her wet flesh. She shudders and then jerks hard as my mouth settles onto her pussy lips, sucking on them, probing deep inside her with my stiffened tongue. I've eaten enough pussy to know her first "O" is going to be fast and hard!

Really fast and hard as my tongue tip finds her short but thick clitoris, which has slid out of its sheath, her wide spread thighs shake and shudder as I flog it hard and suck on it.

Her howl shakes the room and she writhes into a massive orgasm as her cream, thick and sweet, floods my mouth!

We give her at least a little time to recover from her first cum, I reckon she gets hot and wound up every Friday night as she waits for her lovely Melissa to arrive so we'll have to work hard to wear her out; Athena has ideas on just how to do that! Finally wrenching her mouth away from Hannah's she spins around and spreads those spectacular legs, wriggling forward till her taut pussy is pressed hard against Hannah's seeping crease.

She's done it before has our Hannah and she loves it, gripping Athena's slender thigh she heaves her crotch against my partner's, sucking on her long and elegant toes. Watching them hump each other is getting too much for me; I need pussy play and I need it now! Moving up from the foot of the bed I spread my thighs and lower my slit onto Hannah's mouth. She's been doing this for a long time and she doesn't disappoint me; like a wet and flexible snake her tongue slithers inside my sopping pussy and drives me crazy!

Kneading my own breasts, tweaking my nipples, now spectacularly erect, I ride her mouth until I arrive at boiling point. Athena and her are still tribbing like maniacs and they both must be as close to exploding as I am; but I just let go and have a hard "O" that splashes my cum all over her face. Rolling off her I lay, breathing heavily, as the two of them head for their climax. Hannah's lost it big time!

"Oh God, oh God, oh fucking shit!"

As they cum it looks like two wrestlers locked together, but the wet slapping sounds from their pussies say Athena's used the right hold! A double and thunderous climax is followed by their slumping back to lay as exhausted as I was. I wink at Athena from out of sight of the supine woman, my partner's got a lot of stamina in reserve, one more good fuck and Hannah will be out of it and asleep. Exactly as we want and need her!

Moving my lips to just an inch from our lady's ear I murmur, as softly and seductively as I can, while nuzzling her neck gently.

"D'you wanna go again?"

Her face holds an amazing combination of surprise and almost shyness as she speaks.

"I think maybe I just can. You two girls are truly wonderful!"

In a few moments Athena has her head burrowing between the woman's thighs, those magical fingers deep inside a soaking vagina, while I position myself at Hannah's firm buttocks. She's not asked for any anal play but she's going to get some now, I have a real love for having my pucker licked and played with so let's see if Miss Hemming does as well. Parting her cheeks I slip my tongue onto her soft sphincter to lick at it as I ease my middle finger deep inside her.

Athena's as good at eating pussy as she is at rubbing pussies but I'm dead sure it's my arse work that drives Hannah wild so fast!

"OH! Oh fucking Christ harder! Fucking cumming!"

She cums so fast and hard that her legs wave around and her upper body comes up off the bed; while her hands clench and unclench like she's crushing something in them. Finally she slumps back onto the mattress as if all her wires have been cut; to lay there sucking in gulps of air. I'm dead sure we've blown all her sexual fuses now so Athena and I settle on either side of her and do a little gentle cuddling and caressing; until she slips into the exhausted sleep I've been expecting to arrive after such a thorough fucking.

We've allowed her to settle into what seems a deep sleep when I lean close to Athena and mouth a number to her " 26357" which is the code I memorised for disarming the alarm system. Athena snakes her way off the bed and heads for the door. She's as silent as a ghost so I've no idea what wakes Hannah from what should be a dreamless sleep.

She stirs and looks around blearily at a naked Athena opening the bedroom door.

"Where is she going?"

I could try to reassure with a "she's looking for the loo" but at this point of the operation there's no need to carry on the charade any longer. Pressing two fingers against her neck, on the nerve plexus, I dig in and virtually paralyze her!

"Athena bring me a stick on patch!"

Hannah, our target, finds she can barely move and looks terrified. We do not really need that so I lean down close to her face to speak softly to her.

"Don't worry we won't hurt you; relax and this will all be over soon!"

Then I kiss her hard and use a lot of tongue. At the same time I slide my fingers over her sticky vulva and bugger me, scared as she is, she seems to stop struggling against my nerve block and moan with pleasure. Right then Athena turns up with that sticky patch, God knows where she had it hidden since she's stark naked, and peeling off the backing presses it onto Hannah's neck.

"You're going to sleep now and when you wake up you'll be getting a phone call that will tell you exactly what you're going to do in future!"

Her eyes flicker as the narcotic on the patch takes effect, her lashes lower, and this time she's deeply asleep! All we have to do now is find a safe or a strong box and let Jackie in to crack it. However I now have a problem that always strikes when an operation is almost over successfully. My clit feels like a big piece of seasoned oak and I'm as horny as hell!

Stepping close to Athena I grab her hand and guide it between my thighs.

"Quick honey and gimme a fast fuck. I'm on fire!"

I've told you she's got magic fingers and she's started nicely getting me off when a crisp voice speaks in my ear via that mini communicator set in there. Not that tech that spoke earlier this is Sybil the boss!

"Tiffany I realise you are a healthy young girl with strong appetites but do you really think this is an appropriate time to want sex off your partner agent?"

"Sorry Ma'am I guess I got carried away, I apologise Ma'am!"

I'd forgotten we're still being taped on those micro cameras I'd set up but there's a cure for that. Peeling their adhesive backs off the wall I shut them off, along with the also redundant mike, before falling back onto the foot of the bed while splaying my thighs.

"Athena if you don't fuck me right now I'll explode and I'll also beat the shit out of you next time we're partnered on the practice mats!"

She doesn't talk much but she gives me a devilish grin as she drops to her knees, drops her mouth to my pussy, and then eases three fingers into me. She fucks me fast and hard while jabbing her tongue hard onto my throbbing and swollen clit. As wound up as I always am at the end of a mission I climax like lightning, yelling and howling I squirt hard and almost bloody pass out! With that out of the way I know I'll recover fast and feel cool and calm.

By the time Athena has trotted downstairs, tapped in the code to disable the alarm, and opened the door to admit Jackie, I'm searching the room. By the time they're both in the room with me I've found a catch built into the wood panel on a wall. It clicks and swings open to reveal a wall safe. Now Jackie takes charge!

"You kids get dressed; you can get cleaned up later once we've got back to H.Q."

Jackie's carrying one of those aluminium cases, the sort you see crime scene police officers using, opening it she brings out a small electronic gizmo. The safe has a digital display and a ten numbered keypad. Attaching two terminals to the keypad she touches a switch. The tiny screen on her gadget glows green, flickers, and seconds later she has a six number code which she keys in using the safe's keyboard. Another faint click and she swings the door open.

As we dress Jackie rifles through several sheaves of papers, ditching maybe half and selecting the rest to copy with a slim and high tech scanner that also comes out of her case.

"Good stuff here girls! Actual mails from Mr Khalid on old fashioned paper. I guess they thought that using phones or Emails wouldn't be secure so they must have used an old fashioned "dead letter drop" to contact each other."

Once the paperwork's copied into the scanner Jackie packs her case and the three of us set off down the stairs and out the front door. Not before I peel the sticky patch off the neck of the slumbering Hannah. This time we cruise down that gravelled drive, Jackie hops out and releases the gates with a tap on the control box mounted on the wall, and then we motor past the new shift of cops. The rain's as heavy as ever and they both look as miserable and pissed off as the first two!

A little way around a corner, in a poorly lit side road, a tall and slender figure in a trench coat and who carries an umbrella is waiting. The instantly recognisable shape of our Director Sybil is waiting for us. Jackie pulls up and the boss folds her brolly, shakes rain from it, and then climbs onto the front seat next to our driver/supervisor. She flashes a quick grin at the two of us on the rear seat.

"Well done ladies that video of you with The Honourable Miss Hemming will ensure she walks the line in future. Jaclyn did you obtain anything of interest from her home?"

Jackie has her eyes on the road but she smiles lazily as she speaks!

"Sure did boss! Some stuff that looks really interesting. I copied most of it but kept a few of the juicy ones especially because her prints are all over them!"

Sybil nods then swivels her head to look at us.

"Athena what dosage patch did you use on our Miss Hemming?"

"Minimum dosage Ma'am. She's not a large lady so she didn't need heavy sedation."

Time for me to chime in now.

"I removed the patch just before we left Ma'am so she may be coming round anytime."

That earns me a "well done" nod from my boss so things are going really well.

"I thought the time might be ripe so I'll call her right now. Quiet please Tiffany and I know I won't hear anything from your silent partner here!"

Athena's smirk at me decides me to definitely beat the crap out of her next time we're free fighting in the dojo; even as Sybil brings out a fiendishly complicated encrypted cell phone. She must have the Hemming number on speed dial since she taps once and waits.

"Ah good evening Miss Hemming! You don't know me but my name's Sybil, not my real name of course, are you aware that the Sybils in ancient Greece revealed the future at the various oracular sites? I'm now going to reveal your future to you. You will sever all connections with Abu Khalid and his group and spend the rest of your days being a good and patriotic member of parliament. You are under close scrutiny and we have some of your correspondence with that man complete with your fingerprints on them. We have copies of the rest and best of all we have a very explicit video of you and my charming little ladies!"

For a moment she ceases talking and listens to whatever is being said to her.

"Yes Miss Hemming I thought that might be your decision. As long as you behave you'll hear no more of this but step out of line again and we'll thoroughly break and destroy you and your reputation forever. And your prison sentence will be long and miserable. So I'll bid you goodnight Hannah!"

She thumbs off the phone; turning her head to Jackie.

"Put your foot down a little Jaclyn and let's get back home to Headquarters. Tiffany! Athena! Well done on a highly professional performance. Tiffany if you are still afflicted with nymphomania perhaps you can persuade Athena to cater for your needs back in the barracks. I don't want the two of you too tired though. You both have a field exercise on Sunday so make the most of tonight and Saturday. Oh and there might well be an interesting assignment coming up for you two soon. A considerably tougher job than tonight so I want both of you on the range soon with the armourer. I expect a score of at least 85% from you both."

The rain rattles against the windscreen, the wiper blades hiss back and forth, and I relax back on the leather seat. So a field exercise on Sunday. Now if it's on the unit's assault course there might be a chance for Athena to finish face down in the mud rather than my beating her silly on the practice mats!

While I'm thinking that I feel Athena's "magic" fingers slip up under my RaRa skirt and inside my thong. Spreading my thighs and stifling a soft moan I decide I might just forgive her till the next time she annoys me! I can't wait to get back to barracks for a hot shower, a hot meal, and maybe a little hotness with Athena!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.