Dirty Little Whore - Cover

Dirty Little Whore

by God of Porn

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Fifteen year old Lauren has the coolest parents in the world, but what will they think when the girl is arrested for charging one of her boyfriends money for a very special date?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Prostitution   .

"Wait ... Slow down ... God!" I felt like I was getting mangled by an octopus. "Just let me do it, okay?"

"Sorry," Jeremy breathed and we were both hot and sweaty after making out for at least an hour, probably closer to two.

"I gotta get ... Ugh..." I frowned, tossing my head so I could get some of my blonde hair out of my eyes. It was too long and too wavy and just too much after all that wrestling around.

"I didn't mean to..." Jeremy pushed his glasses up his nose cause they were always falling down.

"Take off your glasses," I was barely listening as I lay back down, now that we had a little room.

I wasn't very big anyway, just over five feet tall with just a little baby fat still on my hips, but that was nice anyway. It made me really curvy. My butt was nice and round too, not fat at all, and I just wished my legs were a little longer. It kinda sucked being the shortest cheerleader at school like I was, except it was okay sometimes too. I was only on the pep squad anyway.

"It's just you're so beautiful, Lauren. I can't help it." Jeremy said and he liked my body just fine.

"All you gotta do is relax, see?" I giggled and I was getting comfortable in the back seat of his dad's Mercedes.

I spread my fifteen year old thighs and my skirt was already bunched up around my waist. My blouse was in the front seat someplace and I don't know where my bra ended up. My panties were all stretched out and soaked with girl juice and I didn't even bother pushing them down at all. I just pulled the pink crotch to the side and Jeremy was staring at my pussy. He hadn't seen it before, even though he'd been fingering me hard and deep for at least half an hour while we kissed.

I rubbed my pussy for a few seconds, just to tease him and mostly to catch my breath. I felt my little thatch of golden pubic hair all wet and sticky and my clit was throbbing nicely. He hadn't been really good at anything, but I'd told him what I liked and Jeremy wanted to learn. High school guys, especially 16 year olds like him, they were sorta like that. It didn't really matter though; just having sex was pretty fun for me even if the guy didn't know what he was doing.

I liked fucking virgins a lot too and that was turning me on as much as anything else. My smallish breasts were rising and falling, pointing straight up with my nipples all hard and cherry red. They were swollen and tender and Jeremy had been really good at sucking my tits. I sorta wanted him to lick my pussy too, but it was getting late already and I had to get home soon. We had enough time to fuck though, I knew that. Jeremy was gonna cum quick, even though I'd sucked him off first thing.

You gotta do that with virgins or else it gets real messy real fast!

"Now you can get on top of me," I grinned at him in the dim light coming from the street lamps outside.

"Oh, yeah Lauren!" he nodded eagerly and his cock was bouncing with Jeremy's pants and underwear down around his knees.

"Uh! Just um ... Wait..." I frowned as the boy mostly fell on top of me and he was jabbing his prick everywhere except in my hole. "I'll do it ... Stop!"

"Sorry, shoot..." he frowned too and I squirmed a little, hoping he'd get the idea and sorta get off me a little.

His cock wasn't really big, but most of them aren't anyway. The guys I dated were all high school guys, so probably they were still growing anyway. Jeremy was like five inches maybe and not really thick, but at least he was uncircumcised which was way cool. I love dicks like that, I dunno. It's just better for me and it feels different too. Maybe some girls don't feel it or whatever? But I do. I can tell and I like it.

"Kay ... There..." I sighed, rubbing the head of Jeremy's cock up and down between my greasy pussy lips. I was wide open too, like seriously ready for him, and this was gonna feel so good!

"Ummm..." he groaned softly, like deep in his throat, and Jeremy pushed every inch of his virgin cock inside me all at once.

"Ah! Take your ... Time..." I whispered, kinda slapping his back because hot, wet, and ready didn't mean that it felt good having all of his dick just jammed inside me all at once!

"Sorry," he whispered, pulling back a little.

"And stop apologizing!" I giggled. "Just ... Fuck me now, slow ... Right? Yeah ... In and out ... In ... Out ... Ummmm ... Jeremy, you fuck good..."

I kissed his neck and he was even trying to keep his weight off me, which was nice. I wrapped my legs around him and rubbed his back, closing my eyes and not thinking about him so much, just his cock. Nice and hard, sliding inside my horny little hole. The shaft would find my clit when he moved just right and she'd ride it sweetly. This was pretty good, I decided.

"Mmmm ... Like that ... Ohhh nice ... Fuck me ... Faster now ... It's okay..." I breathed and we got a little rhythm going.

I'd pull Jeremy into me with my heels in the small of his back, lifting my butt off his daddy's back seat to meet his thrust. My pussy was trying to squeeze him, those soft walls massaging his prick and I was working them, tightening my tummy, pulling at the muscles in my thighs. I was gonna make it good for him; work that nice cock of his like I was sucking on it. I was gonna make him cum and be the first girl Jeremy ever fucked. The first one he ever loved. That boy wasn't ever gonna forget me and it made me dizzy as I felt my orgasm coming on hard.

"Lauren ... Oh, Lauren..." Jeremy was kissing my face and neck, kissing my hair and I was eating it up. Loving that attention and kissing him back.

"Yeah ... Um! Oh! Yeah ... Harder ... Um huh!" I gasped and sighed and my mouth found the boy's ear and I kissed and then bit it gently.

I licked his ear with my tongue inside and pulled his face down to the tops of my breasts. I was gonna cum any second and I knew when I did, it was gonna trip that boy's trigger hard. We were gonna cum together and that didn't happen nearly enough for me. He was hunched over me, going as fast as he could, hardly pulling back at all now. I could feel his hairy little balls, all full of sperm and tickling my butt. I wasn't laughing though; I was looking for the good time at the end of the rainbow.

"Lauren ... I'm gonna..." Jeremy's words were ragged and hot against my skin. I just nodded and smiled and I was so close.

tap tap tap

"Alright, you two ... Break it up..." A light was tapping on the window and the deep muffled voice jerked us both out of the moment.

tap tap tap

"Police, come on..." Whoever it was opened the rear door behind Jeremy and I was suddenly blinded as the light was shining into my face.

"What?" Jeremy was moving, half falling onto the floorboard and he banged his elbow on the hard plastic console between the front seats.

I felt dazed and I really had been like three seconds away from cumming, Jeremy too probably. I couldn't think, except to cover my eyes. I just lay there with my legs still spread and offering whoever it was a view of my freshly fucked pussy, and everything else for that matter. My skirt was still bunched up, my panties loosely pulled to the side and all I could see was that stupid light and Jeremy trying to back his bare butt out of the car.

"Let's go son," the man said. "Come on out of there. You might wanna cover yourself up girl."

"I'm sorry," Jeremy was saying, but to me or the cop or to God, who could tell? "I didn't mean ... I'm sorry!"

"Shit," I breathed and I tried to fix my panties and pull down my skirt. I sat up slowly and Jeremy was mostly out of the car, pulling up his pants and still apologizing. I looked for my bra and had to climb between the front seats to reach it on the brake and gas pedals and it was all dirty.

"Is this your car? Let me see your driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance," the policeman said.

Now that I was sitting up I could see his police car sitting behind us with the red and white lights flashing. I'd sorta noticed that before, but I'd figured it was just part of my orgasm getting close, dumb as that sounds. I mean, my eyes had been shut tight anyway. I decided not to put on my bra and I just shoved it inside my purse while Jeremy explained that the car belonged to his dad. He was getting the papers out of the glove compartment to prove it and I was shrugging on my blouse. Jeremy looked scared and I know I probably looked pissed.

"How about you, miss? What's your name?" the cop asked me, lighting me up with his flashlight again. "How old are you? Do you have some ID?"

"Lauren Spangler," I said. "Um ... I'm fifteen. I go to school with Jeremy. He's my boyfriend."

"You got some ID?" he repeated and I looked at my purse.

"I got a library card," I shrugged.

"Let me see it," the cop agreed and he was being a serious dick for some reason. Not that I had a lot of experience with cops, but come on! We were just having a little fun!

"Here," Jeremy gave the cop his dad's registration and insurance. "Does this mean I get my money back?"

"What's that?" the cop asked and I blinked at Jeremy.

"My money," Jeremy said. "I don't have to pay now, right?"

"Jeremy..." I said softly but he was like totally ignoring me and I felt my heart ready to explode.

"What money?" the cop asked, looking up from the papers into Jeremy's face.

"The fifty dollars I gave Lauren," he said with a guilty look at me.

"Jeremy," I swallowed hard and tried to smile. "Stop joking around."

"What do you mean?" the cop asked Jeremy, but he glanced at me.

"I gave her fifty dollars so we could have sex, but now we can't, right?" Jeremy asked. "So do I still gotta pay her?"

"You paid her for sex?" the cop asked and Jeremy shrugged.

"Yeah," he said.

"Fuck you!" I screamed at him. "God! Fuck you, Jeremy!"

I was trying to get out of the car and I didn't know what I was gonna do, probably try and kick him in the balls. That sounded like a pretty good idea right about then. A guy that stupid shouldn't have balls. He coulda waited and talked to me about it. Was he retarded or what? God!

"Stay in the car, miss!" the cop pointed his flashlight at me and I sorta froze, but only cause I was getting my foot stuck between those stupid seats.

"Are you retarded?" I yelled. "No wonder you gotta pay for a date! You asshole!"

"Shut-up and settle down!" the cop told me. He was grabbing Jeremy and pulling him back to his police car. "Stay in the car, miss!"

I did stay in the car, but I wasn't very happy about it. The cop put Jeremy in the back of his police car, just to keep him safe probably, cause if I ever got my hands on that boy...

Then the cop was talking on his radio for a minute, standing outside his car and watching me the whole time. I just sat there and burned. All those good feelings were long gone and even the anger was sorta almost going away, mostly I was wondering just how much trouble I might be in cause of Jeremy's big stupid mouth.

"Let me have your purse," the cop said and I handed it to him. "Now get out of the car, slowly. Do you have anything sharp on you?"

"What?" I stared at him.

"Stand up, turn around and put your hands on top of the car," he said. "Do you have anything sharp? Like pins or needles..."

"No!" I made a face and then he was touching me, like patting me down, but not very much. He wasn't trying to feel me up or anything.

"I'm arresting you for prostitution and public indecency," the policeman said. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to a lawyer during questioning. If you can't afford one, a lawyer will be appointed. You'll be allowed a phone call..."

"Yeah, I know," I frowned. I'd grown up watching television.

"Do you understand everything I just said to you?" he asked and he was handcuffing me!

"Hey! What? You ain't gotta do that!" I said. "Ow! Fuck you too!"

"I'll take that as a yes," the cop actually chuckled and he'd twisted my left arm good when he brought it behind my back.

"What did he say?" I jerked my head towards the police car and Jeremy sitting in the back of it.

"He said he gave you fifty dollars for sexual intercourse," the cop said and he was picking up my purse, which had been sitting on the hood of the car. "I'm going to search your purse now. Just stand there."

"Fuck," I breathed.

I had everything in there. The fifty dollars Jeremy had given me was right on top too, under my bra, I mean. Like the cop couldn't miss a fifty dollar bill, could he? It was crisp and brand new, like Jeremy had gotten it straight from an ATM five minutes after he'd picked me up, and of course he had. Three condoms came out. My birth control pills. A little tube of KY Jelly. Some Dentyne gum and a couple rolls of Certs, spearmint flavored. Some make-up, some tissues, hair brush, blah blah blah ... My wallet, with about 240 dollars and my library card in it.

"Lauren Spangler," the cop read my name.

"That's what I said," I shrugged, feeling really stupid standing like three blocks from my house, in the middle of the suburbs, handcuffed.

Some people were outside now, standing on their front porches and wondering what all the flashing lights were for. Thank God I didn't know any of them and I really hoped they didn't know me, cause, who knows, right? All I needed was for one of them to know my parents, like they weren't gonna find out anyway? I was so dead!

Another police car showed up after five minutes, lights flashing of course. It pulled ahead of Jeremy's car and this one had two cops, one of them a policewoman. I guess the one who'd caught us had asked for her special, or something. She looked at me over her shoulder while the three cops stood off a bit and talked privately. I don't know why, I could figure out what the guy was saying probably.

"Lauren Spangler? Is that right?" The woman asked me and I nodded. "Okay, you're going to ride with us. I'm Officer Carter and this is Officer Hicks. We're going to take you to the station. You can call your folks once we get there."

"Great," I frowned as the woman grabbed me by the arm, sorta pushing me to her police car. She gave me a real search too, although she didn't seem too happy when she found my soggy panties and wet thighs. Served her right, I thought.

"Watch your head," the man said and they put me in the back seat behind a rabbit cage thingy.

"How old are you, Lauren?" Carter asked me and she was kind of a healthy, middle-aged black woman. She almost looked like a guy, except her face was a woman's, I guess. It was probably just the uniform, all those cops pretty much looked blue to me.

"Fifteen," I said.

"That's kind of young to be turning tricks, isn't it?" she asked gently, kinda motherly and I didn't answer. "How long have you been doing that?"

"I'm not going to say anything," I said and I was trying very hard not to cry.

"Okay," she nodded. "I understand. When we get to the station we're going to have to charge you, take your fingerprints and pictures, all that stuff."

I swallowed thickly and looked out the window.

"You're going to have to see someone from Social Services too," Carter said. "I just don't want you to be surprised."

"What?" I blinked at her. "Why?"

"Because you're fifteen, Lauren," Carter said. "She's going to have a rape kit and want to ask you some questions."

"A rape kit?" I shook my head. "I wasn't raped. He, uh, Jeremy's my boyfriend."

"You're below the age of consent, Lauren," she said. "And if Jeremy was your boyfriend it would be okay, but he said he was your customer."

"I don't understand," I said. "What does any of that mean?"

"He's sixteen and he'll probably be charged with statutory rape," Carter told me. "If he didn't pay for it, he'd be okay since you two are so close in age, but now..."

"What's the difference?" I asked.

"Child prostitution, Lauren," she sighed. "That's the difference. Social Services could take you away from your parents for this."

"What?" I felt my face flush and hot tears filled my eyes then. The whole thing just became too much all of a sudden.

"Pam..." the guy driving gave his partner a look and the black woman just shook her head.

"Breaks your heart, doesn't it?" the woman shrugged and turned around and I couldn't tell if she was serious or just being mean.


I didn't even see Jeremy when we got to the police station. I guess they were going out of their way to keep us separated, or something. Maybe they took him to a different one. They didn't waste a lot of time either. Carter and her partner turned me over to someone else, a Detective Hodges, and she looked bored and sorta pissed, like they'd dragged her out of bed just for me. It was almost midnight, but it was Friday too, so maybe she hadn't been in bed alone.

"When can I see my parents?" I asked her and the woman shrugged.

The police had saved me my phone call and called my parents for me, since I was a minor, I guess. That was probably bad and I couldn't decide if I really wanted to see them or not.

"When were done," Hodges said, pulling some brown hair out of her eyes and it was pretty much all over the place. Yeah, she was pissed.

"Where's Jeremy?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I'm going to read your statement back to you...

"On Wednesday at school, Jeremy asked me if I wanted to go out with him tonight and I said yes. Jeremy picked me up at the Taco Bell about eight o'clock and then we went to Baskin Robbins to get some ice cream..."

"Yeah," I nodded and she held up a finger. The detective had just copied what I'd said word for word, so that was cool.

" ... after that we cruised around for a little bit and then he parked the car on Sycamore Street at about nine fifteen. Jeremy wanted to make out and it sounded cool, so we both got in the backseat and started kissing. Jeremy started taking off my blouse and touching me all over and..."

"Oh, wait," I frowned. "I, um, I gave him a blowjob ... Sorta."

"What?" she looked over the form at me. The one that she'd just got done typing into her computer and printing out over the last fifteen minutes.

"I gave him a blow job," I shrugged, like it wasn't a big deal. "Before he started taking off my clothes."

"I see," she shook her head and turned back to her computer. " ... we both got in the backseat and..." she looked at me.

"Um ... Oh," I licked my lips. "I ... uh, I unzipped his pants and um, took his dick out."

"Okay ... backseat of the car and I unzipped his pants, took his dick out and..."

"Sucked his dick," I giggled nervously.

" ... and sucked his dick," Hodges said as she typed. "What else?"

"I swallowed his cum too," I told her, sorta lowering my voice, but the place was pretty much empty anyway. "Most of it."

"Swallowed," she cleared her throat and kept typing and eventually we finished my statement. She read it all back to me before printing it out again, just in case I remembered anything else.

"Yeah, that's what happened," I agreed.

"So you're saying he didn't give you any money?" Hodges asked me, making it sound like she didn't believe that at all. "You didn't tell him you'd have sex for fifty dollars?"

"He's my boyfriend," I shrugged. "Why would I do that?"

"You know, Lauren..." she said slowly. "Jeremy's lies aren't going to be the same as your lies."

"Hmmm," I shrugged and looked down at my fingers in my lap.

"It'll be better if you tell the truth," the detective told me, sliding my statement and a ballpoint pen across her desk for me. "Better for you and him."

"Maybe I should see my mom and dad before I sign anything," I decided. "Or a lawyer too, right?"

"Okay," Hodges shrugged and she wasn't gonna argue, probably because I was just fifteen. I had the impression it sorta made me special. "This is just background and a preliminary statement. It's not a confession."

"I'll, uh..." I shook my head and I bet that Iwas five thousand times more scared than I looked. "I'm not gonna sign it."

"Whatever," she sighed. "Okay."

She picked up her phone and I narrowed my eyes and then we waited.

"Lauren? Hi, I'm Mrs. Eberman," a youngish, blonde woman smiled. "I work for the county, with Social Services. Can you come with me please?"

"I guess," I shrugged.

She didn't say anything, but led me to a room that looked an awful lot like the nurse's office at school. She closed the door behind us and it was cold in there.

"Can you take off your clothes for me, Lauren?" the woman asked.

"Why?" I swallowed hard.

"Because, I need to gather physical evidence from your body," Mrs. Eberman told me. "I'm a registered nurse, so don't worry. None of this is going to hurt."

"Evidence of what?" I asked, watching as she was opening a big plastic toolbox looking thing, red with white letters that said 'Rape Response Kit' on it.

"Well, you were engaged in sexual intercourse, right?" she sighed. "I just need to collect the evidence and I also want to examine you for any injuries you might have received."

"Injuries?" I almost laughed, except she was too serious and I was scared. "It was Jeremy! Have you seen him? He couldn't hurt a fly."

"I have to look, Lauren," she said. "I'm sorry. Now please, take off your clothes and after we're done you can clean yourself up. There's a shower right behind you."

"No!" I blinked at her. "I wasn't raped. We were just making out."

"Lauren," she said patiently. "The state requires us to do this. Now if you won't help me, we can get a couple police officers in here and..."

"And make me take off my clothes?" I stared at her.

Ten minutes later, feeling very frightened, angry, and humiliated, I was laying on my back on the stretcher thing, the gurney? Whatever ... The skinny bed with wheels, while Mrs. Eberman was rubbing the inside of my pussy with cotton swabs, like long Q-Tips, and putting them in test tubes or something. It was seriously embarrassing having some stranger checking out my pussy like that and she even took pictures, which totally freaked me out.

"How many boys have you had sex with?" she asked me and I wasn't answering her questions, but she was starting to get annoyed.

"Look," she sat up and stared at me from between my bent knees. "I'm not a cop, okay? I'm not going to ask you anything specific about tonight. Whatever you tell me is just between you and me."

"Like I believe that," I muttered.

"I just want to know a little more about you, Lauren," she said. "I want to help you. We all do. Nobody wants to see you getting in trouble."

"What about Jeremy?"

"I don't know," Mrs. Eberman admitted. "He's not my problem, you are. So come on, how many boys have you had sex with?"

"Different ones?" I asked and she nodded. "Um, I think like twenty," I shrugged.

"Twenty different boys?" she narrowed her eyes.

"Or ... Maybe more than that," I said carelessly, like I didn't bother keeping track.

"Okay. And, when did you have intercourse for the first time? How old were you?"

"When did I go all the way?" I pursed my lips. "I was in seventh grade, so ... Yeah, I was thirteen."

"Okay," she started squirting something wet and cold on my pussy. "This is going to feel a little funny, just relax for me."

"Ummm..." I couldn't relax! She shoved like three fingers inside my pussy all of a sudden and I jerked my butt off the bed.

"Relax, Lauren..." she breathed. "I just need to feel around a little. You're on birth control?"

"Yesss..." I hissed.

"When did you start that?" Mrs. Eberman asked me. "All done."

"About a year ago almost," I breathed, relaxing as I felt her fingers coming back out of me and I guess there had only been two of them. It felt like more though.

"Okay," she nodded and she was cleaning me with a handy wipe. "You had some condoms in your purse; do you make your partners use them?"

"Um, well..." I shrugged.

"What?" she cocked her head slightly. "You can tell me."

"Just for in my butt mostly," I told her, feeling really embarrassed admitting that.

"I don't understand..." the woman narrowed her eyes, like I was gonna have to spell it out for her.

"You know, if a guy wants to have sex ... Back there?" I swallowed hard and nodded. "I don't like it when they cum in my butt sometimes."

"You've had anal sex?" she blinked at me.

"Well, yeah," I agreed.

"Is that a ... regular thing ... Lauren?" she made it sound like it was totally weird.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I guess so. Some guys like it so ... They wanna do it, you know."

"And these guys, how old are they?" Mrs. Eberman wondered.

"Just guys from school," I said and then smiled. "My boyfriends."

"Boyfriends, right," she took a deep breath. "How many boyfriends do you have, right now, would you say?"

"This minute?" I gave her a funny look cause that was a stupid question. "None."

"No boyfriends?" she sorta smiled at me. "What about Jeremy?"

"What about him?" I snorted. "I'm never gonna give him another date. No way!"

"So you have boyfriends for one date and..." Mrs. Eberman shrugged.

"Yeah," I nodded. "One date and then if they wanna be my boyfriend again..."

"They have to pay you?" she thought she was so smart. "Again?"

"No," I smiled sweetly. "They just have to ask me really nice. Can I take a shower now?"

"Just one more question first," Mrs. Eberman held up her hand. "Have you ever been abused, Lauren?"

"Like what?" I asked her, thinking I could guess.

"Has an adult ever touched you sexually? A friend of your family? A teacher? Maybe..." she paused dramatically, " ... someone in your family?"

"No," I said seriously, making sure she got a good look at my eyes. "How come is it if a girl just likes to have fun she musta been abused?"

"I didn't say that," the woman said. "But I had to ask, because too many times that's exactly what happened."

"Not this time, okay?" I shook my head. "I just like boys."

"Okay, Lauren," she nodded, but I don't know if she really believed me or not. "Now, I just need some blood."

"What?" I frowned at her. "I thought we were done?"

"Almost," she said. "We have to make sure you haven't caught anything."

"You mean like Aids?" I rolled my eyes. "From Jeremy?"

"There's a lot of sexually transmitted diseases, Lauren," Mrs. Eberman said and she was getting out the stuff she needed to take a blood sample.

"Yeah, but I don't think..." I only had sex with virgins and geeks, they didn't have anything. Did they?

"And you've had a lot of different partners, so..." she shrugged and I frowned.


"Feel better?" Detective Hodges was waiting for me when I came out of the shower and I guess they weren't going to leave me alone or anything.

"What happened to Mrs. Eberman?" I wondered.

"I believe she's talking to your parents," the detective watched me while I dried myself off and I gave her a look, like how about a little privacy, you know?

"Great," I frowned.

"They're pretty worried," Hodges told me and she was holding my purse and then she put it on the stretcher thing. "Why do you do it?"

"Do what?" I asked innocently, feeling my heart thump just cause I was imagining that Social Services woman telling my mom and dad that I'd been having sex with like half the boys in school.

"Don't worry," the detective said. "You're not being charged with anything."

"I'm not?" I blinked at her and even forgot I was pretty naked as I picked up my skirt and started putting it on. My panties were a waste and I was just gonna leave them there for the cops.

"No," she shook her head. "Your boyfriend," she said it kinda sarcastically, "decided he didn't give you any money for sex afterall."

"He did?" I almost smiled, but I wasn't that happy.

"Must be nice to have a lawyer for a dad," Hodges shrugged. "What's your dad do?"

"He's a doctor," I told her, putting on my blouse.

"Must be rich," she said and I just shrugged. "Anyway, since you're both minors and it was consensual, you're off the hook."

"Cool," I nodded.

"This time," Hodges told me pointedly. "So ... Off the record, just between you and me, Lauren ... Why do you do it?"

"What?" I scratched my tummy.

"You're a very pretty girl, smart, you have a nice home, money..." she held out her hands. "So why do you want to be a prostitute?"

"Off the record?" I stared at her.

"Yeah. I promise, see?" she took her badge out of her pocket, it was like a wallet thing, and tossed it on the stretcher. "I'm not a cop now. We're just a couple girls talking."

I thought about that for a second, but probably I just wanted to brag a little. I am sorta stuck-up.

"I dunno," I said after a few seconds. "Because I like it. I mean it's fun and it's not like those guys are ever gonna get a girlfriend like me for real."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.