Sara and Faith - Cover

Sara and Faith

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A very dark tale of two girls decent into drugs and sex. Warning: VERY DARK!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual  

Monday

Sara woke up and immediately began coughing. This was agony on her third hangover in as many mornings. Not the usual 14 year old girl morning. When the coughing fit passed she couldn't decide which she needed more: vodka, or a cigarette. She grabbed the bottle, which she had left on her nightstand when she passed out the previous night, and took a long swig, while her other hand was finding her cigarettes and a lighter. She was quickly drinking and smoking, until the urge to cough had gone, and her head stopped pounding. She stood up, and the room dipped and swayed. "It's 7 AM and I'm already drunk!" she said out loud, laughing at herself. She made it to the bathroom, showered, brushed her teeth, and went back to her room. She put on a long black skirt that hugged her hips, and pulled the "I'm no Angel" shirt over her breasts. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Damn I'm sexy!" she declared, laughing. She filled a water bottle with vodka, and set off for school. Luckily she lived only about a mile from school, and was able to walk there without a problem. She drank and smoked all the way to school. She had smoked 7 cigarettes on the way to school. She was rather tipsy when she arrived. She went into homeroom and saw Faith already sitting there. She smiled and stumbled, and her books went flying. She gathered them up, laughing, and sat next to Faith.

Faith leaned over, "are you drunk?" "Maybe," giggled Sara. Faith laughed. "Cigarette-break in the bathroom?" she asked. Sara nodded eagerly. When the bell rang, the two girls went to the bathroom. "You look so hot in that shirt!" said Faith to Sara, as soon as the door was closed. Sara came close to Faith and kissed her. Faith tasted the vodka and stale smoke on her mouth, and kissed back heatedly. "We don't have much time," said Faith. Sara nodded. The girls each took out a cigarette and began furtively smoking as quickly as they could. They each managed to smoke 2 down in the 10 minute break. "I'll meet you here for each class break?" asked Sara. "Of course!" replied Faith. They kissed once, before leaving for their separate classes. The rest of the day, they met and smoked in the bathroom. And during lunch they smoked outside, of course. All told each girl smoked 20 cigarettes while in school.

The rest of the week passed much the same. Sara didn't drink, but smoked constantly. On Wednesday the girls went to the mall again, and bought some more clothes, and some shoes. They each got another set of ear piercings, above the first set. Wednesday night, Faith fulfilled her promise to Sara and shaved her yoni, so that they had matching hairless cunts. Thursday, when the two girls emerged from the bathroom, ending one of their 8 times a day smoking and make-out sessions, they were met by Brad, a senior, on the football team, and one of the most popular boys in school. Sara was wearing a scoop neck shirt which displayed the tops of her breasts nicely, and a short red skirt. She wore red platform shoes, with 4 inch heels, making her feel much taller than she usually was. She felt flushed from the kissing with Faith, and the chain smoking. Brad's sudden appearance started both girls. "Hey, I didn't mean to scare you two," soothed Brad. "There's this party tomorrow night, and I was wondering if you two would like to come with me?" Sara and Faith turned to each other in awe. The two girls were in 8th grade. To be invited to party was a huge honor, and to be invited by Brad, was an even bigger honor. Both girls bounced with excitement. "We'd love to!" exclaimed Faith. "That'd be great!" said Sara. "Cool. Then I'll pick you guys up after school, and we can hang around until the party?" Brad asked. Both Faith and Sara nodded. They were almost afraid to speak lest something disrupt this magic. He was going to pick them up from school. In front of all their friends!



When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.