Sara and Faith - Cover

Sara and Faith

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A very dark tale of two girls decent into drugs and sex. Warning: VERY DARK!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual  

Sunday

Sara awoke with another hangover. Her head ached, her body hurt. She moaned and opened her eyes. She smiled at Faith's sleeping face, inches from hers. She reached her hand down next to the bed, where they had left the half full bottle of vodka the night before. She brought it gingerly to her lips and took a swallow. She had forgotten how much it burned. She took a few more drinks, until her head started to feel a little better. She found a pack of cigarettes and lit one. She lay back in bed and smoked as the vodka began to hit her, peeling away the pain in her head. Faith woke up smelling the smoke. She smiled up at Sara and quickly grimaced at her own hangover. Sara immediately handed her the bottle of vodka, which Faith gratefully accepted. She upturned the bottle and drank several mouthfuls of the burning liquor. "Much better," she whispered meekly. Sara responded by gently kissing her. They made out, tenderly, for a few moments.

"Do you girls want to go to the mall?" asked Faith's mother, while they were eating breakfast. "Sure mom!" and "That would be great Mrs. Stevens!" rang out at once. Faith's mother dropped off the two girls at the mall, with instructions on meeting up with them again that evening. Faith and Sara spent most of the day as would any 14 year old girls in a large mall. They only difference being their frequent cigarette breaks, during which several cigarettes were quickly inhaled, before they moved on to the next shop. They each got their ears pierced. Faith had gotten some money for her birthday and Sara had some saved up. They went into Hot Topic and looked at some of the clothes they had there. There were many sexy outfits made of black vinyl and fishnet and other risqué materials. Sara bought a red shirt that said "I'm no Angel" in black letters. It was skin tight on her and showed off her breasts. When she tried it on, Faith came into the dressing room with her, and played with Sara's breasts while she changed. She got Sara to try the shirt without a bra on. Sara's nipples were clearly visible through the tight shirt. "I'll bet you won't wear that to school tomorrow, without a bra" taunted Faith. "I will! Just watch!" retorted Sara. Faith bought herself some vinyl pants and a few shirts. They met Faith's mom on time, and went back to Faith's house, to wait for Sara's mother to come pick her up. Faith snuck 4 packs of cigarettes and a bottle of vodka from the closet in the kitchen, and helped Sara hide them in her bag, so she wouldn't be without. Sara's mother arrived shortly thereafter, and Sara left, promising to see Faith the next day in homeroom.

"How was your weekend, baby?" asked Sara's mother. "Oh, mom, we had such a good time!" exclaimed Sara happily. "Oh that's wonderful dear," commented Sara's mom. They arrived home, and ate supper together with Sara's little sister Becky who had turned 12 years old, two weeks ago. Sara then retired to her room. She carefully put a towel by the bottom of her door, and hungrily lit a cigarette. She started in on her homework, and chain-smoked through an entire pack. Her homework was finished in record time. She opened the next pack, and got undressed as she smoked another cigarette. She was about to hide the vodka under her bed, and thought better of it. She opened the bottle, and drank. It burned. She smoked some more of her cigarette, and then drank again, deeply. It burned less this time. She lay down on her bed, nude, and began masturbating. She was thinking of Faith, and all that they had done that weekend. Soon she close to coming, and the room was spinning around her. She came, and blacked out.



To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.