Sara and Faith
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A very dark tale of two girls decent into drugs and sex. Warning: VERY DARK!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual  

Less than a year ago:

Friday

Sara was attending her best friend's birthday party. Faith had just turned 14, a few months behind Sara. Even though Faith was younger than Sara, Sara often felt Faith was more experienced and acted older. There were a total of 8 girls, all 13 or 14 years old, at the party. They had started in the early afternoon, and had all been taken by Faith's mother to a salon, and gotten their hair and makeup done. The girls were having so much fun "playing adult". They were all back at Faith's large house, admiring one another's French manicures and coiffed hair, eating cake. Faith had destroyed her neatly wrapped presents during the cake and ice cream phase of the party and there was wrapping paper scattered everywhere. Brightly colored balloons filled with helium floated about the house.

Faith's mother suddenly appeared in the room. "I've got to run and get Jenny from work, her car won't start. You girls will be ok?" she asked. Jenny was Faith's 16-year-old sister.

"Of course we will mommy! Don't worry. We'll see you in a bit," assured Faith. Her mother smiled at Faith. "Happy birthday, honey!" she said. She turned and left. Moments later, her car slipped down the driveway.

Faith got up off the floor, and went into the kitchen. She came back out with a stack of plastic cups and an open bottle of red wine. The other girls' eyes widened at this and they began to look a little nervous. "Don't worry guys, my mom will be gone for at least an hour," she reassured them. She lined up the 8 cups and poured wine into them until the bottle was gone. She handed each girl a cup, and took one herself. She raised her red plastic cup, "a toast! To me!" She brought her cup to her red lipstick and drank deeply. The other girls looked at one another and one by one took a sip from their cups. The wine was sweet, a rose desert wine. Sara found that against her better judgment, she rather liked it. Faith took another deep swallow and put her now empty cup down. Sara hurriedly drank the rest of her cup as well. The other girls followed suit. Sara felt a heady rush in her stomach as well as a kind of warmth she rather liked. Faith stood, gathered the cups and empty bottle, and vanished into the kitchen to dispose of the evidence.

Faith's mother returned about an hour later with Jenny, who had been working as a hostess at a restaurant. The other 6 girls left slowly as their parents came to claim them. Sara was staying the weekend at Faith's.

Sara was still only 14 years old, but her body was ready to be 18. She had shoulder length natural blonde hair, milk white skin, and a pair of breasts that had appeared that summer and drew all eyes. She was about 5'5". Faith, in contrast was much taller, at 5'10". She was very slender with tanned skin over toned muscle. Her dark hair was cut short, making her look like a pixie or elf. Sara's family was essential middle class, while Faith's family was the true "new rich", her father having made a fortune with some wise, or lucky, investments in the technology sector in the last few years.

The two girls got ready for bed. They washed the exciting makeup off, disappointedly, and brushed their teeth. They went to Faith's room. Faith unselfconsciously slid out of her clothes as soon as the door closed, and picked up a black nightie to wear to bed from her bureau. Sara was shocked and transfixed. She could not take her eyes off of her best friend's naked body, as she shimmied into the nightwear.

Sara, more self-conscious, dropped her long cotton nightgown over her clothed body, and squirmed around getting her clothes off underneath it, until she had shed a pile of clothing. Faith made certain that her bedroom door was locked and went into her walk-in closet. She emerged, grinning wickedly, with another large bottle of desert wine, like the one they had all split earlier. She rummaged around in her desk until she emerged triumphantly with a corkscrew.

"Um ... I don't know if this is a good idea..." muttered Sara. "Of course it is silly! It's MY birthday!" replied Faith. Faith worked the corkscrew expertly and was soon rewarded by a small pop, as the cork came free. She smiled and raised the bottle to her lips and took a long swig, before passing the bottle to Sara. Sara tentatively took her own swig. The girls began to talk. After some conversation, and much drinking, the bottle was almost empty. Faith gave it to Sara to finish off, which she did, and tried to place it on the floor, only she missed, and tumbled off the bed she was sitting on. She sat up giggling wildly. Faith began giggling at Sara. "I think you mush be drunk..." she slurred happily. "I'm not drunk" protested Sara as the floor dipped out from under her and she ended up lying on her back, staring at the ceiling. She hiccupped. Faith crawled unsteadily over to Sara. Sara grinned blearily up at Faith, as her vision swam. Faith bent her head closer and closer to Sara's. As Sara felt Faith's hot breath play on her lips, she closed her eyes and sunk in spinning blackness. Her lips unconsciously parted, waiting, softly. Faith licked her lips and pressed them against Sara's waiting pout. The two girls began kissing; both intoxicated by wine and lust.



To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.