Sara and Faith
Prologue

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - A very dark tale of two girls decent into drugs and sex. Warning: VERY DARK!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual  

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY REALLY DARK! DON'T COMPLAIN!

Sara woke up on the first morning of her 15th year. The room was very dark, but she could barely see. Her head ached. Her whole body was in agony. Her face was stuck to the bed. She'd puked again. She pulled her face out of the dried vomit, and tried to ignore how badly her body and head hurt. She sat up and felt like she was going to fall over. She braced herself up on her sore arms. She put her feet down onto the floor, and felt wetness squish under them. She stood shakily, before pitching forward and falling on her face. She felt broken glass cutting into her palms and knees. She started crawling through broken glass, puke, puddles of piss, shit, and dirty needles, which lay scattered all over the floor. She finally made it to the desk, and pulled herself into the chair, feeling cold piss squelch under her. Her shaking hands found what they were looking for and she poured some of the white powder into the spoon and flicked a lighter to life under it. She looked around for a needle, and couldn't find one. She bent down and fished around in the mound of puke and shit and broken bottles and cigarette butts that had accumulated by the desk until her finger was violently pricked by a needle. She pulled it out, sucked on her finger, tasting rotting puke, and drew up her precious heroin into the diseased needle.

She couldn't find a tie, so she just plunged the needle into her bruised neck, and injected the heroin. She left the needle in place stuck into her neck, and grabbed for her pack of unfiltered Pall Malls, quickly lighting one and putting it to her lips with shaking fingers. 3 more were lit and joined the first one, as she puffed feverishly. She picked up the half empty liter of Cossack vodka, and started drinking desperately. The heroin hit hard calming her shaking and lifting the pain from her body. She puked all over herself, and kept drinking and smoking. After about 10 minutes she felt almost like a real girl again. She looked around the dimly lit smoke filled room.

Faith lay on her side, naked except for a pair of black platform heels. Her emaciated body looked yellow in the dim light. A needle stuck crookedly out of a massive bruise on her thin arm. Her breathing was shallow and quick, and she shook slightly in her sleep. Sara's 12 year old sister, Staci, lay nearby blinking slightly; fresh puke was dribbling down her chin onto the filthy floor. Sara smiled at her slutty little sister. Last night she had been cum in by more than 20 different men.

At 5'5", Sara had gone from her normal 125 down to 68 pounds. Faith was about the same weight, but she stood 5'10". That is when she was sober enough to stand anyway. Both of them had numerous missing teeth. Some got knocked out when they got beat up by guys who were fucking them. Others had rotted away from all the puking. They left big gaps, but the men seemed to like how easy it made oral sex, so they didn't care.

Staci coughed wetly, and puke and brown phlegm dripped out of her small red mouth. She smiled up at her sister, and then her face fell, and her body jerked, and then she puked again. It came out thin and clear. Vodka and men's cum mainly. She spat, and said, "Sis, can you shoot me up again? I feel like shit. I wanna be high..." she whined.

Sara smiled. The heroin was hitting her hard now. "Sure sis, come over here!" Staci managed to stand up and when she did, Sara smiled, watching the puke drip down her sister's naked 12 year old body. She was beautiful. She was blonde, and really thin. She has been puking after all her meals since she was 10. The backsides of her teeth were already black and rotting away, although she hasn't lost any yet. Staci had dried cum all over her skin, breasts, and hair. Staci staggered over to Sara and pulled up another chair and say heavily. Sara passed her the vodka, and she eagerly took a long swig. Her face twisted and she shuddered. She wasn't used to its burning so early in the morning.

Sara cooked up another shot using the needle she had just pulled out of her neck. She made certain there was still some fresh blood in it, before she drew up the fresh heroin. She lusted after the heroin in her hand, but knew that it would be better to shoot Staci up. She took Staci's eagerly proffered young arm, and licked the veins of the 7th grader. She dug around on the floor until she found a fishnet thigh-hi stocking. It was torn and soaked in piss and puke, but she tied it around Staci's arm, and watched her little veins pop up eager for the heroin. It had been a long time since she had looked at a clean arm and had so many veins to pick from. Both Sara's and Faith's arms were a mess of infected tracks, collapsed veins, and angry red swells.

Sara slid the dull needle into one of Staci's virgin veins. She had to shove a bit to get it in and Staci winced. Sara pushed the plunger, filling Staci's veins with heroin and some of Sara's blood, which Sara knew to be teaming with AIDS. Staci didn't know her older sister was infected with HIV and AIDS, but Sara knew. She wanted to give it to her sister badly. Sara untied the filthy fishnet from Staci's arm and moved forward and started to kiss Staci's lips. They both tasted like puke and vodka. Soon they were passionately making out, their tongues sliding around in each other's mouth. The heroin hit Staci and she smiled, and then puked all over Sara's face and her open mouth. Then she smiled, and the two sisters returned to their kissing.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.