Bridesmaid Fun - Cover

Bridesmaid Fun

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My first time being a bridesmaid was also a time of another first time for me: three groomsmen all night long. What a celebration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   .

I made it all the way to twenty-five years old before I was asked to be a bridesmaid. I don't know why really, I had lots of girlfriends growing up and in college, even quite a few now that I'm working.

Still, the opportunity never came my way until not long ago and it was a weekend I'll sure never forget. Neither will my husband, John, or the three guys I ended up with afterward. I see you're paying attention now. Well, you should, it's quite a little story. Are you ready?

Well, first some facts about me. I'm twenty-five, wavy ash-blond hair just past my shoulders, blue-gray eyes, one dimple, yes, just one, on the right cheek, nice, firm boobs, they got me lots of looks in middle and high school. Well, in college, too, and right up to a few minutes ago when I was coming back from lunch.

Any way, let's see, okay, my boobs, um, 34-C, they both angle a bit off to each side and are quite round, even wider than my chest a bit. Nipples, well, they're not real big, oh, like quarters, and when excited, almost always, really, I'll tell you about that in a minute, they get really erect and tingly and they're light pink. My breasts are sensitive, not to pain or anything, just to stimulation. I've always loved them rubbed and sucked, even got off sometimes just from that.

My waist is twenty-four inches, hips thirty-six. I shave everywhere and love that 'little girl' look it gives me.

Now, when I was a little girl, I felt sexy even when I was six or seven. I discovered the nice feelings my body could give me, especially when I encouraged it a bit with my fingers. I still love to keep my body aroused and find ways throughout my day, even at work, to keep my pussy on a 'simmer.'

So, I was a very sexualized girl and, today, I'm a very sexualized woman. The only difference is that, being adult, I have choices open to me that, years ago, I didn't.

I guess that brings you to my husband, John.

John and I married about three years ago. We met in college and had a lot of fun together. We were both very sexual, the first date we had was spent fucking the whole weekend. I think it was nine times with lots of oral thrown in. We also have never been completely exclusive.

Now, what does that mean?

Simple, really. We each have sex with other people but never hide it, we always talk about it, it even turns us both on to talk about it, usually creating a wild fuck session.

This was all throughout our relationship, I had sex sometimes with other guys, even brought a few in with John and me for a threesome. He did the same. We still do. He shared me with his younger brother and I've shared John with a girlfriend I grew up with after she got dumped by a long-term boyfriend and needed cheering up.

So, that's me and that's us, in a nutshell. John and I have sex about eight or nine times a week, mostly with each other. Yes, we love it.

Now, back to my debut as a bridesmaid. It was really exciting for me, tanning appointments, getting a nice look to my skin, getting together for dress fittings and all the girl talk, then, hair and nails done, looking really good.

There was a Jack and Jill bachelorette party and John helped me pick out what I wore. I never let him have full sway over what I wear or I might be arrested in some places, if you know what I mean.

The party was fun and not long after we got there, the bride, Debbie, pulled me aside and pointed out the groomsman I would be paired with.

"See, there he is. Paul Kaufman. What a hunk, right, girl? You need to go introduce yourself right now."

So, I made my way over and did just that.

"Hi, I'm Lynn Hamilton, I understand we'll be together in the wedding."

"Well, hi, Lynn. I must say I'd be pleased to be together with you in any circumstances. Maybe even a desert island," he said with a boyish grin.

Well, this was starting out well, I thought. He was handsome and tanned, quite nice.

"Oh, I'm sure you'd protect me from any wild animals."

"Being there with you would surely bring out the wild animal in me, Lynn. I guarantee it."

"Mmm, when I'm shopping, I always look for guarantees. When I'm shopping."

"And, are you shopping?"

"I always have my eye out for whatever might interest me."

"I hope that includes a certain groomsman."

"I'll bet you do," I answered as a tingle settled in my panties, a scanty thong John picked out for me and now this charming man was making it dampen. How lovely. We chatted a few more minutes, flirting rather obviously and parted with a kiss, his tongue just making a brief introduction into my mouth.

I couldn't wait to go tell John and his reaction was just what I wanted.

"Looks like yet another guy has fallen under your spell, hon. Lucky guy. Maybe he'll find out just how wonderful you are under that pretty dress of yours."

See why I love my hubby?

For the dinner, hubby was at another table and Paul was next to me, flirting all through the dinner and several glasses of wine. I would catch John looking over, smiling, even winking at me a couple of times as I teased my dinnermate, even rubbing his leg under the tablecloth. No, I kept away from where I really wanted to rub, after all, I'm not a slut. Well, not a total slut, anyway.

After dinner, there were two hotels booked, one for the guys and one for the gals, each, happily, within walking distance of the other.

As I kissed John goodnight, he whispered in my ear, "Why not have your new friend walk you to your car? I don't mind if you give him your cell number. Have fun."

Well, I did just that, Paul walked me to my car, hand in hand, and as I pressed the key fob to open the door, I turned to him, raised my arms up around his neck and gave him the kiss I perfected in the ninth grade with Marshall Robbins. Paul's hands were right down my butt and up under my skirt. Nice. I got in my car and drove over to the next hotel and checked-in.

We all had fun, drinking more wine, just having girl-fun as I texted back and forth with Paul in the next hotel down the way. We flirted pretty heavily, even about favorite ways to enjoy sex, positions, what turns each other on, lots of things that kept my pussy all warm and tingly. And he kept telling me how beautiful and sexy he thought I was, music to any girl's ears.

The wedding was beautiful, of course, and the reception was fun. John, early on, had told me to have fun and I was with the wedding party most of the time. I danced several times with my groomsman partner, Paul, and it was very arousing to be in his arms as my hubby watched him whispering in my ear.

"You're the hottest woman here, Lynn, oh, by far. And you're so nice to hold, makes me want to hold you in so many other ways," he whispered softly as he brushed his fingers through my hair sweeping it from my face, something that turns me on.

"I love it when a man runs his fingers through my hair. It's one of my secret turn-ons."

"I know, you told me last night. I know the other thing, too," he whispered softly in my ear as he kissed my lobe and licked on it.

"Did you remember everything I said last night?"

"Oh, yes, every word, especially your favorite positions."

"Well, I do like an optimist, Paul," and pecked him on the lips.

Around ten, hubby, John, came up to me and said he was headed home and for me to enjoy the evening any way I want so long as I tell him all about it. That's why I love him so.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.