Piggy Tales
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Orestes

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Shannon has always been a high-achieving student. Nobody notices how hard she has to work to get good grades, and fit in with the other girls. Nobody, that is, except her long-time school rival, Bethany, and a mysterious school counselor who seems to be able to see right through her.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Caution  

After the others left, Kit and Kat took their own turns, right there on the floor of the piggery. There was a very specific flavor to those last sex acts of the evening.

There was, of course, the setting. The floor was covered in litter. Straw. Beer cans and plastic cups. Pig droppings. Discarded clothing. Shannon was caked in spit and lube and cum.

Sex with these two sorority organizers was not frenzied, as was rest of the evening. They took their time, now that they were no longer hosting an event. This was a time to kick back. The work was done, and they no longer had to be on their game.

That Shannon would cooperate was a given. They didn't even ask. Kat simply pulled the young girl up into position, on her knees. She leaned back against the rails of the pen, still fully clothed, and set her legs apart a bit. It was subtle body language, but it was all Shannon needed. The student nuzzled her face into the crotch of Kat's tight fitting pants, sniffing and licking to demonstrate her willingness.

Kat hooked her thumbs under the waist of her pants and pulled them down low on her thighs. Then, she leaned back again, and relaxed while Shannon forced her face up and between to find the right spot.

No urgency. She cracked her beer and relaxed, enjoying what was an experienced tongue.

When she was satisfied, she offered the same to her sorority sister, who had been catching up the messages on her phone. Kit demurred for a minute, particularly engrossed in texting, but after she clicked the phone closed, she reconsidered.

"Why not?" she mused to her friend. "I'm late already. Better that I don't show up late and horny."

It was an afterthought for Kit. A convenience.

That was the feeling that stuck with Shannon. She, as a person, was unimportant to these sorority women. They had enjoyed abusing her in the hazing ritual. They certainly enjoyed her lips and tongue, but they had no regard for her except as an amusement.

It shamed her that she had been so willing. Shannon had plenty of time to relive those moments, hogtied overnight in one of the rooms of the sorority house.

Hogtied. Hands to ankles in the front.

She had slept that way, when she could, on the floor of a comfortably furnished room in an upper floor of the main sorority house. It was quiet here, even when morning came, with few footsteps in the hall. Shannon guessed that this floor was restricted to sorority officers like Kit and Kat. They had used a key to get past at least one of the doors when they brought her here.

Shannon was a mess, inside and out. She was disturbed, of course, by the direction this was going. It seemed there was very little she could do about it, and there was some strange comfort in that. There was no pretence that her opinion mattered. The women had told her that she would be given a choice, but that time had clearly not arrived. Right now, her feelings were unimportant.

What she did feel was an unrelenting arousal. This treatment, whether intended or not, kept those shameful appetites very near the surface. It felt like she was meant for this. Which was ridiculous, Shannon scolded herself. But that's the way it felt. Despite all the time she had spent struggling with her nature, this felt ... right.

So she allowed the thoughts to wash through her unfettered. She relived her humiliations. She didn't concern herself with the way she smelled or looked after the revelries of the previous evening.

But she did need to pee. And she was getting hungry.

There. She could think about her bladder, and her stomach, and about the feel of those ropes on her hands and ankles. No need to go any deeper than that.

Mid morning, a new stranger came in and attended to her needs. The woman was older, maybe in her forties. She was straight down to business.

"I'm Carissa," she introduced herself politely, but firmly. "I'm going to be taking care of you, and if you cooperate, I'll be able to do it without hurting you much."

The woman was built strong, and heavier than the other sorority girls Shannon had met. Not fat, just solid, like someone who had to do a fair bit of physical work for her living. Carissa detached one knot, which left Shannon's wrists and ankles still bound, but not to each other. She pulled Shannon up. For a moment, as she balanced herself close to the body of the woman, Shannon caught the scent of freshly baked pastries or something similar.

Carissa gave quick directions as she brought Shannon to the washroom and cleaned her up. She was firmly in control, never releasing the ropes in one place before tying a new knot someplace else. Even in the shower, Shannon was secured.

"If you've got to pee, now's the time," Carissa told her.

It took a minute for Shannon to overcome her shy bladder. It felt strange, peeing on command, much less doing it in the shower with another woman watching.

That done, she was fed.

"Leftovers, I'm afraid," Carissa told her. "But plenty of them."

They weren't just leftovers. They were table scraps. Yes, pastries, but eggs, cereal and toast too. Some were half-eaten, and all were served up in a plastic tub, as would be used to clear plates in a kitchen before washing up.

They were carrying the humiliation even this far, to have her gingerly lowering her face into a slop bucket to pick out the least touched portions of food.

Then, back to being hogtied and waiting. For what, Shannon wondered, but then put it from her mind. No more wondering.

In the late afternoon, Kit arrived first. She was dressed in scrubs, having come directly from her job. She was a doctor, it appeared. She didn't address Shannon for a while. While waiting for Kat, she changed her clothes and spent some time answering messages on her cell.

Kat came about an hour later. When they finally focused on Shannon, it was Kit who started up. The blonde woman sat casually at the edge of the bed, looking down on her naked captive. She had the upper hand in every way, and she carried that attitude in the way she spoke.

"I talked to a couple of the girls you know. They tell me you're a good student. Is that so?"

"Yes," Shannon agreed.

"I found that a bit surprising, seeing how you've performed for us. They say that you're quite competitive, and that it bothers you when things don't go your way."

Shannon nodded quietly.

"Is anything bothering you right now?"

A ridiculous question. Shannon had been trying to avoid it for most of the day. What was wrong, she asked?

"Everything," Shannon admitted quietly.

"For instance?" Kit pried.

"I'm missing class." What a stupid place to start, Shannon thought. It was just the first thing to come to her head.

"I've spent the whole day tied here, a captive. Last night, I did terrible things to earn my way into this sorority. I'm scared about the stupid risks I've taken. My reputation is probably destroyed. Not to mention..."

She paused to hold back a shudder.

"I had unprotected sex with all those boys. What if I get pregnant?"

Kit laughed.

"Listen, piggy - two things: firstly, you overestimate yourself. You don't have a reputation to protect. I've asked all about you, and had to really pry to get much feedback from classmates. Yeah, you're smart, but that doesn't exactly earn you influence, does it? You're nothing to these girls. You could disappear from the face of the earth, and no one would fret."

"Secondly, you won't get pregnant. It's impossible."

The insults made Shannon's face burn. She wanted to argue back about her reputation, but the second statement seemed to be the easier one to challenge.

"Impossible? There were no condoms. I'm not on birth control. How can you say it's impossible?"

"Because you're a pig."

The statement hung in the air for a minute. Kit was wearing a thin smile, and watching Shannon for her reaction.

"I don't think she knows what you mean," interjected Kat, who was allowing her blonde friend to take the lead today.

"You're right, Kat. I should spell it out for her. I don't mean you're a pig, like, as in 'see how many guys she just screwed! That girl is a total fucking pig'. It's true that you're a fucking pig in exactly that way, but I mean something different. What I mean is that you really are a pig. Biologically. With exactly 38 chromosomes to prove it. You're pork. Ham. Swine. Back bacon."

Kat cut in. " Take it easy, Kit. You might hurt her feelings."

"Sorry, but there's no easy way to tell a pig that she's a pig. Besides, you had your fun last night. This is my part."

The women were bantering now at Shannon's expense, enjoying her utter confusion.

"She doesn't believe you."

"No. Well, I guess it's a pretty hard thing to accept. She's always thought she was pretty much like all the other girls. It must suck to learn that she's not even on the right level of the food chain."

Shannon finally reacted. " Impossible."

She wasn't sure what strength of argument she could expect to make, from her position hog-tied on the floor, but she felt she had to speak up.

"Not impossible," assured Kit. " The science is boring, but I'm told it's very possible."

"The science is not boring," Kat snapped back, but in a friendly way. This was their shtick, and they were obviously enjoying it. It almost sounded as if they'd done it before.

"Think of it. Most of the world's geneticists were snapped up by the pork industry. True, much of their research work had become quite illegal, but their knowledge itself was not. A handful of them, I'm told, were convinced by an executive, a man named Roark Harper, to begin a program of genetic mimicry."

"This Roark Harper was the patriarch of your friend Bethany's family – an individualist who had previously opposed the subsidization of the pork industry, and indeed all of the constitutional reforms. The story goes that he finally relented, accepting subsidies as a way to level the playing field with his competitors, and inexplicably recruited a handful of senior geneticist to start his project."

"How can you say this isn't boring?" challenged Kit. "This is all, like, what ... a century ago?"

The Asian woman wouldn't let her enthusiasm be dampened. "It's not boring. It's beautiful. He took their rules, and twisted them to his own end. Why? I don't know. Maybe Bethany could enlighten us. But he did it. He didn't insert a single human gene. He didn't break the letter of the law. It was all done with pig embryos. These senior geneticists, they had it all mapped out. They knew exactly what kinds of mutations they would need to see in pig DNA to get characteristics that would appear human."

"They produced millions of embryos per week, growing most of them just large enough to sample the DNA. Then, the junior researchers would do the – excuse the expression – grunt work. They'd look for those promising sequences. Most of them didn't even know that they were contributing to. Maybe they thought that they were finding traits useful for medical research. Some likely thought they were producing organs suitable for human transplantation. Others probably even thought they were looking to develop – how did you put it in class, Shannon? A better tasting pork chop?"

Kat was clearly delighted by the story, and especially the conclusion of it.

"But they were all clueless to the big picture. Only Roark Harper and his closest associates knew that they were developing something that looked and behaved like a human."

"The basic mutations didn't even take that long, I'm told. Pigs aren't that far from humans in the grand scheme of things. You may have an anatomical difference here and there – spiral intestines, a developed and active vomeronasal organ – but at surface level, you pass for human. They've been able to turn out pigs that appear more or less indistinguishable from humans for over half a century. But behaviorally, it's a little more difficult. That's why you're here..."

Shannon didn't understand her own emotional reaction. It couldn't be true. Not a word of it. But why was she beginning to sob?

"That's why I'm here... ?" she echoed as a question.

"Yes," cut in Kit. "Now that we're through all the lame genetic science, it comes down to whether you pass for human. That's why the company grows out a pig like you every few years, and lets it be reared amongst humans. Then, when the pig reaches maturity, she comes here, and tries to pass pledge."

Elizabeth Fisher. Was that why she had pushed so hard for Shannon to pledge? Was she from the company? Blood rushed to Shannon's cheeks with this speculation, and the tears came harder.

"They always finish at the back of the pack. Something about the light from a flashlight confuses a pig in the dark. I'm told that farm kids have fun real fun spooking pigs like that at night. And once we have a pig in the piggery, she isn't hard to spot."

Shannon tried to sniff back her tears to plead her case. "How can you be sure? Maybe you've got it wrong."

"Maybe," conceded Kit. "But not for long. Remember how Kat mentioned that pesky vomeronasal organ that the geneticists never bothered to breed out?"

"What ... what organ?"

"Vomeronasal," explained Kat. "It's a scent organ. It detects sex pheromones. Specifically, it picks up androstenone, which is present at high levels in the saliva of male pigs. When a female pig comes into heat, and she detects this pheromone, it signals her to present herself for sex. Pigs of your kind don't have to wait to be in heat. One of your genetic mutations is that you're always in heat. Explains a bit, doesn't it? Anyhow, if we're right, seeing your reaction to androstenone would prove it."

Kat brought out a spray bottle.

"Here. I've prepared a solution."

"No, please don't..." Shannon reacted with horror to the thought of being sprayed with it. Please, she wanted to beg irrationally. Leave me some doubt. Leave me denial, at least for a while.

"Aw, c'mon piggy..." teased Kat. "All the sows just love it. It'll drive you wild."

The spray came, and every thought of being human disappeared without a trace.

Whenever the illusion of humanity returned to her, Shannon was hit by a wave of nausea. It wasn't like she was unaware of what she was doing, when they took the spray to her. She remembered it all, and was desperately ashamed of her behavior. She just had no way of controlling it. It was exactly like the worst of those times, when she allowed herself to become too aroused, and her head emptied of everything except her need to be taken.

Kit and Kat were torturing her with it, and driving home their message again and again.

"You know what you are," Kit would gloat. "Why do you even struggle?"

"No ... please ... please..." Shannon would beg when she saw the bottle.

The women used her to entertain themselves and special friends of the sorority, and a couple of sprays to the face made Shannon very entertaining indeed.

"These people have no idea of your genetic situation. They just think the sorority is being especially generous," Kit explained. "And you won't let them down, will you?"

"I'll do it without the spray," Shannon begged, but they wouldn't let her. They probably could have made her equally receptive with other methods. Kat had become quite good at handling Shannon. But then there was the risk that the student would try to communicate something about her captivity. And the spray, Shannon had to confess, left her quite incapable of that kind of notion. Besides, this was much more degrading.

When the spray took her, she was gripped with an instinct so strong that she couldn't do anything but mindlessly beg. The men – how many she didn't know – were happy to oblige. They took her in the mouth, in the pussy, in the ass. Sometimes they took her two or three at a time, but Shannon was always begging for more. She wallowed in whatever degradation the women had in store for her.

After it was all over, Shannon was attended to by Carissa, who appeared at the same time each morning, leading Shannon to think she was an employee here rather than a member.

"Come on, pig. Let's get you cleaned up," she said, with a touch of disapproval in her voice. "What have you got yourself into this time?"

Different things. A line up fraternity boys glazing her face with semen. One of the school administrators putting out a cigarette on her ass while he fucked her. Kit, deciding to top off the evening by squatting over Shannon, and pissing on her face.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.