Let It Stay On - Cover

Let It Stay On

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pig Dad and his pig son go camping

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Incest   Son   Father   Anal Sex  

I woke up the next morning to the sight of Kevin once more stroking himself off. His chest and belly clearly coated in the dry cum of several loads. Seeing that I was now awake he rolled over aimed his swollen cock at my belly and came several times. With each splash of cum my own cock got harder and harder. "Oh boy dad if you could see how you look... '' he laughed. "Oh you think that's funny ... well let's see how you look with my slime dripping off ... off ... off your ass.'' I responded.

His face went red as his eyes lit up.

"Oh ya daddy ... cum on my ass ... shoot your load on my hole." He cried as he flipped onto his back and threw his legs into the air.

Dripping cock snot I lifted his legs higher while starting to rub my huge cock head across his smooth boy hole.

"Yea daddy oh cum for me ... blast my hole with your scum."

I was so turned on by the idea of coating my son's ass in cum. below me was quiet the sight. I don't know if he shaves or if it is natural, but he has a perfectly smooth ass and tight pink hole. I could feel his ass lips kissing my cock head as I swiped my cock along his crack. His throbbing boy hole was burning my dick as I jerked the shaft, my head pressed right up to Kevin's lips. Kevin was moaning and shaking with delight.

"Yea Daddy." He whispered. "Cum on me, cum on my ass."

Just as I was about to cum the head of my cock popped right into my son's tight boy hole. We both froze then moaned in delight as wave after wave of my hot jiz was blasted deep into Kevin's ass.

"Oh dad, oh daddy. You ... you're inside me. Oh gawd I can feel you shooting inside me. Oh your cock head is so big. Your cum is so hot its burning me oh my god Daddy!!!"

I locked eyes with my son as he started to cum hands free just from the feel of being filled. Shot after shot of teen boy cum coated his face.

Feeling his hole gripping my cock, I slowly sank my entire rod balls deep into my son. The feeling of his ... his cunt was mind blowing. I resisted the urge to fuck my son's tight ass. There would be time for that later. I just remained still. Letting Kevin get use to the feel of my cock.

Once my cock went soft and popped free for Kevin's tight hole we both started laughing as I noted that Kevin would have to stay like that. Smacking his ass I pushed him out of the tent and told him to go make breakfast. Watching him make breakfast while his face was covered in cum and while my load was dripping from his newly deflowered boy hole, I smiled to myself. Oh what a way to start our trip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.