The School of Dr. Edit
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A school of deepest desires. even if you don't know them yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

Waking up, Paden found himself back in Nurse Amend's office. He was confused did that just happen or was it a dream? The nurse didn't act like anything had interrupted the examination, but he could still feel his butt hole itch.

After the exam was done he was given his school uniform. College has uniforms? This school did. A white mesh t-shit which was quite tight showing all his muscles, a jock strap that showcases his tight virginal twitching bubble butt and a pair of jean shorts that had many odd pockets and more zippers and openings then Paden could make sense of. And to finish a pair of sandals that had straps that went up his leg to the knee and a slight heel. They were very comfortable but as he walked he found his ass to sway.

A thick muscle bound man in his late 20's came to get Paden and showed him to his room. As they walked Paden's eyes barely left the man's body. Like Paden the man wore the school uniform showing off every muscle. Paden found his budge swelling and his hole itching.

His room looked like the same small room from ... the "dream" only this time without all the erotic graphic photos. Left alone in his new room Paden did the one thing that came natural to all males. For the first time in his life he started jerking off without the slightest feeling of guilt. He pulled off his new uniform and started touching himself. As he played with is hard boy dick the tingle in his ass grew and started to throb. Paden pulled his legs back, almost folding himself in half as he touched his ass and hole for the first time. When he softly touched the tight pink hole his dick throbbed out a load of precum. Using it as lube, he slowly slid a finger into the tight opening. Fingering himself for a few minutes he worked in one, then two then three fingers. His finger tip bumped a large button inside his hole that made his boy dick leak a steady flow. Pushing his pinky finger inside he could reach the button easier and he poked it, and played with it until he was overcome with pleasure and without touching it he started shooting cum all over his chest, face, head and pillow.

He continued to play with his new boyhole and button until he was so tired he fell asleep, his hand still inside him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.