The School of Dr. Edit - Cover

The School of Dr. Edit

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A school of deepest desires. even if you don't know them yet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Gay   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

Paden Paden was 18, 6'1, 210. He had green eyes and short spiky black hair. He kept himself in shape by playing a lot of sports and swimming in the summer. School work was never his thing and he had the grades to show for it. Shortly after starting his freshman year, Mr. White, his advisor came to him to discuss his future. Mr. White had asked Paden to start writing to vent his anger and fear. As the years passed Paden's writing's had devolved into dark erotic fantasies that would be considered not safe for school.

It was at the start of Paden's senior year, as all the other students were proudly showing off their acceptance letters that Mr. White suggested to Paden to apply to a special new school. He told Paden of Dr. Edit, the dean of the school. The school didn't offer the normal types of classes but once you completed the 4 year program you were placed in a job that made you set for life. And Mr. White added it was catered for guys like Paden.

Mr. White even gave Paden a video of the school to watch. Since Paden didn't have a tv at home Mr. White allowed him to watch it when ever he wanted in Mr. White's office. Paden had watched it many times. And while he couldn't quite remember what was on the video, when it was over Paden both excited about going and bone hard in his jockeys all day. Paden had never been laid; he just wasn't excited by any of the girls in his high school. And while he was regularly carrying 8 and a half inches of steel in his pants he always felt to guilty to jerk off. There were a few times after watching the school video that Paden felt different. His dick felt a little sore and his nuts felt lighter. And once at the end of the year his pants were twisted funny and his butt hole tingled for almost a day.

His parents didn't really seam to care if he was around or not, so it was no surprise when they didn't react to the news that Paden had gotten in. His stepfather only said he'd have to figure out his own ride there. Of course Mr. White was only too clad to offer to drive him there. Now of course since Mr. White taught some summer classes there Paden was more then welcome to start early.

On the 4 hour drive into the country Mr. White explained to Paden that as the new term didn't start until the fall he might be there only freshman there. The school grounds covered about 3 acres and were surrounded by a thick forest of trees. There were a number of smaller buildings in front of a larger building in the back. When Paden got there Nurse Amend meet them at the gate and explained that is was almost nap time and Paden would meet the other later as all new students were required to undergo a medical check-up first. Nurse Amend had Paden strip naked, then he was weighed, measured and examined. He had his vision and hearing checked and was given a number of injections. As he was getting up his world spun and went dark.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.