Samantha: CCG Boredom - Cover

Samantha: CCG Boredom

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 3: Victory Celebration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Victory Celebration - Aaron is playing a collectible card game with James and Mandy. However, James is a very deliberate player. Samantha gets bored and decides to play her own game with Aaron under the table.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Samantha went into her room and returned before Mandy finished her hand. Aaron's eyes were glued to the girl because she had put on her nightgown and obviously wasn't wearing anything under it. Aaron could easily tell the difference between the pink of the girl's nipples, the dark blond of her pubic hair, and the paler color of her skin under the thin fabric. Aaron wasn't sure that qualified as being discrete, but since Mandy was looking at her cards when Samantha sat back down in Aaron's lap she didn't notice that her daughter wasn't wearing panties.

Despite the fact that he had a barely clothed teen sitting in his lap, Aaron was able to keep his hands to himself for a little while. If Samantha had gone straight to bed, Aaron would certainly have been satisfied with having cum twice. However with her nearly bare bottom squirming in his lap, he suddenly set his cards down on the table, grunted "You're so beautiful!" in the girl's ear, and started feeling her budding breasts up, this time through a thin layer of cotton.

"Damn it!" James complained. "What's wrong with you two?"

"He keeps disrupting your plans honey. Maybe you should be happy that he's distracted. Maybe he'll make a mistake."

However, when Aaron's turn started, he launched an attack targeting Mandy, not James. Much like the last game, Aaron told Samantha which cards to play while he kneaded the girl's tits like balls of dough.

"It's not as much fun when you're the one being distracted by the way these two carry on, is it?" James asked his wife.

"I'm still betting on Aaron being more distracted than me, but just in case, why don't you really distract him Samantha?"

Samantha, who had stood up and leaned over the table to get a better look at the cards involved from both her mother's and Aaron's forces started backing her bottom up into Aaron's lap and leaning forward again. Neither of her parents had any idea the girl was doing this sans panties.

Breathing hard, almost panting, Aaron said, "This is making my dick so fucking stiff!" Breathing even harder while Mandy pondered her defense he asked. "You're stalling to see what this does to me, aren't you?"

"Guilty," Mandy giggled.

"I can't fucking take any more of this sweet torture!" Aaron undid his pants again and pushed Samantha's nightgown up revealing the teen's bare ass. Then he started slapping the globes of the girl's ass with his hard cock.

"Samantha, you're not wearing panties! You little slut!" her mother accused.

"I'm wearing exactly what I'm going to sleep in," Samantha protested.

"Never mind," her mother stated. She played a card to strengthen her defense, and when Aaron said he wasn't playing a card to respond, they worked out the results of the battle while he continued his obscene play with his cock and Samantha's round ass. Mandy's card let her eliminate a few of Aaron's cards from the game, but it wasn't enough to keep her from being wiped out of the game completely. Once the battle was done, Aaron had Samantha flip up another card which tripled the honor received for winning a battle that eliminated a player from the game.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.