Samantha: CCG Boredom - Cover

Samantha: CCG Boredom

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2: Out in the Open

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Out in the Open - Aaron is playing a collectible card game with James and Mandy. However, James is a very deliberate player. Samantha gets bored and decides to play her own game with Aaron under the table.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Mandy interrupted, "Oh quit it you two. Let's just play another round."

Samantha sat in Aaron's lap during the second game. The game moved pretty quickly for the first two or three turns, but then James took a really long time for his turn. Samantha and Aaron started making out as Jason weighed his options in the game. For her part, Mandy went into the kitchen to make a fresh pot of coffee.

As the minutes passed, Aaron lifted up Samantha's shirt, and started openly fondling her breasts through her bra. Mandy returned from the kitchen with her husband still pondering and her daughter's growing breasts being kneaded as she sat in Aaron's lap. As Mandy sat down at the table, Aaron pulled the cups of Samantha's bra off of her growing teenage tits. "Great," Mandy muttered, "now I want cream in my coffee."

The comment from her mother made Samantha giggle. Aaron unhooked Samantha's bra while Mandy was back in the kitchen and was playfully jigging the girl's bare breasts when Mandy came back into the room which kept Samantha giggling.

"Honey, are you still thinking about what you're going to do with your turn?" Mandy asked James.

James complained, "All this giggling is very distracting." Finally looking up from his cards to realize his stepdaughter was half naked, he gasped, "What the ... Samantha, you're, you're..."

"Topless?" the teen said smugly.

Frowning, James complained, "This is your idea of being discrete? Blow jobs under the table and taking your top off in the middle of our card game?"

"I didn't take my clothes off," Samantha protested. "Aaron did that. Yell at him."

"Hey, it's not my fault!" Aaron countered. "She's developed a real bubble butt recently. I just couldn't help myself after she plopped it in my lap!"

Mandy stood up. "Well, as the parent, I guess I need to consider the evidence." Samantha stood up, presenting her posterior for inspection. "Damn! Where did that come from?" her mother exclaimed.

"What?" Samantha wondered.

Mandy answered, "That butt. Where have you been hiding that thing?"

"I haven't been hiding it."

"Well I guess I don't ever check out your ass then. My baby's got back! Baby ... got ... back ... I like big butts and I cannot lie."

"OMG Mom! There needs to be a law against parents trying to rap."

"It's just a 90's song," Mandy countered. "One day young people will make fun of you for remembering old music. But anyway, I agree with Aaron, there's no way he could control himself with that sitting in his lap."

Aaron stated, "I feel vindicated." When Samantha sat back down in his lap, he immediately resumed fondling the girl.

"I feel felt up," Samantha laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.