Second Day of John With His Older Perfect Mistress - Cover

Second Day of John With His Older Perfect Mistress

Copyright© 2010 by Bi John 4 Both

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Second day of a three day weekend with a new Mistress - John meets some other submissives, there is some Lactation and beastiality and bi sex

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   BBW   Big Breasts  

The room was mostly dark when I woke, but you could see a little ambient light peaking from the sides of the curtains knowing that the sun was out already. Owwwe my ass ached still; I could see the big cock that had fucked me on the floor on the rug that was on my side of bed. It was still unbelievably big, and I was thinking it was pushing my own cum inside of me! I did need to go to the bathroom, so I slipped out from under my Mistress's arm careful not to wake her, and walked to the main door. I wanted to use the other restroom so that I did not disturber her when I flushed. I closed the door after me as I exited her room and the kitchen was bright in front of me. I thought about making some breakfast for us both, as I past the kitchen and headed for the restroom. I was marveling at the house, how simple and functional it was. It was like it was taken out of history, a classic farmhouse. I thought back on the conversations that my Mistress and I had prior to coming out here for the weekend. She had received a trust fund when she was 23, and had bought this house then. She had a good attorney that helped her invest in some venture capital, which panned out for her. She did not have to work, other than running her baby farm. She raised most of her own vegetables. She sold some too and traded others. I knew that she had some other subs that were part of her life, and I felt lucky that I had captured her eye a bit. She liked how I wrote she said, she said it was sort of an excited rambling, which really put you there. She liked that I tried to have no limits when I wrote, and she really did like my artwork too. She said more than once that the images were very erotic and sensual. She was a sensual person too and respected it in others. She had told me as a Mistress she tried to make her subs FEEL new things, and sense them. Encompassing the word "sensual' to its fullest.

In the bathroom I sat instead of standing to relieve my bladder – and I notice a piece of my artwork framed in the bathroom. Wow! I was humbled again that she enjoyed them so much. I guess that is how this whole weekend stared. She had challenged me to do some artwork of men in submissive positions, saying that she loved what I did with the curves of women, but that men could be sensual too. I told her that I sometimes have a hard time seeing the sensual side of men, but then she said, "Look at yourself." It was a heavy statement for me, because I did think of myself as a sensual man, but in a submissive position? I told her again I did not have the right perspective for that, and she challenged me to do it anyway. Not to be one that ever walks away from a challenge – I did some. The response I got was very favorable; somehow I had captured the spirit, especially with the couple poses that seemed to touch more people the others. My host's conversations with me grew from that time, challenging me, and she would playful say that she would be the one that could get me in touch with that submissive side. I liked her, and her looks were the kind made me nuts. I hated that I did not really have a chance at all yesterday to suckle or handle her breasts, which I knew she knew how much they teased me. I guess she was right, she really was putting me in touch with my submissive side, but honestly too, I had always had a healthy respect for people that have earned it from me. And respect could lead to some behavior that might seem submissive, but it was a show of respect. (Ok I was starting to think to myself that the show of respect is the first trait that good sub must show – they MUST respect their Master or Mistress – this was good – I was learning). After I was done urinating, I fingered my sore ass a bit, just to see if I could feel any tear or anything. It did hurt, but nothing felt out of place, and the pain was dying away, like a bruise it was becoming, and I know sometimes you just have to work past something to get it to a place where it did not hurt any more. I was not looking forward to having my ass fucked today – but having it licked sounded like heaven!

I got out of the bathroom after sort of picking it up a little; straightening it up after the wonderful bath my Mistress had given me last night. I folded the towels and then went out back into the kitchen. I heard something and went to the window – I saw Captain running, and I was then able to see a car come down the long drive way. I was there naked in my Mistress's kitchen and she was having someone come over? I wanted to see who it might be before I ran back into the bedroom to wake up my Mistress or grab something to wear (where were my clothes anyway? I have not worn anything since I peed on my clothes yesterday, and I did not see my bag in her bedroom). I saw her pull up beside my car, and I say her, because I could tell it was a young woman (but a bit older the me) - from the kitchen window I was looking out of. As she got out of the car I could tell that Captain and she were good friends because he was bouncing around her and she was smiling and petting him. She was almost to the door and I was still there naked. Oh what the hell. I waited there and in she walks. She kept Captain outside though I could hear him whining because he wanted to be in, but she was inside and smiling and beaming. She was maybe twenty-one and wearing some jean shorts and a tube top that was stretched over her C + breasts. I was watching them jiggle, unrestrained by anything other than the tube top, as she turned to me and say "Oh, Hello", a cheerful voice, her eyes giving me a once over and still smiling. "You're... ", she hesitated searching for a name. "Mistress calls me "A"" I said, figuring that whoever this girl was, she was cool with what was going on here. ""A", huh, well nice meeting you I'm "Puppy"" she said not stopping, moving with energy that light the house up more than just the sunshine that was streaming in. She did not miss a beat or stop at all; he was on a mission. She was pulling her tube top over her head as she was telling me her name at the same time she was kicking off her tennis shoes. Next came her shorts and her panties all in one quick movement as she bent down and mooned me with her wonderful round ass. Then she got on her hands and keens by Mistress's door, (naked) and pawed at the door and yipped like a small puppy.

From in my Mistress's room I heard her excited voice yell back, 'Puppy! Come in here girl, come to mom-ma!" Puppy was her pet, just like Captain was and she was going to give her some loving, I could tell. Puppy looked back at me and wined a little and then looked at the doorknob and then back at me and I knew that she wanted me to open the door for her. I walked over as I felt my cock start getting hard at the thought of my Mistress and Puppy, she was so cute, and her breasts were sooooo nice, very white with blue veins looking full and so alluring to me. I liked how they swayed under her as she crawled over to my mistress's bed. I stood there watching from the door way as Puppy crawled up to the bed and was happy and licking at my Mistress's nipples as her head was being scratched just like a dog. Mistress maneuvered Puppy so that she could suckle one of those breasts that I was ogling over. Mistress was really going at the one, with her hands kneading the full tit as she suck hard on the nipple, I could tell she was bringing the nipple deep into the back of her mouth. She took the tit out of her mouth for a moment, Puppy's head was thrown back in a swoon of ecstasy from the suckling, and Mistress smiled at me. When she did I saw the milk dribble from her mouth, and there was leakage from the breast that she had in her hand. I know my jaw dropped. OH GOD how that had been my fantasy for so long, and my Mistress was going to give it to me, wasn't she? That single moment that I went though "yes she will" "no she won't" in my head a thousand times, but it was only half a second real time. "Come here "A", drain some of this milk before my little Puppy bursts." What magic words these were to me as my Mistress was getting out of bed. Her hair was a mess but she was glorious to me. She told Puppy to get on her back and I was instructed to lie on the bed and suckle her. I could feel Puppy moving under me, I think she was even cumming as I indulged in my all time biggest fantasy. I have always loved the thought of having my mouth filled with sweet breast milk, but I never thought I would have the luck of tasting some milk – even if it was a squirt or a few drops. But Puppy was in full let down in my mouth, and I was sucking for all I was worth, and apparently it was pleasing puppy as her hands soon found her own pussy and was bringing herself off. I was not looking around, but I knew Mistress was still in the room, most likely in the chair that was in the corner of the room. I was not getting the sweet taste any longer as I sucked on Puppy's life giving breast, and I was just about to switch to the other one when I heard my Mistress say "drain the other one "A", I want Puppy to finish up what Captain has started. I looked over at her as I switched breasts, and I was right she was in the corner chair, she was slumped down a bit in the chair and had her legs parted and there was Captain licking her up. (Up and down I suppose). I realized I was the entertainment and saw immediately how my Mistress was using me again. I did not know the story of Puppy, apparently she was a submissive of my Mistress's as well, but I was not going to try to finish thinking things through, I was just going to DO, so I took Puppy's other nipple in my mouth as I heard her intake of breath as she felt my passionate suckling. God I was hard too. Seeing my Mistress, naked, getting eaten, and having Puppy undulating under my oral ministrations on her breasts, her own fingers disappearing in her womanhood, I thought I was going to explode, I know that there was precum leaking out of my cock and it actually was hurting a little because I was so hard. Puppy was moaning and my Mistress was moaning, I was wondering if Captain was getting as hard as I was with all this sexual energy in this room. I moved one hand down over Puppy's belly and she moved up her hips, I think she was needing and wanting me in her as much as I wanted to give it to her, but I was not going to move my mouth from those wonderful breasts. Mistress got up from her seat, pushing Captain away, and just when my hand got to Puppy's sweet fur covered pussy, my fingers about to explore those watery depths I felt that crop crack down on my ass. It was hard and hurt and jolted me with surprise. "I said drain her breasts, I did not say anything else, get your hands away from her pussy now or do you want more spankings?" I moved my mouth off her breast long enough to tell my Mistress that I did not want a spanking.

Mistress walked out with Captain right behind her and she called out also "Puppy, Come!" Puppy's response was immediate. She Yip again like a small dog, and moved me off and got off the bed and back down on her hands and knees on the floor and crawled out to the kitchen to go seek out Mistress. I rolled onto my side and looked at her cute butt as she moved away from me and through the door. I did not want to move off the bed and risk being hit with the crop again, but I was hard and I was curious to see what was going to be going on, as I saw Puppy's "tail" about to turn out of my sight, I saw Captain poke his nose there. This whole weekend was so erotic and was pushing way beyond my fantasies. I realized I was just along for the ride and I was enjoying the wild ride that it was. I had let go; my hands were up in the air on this roller coaster ride. My butt was hers and now I was just thinking how much I really was HERS – in my thinking even. The word was not only coming to my lips easy, but it was my respectful name for her now, and she had taken away my name as well as my clothes and given me a Letter that she called me and left me just my skin to wear with pride. I was happy that I pleased her last night as she used my body, and rode my cock. I could tell that Mistress kept herself on the edge a lot, kept things sensual and sexual for herself, like the way that Captain had been licking her, I could see her close her eyes with the intense feelings that she had exploding from her well licked cunt, but I don't think it was taking her over the edge, she saved those times for when she could let go herself. I understood the freedom that a submissive or a slave would feel if they gave themselves up to the trust they felt to their Master or Mistress.

I was snapped out of my own self-discoveries by the sound of my Mistress asking me to come into the kitchen. I walked up right, I did not think I was supposed to walk as Puppy did since I had no direction to do so, but again I kept on trying to second think some of these things. I guess when you have served someone for a longer period of time you know better what is expected. All of a sudden I realized a new epiphany for myself – that a Dom and a sub NEED time, that it takes a relationship to get the pieces to fit right, so there was no doubt anymore, but when it was all done, and you knew each other so well that you can anticipate each other and knew just what to do, would there be less excitement as there was now? Again I got a jolt out of my thinking brain into the world of RIGHT NOW as I entered the kitchen. There was Puppy on the floor on her knees kneading her breasts, getting a little more milk to flow into the tin pie plate that was on the floor in front of her. She was facing the sink and the window; she was in the sunspot on the floor. Mistress was petting Captain, he was looking at Puppy and panting and anxious, Mistress was saying soft calming words to him but holding him back. There was another pie tin on the table next to Mistress. Puppy yipped and then was back on her hands and knees, I jumped to the assumption that she was done milking and just letting Mistress know, you could tell that Puppy still had that bouncy personality because her "tail" was wagging. Mistress smiled at me and eyed my body. My cock was still rock hard and there was a drop of precum on the pee slit. Mistress then leaned down gently told Captain "go get her" and Captain bounded forward. As he got up I noticed his red cock unsheathed under him. Puppy dropped her head down and pushed her shoulders to the floor and I saw Captain mount her from behind. I was mesmerized and transfixed there watching as after three quick jabs his cock was in her and she was making animal noises herself. Seeing her crouching there I could see that the first few strokes were not gentle at all - I would imagine they were a bit of a shock, even if this was an everyday thing for her, it was primal. Mistress told me to sit next to her and I did. My eyes never left the site of Captain and Puppy, and I don't think mistress wanted me too; I think this was part of my lesson. I sat there next to her as she put the pie tin from the table on the floor in-between my spread legs. She took my cock in her hand that seemed to have oil on it again and started milking my cock. Mistress was talking very low and soothing in my ear as I watched and she milked my cock in her hands. The site of Captain forcing the wind out of Puppy and Mistress's hand was working well on me, and she told me it was ok to cum, she wanted me to, and then she was going to make me cum again. I wanted to be Captain, I wanted to be the animal that cumming makes me; I wanted to be deep in Puppy like I could tell that Captain was. The thrusts were wild at first but it seemed like they soon settled into a steady rhythm that seemed familiar to both of them. They were not making any intelligible sounds for the next twenty minutes, only Mistress's soft whispers in my ears. The passionate duo were not silent they were both noisy fuckers, but they were seriously into fucking their brains out. For most of the time Puppy had her head on one forearm, but I could see her reach as well with one arm under her playing havoc with her spread and swollen genitals. Whatever she could reach was reached, many times over. Captains balls helped too as they slapped against her with each thrust forward. Her now empty breasts were not as full in shape but they swayed constantly under her brushing on the hardwood floor. I could see how Puppy was going into overload with mini-earthquakes surging through her each time Captains humping forced one of those large taunt nipples raking across the floor. Puppy's thundering climaxes were almost constant at this point and my Mistress had milked my cock twice while watching the show in front of me. Puppy had reached a place I could not reach yet, but I was well on my way about learning about that place.

The aroma in the room was driving me crazy and I thought it most likely was affecting Captain the same way. I was thinking how Mistress took my ass last night, but it was nothing like the fucking that Puppy was getting, she was nothing but thrashing, soaring, screaming, fucking bunch of nerve endings at this point. This was driving me, just watching it in a place of temporary insanity, and I am sure that Puppy was just -- just fucking mad – as her womb was being flooded by Captain and it was all held in by his knot that was sealing her pussy.

Mistress was using those soft words on me as she was stroking me and playing with my balls. She told me that Puppy had been a submissive for the last four years with her. Really the only female submissive she played with anymore. They had met on the Internet like I had done with Mistress, but after they started talking they found out they were actually neighbors. Well as much as you can be a neighbor in the country. Puppy was married and her husband did not understand her kinky side at all. Though Puppy's husband was in the sheriff department he did not lead her in the bedroom like she needed to be lead. She had actually thought that she would end up getting a divorce from him because she said that she just needed to be used and controlled. Puppy needed a lot of self-esteem building and sexual encouragement when she first met my Mistress. Puppy also found she loved being with another woman, and loved to suckle Mistress's large breasts, and Mistress was overjoyed to have a friend and a submissive so close. Puppy got to the point that she was feeling good and comfortable and then Mistress started training her to be a puppy girl. She was never to speak in Mistress's presence, but just be her loving pet. Mistress had been a zooaphile since she was young, keeping a dog as a lover as long as she lived on her own. (She stared with her own family dog when she was 14, letting it lick her every night) Mistress said that she was not going to take Puppy down the road of actually being a bitch to Captain, but Puppy witnessed Captain licking out Mistress's cream after one of their sessions. Puppy e-mailed mistress that night that she might want to try Captain orally as well. (Seems Puppy's husband was not much for oral love making either. Puppy needed to e-mail because that was the only way – other than body language that she could communicate with Mistress). Puppy seemed to just take to it naturally, after that. Mistress said this was good for Captain as well, since he was trained to always be there for Mistress's needs, it was a way that Captain could develop a little of his dominance. Two years ago Puppy got pregnant, and Captain fucking her during the pregnancy was out. Mistress did not want his roughness causing her problems with the baby. It was during the pregnancy that Puppy started to have a bit of milk. She actually started producing some prior to the baby being born, I would imagine from all of Mistress's expert suckling. (Remember she was sucking on my male nipples yesterday when I was tied up.) Puppy loved the intimacy of the suckling so much both with Mistress and bonding with her little guy (and even her husband liked it) that she has continued her nursing to this day with her son. She also pumped at home each day and donated her extra milk to the local hospital, which she was paid for. Mistress told me that Puppy drops her son off each day her husband works, at a Mommy's day out program and then comes here to the farm. Mistress gets the first milking of the day and then they get to spend some time together. After Puppy leaves she normally drops off the milk that she has express and frozen at home, and then goes and picks up her son and leads her normal life. I was amazed at the duality of her life, but then again, maybe it wasn't, maybe it is something that just made her whole. Mistress did tell me that Captain had been fucking puppy again over the last 8 months again, and that they both loved it. Captain did not always get to do this with Puppy, but he was defiantly part of their fun on most days. Mistress said that Puppy really was Captain's bitch – "But I am both of theirs Mistress".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.