Frank's Reward
Chapter 3:Tony

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3:Tony - A sequel to 'Selecting the Right Girl', Frank has selected his travelling companion but has to tell the unsuccessful candidates and finalise details with his chosen girl. Follow Frank’s final sexual adventures with an unexpected twist, before he undertakes his 12 month overseas luxury holiday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

TONY LEFT THE hotel, knowing that he was a little bit concerned at what Helen had just said, but also recognising that she seemed happy and he knew that he just couldn't be jealous of Frank. He guessed that she knew what she was doing. He was actually looking forward to her telling him everything that happened during the night and in the morning, as she promised she would. But he wondered about her saying she would be sore.

Tony remembered what she had told him about their last time together when they were in Hobart, how Frank had spanked her and threatened to take the hairbrush to her, but he hadn't. She said she actually enjoyed it when he treated her roughly once as well, so he didn't know what to expect. She probably didn't either, he thought.

But then he remembered how strange and wonderful it felt earlier when Frank was inside her bottom while he was making love inside her sex. It had felt a little weird, feeling another man's penis virtually rubbing against his, but it had been a wonderful experience. The intensity of Helen's orgasm during their three-way was unbelievable and he had really enjoyed it.

He actually realised that he hoped that was what would happen when he came back tomorrow at noon.

But then he realised that Helen wanted Frank to be able to watch while the two of them made love. That had felt a little funny too, he thought, knowing that another man was staring at his penis while it was thrusting into his girlfriend's sex. He remembered basically seeing what Frank was staring at when she sat on top of him facing him with her legs towards his head. He had to admit it looked real sexy, so he knew why Frank was so turned on watching.

He wondered what it would have felt like when Frank thrust into his darling's open vagina straight after he had pulled out. There was no doubt that Frank really seemed to enjoy it.

The more he thought about that, the more he wished there would be other opportunities to have a threesome, because he would like to try going second – once anyway. But he didn't really want to share his girl with other guys. With Frank it was somehow OK because she really liked him and was so grateful to him and he realised that he was too.

Perhaps he should suggest to Helen that they have another session with him, preferably two as she almost certainly wouldn't be allowed to stay overnight again.

In fact he was a bit surprised that her mum, Dawn, had allowed her to spend tonight with him, but then remembered how glowingly Dawn had spoken of Frank, so it really wasn't that surprising after all.

Yes, he told himself, when I come back tomorrow I'll drop the hint and see if Helen runs with it, because I don't want to do anything that might upset her or turn her off me.

Tony knew, or at least that was how he saw it, that he was lucky to have Helen for his girlfriend. She was so good looking and sexy and very intelligent. She had a good future ahead of her and he hoped she would be sharing it with him.

He remembered the phone call he got from her about five weeks ago asking him if he still wanted to go out with her. Did he ever! On the Friday night after the call, he picked her up and they went to the movies. Dawn had even greeted him warmly and made him welcome for the few minutes he had to wait for Helen to join him in their lounge room.

But Helen had been worth waiting for, as she came to join him looking absolutely ravishing; so sexy. He was almost surprised that Dawn would let her go out with him dressed like that, clearly no bra and it wasn't too difficult to catch a glimpse of those glorious breasts.

The movie had been forgettable but the date wasn't. They had sat holding hands and she leaned against him all through the movie. He felt like he was 15, not 19, almost 20.

She had encouraged him to take her parking after the movies and immediately came into his arms and they were kissing passionately. His hand quickly found its way inside the front of her dress; fondling those glorious globes was just so nice. He was even permitted, in fact encouraged, to put his mouth on each, sucking and kissing and licking those long nipples.

He remembered telling her how much he wanted her and how he hoped that they would have a long future together; assuring her it wasn't just the passion of the moment talking. That he really liked her and had done from when they first met.

"Do you really mean that, Tony?" she asked a little shyly.

"Yes, I can assure you darling I do. I'm hoping when we both go to uni next year that we'll be able to spend a lot of time together, hopefully studying and playing together" he had responded eagerly.

"Are you expecting me to be a virgin?" she asked, finally trying to bring the subject of Frank up, he realised later.

"No, I mean I thought you were, but if you are not it doesn't matter to me. I confess that I am, but what is important to me is that irrespective of what you may or may not have done in the past, hopefully it is me you want now" he pleaded.

"I certainly do, Tony love, but I have to tell you what I have been up to and if you still want me after that then you can have me – all of me, because I really like you" she had told him.

He remembered her telling him about applying to be the travelling companion for a wealthy man for next year, which was not only going to let her travel the world first class for a year but also pay her a lot of money – over fifty thousand dollars.

She had gone on a couple of dates, she said, and the man turned out to be not only younger than she thought he might have been, but also extremely nice. In the end, she told him that just as he had come back onto the scene, this man, Frank had offered to take her away to where ever she wanted to go for four nights and would pay her five thousand dollars if he didn't take her away next year.

He remembered Helen telling him that she decided for three reasons that she would go away with him and chose Hobart. The three reasons she had given were the money of course as she and her mum needed it so badly, she really liked him and thought he would be a good sexual teacher, the one who would teach her to enjoy sex and finally, she confessed that her mum had allowed her to go on the Pill so she could spend time with Frank and she knew that once she had lost her virginity with her mother's consent, she was confident that her mum would allow her to keep taking the Pill and hopefully enter into a sexual relationship with him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.