Ryan Jackson's Great Stretch - Cover

Ryan Jackson's Great Stretch

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Straight College Boy gets fucked and his world view changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Water Sports  

Standard Rules and licensing applies. This story comes from the depths of my mind. Enjoy.

"Nice hole slut. Next let's get to work on that cock."

Ryan's legs were shaking as he was taken off the table and lead thru a door into the building next store. As dark as the dungeon was, this room was bright. The walls were covered in pictures of different types of tattoos. Ryan could hear the whine of a tat gun coming from one of the rooms. Still naked he was lead into one of the back rooms and was helped in to a chair reminding him of a barber shop chair.

"OK sonny, last chance, you want this?" asked Daddy Mike.

"Oh yes please." Ryan responded without knowing the plan.

Full of both fear and excitement Ryan could only nod yes. A short older man entered. He was covered in leather and tattoos. Without saying a word he sat down in front of Ryan and pulled out a metal tray with a ton of thick metal rings and barbells. The man reached up and slapped the head of Ryan's cock until he was no longer hard. with a soft dick and wide eyes Ryan watched the old man inserted first a PA into his piss hole followed by barbell after barbell down the under side of his shaft. by the time the old man was done there wasn't more then an half inch between each piercing, no room for Ryan to put enough of his hand or finger to be able to jerk himself off.

"So piggy what do you think?'' asked daddy mike.

"Oh wow. Oh daddy sir that's just hot.'' he replied as his cock started to grow hard again.

Daddy mike laughed as he nodded to the old man. The geezer stood up and for a moment Ryan thought he was done. Then the old man grabbed his rock hard nipples and squeezed.

Pain blinded Ryan for a moment as his nipples were squeezed. But once his vision returned he saw that each nipple was now pierced with a thick heavy gauge ring. Daddy mike reached over and gently flicked he new metal. Slivers of pleasure ran thru Ryan's body making his cock leak a stream of precum.

"Oh my piggy likes that'' daddy mike laughed.

The old man smiled at the comment before asking if Ryan wanted more. His voice was thick and heavy. Ryan thought his voice sounded like rich maple syrup.

"Not sure if the boy knows what you mean. But I think ears and nose.'' responded daddy.

"Don't move now.'' spoke the old man as he reached for Ryan's ear lobe. A few minutes later Ryan happily looked at himself in a mirror. Dangly from each ear was a very thick ring with a huge ball on it. And from the middle of his nose was a matching although slightly thinner ring. "I look like a bull" he thought.

One more thing before we're done. Daddy mike said holding up a razor.

Ryan stepped out of the shower and ran his hand over his new short Mohawk. The sides of his head were smooth as silk. After drying off he did as told and put on the 'clothes' laid out for him.

"Damn boy you look hot.''

Daddy Mike was standing in the door way staring at Ryan with lust in his eyes. Standing in front of him was a young pig in combat boots and ripped khaki shorts with leather suspenders. Clearly pierced and freshly shaven, this little piggy was begging to be used.

"Damn, turn a round real quick. We've got time." He growled.

Spinning Ryan around and bending him over the edge of the tub, Daddy Mike ripped a hole in the bottom of Ryan's shorts. As he wasn't wearing and underwear, Daddy Mike was greeted with the view of a clean tight eye. Won't be clean for long he thought as he aimed his swollen cock at the tight opening of Ryan's ass. With a single thrust Daddy Mike was balls deep inside Ryan again. Ryan moaned loudly in pleasure as he was once more filled with cock. Mike started long dicking Ryan's pussy. Pulling his cock free for a moment then slamming it balls deep again. Over and over Daddy Mike kept this up until he felt his nuts pull up and with a final slam he bred the college pig. Ryan sudden came on the side of the shower as he felt his cunt being filled again.

"Yeah Daddy, fill me up. Oh god I love how you fuck me." He sighed.

"Ok boy, lets go downstairs to the bar. Time for the party to start." Daddy Mike said zipping up.

Walking thru the bar, Daddy Mike led Ryan to a dark room in the back.

"Now how this is gonna work. I'm gonna leave you here in the urinal. Well you're gonna be the urinal. Men will come in and use you how they like. At midnight there will be a raffle drawing, who ever wins will take you home for the weekend. Monday morning after you're done, come back here and you'll get your half of the pull. I'd give it to you tonight, but the last time we did that, the boy was robbed. Now there may be other boys brought in tonight or you might be the only one. If that's the case you're gonna be busy. But either was I have a feeling you're gonna be busy. Enjoy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.