Ryan Jackson's Great Stretch
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Straight College Boy gets fucked and his world view changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Water Sports  

The paper in his hand shook as he searched for the address. Ryan wasn't sure why he was walking down a back alleyway looking for some stranger called 'Daddy Mike'.

Ryan knocked on the metal door of the address given to him. He hadn't seen another person for the last 20 minutes and he was pretty sure there was no one around. A plate slid open and a pair of eyes peeked thru the door.

"Um, I'm looking for Mike ... Daddy Mike." he stammered.

The deep black eyes looked him over for a moment before disappearing as the plate slid closed and the door was unlocked. Ryan pushed the door open and stepped inside the dimly lit hallway.

"End of the hall, boy." Came a voice from the dark as the door closed and was locked.

At the end of the hall was a large room, also dimly lit. A man stood in a bright circle of light. He was in his late 30's early 40's about 6 feet and clearly in good shape. He was cleanly dressed in jeans, a dark t-shirt and boots. He had short hair and was clean shaven. He motioned for Ryan to step forward into the light. Ryan looked into the man's eyes and was calmed down at once.

"How can I help you boy?"

"A friend, Lee said you might be able to help me with my problem."

"He called, and I might. Why don't you start from the beginning and tell me about your problem."

Ryan started to tell the man about Cody's suggestion with self finger fucking. As he relayed his tale the man started to slowing remove Ryan's shirt. He told the man about how Cody started finger fucking then fisting Ryan's once virgin straight boy hole. As the man lowered Ryan jeans and remove his flip flops, Ryan spoke about feeling the first cock slid into his ass. He vented his anger at finding that his best friend and room mate had spent a night fucking him and breeding his boy pussy while he slept thru it.

Ryan stood naked in the bright light, his cock rock hard as he shared the story of being gang banged and double teamed by twin brothers. The man listened quietly while attaching soft warm leather cuffs to Ryan's wrists and feet. While Ryan shared about being woken by his room mate, who was smacking his ass to tighten his hole while fucking him, the man snapped a leather cock strap around his engorged cock and between his balls. Ryan paused for a moment to look at the obscenely hot sight of his cock and balls wrapped and separated. Returning to his tale, Ryan told how another floor mate had walked into his room while Ryan was trying to finger his own hole. As he told of sucking down Lee's cock and cum, the man bent him over to finger and lube Ryan's tight hole. The man started pushing his fingers into Ryan as he told of Lee pissing in and filling his hole. As he finished his story the man had his whole fist deep inside Ryan's ass.

Ryan had to grab his knees as the man slid his fist so deep into Ryan's boy pussy he could feel the man's elbow trying to get in. Ryan was shocked, as once again he had some ones arm inside his recently virgin boy cunt. The man roughly fisted him as Ryan felt his nuts boil and his cock grow harder than ever. He badly wanted to come but the leather wrapped around his cock and balls prevented him. The man slowly popped his fist free of Ryan's pussy and started to smack his ass. As his hole tightened Ryan realized that he could feel the man's thick long cock inside him. The man had stretched his hole so much he didn't even feel him slid his cock in.

Ryan moaned as the man grabbed his hips and started to roughly fuck him. The repetitive stabs of cock into his prostate sent small explosions thru Ryan's body and mind. He started shaking has he began to have a dry orgasm. As his balls were unable to release their load the orgasm went on and on. Ryan felt the man start to throb as he shot his thick load deep inside of the formerly straight jock. The feeling of the man's heavy load of cum hitting his prostate started a second chain of dry cums thru Ryan's mind. He was unable to hold himself up anymore and fell to the ground with a load pop as the man's thick cock head popped free of his wide hole. The man continued to shoot his load onto Ryan, covering his face with several thick strands of hot heavy cum. As he passed out from the intense fuck, Ryan thought he could see several men standing around him in the dark

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.