Ryan Jackson's Great Stretch
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Eros Alban

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Straight College Boy gets fucked and his world view changes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BDSM   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Water Sports  

Ryan had been waiting for the start of college for years. He could wait to move out of his parent's house. The freedom to stay up as late as he wanted to eat and drink what he wanted. While he had scored a little pussy in high school, now he'd be free to bring girls into his room and fuck 'em when ever he wanted. Cody was his best friend. They had been friends for ages. They had long ago planned to room together should they both go to the same school.

Ryan & Cody figured that the pussy would just be rolling into their beds. They were two young hot smart guys. But in a sea of young hot guys, they found girls pickier then ever before. And as the heavy load of school work started building, they found less and less time to go out and meet girls. Having not planned for so much "together" time, the boys were at first very nervous about jerking off while their mate was in the room. Even with the lights out.

It was halfway thru the semester, Ryan had gotten a bottle of rum, and they were both very drunk and very horny, when Cody finally broke.

"Dude, I'm sorry but if I don't jerk it right now I'm gonna explode." Slurred Cody

"Bro, I know. I'm sooooo hard" responded Ryan.

The two 18 year old studs proceeded to strip off their clothes and Ryan pulled up some videos on his pc. They sat next to each other watching sexy women getting fucking. Cody was the first to cum, exploding all over his chest and neck. Ryan wasn't far behind and shot his teen load over the side of his desk.

"Dude, Ryan that was awesome. I'm so glad we don't have to hold it in anymore." Cody said breaking the silence. "We can, can't we?"

"What?"

"Jerk it, when we need to. No feeling weird or anything?"

"Cody man, I'm so down with that idea. I have been so boned this week. I usually blow a load 2 or 3 times a day."

With that a new relationship started. Neither boy would care if he woke up to the sounds and sights of his buddy jerking off. No one would leave quickly if, when he came back after class, the other was sitting at the desk whacking off to some new video. He wouldn't turn over in bed in disgust when the other started pulling the pud before going to sleep. Most times which ever boy caught the other; he would just strip and join his friend.

After a few days, Ryan came home from class to find Cody waiting for him.

"I saw this crazy thing in a video, and I wanna show you. Look she's jerking him off and just before he cums, she puts a finger in his ass, and it makes him shoot like crazy. Let's try that."

"Cody your crazy, that's so gay. I'm not putting my finger in your ass." "I'm not talking about that. We do our selves." "Oh." "Look, I'll do it first, then, if you want you do it."

Cody pulled down his boxers, his cock already hard and leaking. Lubed up his finger and while slowly jerking his cock slid the finger into his own boy hole. Ryan watched closely, and could see an almost instant reaction. Cody's cock started to swell, and he began moaning loudly.

"Oh Ryan dude, this feels so good. I'm gonna cum soon. Gonna shoot..."he was interrupted as his cock head throbbed and exploded. Cum covered his face and the bed and wall behind him.

Ryan sat there on his bed, shocked at the scene in front of him. He just watched his best friend finger fuck himself to the most massive orgasm ever. He just had to try that. Ryan stripped his clothes off and got into the same position as Cody. Lubing up his finger he slowly started to touch his own boy hole. Shivers ran down his spine as for the first time his pucker got entered. He moaned loudly, the new sensation of being entered, made his cock harder then ever. But as he laid back fingering and jerking him self off, he didn't feel anything else.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.