Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 3, Chapter 12

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 3, Chapter 12 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

The auburn haired woman was feeling much better, and introduced herself a Jeanine Jessop. The blond girl was introduced as her daughter, Hildegard. The baby was Hildegard's child Reagan. The real shocker came when Hildy told them her age. She was born twenty-one years ago, when Jeanine was fourteen. When asked about the husband, both women became silent and withdrawn. Elizabeth could see that they were shaken by the disappearance of the father of the baby. She didn't know the half of it.

As the adults talked, the actual dynamics of the families became apparent to Jeanine. This allowed her to relax a little. More of their story was related to the newcomers as the women dismissed the men to tend to other chores. With the wagon fixed, the expanded wagon train headed east once more. They traveled about four more miles, when they came upon a grizzly sight. Tied to one of the many mesquite trees that dotted the landscape, was the body of a man. David had stopped the lead wagon and kept the others back. Since the newly repaired wagon was next to the last in line, the features of the body were not easy to see. As David was getting down, Rhoda handed him a sheet to cover the body.

David approached, but was sick to his stomach when he took in the full view of what had happened. The naked man was stretched out, his torso tied to the tree and his legs splayed wide. His eyes had been gouged out, and he'd been scalped. Between his legs was a large anthill and his lower body was covered in ants. The ants had done their worst and angry red welts covered his body. His genitals were swarming with the vicious little creatures and David knew it must have been an agonizing death. David covered the body with the cloth so they could drive by without Jeanine and Hildy witnessing the horrid specter.

David walked back to their wagon to tell them what he'd found.

"I have to see" Jeanine told him. She made to get down and David tried to stop her, but she would not be dissuaded. Elizabeth was recruited to assist her. The two women walked arm in arm, as if supporting each other to where the covered body lay. David moved the sheet enough to show the face, empty eye sockets staring blankly. Elizabeth turned her head away, but Jeanine stared right back.

"Good!" was all she said as she turned and strode away, still in company with Elizabeth.

David was both amazed and confused at the reaction, but he said nothing for now. He watched as Elizabeth detached herself from Jeanine and the women climbed up on their respective wagons. Noting that they were now waiting on him, he leapt to the seat of the lead wagon and started forward once more. It was late in the afternoon when they arrived at Fort Franklin.

There was an area set aside for travelers to camp near the Fort. There were no other amenities present. The group circled their wagons in a grove of trees on the east side of the Fort. They efficiently set camp. The men and older children cared for the livestock, as the women were cooking the food. Jeanine and Hildegard both joined in. The women talked as they worked. The food was ready as the sun was setting. It had been a long day but the sunset was a real Bob Ross moment.

The sleeping arrangements hadn't changed, so when the sun was set, everyone was ready to hit the hay. Of course, the Jessop's were bedding down in their own wagon. Throughout the evening Jeanine had noticed the byplay between David and his wives and Gil and his wives. She was able to relax more as she got to know the group.

In the morning the group acted with practiced efficiency and the train was leaving out about an hour after sunrise. The next two days were uneventful, with Jeanine and Hildegard becoming more relaxed and integrated within the extended family structure. It was during this time that the Jessop story finally came out.

The wagon train finally entered Texas. Franklin stage stop was a small way station for the stage line. (A hundred and twenty five years from now it would be the 6th largest city in Texas and 19th largest in the nation. It was renamed El Paso in 1855) It was located at the core of what would become Modern day El Paso.

However, today is was just a small stage stop north of Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico. The family camped at the stage stop and paid the camp fee of one dollar, which gave them access to the water well. That night when everyone was well sated, Angela snuggled up to David. Her large breast resting on his chest as she lay on her side, her arm draped over his body. She caressed Rhoda's small body as she lay on David's right side, cuddled up in his arm.

"You need to know about Jeanine and Hildegard. They have opened up to us and it's time you know everything," Angela began. "It's hard but you have to know. Elizabeth is telling Gil tonight, too. We are going to take these beautiful souls into our families. They deserve a little happiness and I know that you and Gil will provide that for them. I don't want it left to chance and that's final. There will be no discussion or arguing."

David squeezed Angela in a hug, but remained silent. He knew she would continue. At the same time, Elizabeth was talking with Gil. She had given him the same ultimatum and like David, Gil had also just hugged his wife. He, too, knew it was useless to argue. Elizabeth continued telling the story.

Elizabeth told Gil, "Jeanine was raised on a farm in Missouri. Her father started abusing her sexually when she was ten. He continued abusing her until at thirteen she got pregnant. She was too young and small to handle a baby well. She didn't get her growth until later. She probably would have not had problems if she had already gotten her growth spurt. That, unfortunately, hadn't happened. The birth was hard and she was torn up really bad. It's so sad, really. She can't have any more children and no respectable man would have her."

Angela snuggled closer to David as she continued to relate the story to David.

"After Jeanine gave birth to little Hildegard, she almost died. The birthing was really hard on her, but she did survive. Jeanine's mother died when the baby was two months old and her father forced her to move west with him. She survived with him, acting as his wife. When Hildegard was fourteen, he began having sex with her. Jeanine was prepared. She had a friend who was half Cheyenne, who knew ways to prevent pregnancy. They mostly worked, but Hildi still miscarried twice."

Elizabeth continued relating the story to Gil.

"Despite all her attempts to prevent it, a little over eighteen months ago, she got pregnant again. This time she carried the baby to full term. She named her daughter/sister Reagan Hope. That's the little baby they have now."

David listened to the story Adele was telling. He grew angrier and angrier as the story unfolded. She soothed him as best she could. She pointed out that he did receive his just rewards at the hands of the Indians. This placated David a little bit. As he lay there thinking about what he had just heard he formulated his question carefully. He learned both daughter and granddaughter were relieved when the Indians took him. They were finally free.

"Well, don't keep me in suspense, please tell me who you've decided will become my wife?"

"That's easy. You and Jeanine will hit it off just fine. I know she has become comfortable with my sister-wives and she will make an excellent addition to our family. Although she can't have children, she loves them a lot, and will make a great mother when the rest of us start supplying you with offspring. And Gil will just love Hildegard. She has admitted being attracted to him ever since she first saw him in the wagon that day. It was as if her knight in shining armor had arrived. And he will be very surprised when he sees her on the marriage bed. We've seen her when nursing Reagan. She is almost as big up top as I am!" she added gleefully. "She keeps herself well hidden. That's the way the bastard wanted it. He was mad when she developed those melons and refused to take her any way except back sided."

"I do have two question that I can think of." He said, looking into her loving eyes. "What do the women think about this proposition and what about Sarah?"

"I approached Jeanine and Hildegard about this with Elizabeth yesterday evening. They had the time to talk together about it and they both came to me this evening while you men were working with the livestock. They wanted to know when the weddings were going to be," she said gleefully.

"So what did you tell them?" he pressed.

"Well, I told them we'd arrange for that on the trail. Perhaps we'd have to wait 'till we got to Waco if we had to. I guess some of it will depend on if and when we can find a preacher. And we'll just surprise Sarah."

Angela lightly punched him on his arm, then rubbed her body over his. He responded in the usual male way, and they kept their loving as quiet as the could.

"Are you two finished, now?" came a small voice close by.

Rhoda rolled back over to face David and reached across his chest to pinch and pull on Angela's nipple. Angela let out a moan as her muscles contracted with the added stimulation.

"If you keep that up, we won't be finished for quite a while," she responded with words as well as a small orgasm. "Go to sleep my little minx. I'm through for the night." Angela said, reaching across to pet her sister-wife. Their hands met in the middle and they held hands as they drifted off.


Peggy Sue was restlessly thrashing about in her sleep. She tossed and turned on the big bed. Fortunately, she was on the outside of the pile and wasn't disturbing the others. When the lightning and thunder appeared to burst directly outside the house, she woke with a start, sitting up with a jerk. The scenes she dreamed were still vivid. Two women, one tall and one short with a baby were there. A man tied naked to a tree. Ants.

"What is it," a nearby voice whispered.

"Oh, nothing, Darlene. Go back to sleep. It must have been a nightmare and the lightning woke me," Peggy Sue replied.

The two women cuddled their naked bodies together and soon were back asleep.


The wagon train pulled out early the next morning. The trek had gone so smoothly that the men decided to continue following the old Butterfield stage line. The first day out they made it to the Socorro station. The trail was following the Rio Grande River, so they didn't have a problem with water. The route was sparsely traveled, but every so often they would pass a group headed west.

Three days later they pulled in to Fort Quitman, which was manned by Company B of the 25th Infantry Division. They decided to rest the stock and stayed two days. Once rested they loaded up with extra water and made the cross country trek from Fort Quitman to Van Horns Wells Station, a total of fifty mile which took them three and a half days. They had to be very cautious as the Apache's roamed this area, and they weren't exactly friendly.

The wagons took four days to travel to Fort Davis Station, located near Fort Davis. They rested up a day and then set out for Camp Stockton, later known as Fort Stockton, a trek of seventy-two miles that would take the little group ten days. Two wheels, one each on two different wagons, broke during this portion of the trek. Fortunately, the wagons all had two spare wheels and it only cost them a half day, total time, in delay. They were parched and low on water when they finally arrived because the wells at Limpia station and Barela Springs were both dry from drought. Hackberry Hole station was almost as bad off, but they were able to finagle two barrels of water, at a price of ten dollars a barrel. Gil wanted to just shoot the stationmaster but thought better of it when he noticed the guards with rifles pointed his way. They transferred the water to their own barrels and headed out immediately.

They arrived late in the day at Camp Stockton much to the relief of the women. The soldiers at the Fort were gracious and welcoming to the weary (and thirsty) travelers. The women decide they would stay here and rest the livestock and refresh themselves as well. The trip had been hard on everyone and tempers had flared more than once.

Angela and Adele came out of their wagons the next morning dressed to kill. They both had on their best dresses. Those displayed their bodies to the best advantage. The men knew something was up because the dresses had been altered. Now, even though the dresses were completely buttoned, anyone could see the top half of each woman's breasts. Their erect nipples were only hidden by a small strip of cloth and a little lace on the scoop neckline of their dresses. Their waists were cinched tight with whalebone and satin corsets and their womanly figures made them stand out among the rest.

"Why the fancy dresses," Gil asked. "Did we miss something?"

"Of course you did, you ninny!" came Adele's tart reply. "Get cleaned up and put on a clean shirt. It might be nice if you shaved as well!"

"You too, husband," Angela added. "Get pretty for me."

She batted her eyes at him in such a way that he couldn't resist. He advanced to her and wrapped her up in his arms. He gently lifted her off the ground a bit as he kissed her.

"As you wish," was his response.

The women told them they would be back in awhile and that the other women would have their breakfast ready by the time they were cleaned up. They both turned and walked towards the small settlement that had established itself around the fort proper. The men looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. They both knew that if mama wasn't happy, no one was happy. They did as they were told.

David was using the strop on his razor when Stephanie came over to him. He looked at her without saying a word. Without comment she took the razor from his hand and sat him on the barrel that they were using for a seat. She silently lathered up the horsehair brush and soaped up his face with lather. She proceeded to shave him. She did a perfect job, nary a nick or razor burn anywhere. David was impressed.

"Before grandpa died I had to learn to shave him," she explained. "In the end, he was clean-shaven when they laid him to rest."

She ran her hand over his cheek and jawline as she felt for strays. Yes, she had done an excellent job. David pulled her close and their lips met. He pushed fervently into her body and she responded. His one hand was squeezing and massaging her butt cheek while the other hand came up to massage her breast and tweak her nipple. She moaned softly into his mouth. She hadn't felt him inside her in three days and she missed him. She knew she would have to wait a little longer, too.

About that time, Rhoda called out for breakfast and a flurry of activity abounded. The children appeared almost out of thin air, and the general ruckus spoiled the mood. Stephanie sent David to eat while she took care of the shaving accouterments. Breakfast was almost over when Adele and Angela appeared. The women looked expectantly at them and caught the slight nod that both women gave. David and Gil on the other hand, missed the byplay.

The women set into motion their plan. The older children handled the cleanup for breakfast. The women themselves disappeared one or two at a time and showed up dressed in their best dresses. After about ten minutes, the men suspected the worst (or best if you look at it from the distance). Sure enough, about the time the women had changed, a man entered the campsite. Right away, the men knew what was up. The man had on a clerical collar. The Right Reverend Richard Burton of the Episcopal Church fourth circuit of West Central Texas introduced himself to the men. The men looked around and only then noticed that they had not seen Jeanine or Hildegard this morning.

"I am taken to understand" he began "that there are nuptials for me to perform here today. Can you be so kind as to point out the groom and bride?"

Laughter broke out at that statement. Adele stepped forward.

"These two scruffy looking characters are the grooms. The brides are in their wagons. After all, Reverend, it's bad luck for the grooms to see their brides before the wedding. You should know that. Your wives told us about that," Adele accented the term wives as she spoke.

The Reverend Mr. Burton's eyes grew wide. How did she know that both sisters, Beatrice and Emma Stepford, had married him and shared his marriage bed? A little nonplussed, the reverend sputtered a little but said no more. While they had been talking, the older children had set up a place under the biggest tree. There were seats for everyone and even an aisle to walk down.

The reverend and the two men took their positions in front. Stephanie and Hannah played their violins. The wedding march began and the brides came out from behind the wagons. Each one had on a simple white dress with a veil of lace. Like Adele and Angela's dresses, the wedding dresses were cut low. A slight flaw in Jeanine's dress allowed just a small hint of her darker areola to show when she moved just right. The short procession ended with the brides standing to the left of the soon to be husbands.

"Before you start, there's just one little thing we need to change." Angela said. She turned and signaled Stephanie. She, in turn, knocked on the back of the wagon she was standing near. Out from the wagon came Sarah, dressed in a simple white dress with a lace veil. She was beaming as she walked purposefully toward David. She took her place on David's right side.

This turn of events didn't seem to phase Pastor Burton. The Reverend gave a beautiful sermon before the couples and then got down to brass tacks, as it were. After they got the "I do's" out of the way, he told them to kiss their brides.

Gil turned Hildegard in to his body and wrapped his long arms around her short torso. He lifted her off the ground as she threw her arms around his neck. He hands held he butt cheeks and they kissed. Her legs wrapped around his as she smothered him with kisses. Not to be outdone, David turned to Jeanine and pulled the tall woman close. Kissing with all the passion he could put in, she almost swooned. The kiss had affected her to the extent that her nipples became rock hard and were pointing the way from her bodice. The complete nipple popped out of the dress at the flaw. As she stepped back a little, another figure interposed between them taking the nip into her mouth. David bent his head down and his lips captured Sarah's. His tongue danced in her mouth, tickling her cheeks and dueling with her tongue for supremacy. The kiss had the same effect on her as it had on Jeanine. The women turned to each other and embraced. Their lips met and the electricity of the kiss caused small explosions in their innermost beings. Sarah tenderly replaced the errant nipple into the bodice of Jeanine's gown.

Suddenly, the other wives swamped them and everyone was taking a turn kissing husbands and wives. The Reverend Burton just stood there smiling. David broke off long enough to hand him a Double Eagle for the double wedding ceremony, It was way too much, but David was happy to have it completed with no fuss. He did take a little time to thank Angela for taking care of the problem. Angela told him he was welcome as she embraced Sarah, rubbing her breasts against her new sister-wife and swapping spit in a searing kiss that left no doubt in anyone's mind that good things were going to happen.

The Reverend didn't tarry. He headed home on the double. When he arrived there, he locked up the church and went into the back rooms, where they lived. Locking the back door as well, he treated both wives to a morning delight. In the afterglow of their lovemaking Burton related the events of the morning to his wives. They were duly impressed by what they were told. They looked at each other and nodded as one.

Beatrice said, "Richard, our cousin Maybelline is only seventeen, but she is in need of a husband. She is such a lovely girl, I think we need to send for her. You know her. She was at our wedding three years ago. Tall willowy blond. Big titties. Blue eyes. Lovely girl. You couldn't take your eyes off her as she danced by. We talked to her and she said she always had a thing for you. We wrote her a letter awhile back and she said she was ready to join us."

Richard discussed the possibility of having her come out and agreed that it would be a good thing.

Emma then said, "Good. I wired her money for the stage. She should be here next week."

Beatrice looked smugly at her husband.

"We knew it wouldn't take much. That's why we told that Adele woman that she should get you to perform the wedding when we saw her at the millinery shop this yesterday. She was picking up lace for the veils for the new brides."

Burton knew he was in for it, then. When it came right down to it, he was pussy whipped. He knew it and admitted it ... to himself, anyway. The pussy was really good, too. He had a lovely pair of sisters who loved him and each other. Now there was to be a cousin, too. Maybelline did have a younger sister, too. Corabeth. She was fourteen. Maybe he should get Corabeth too. That would be fun, two sisters and two cousins.

The wagon train stayed two more days at Fort Stockton. During that time, little was seen of Gil or David. The women switched in and out during the day and night keeping the men and their brides busy, providing food and drink and a little extra sisterly loving as well. Elizabeth and Jessica were heading up the schedule and everyone was given time to get to know their new sister wife intimately. Sarah finally realized her full potential as a wife when David gently entered her steamy body. The sharp sting of losing her virginity was abated by Angela's loving caresses on her sensitive nipples as Georgette kissed her with her tongue delving deep into her mouth. Sarah's hands were busy pleasuring her two sister-wives as they played. This took the sting out of David's entry. By the time she really felt it, the sting was almost past, and his dipping into her honeypot was beginning to light her fire. By the morning of the second day, Jeanine, Sarah and Hildegard were all walking funny. Not to mention David and Gil who were very tender down below.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.