Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 3, Chapter 10

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 3, Chapter 10 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

The next morning, everyone somehow woke up rested. The women rushed to get freshened up before leaving for town. David and Gil were in the kitchen with Georgette and Adele when Sarah came rushing in. She stopped short when she saw David and turned crimson. Her chest was heaving as if she had been running. Truthfully, some of it was from the running and some of it was from her memory of last night.

"Whoa, girl. Slow down," Georgette admonished as she worked.

She hadn't looked closely, or just didn't notice that Sarah was blushing and staring at David. He took two quick steps forward and put his arm around her waist.

"Here, why don't you sit over here by Georgette and watch. Adele is here to help cook breakfast. I see you are all ready to go to town. That's such a pretty dress, and it looks so nice on you, too," David said.

The words he spoke would be enough to cause a girl to blush, so he covered for her embarrassment nicely as he whispered in her ear, "We will talk on the ride to town. My wives also want to talk a little with you to get to know you better. They already like you, so don't worry."

He went to kiss her cheek, but at the last moment she turned her head to take his lips with hers. The kiss definitely was not chaste. But it was short and she made her opinion known with that kiss. Now it was David's turn to blush. Gil just stood off to the side and chuckled. But to help his friend, he stepped forward and took Adele in his arms and made a production of kissing her. That effectively took attention away from the young woman.

"Lands sakes, man. You are insatiable. I'd a thought you'd be all tuckered out after that ride you gave me and Lizzy last night. Lawd, I don't know how you keep it up that long, but I ain't complaining nary a bit. Now you git and let us women get breakfast ready. You can go rouse the little ones out in the bunkhouse and throw some feed for the livestock. Eli done went out there half-hour ago. He was up early," Adele scolded Gil in mock indignation. She just couldn't maintain decorum with him acting like that.

The men stepped off the porch and started toward the barn. They were startled to hear hoof beats coming from the gate. They turned together just in time to see four men charging into the main yard. The men pulled up sharp. The horses were lathered something fierce. They looked like they'd been ridden at a gallop since sunup.

"Hey, you!" the leader shouted. "What do you think you are doing here? Where's Hank?"

"Better yet, where's that pretty little girl o' his?" the one on the end leered as he looked around.

"I assume you are referring to my fiancée, Sarah. I would suggest you change your tone and manner, before I have to change it for you," David retorted. "I don't much appreciate it and just might have to teach you a lesson. What makes you think you can just come waltzing in here and make demands?"

"Hey, we're asking the questions here," the first man replied. "You best get Hank out here. We done jobs for him before and he just might take care of you for us."

"Hank? You mean Uncle Henry, Sarah and Eli's uncle? That Hank?"

"He ain't their Uncle, he ain't any relation to them young'uns. They was just told that. Now are you gonna get him out here, or am I gonna have to take offence?"

"Well, partner, we seem to have a problem. I can't get Hank out here right now. He's had a hard time and he's just dead." David said deadpan. Gil had to cough and cover his face to hide his grin. "If you want to come back later, maybe you can see him. It's just that we'd have to raise the dead for that to happen. You see. I killed him, yesterday. Shot him dead with one shot."

"Now I know you is a liar. No one is faster than Hank. You must have bushwhacked him."

"Not true. Actually, it was him and his gang that tried to rob me and mine, in our travels down here. We rescued young Eli and made our way here afterwards. Now, as for you, you have two choices. One you live, and one you die. To live all you have to do is turn those nags around and high tail it out of here. The other, well, we're waiting." David had his arms crossed, but his right hand was grasping his Colt in the cross draw shoulder rig hidden under his vest. Gil was casually resting his hand on the butt of his six-shooter. The hold-down strap of his holster was pulled away from the gun.

The ugly one on the end whispered something to the leader. They quietly argued a moment. Then, finally, they swung their horses around and spurred away at a gallop.

"Whew, that was a close one. What would we have done if they'd decided to fight."

"They would have died," replied a new voice.

Startled, the two men looked around. Hidden behind wagons, water troughs, and even the edge of the house were family members, each one holding one of the long guns. As they stood, David counted seven additional guns. That was some deterrent. He joined Jessica for a minute and suggested that the women, except Sarah, make sure they had their hideaway guns with them when they went to town and that a couple of Greeners get stowed in the wagon.

She nodded her assent and turned to care for that task. Eli had brought the buckboard up to the house and the mules were tied to a hitching post on the side of the house. Rhoda and Lisa stowed the two shotguns under the rear seat. Each of the women was wearing their special dresses, the ones that had been altered so each could carry their revolvers. Much was done with the bodice, so that a wayward gent would be looking at a delicious valley between the mounds instead of looking out for a lethal weapon stored below the overhang. The dresses were quite fetching and adjusted so that the less blessed in the breast department could also show off their wares.

Jessica gathered the women and made sure their weapons were well hidden. She only needed to adjust Adele's a little, along with a little innocent(?) tit-play. Once she was satisfied, the women piled into the wagon. She made sure that Sarah was forced to sit on the front seat between David and her.

'Oh, I get to sit next to him. Well of course I would. I have to tell him where to go. Hummm, I'll bet I can rub my nubbins on his arm again. That will get his attention. I know I got his attention yesterday. I could feel him at attention while I rubbed my butt over his equipment last night. God he made me so horny. I've never been so turned on. It's nothing like when I pet my own kitty.' She thought to herself as she rode between David and Jessica. "And the things that Miss Jessica and Miss Angela did. My Lord, that was so exciting, too. It's no wonder that I took a case of the vapors. It was just too much for me. If I have things correct he actually has five wives. Well, I promise this, I'm going to be number six, by hook or by crook.'

These thoughts ran through Sarah's mind as the wagon bounced along. The springs that Sarah's pa had installed on the wagon did help immensely with leveling out the bumpy road, but there still was still the occasional jolt when they drove across the arroyos. Jessica was very friendly with Sarah, chatting with her on just about anything. She continually kept a hand on Sarah someplace. David made sure to scoot his body close after each bump in the road. That kept her bouncing beauties in contact with his arm or body. He really liked the way she would grab him after hitting a jolting bump.

They were getting close enough to town that they could see buildings. The houses and farms became more frequent as they got closer to town. Finally they drove in to Old Tucson town proper. Sarah had been to town several times a year for the past few years and knew where most of the best stores were located. After they passed the stable and the town jail, the hotel came in site. Several doors down from the hotel held the mercantile. David pulled the team up to the hitching post and hopped down. He turned to help the women down and Sarah was first.

From the boardwalk it looked like she slipped and was caught by the man. If the truth were told, she sort of jumped as she pretended to slip. Her body made full contact with his as she slid down. He pussy was weeping her fluids, unchecked. She needed release and soon. But he gently placed her on the boardwalk and turned to help Jessica. The statuesque redhead allowed him to take liberties as he help her down. She made sure her large bosom dragged down his chest as she dismounted from the buckboard. Sarah didn't miss a thing as she watched. The other wives proceeded to do the same thing. Adele demurred though she did consider it for a moment.

All the women noticed the way his pants were fitting after that byplay. He turned back to the buckboard and under cover of collecting things from the back, he adjusted himself to make it more comfortable. Then he escorted the women into the mercantile. He stepped up to the counter and address the man who he assumed was the owner.

"Good day, sir," he began. "My wives are going to be shopping for supplies and such to decorate our house. They may purchase anything you have in the store without limit. I will be paying in gold for what they want. I will require twenty gallons of white wash and twelve gallons of white paint and five gallons of light blue paint. If you don't have it in stock, I'd like you to purchase it from the other stores in town, and resell it to me. Here is one hundred in gold as a deposit."

"This list here," he declared as he handed a paper to the man, "might need to come from the lumber yard. That is, if you don't have it out back or in your stock room."

The surprised shopkeeper accepted the advance payment and the list. David told him to load up the buckboard with the purchases. He then told the women he had business to do but he would be back in about an hour or so. Except for Adele, the good-looking women dutifully kissed him, one at a time. The storekeeper just stared. Not to be left out, Sarah took her turn and David kissed back, just as he had done with his wives. There were a bunch of nipples poking from the bodice of several dresses by the time he left the store.

"Okay, ladies! We know what we need, so let's get started. If you see something you'd like to have for yourself, or something you think one of our sisters would like, then go ahead and take it. The same goes for Elizabeth or for the children. I know I'm going to pick up a lot of that candy I see over by the counter. Husband gave us an open account and we shouldn't disappoint him by skimping. Now Sarah, that includes you too. You see anything you want, come get me and show me what it is. I doubt there will be any problems, but check with me if you are uncertain."

The group of women paired up to shop. They were still at it when David returned. He was smiling when he returned and he greeted his women enthusiastically and inquired on their progress. The storeowner, Mr. Goldstein came up and consulted with him on the list. He had made arrangements for all the materials and said much of it would be delivered to the store within the hour. David suggested that the teamsters from the other places load the stuff into the wagon and Abner Goldstein agreed.

Adele and Angela passed by holding some fabric and quietly discussed its use as they walked. They were in disagreement on the exact purpose and each one was professing knowledge of the proper use. David decided to stay out of that part. Sarah excited ran up to David to show him a prize she picked out. It was a quilt that someone had placed in the store on consignment. David nodded as she described its uses and told her to add it to the pile of goods stacked on the counters. She pulled him down to kiss him, and as he did, she caught hold of his hand and forced it to grasp her left breast, which was hidden from view by the quilt. He held the kiss and the breast just long enough for her to have a quick orgasm. He released her to let her place the quilt on the pile.

"Mr. Goldstein, is there a gunsmith close by?"

"Just around the corner. Go out the door, turn left, go to the corner and go left again. You will see the sign. Mr. Montoya is one of the finest gunsmiths and engravers I've ever seen."

Without a word, David turned, exited the store, and turned left. He glanced to the right as he trotted to the gunsmith's store. Once inside, he scanned the walls where the long guns were stored. He asked for the six Winchester Yellow Boy Carbines (with the nineteen inch octagon barrel) that were displayed on pegs, on the wall. These would be excellent for the women to use instead of the longer barreled '73's. He told the smith he wanted them all. The man got them down from the wall, as David urged him to hurry. David also bought several boxes of shells in .44-40 caliber. He thanked the man and rushed through the back, returning to the general store via the back alley. As he came up to the front window of the general store, he discovered that what he'd seen on the way to the gunsmith's shot was already occurring. There was a robbery in progress across the street. The stores there were under assault.

David ducked back out of sight, and didn't think he'd been noticed. Fortunately, he wasn't. He went to the front counter.

"There's a problem outside. The stores across the street are being robbed. I'm pretty sure we can take care of it. Goldstein, you up for assisting?"

Goldstein just nodded his head as he pulled a greener out from the counter.

"Great," David said. "I've purchased some .44-40 rifles for you women. They don't kick as bad as that .50 caliber does. I want Sarah and Adele to stay in the store. The rest of us will be outside. We'll spread out making it more difficult for them to hit us. I would suspect the crooks are in the Savings and Loan, but let's just play it as if all the buildings are under siege. Now, keep your heads down, and let's go".

While Sarah and Adele took up their new weapons to stand guard, David and Angela went left and Goldstein, Jessica and Rhoda went right as they exited the store. They spread out and took cover behind barrels and wagons. Everyone chambered a round into their rifle and waited. They didn't have to wait long. The lone rider was holding the reins of three horses. David whispered to the other two to take the paint and the bay, with the lookout rider on. He and Angela would take the flea-bit and the roan. Goldstein would do cleanup with the greener if needed. When the men mounted there would be a short time where there was confusion and they were to follow his lead on firing.

Just then two gunshots rang out. At the same time, three riders burst out of the doors of the Savings and Loan Association building carrying two heavy saddlebags each.

"Wait, dear. Let them start to mount. If you have a clear shot, then take him."

Angela nodded and put the flea-bit in her sights. Three of the men were mounted.

The fourth was just swinging up when David shouted, "NOW!"

Almost as one, the four rifles discharged. The three seated were squarely hit and fell from their horses. The fourth was winged and he started his horse at a gallop down the street. Goldstein fired the greener to no effect. Jessica stood and walked to the center of the street. She raised her gun, took a deep breath and let it out and then ... BLAM! Three city blocks down the last robber fell from his horse.

David turned around to look at his wives. He crooked his finger at Jessica, beckoning her to come to him. She easily slid up into his arms. Their lips met, momentarily.

Then David said, "Next time let me take the shot, okay? Those men were the same ones that were 'friends' with Uncle Henry, and showed up at the ranch. We're well off being done with them. I had figured them to ambush us, coming to town."

Her lyrical laughter was contagious and soon all the women were laughing. Adele and Sarah came out of the store and joined the merriment. Goldstein sent his boy down to fetch the horse that the dead man had ridden. When he came back, he'd also picked clean the body. He went to hand over the swag to Goldstein, but Abner indicated it should go to Jessica. The boy looked quizzically at Jessica and Abner.

"Boy, she killed him. She gets the spoils. And hand her the reins to that horse, too," Goldstein stated.

David collected the saddlebags from each of the horses and was walking across the street with Jessica when a short fat man came puffing out of the building. He had a bandana around his neck and a rope tied to one wrist. He must have been tied up by the robbers before they left.

"Did you get them?" he asked. "Did you save the money?"

"Yes," replied Jessica. "We got them. Three are laying there and the one I killed is about three blocks due west, laying in the street."

"YOU KILLED?" he exclaimed in disbelief. "But you're just a woman. How could you have killed him? Surely some man must have gotten him."

"Oh? You think so? Watch."

Jessica levered a round in the chamber. She ordered David to toss a silver dollar as high into the air as he could. He complied with her wish. Jessica fired and levered round after round into the chamber. The coin danced in the sky and didn't hit the ground until she had emptied the rifle of its bullets.

"Still think like that?" she asked with a syrupy voice and a smile on her face. David had to put his hand over his mouth, to hide his amusement at the expense of the banker.

"Wellll, noooo. I guess not," he said slowly.

"Well, now. Your name is?" David began.

"Huntley, Chester Huntley at your service," the man replied.

"Yes, Mr. Huntley. I'm David Morgan. The sharpshooter is my wife Jessica. Behind her is Mrs. Favor and Sarah Stone, my fiancée. Over by Mr. Goldstein are Angela and Rhoda Morgan, two of my other wives."

Sarah blushed profusely at the introduction. The wives just smiled knowingly. Huntley started at that, but kept his cool and didn't say anything. He just nodded as he was introduced.

"So, then, about the reward you were about to offer for the return of your funds."

"What??? It's your civic duty to return those ill-gotten gains," he sputtered.

"It might be," David replied, "if I lived here, but I don't. My wives and I are traveling to Texas. While we don't mind helping out with things like this, we really do believe there should be some just compensation for our risking our skins for strangers."

Just about then, the law moseyed up to the group. He was a tall, lanky fella and kinda laid back. He wore a badge on his vest. The banker brightened up when he saw the man. He turned to speak.

"Marshal Colt Walker. The association was robbed and these people have recovered the stolen money but won't give it back," he whined.

"Well, let's see. Can you prove that they have YOUR money? Have they threatened you? Have they offered to help you get it back? Did you offer a reward?" said the marshal ticking off the questions as he counted on his fingers.

In the end, the banker knew he would need to offer a reward. It was his fault the place was robbed, what with him bragging about how secure they were that the mine payroll was kept there instead of in Globe, so Colt thought it was poetic justice. Huntley broke down and offered a five percent reward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.