Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 2, Chapter 18

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 18 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

The first marker was a split in the trail. Bob guessed rightly that turning left would have taken them into Hempstead, while going to the right was a cross cut to the stage trail from Houston to Bryan. So, everyone took the turn to the right, and they were on their way again.

The women were mostly chatting with each other. The ride was a little too bumpy to do anything else. They couldn't read, or work on those little sewing projects that always seem to pop up, so they talked and enjoyed the scenery. It was so peaceful, at least for awhile.

They were following the trail through a draw when the gunfire started. Everyone looked around to see where it was coming from. They couldn't see anything but continued to hear the shots, so they had taken cover in the wagons. Finally, they came to the realization that their wagons were not being attacked.

"If it's not us," Ana said, "it's got to be someone in trouble. You need to see if you can help."

Bob agreed, and signaled Hank to bring up his horse. Bob leapt to the saddle as the horse pulled up. A posse had formed consisting of Hank, Charlie, Del, Frank and Andrew. The rest of the men would stay with the wagons, to protect to women, just in case. They spurred their horses forward, covering ground at a good rate. Bob slowed them down as they came to the bend in the roadway that had covered their approach from view. The shooting was much louder now and it was Hank's opinion that the shots were coming from just around the corner. The posse dismounted and they tied their horses to the trees on the left side of the road, out of sight.

Bob suggested they have someone scout out what was going on, at about the same time as Charlie volunteered to do the same. They waited for Charlie to return, which he did in about five minutes.

"Stagecoach. They were ambushed and it looks like the driver was killed. The others are safe for the moment. They hunkered down in a pile of rocks not far from the coach. The only problem is, they're pinned down, and not able to get off any shots that would do any good," Charlie reported.

"It looks like we could circle around behind the bandits and get the drop on them. There looked like there are eight of them," Charlie said finishing his report.

"If you know a good way to get there, lead on," Bob suggested.

Charlie took off, circling the coach's location in a wide arc. The others cautiously followed. He led them up a small hill with rocky outcroppings scattered along the top. It was an almost perfect setup. Bob called the team in for a huddle. He explained his strategy and then sent them to spread out. They could see the bandits hiding behind the trees that lined the road. Each and every one presented their backs to the posse in a perfect line of sight manner. Bob had explained that he would start working on the bandits down the line. Once he was spotted the posse would take over. The men on the end would shoot the bandit on the end and the next posse member would take the next man and so forth with everyone working toward the middle once the bandits discovered the posse behind them.

There was a moderate breeze on the hill and the wind would blow away the smoke for the rifles pretty quickly. He whispered that the others a reminder that they should hold their fire until the bandits caught on and started to return fire. Bob proceeded to put a bullet square in the center of the first bandit's back. He spun around as he fell. His buddy noticed but was none the wiser about where the bullet came from. He glanced up the hill and saw nothing and figured the pilgrims got lucky. He continued shooting.

Bob lined up on the next man and let go. His aim was a little high, and the head shot killed the bandit instantly. Their presence was still undiscovered as Bob lined up the next target. He noticed that there were two men further along the line, and that when he got one in his sights, the other was in a line, just beyond the first. His .45-120 shell was good enough that he could shoot through one man, and have the slug enter another. He lined up that shot and waited. It took a little wait, but finally he saw his opportunity and cashed in on it. The shot tore through the first man's chest and lung. It exited his chest and struck the next man in the upper back. The bullet nicked the man's descending Aorta, and he bled out in under a minute.

The only consequence of the shot, was that finally someone noticed smoke from Bob's rifle. He shouted to his buddies, and they started to swing around.

"Fire," Bob shouted as he sent another messenger of death hurling down towards the bandits below. The others opened fire, and a deadly rain of lead began to fall on the bandits. The deluge was too much for the hapless bandits. In short order, they were wiped out. Bob shouted down to the coach, telling them he was a friend, and that he'd killed the bandits. It took a while to convince the group that he was on the up and up, but finally they did believe. The posse made their way down to the road. As the shotgun rider and the passengers came out, Bob saw why they had survived. He recognized one of the passengers, John Riley Duncan, Texas Ranger. Bob's fascination with reading about the Old West had included histories of famous men and women. Duncan would be the lawman to capture the outlaw, John Wesley Hardin.

"Mr. Duncan.," Bob said as he extended his hand.

"Do I know you?" can the wary reply.

"No, not really. But I do know you. I'm mighty pleased to make your acquaintance," Bob replied.

"Well, thank you. And thanks for the help with those bandits."

"It wasn't anything, I had good help." Bob introduced the others and made a point of telling Duncan the credentials for Williams and Pride. Duncan was duly impressed. You get a lot of extra courtesy once you have the lawmen on your side and in the spirit of brotherhood, most Rangers considered Secret Service agents almost their equals. That was quite a concession, though.

Bob had sent Andrew back to get the horses and tell the wagons to advance. He would give a report before returning with the horses. Once he arrived, Hank and Charlie used their ropes to pull the dead mule from the road. The stage would still be adequately staffed with seven other mules on the team. Frank had checked the bandits and collected the spoils and was just returning with that when the wagons pulled up. He put all the recovered weapons in the back of the buckboard and tied the string of horses to the rail. He walked around the back side of the wagons and made his way over to Dana. He handed up four money belts and five saddlebags to her that he'd removed from the bandits. He figured it should go with the rest of the family collection of spoils. They were, after all, working from a common pot.

The group chatted just a little bit more, and then headed on their way. Duncan took the shotgun position and the stage line employee took the reins. They were gone not long after that. Bob tied his horse on to the wagon and climbed on the high seat. He sat between Ana and Dana and signaled the train's advance. Despite the delay, the train made 20 miles that day. They camped in a bend of the Navasota River, as the stage line man advised them it wasn't safe to go into Navasota itself. They harkened to his counsel, and were not molested by man nor beast that night. Some of the younger couples engaged in sport that night, but not everybody. Bob and his group just settled for hugging and body rubbing before falling to sleep. The younger men shared the night watch duties.

The six Moore sisters decided it was their turn to cook breakfast and were out in force. Bob just stood back and watched for a little bit while they did their preparations and he was truly amazed as the coordination they had. They looked like a well-oiled machine, their work was just that smooth.

Soon enough, the delicious smells of frying bacon and sausages were wafting through the air. Flapjacks were being stacked high, as Danika and Haley double-teamed the steel plate Bob had made into a campfire griddle. It wasn't as easy to use as the propane setup he'd built into the barbeque unit in Grand Rapids, but it was passable. Hannah was helping Tina with the biscuits and gravy while Denise cooked the bacon and Darlene cooked up the sausage and eggs. Their efficiency brought breakfast to the table in record time.

Everyone had just about finished eating, when a group of four men rode up into camp. They didn't ask. They just acted like they owned the place. They were not the best groomed people, and the women moved back behind the men folk.

"Here, missy, give me some coffee," the rider in front demanded of Haley, as she was nearest to where the coffee pot was brewing.

"Well, hello to you, too, stranger," Bob said. "Usually, when we have visitors, they are polite enough to at least say 'By your leave', or 'If you would be so kind.'"

Bob didn't hear any of the rest that was being said. The man looked at Bob, trying to stare him down. The man had to quit first, as Bob could stare down the Sphinx.

"You must be new around these parts. You don't know who I am, do you?"

"I don't give a flying flip who the fuck you think you are! I do know that you are a rude, uncouth bastard, and need to be on your way," Bob retorted.

"Well, well, well. Boys, we got ourselves a pilgrim with a bit of a back bone," the man said.

That elicited a laugh from the other men. Glancing over them, Bob's instantaneous opinion was that these were the dregs of society. From his peripheral vision, he noted that his family members were spreading themselves out, albeit surreptitiously. The women made it look like they were retreating from the location for fear of a fight. They were actually going to their wagons to retrieve their guns. The men spread out while supposedly ignoring the men and Bob; but they were actually taking up better positions, to backup Bob in his actions.

Retaining straps on holstered handguns were cautiously removed without being noticed. Not one of the men were in a position where it would be easy for the others to gain the advantage. On the other hand, each one of the family was in position if necessary.

It turned out to be necessary. The man slowly dismounted, keeping his hands in view. He definitely knew what he was doing. He'd probably done it before. His eyes scanned the group. It was then he noted the separation of the others. His pupils constricted. He handed the reins of his horse to the man next to him. Then he moved into a clear area to the left. To Bob's way of thinking, this guy was way over confident.

"Now then, pilgrim. You want to rethink your attitude, or do I need to teach you some manners?" the ruffian started out. Bob crossed his arms. His hands were resting close to his cross draw Schofields.

About that time, the cocking of five Greener 10-gauge shotguns, Winchesters and Henry rifles was heard. The man froze. As was the common mistake of the men of this era, he'd ignored the women. Bob just grinned. Then he began to laugh.

"Okay, now that we have your complete attention, here's what's going to happen. We've decided to teach you a lesson in humility, hospitality and courtesy," Dana said forcefully.

The man's head whipped to the left. Dana had spoken with the authority of a 10 gauge double barreled shotgun.

"You seem lacking in the social graces, so I and my sisters have decided to teach you."

"First off," Ana started up, "you need to lose the guns. So, slowly ... and I mean slowly remove the gun belts."

The four men did as they were told. Four gun belts fell to the ground. Andrew and Wayne, with guns drawn, quickly retrieved the belts.

"Next, hand down your rifles, butt first, and don't get any strange ideas. You've got 30 guns trained on you," By the tone of her voice it was evident Ana was pissed. She ordered the other three to dismount. Rob and Frank collected the horses and pulled them over to the picket with the rest of the stock.

Dana took over. "I think I know your problem. You lack humility. So first off, let's give you a little demonstration. Give me a coin." The men patted their pockets and the squat black haired man came up with a half dollar. "Throw it as high as you can. NOW!"

The coin started it ascent when an instant later Bob's Colt fired and the bullet pushed it higher. In the blink of an eye, Andrew's gun fired and the coin skidded even higher. Almost simultaneously, two Winchesters exploded and the coin twitched in the air, twice. Then the coin fell to the ground, nevermore to be recognized as a coin of the realm. Rebecca and Jackie each levered a new round in their Winchesters chamber.

Bob got their attention once more, and said, "It's early and I don't want to spoil my breakfast by having to kill a bunch of inglorious bastards, just now. So get off those clothes. Strip!"

The shouts and protestations of the four were really funny, but it all 'fell on deaf ears.' Once naked, the men were tied to a couple of trees. Bob was sure that if they worked at it for a day or so, they could free themselves. The family went about finishing their interrupted breakfast and cleaned up.

The men had been very vocal in protesting their treatment. Bob thought they had protested too much. Hank rode out with Charlie before the train was ready to leave. They told Bob they would be back. Quickly as usual, the train was teamed, and ready to leave. They pulled out and headed northwest. Around noon the group came upon a nice looking spot and stopped for the noon meal. The women set to it and soon had everything under control. Just as they were about to eat, two riders were spotted approaching. When they got close enough, they were identified as Hank and Charlie.

Greetings were exchanged and the riders tied up their horses. Even before they were ready, Hank and Charlie's wives and lovers pushed plates of food in their hands. For a few minutes, they stuffed their faces. Once they'd caught up with the rest, Hank took the time to explain what transpired this morning.

"I was certain that I'd recognized a couple of those men, so Charlie and I rode back to the courthouse in Hempstead, and checked posters with the clerk. Sure enough, all four had pictured wanted posters issued on them. We took the posters and went over to the sheriff's office. He was more than pleased to accompany us back to pick up the four men. The leader of that pack of scoundrels was Lame Johnny Donahue. He fetched us two hundred in gold. Not a bad wedding present for ole Charlie here."

The rest of the family congratulated the pair on their discovery and subsequent reward. Ginny and Janie really were surprised and knew that that money would give them the opportunity for a wonderful life. They could buy a ranch or even start a Savings and Loan for the colored people in Waco. They would be able to get land, a house and stock if they decided to homestead. Charlie was getting so lucky this night. And they let him know it, too.

By two in the afternoon, the wagons were rolling again. Four hours later, the wagons pulled in to the settlement around the train station where the students would disembark, two years later, at Texas Agricultural and Mechanical College, a few miles short of Bryan. The school had been chartered as a Land Grant college, in 1871, as the first public institution of higher education in Texas; but it would take five years for the first of the buildings to be constructed, and the classes started. Because the village had very little to offer at that time, the wagon train traveled another hour, and arrived in Bryan, the county seat of Brazos county.

Rob had ridden ahead and found both a safe stable and a good hotel. He reserved places in both, so when the wagon train arrived, they were set. After leaving the wagons in the stable with hired guards provided by the stableman, the family adjourned to the Brazos Hotel. It was on twenty-fourth street, not far from where the Coulter house would be located, back in Bob's day. The Brazos Hotel had a restaurant on the first floor and the cook was very good. After checking in and distributing their luggage in the rooms, the family met in the restaurant for supper.

Charlie, Janie and Ginny were excluded and no amount of threat could convince the operator otherwise. As it was the accommodations for the Negros was a separate building behind the hotel. Charlie said it was all right, but Bob became determined to remedy the problem. Cooler heads prevailed and Bob was convinced to let the sleeping dogs lie. He purchased three pails of food and had them delivered out the back door of the kitchen. Charlie reported that the food was excellent and the quantity was sufficient for their needs. What happened, was that the kitchen staff took the hits, to allow Charlie and his women to eat at the table set up on the back porch. It was almost like having a private dining room, so Charlie really didn't mind.

After supper, everyone retired to their respective rooms. Charlie took the twins to the Negro housing, and in a very short time the sounds of rhythmic pounding could be heard through the thin walls of the lodging. Janie was especially vocal. Her orgasms were broadcast down the alleyway as she screamed out when she came. Moans of lust were escaping from her lips.

"Oh, ggoooodddddd! So good. Don't stop. Yes!"

She continued her tirade of encouragement to Charlie as she lost control. Her orgasm hit like a ton of bricks. Her body went limp as she lost consciousness. Charlie moved up her body and lay beside her gently stroking her clit and sucking her nipple simultaneously. Ginny was on the other side and doing the same with her other tit. Slowly the stimulation of her erogenous zones brought her back to them. She smiled at them as an aftershock, caused by the stimulations, coursed through her. Her involuntary flexing was a visible sign.

Batting his hand away, Janie attacked his body, kissing him soundly on the lips and then his neck and shoulders, then his torso. She did take a moment to suck on his nipple and flick it with her tongue. He found it quite stimulating also. She didn't spend much time because she was on a mission. She was heading south, where the pole stood erect and proud. It jerked occasionally. Clear fluid of precum glistened on the head. She extended her tongue to lick it from his cockhead. The taste was indescribable to her, and she loved it.

Taking a deep breath, she dove on his cock, swallowing as it entered her mouth and a moment later, her lips were brushing against his pubic bone. She had learned in the short time since the wedding how to deep throat. It's a rare talent and she already had it down. His excitement was evident and he was ready. In no time at all he was injecting his seed down her throat. He collapsed back against the bed.

Janie was ready again and she mounted his still turgid member, completely enveloping it with her sopping wet pussy. She slowly moved up and down, his cock sliding in and out of her warm, moist cunt. She started slowly but increased her speed as the feeling in her cunt forced her to move faster and faster. Her eyes glazed over as she bounced. Her breasts still bounced a little as she bounced on his cock. Charlie reached up and cupped her small tits in his hands. He used his thumb and forefinger to grab and pinch each nipple. He rolled them between his fingers and it caused spasms of pleasure to extend from her nipples to her pussy.

Her orgasm built exponentially. She stiffened as she was overcome with the feeling. And then it happened. Her orgasm exploded and she gushed girl fluids. The cum washed over Charlie's balls, eliciting a reciprocal orgasm for him. He shot and shot again, and the potent baby makers poured into her waiting receptacle. Her orgasm caused her cervix to pulse as it dipped into the reservoir in her cunt where the sperm had gathered. If she had been ovulating, she would have gotten pregnant that night. Exhausted, the happy couple fell asleep in each other's arms. Later, around midnight Ginny woke with her hand grasping Charlie's cock. It was hard and leaking. She didn't resist it. She climbed right on and caressed her velvety walls with his manhood.

She rocked carefully and watched her husband with loving eyes as her movement finally brought him around. He pulled her down and kissed her as she rocked back and forth on his cock. He rolled over and once she was under him, he gently pulled her legs up and placed them on his shoulders. This rocked her pelvis and got him a deeper line of attack. She loved the sensation as he drilled her vagina. Their passion grew and with that, so did the speed of his pistoning. The faster he went, the greater the stimulation. She was on the verge of coming. She was right on the edge and he could sense it. He finally let loose with another batch of baby makers. When the first shot of cum splashed against her waiting cervix, a cataclysmic explosion wracked her body. Yet again her orgasm lent her the strength to press on.

Wayne made love to Jackie. Spent, he fell unconscious to her side. Moments later Jackie joined him in sleep. They would continue in this state, wrapped up in each other's arms, until the morning. In the other bedrooms similar scenarios were evident, except for Susannah and Clementine's room that is.

Morning came sooner than some wanted but nevertheless everyone was up and ready. Breakfast at the hotel wasn't anything special. Charlie and his women still had to eat outside. It chapped Bob's ass; but again, Dana reminded him they could fix that later. Once they all finished eating they gathered in the front of the hotel. The men brought down the bags and they headed over to the storage lot where their wagons were stored. It didn't take them long to get on the road again.

Heading generally northwest, by the end of the day the wagons had made the twenty or so miles to the crossroads of the Houston and Texas Central Railway and the International-Great Northern Rail line. There was a town there, Hearne was its name. There was no hotel so they camped at a flat field on the edge of town. Frank organized the younger men for night guard duty, while Andrew volunteered for firewood detail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.