Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco
Book 2, Chapter 14

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 14 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Nebraska City, Nebraska, September 21, 1874

It was Saturday noon when the Malone wagon train drove into the oldest incorporated city in Nebraska. Located on the banks of the Missouri river, Nebraska City was a shipping and transportation hub. Finding a stable with security was not a problem. Messrs. Smith and Jones had the biggest and most secure stable in town, according to the deputy Bob stopped to ask.

Bob entered the office and was greeted by a nice looking young man.

"Do I have the pleasure of speaking to Mr. Smith or Mr. Jones?"

"Neither, Sir," came the reply. "Name's Billy. Billy Mitchell. I work here as handyman, clerk and guard. This here is location number three for my bosses. How may I be of assistance today?"

"We need secure storage for our wagons and teams, until we can find ferry passage south. Would you care to come out and take a look?"

The two went out to examine the wagons. All in all, the stable could handle four of the wagons in secure storage, but the buckboard just wouldn't fit. There was a previous client taking up the smaller freight barn and just no room to spare. Then Billy had an idea. He hollered into the big barn and shortly a sturdy lad of about twelve or thirteen came out.

"Wayne, run down to number two. See if they have room for this here buckboard in secure storage. If they do, get back here right smart. If they don't, then hie yourself over to number one, and see if there's room, there. At any rate, get your butt back here as quickly as you can. Now, git!" Billy ordered.

The boy took off running. Bob and Billy reentered the office. Billy offered Bob a seat and a cigar from the boss's desk. Bob declined the offer, thanking him for his generosity. They jawed a bit until the boy, Wayne reappeared.

Breathlessly, he told them that number two had secure space.

"Well, then, we can accommodate all of your gear. I can have Wayne here, take the buckboard to our other stable. He's right trustworthy, and you would have no concern over him."

Just then Bob felt a tug on his shirttail. He turned to look and saw it was Jackie standing there. "I'll go with him," she said sincerely, "to make sure everything gets where it belongs. Then he can walk me back here. I don't mind."

Bob could see the starry-eyed look Jackie displayed. She'd grown up some the short time they'd been back in time. As he gazed at her, he noticed for the first time that Jackie had grown physically as well. As she stood there, he noticed the swelling on her chest and the new curve to her hips. Her breathing was a bit faster than normal and it seemed to him when she looked at the boy, her pupils contracted some.

"Please, Daddy?" she said in almost a whisper.

Bob enveloped her in his arms.

"I guess my little girl has grown up, and I hadn't even noticed," he said with a smile. "Yes, Baby, you can go."

Turning to the boy he continued, "What's your full name, son"

"Newston, sir. Wayne Newston," the boy replied nervously.

"Well, Wayne Newston," Bob began, "I need to know something about you if I'm going to trust you to escort my innocent and youngest daughter around town. So tell me how old you are, where are you from, how did you get here ... you know ... tell me enough to gain my trust."

"Oh, Daddy, you..." she began, but Bob cut her off with a gesture.

She knew to keep quiet and let the boy speak.

"Well, Sir, I'm almost fourteen years old. I come from a small town outside of Grand Rapids, Michigan. I'm a runaway. I came here to seek my fortune. I didn't want to stay back there and end up in the furniture factories. It's one of them factories that kilt my pa."

"I work hard for Mr. Billy and for Misters Smith and Jones. I have almost sixty-three dollars saved up that's in the bank. I just need a chance and I kin prove how worthwhile and trustworthy I kin be."

Bob got a serious look, complete with frown on his face. He scratched his chin and looked from Wayne to Jackie and back to Wayne again. He could only hold it so long, and then broke out in a big grin.

"Oh, go on. Get that wagon safe into storage, and get back here. I figure it shouldn't take more than an hour or three. You bring my daughter over to the Empire Hotel, just down the street there. That's where the rest of my family is headed. I assume we will have rooms there."

With huge smiles on their faces, Wayne and Jackie climbed up on the seat of the buckboard and started out to the other stable. Bob turned to Billy and quizzed him on his employee. He found that Wayne was a very good worker, but that the stable was reducing their help and Billy had received word that he was going to have to let Wayne go. If he had his way, Billy would keep Wayne on. He was by far the best all around boy he'd ever hired. Bob suggested to Billy that he shouldn't tell the lad just yet. He had an idea and it might relieve the problem. Bob extended his hand to Billy and the man took it. Bob headed for the hotel.

He was walking on the boardwalk towards the hotel. He was almost to a saloon, when a big man swung both of the butterfly doors open and lurched out of the building. He staggered towards Bob, and Bob clung the wall of the building. Still the big man slammed into Bob, causing him to stagger back.

"Watch wear yur goin'," the man growled.

"Sorry," was Bob's terse reply.

He tried to move on, but the big man decided to be just a bit more belligerent.

"I don't like you," he sneered. "You'd jest better keep yur nose outta my way, afore I have to take care of it."

"What ever you say," responded Bob.

By now there was a small crown gathered. Some came from the saloon and others came up from the street. Bob was getting the idea that this bully made a habit of trying to intimidate people. This could mean trouble. Somehow the man looked familiar, but Bob couldn't place him. Things were starting to escalate and Bob had an eerie feeling. Like déjà vu' all over again.

"If fact you weasel, I think I'll just eliminate your ass. Git out there in the street soze I kin shoot ya, fair an' square."

"If you insist," Bob said. "But tell me, first, what's your name? I have the strangest feeling I know you or I've seen you before."

"Brown's the name, Big Jim Brown."

"Are you related to a LeRoy Brown?" Bob asked as he took his position in the street.

His arms were crossed across his chest and he stood there relaxed but ready.

"LeRoy is my younger brother. He's meaner than a rabid dog," Brown replied.

"Well, he isn't any more, 'cause he's dead," Bob replied.

"Liar. I saw him just a couple months ago. No one could kill him, lessen they bushwhacked him."

"Nope. It was a fair fight, out in the street, just like now."

"You didn't say who that fair fight was with, stranger, so how do I know your telling the truth?" Brown asked.

"That part is easy. I'm the one who killed him. I collected the reward, too. Bet there's a reward on you, as well."

Those statements enraged Big Jim.

"Draw," he shouted as he reached for his six guns.

Bob already had his hands on the grips of the Schofield handguns residing in his shoulder holsters. He had both guns out and blazing before Jim's gun cleared his holster. Six slugs from the Schofield's cylinders blasted their way into Big Jim's body. If there was a CSI unit here in this time period, the tech and the ME would have had difficulty determining which bullet finished off Jim Brown. With as close a grouping as there was, any one of several bullets could have done the deed.

He was dead before he fell. Over by the saloon, two men stepped into the street. They both were wearing badges on their vests. They strode forward, and the shorter man stooped to check on Big Jim. He placed his fingers on Jim's neck, and shook his head. The taller man stepped up to Bob and extended his hand. The other hand held a Winchester with the strangest looking cocking lever.

Bob took the hand and the man pumped it, enthusiastically.

"I want to personally thank you for your contribution to the peace and welfare of our small town," he said. "Big Jim has been a problem for some time now, and I'm glad someone faster than him got picked on. I couldn't really do nuthin' cause he always was able to claim self-defense. This time I saw him draw first. You are in the clear and boy was that a slick trick, to have two other guns besides those Colts at your hips."

"Thanks sheriff. My name's Malone," Bob left it at that.

"Oh, pardon my manners. This here is my deputy, Howard Dawg and my name is Lucas McCain. I've been marshal here since the drought took my farm, and old sheriff Micah Torrence retired. Folks here like really appreciated what you did here today. I 'magine things will be more peaceful now."

The crowd started to disperse, and true to his word, the townsfolk patted his back or spoke words of thanks as they passed. They were not prone to excess, though, and soon the street was cleared. A somber man in black was at the body, with a two-wheeled cart beside him. He and the deputy loaded the body on the cart, and the man in black wheeled the body away.

"Oh, here, Sheriff. Here's two bits to pay the undertaker," Bob offered.

McCord held up his hand in stop motion.

"Not necessary. The town counsel keeps a burial fund for just such cases. It's a matter of civic pride. Again, our thanks."

Bob waved and continued on his journey to the Palace Hotel. He stepped up to the desk. A young man behind the counter turned to him and spoke.

"Yes, Sir, how can I help you today?"

"I believe my family checked in here a short time ago. Can you tell me my room numbers, please?"

"Well, Sir, I'd like to, but I'd need to know your name, first. I can't just be giving out names and room numbers to just anybody, now can I?" he replied.

"Why, yes, of course. You are absolutely correct! My name is Bob Malone and one or more of my wives will have registered the family" Bob said with a grin.

The clerk's eyes bugged out at that declaration. He was the one who had checked in that large group of people. The men all registered except one petite woman that had the biggest chest he'd seen in a long time. Why, Amy Sue was flat-chested compared to that woman. He'd had to adjust his pants after looking at her.

"Oh, yes, your wife, Mrs. Dana Malone signed the register for seven rooms, including our presidential suite, which includes two rooms. Your rooms are all on the third floor. The suite is at the end of the hall. This is your key. I hope everything is satisfactory. If you need anything you can ask for me, Mark McCain. My pa's the sheriff. If you have any trouble, I can get him right away, Sir."

The words flowed rapidly from his mouth as he looked upon the man with awe.

"Easy, son. Take a deep breath and just relax. I think everyone will rest easy knowing you're on duty. I'll just go up to my room now."

Bob made his way to the stairs and took them two at a time. A moment later he was turning the key in the lock and opened the door. His wives were seated around the room, in twos and threes. Ana and Ginger were knitting, Dana was reading to Clementine and Susannah.

"Well that was interesting," Bob said to no one in particular. He strode over to the bed and flopped down.

"What's was interesting, dear heart," Ginger asked after a pause.

"Oh, nothing special. I had to kill a man just now and..."

That was all he got out, as it got everyone's attention, and they all started questioning him at the same time. Once things calmed down a bit, he related the story of the killing of Big Jim Brown.

"Brown... ?" Dana asked thoughtfully. "Isn't that the name of the man you collected a reward on awhile back?"

"One and the same. It seems that Big Jim was Leroy's big brother. He was just as bad as his little brother. I tried to stay out of the way, but he wasn't having any of it. So, now there's one less bad guy," Bob said. "Now, don't go getting any ideas about another shopping trip. We might want to spend some time in the Big Easy."

"Oooh, New Orleans! I always wanted to go there," Dana exclaimed.

The other women got excited and gathered around Bob, chattering ninety to nothing about the proposed excursion.

"We will contract barges to carry our wagons and stock to the port of New Orleans. Then we'll ship them by boat to Houston. That will save us a passel of time. From Houston to Waco is about two hundred miles, give or take. So, how about I go to the docks to see about that, now? Then we can all go out to eat supper. I suppose there will be a fairly descent restaurant around here, somewhere. I'll ask the desk clerk about it."

With that idea firmly implanted in the minds of his wives, Bob took his leave. He knocked on Hank's door and asked him to go along. He filled him in on the plans and Hank sent his wives to the suite to talk with Dana. The two men then knocked on Charlie's door. There was a muffled shuffling sound coming from the other side of the door. Bob knocked again, but that didn't satisfy Hank. He pounded on the door, hollering out Charlie's name and cursing at him to open up.

Finally the door opened, and Charlie sheepishly looked out. He was holding the bed's comforter around his body. The men could tell he had no clothes on under the blanket. Peering in to the darkened room, Bob could make out a form on the bed, trying to hide under the remaining covers. He turned his head toward the waiting Hank and he jerked it in the direction of the room. Hank nodded once, and they barged their way into the room, pushing Charlie back.

"Well, what have we here" Hank started out. He reached over to the sheet and gave it a yank. The cover came away and under the sheet was the sexiest, biggest tittied, prettiest darky girl Hank had ever seen. She scrambled to cover her juicy parts with little success. Mostly all it did was jiggle her huge tits some more. He noted she trimmed her pussy hair and her skin was smooth. She must have had quite a bit of white in her, as her skin was a mocha brown instead of dark chocolate. She did manage to cover her almost black areolas with her hands, but not before exhibiting her large distended nipples to the two intruders.

"Oh, well," Hank started to say.

"We were just going to the dock to charter some transportation and thought you might like to come along. I see that you're a little occupied, though. I guess we'll just leave you to it. I guess we can take care of the charter, ourselves," Bob interjected.

"Well, thanks a lot," Charlie started with a huff. "Just when me and Esmeralda here were getting reacquainted, y'all had to come a poundin' on my door. Now is that the way ta treat a friend?"

"No," Hank said with a grin. "Iff'n I'd a known you was 'indisposed', I'd a been here sooner!"

Bob and Hank made a judiciously quick exit from Charlie's room, and headed down the stairs. They stopped at the desk to ask Mark about shipping. He suggested they speak to a Mr. Finn, at the State Street docks. He said that Finn was the best boatman around, and could navigate 'Old Man River' with ease. Mark gave the pair directions to the docks and they headed out.

The docks and Finn were easy to find. A young lad of ten directed them. He said his name was Adolphus. He was a sturdy looking boy and full of information. They entered the office and found Mr. Finn at work. They told him what they had in mind and he looked through some record books he had on his desk. He checked a calendar and one other book. When he looked up, he smiled and told Bob he could do it. However, tomorrow night he was having dinner with his best friend Tom and Tom's wife Becky. He would be able to start out bright and early Monday morning, though. This suited Bob fine and they shook hands. Bob gave Finn two double eagles as a deposit and they shook hands.

Next on his list, was to find the local office of the Pinkerton Detective agency. Bob knew he would need protection for the wagons on the long river trip, and so he went there next. The office for the Pinkerton's was located next door to the Wells Fargo Bank, so it was easy to find. Mr. Phelps was in charge of the office.

He listened to Bob's story and then suggested two agents would go with the wagons until they reached St. Louis. Once there, the local Pinkerton agents would take over and escort Malone's from St. Louis, south.

The price was agreed upon and Phelps called in Mike Stone and Steve Keller in to give them the assignment. The two men shook hands with Bob and he told them when and where to meet. They both knew Finn's operation and approved of Bob's choice in shippers.

Bob and Hank took their leave and started back towards the hotel. It was just after five when the two men rejoined their families at the hotel. The word was spread among the rooms. Some of the younger members of the family had been practicing their baby making skills in the luxury of the hotel's beds. It took about half an hour for everyone to get ready and meet in the hotel lobby.

As they gathered, the dark skinned beauty Esmeralda enthralled the women. She had a voice like the nightingale. She sang little songs to entertain Clementine and Susannah. They clapped their hands when she finished and begged her to sing some more.

Eventually, the entire group was assembled. Bob had consulted with Mark about a restaurant. Mark said that he and his pa, Lucas, really liked Rochester's restaurant, located over on Main, across from the Merchant's Savings and Loan Bank. With that recommendation, and with the assurance that the place could hold them all, Bob started the procession moving out to the street.

He waited until everyone was outside, then Bob suggested that the family groups split up to make the group look smaller, which was agreeable to all. Stephanie took Clementine's hand and slipped her other arm into Frank's waiting arm. Tina stepped in to take Clem's other hand and the started off up the street.

Hannah slipped her arm around Charles and beckoned Susannah to come over. Charles hugged Susannah and she hugged back, her hand slipping into Hannah's behind his back. Charles turned slightly and kissed Hannah and turned to Susannah and smiled at her. They too, then started up the street. Hank, Rob, Charlie and Andy took their companions across the street to the boardwalk and headed off towards the restaurant.

Del, Ralph and Bob then queued up to move out. It was easier for Del and Ralph. After all, Del only had to worry about Jennifer and Ralph had Stephanie on one arm and Danica on the other.

Bob's wives had already worked things out. Dana, as Queen, would take Bob's right arm and Ana, by virtue of her standing as second wife, would take his left. The triplets linked arms and proceeded ahead of Bob and trailing behind were Ginger and Denise, who held hands and whispered little comments as they walked.

While they arrived at different times at the restaurant, they actually filled the room in a manner that placed the group all together. The place was well appointed and rather swank, for a backwater town. It just proved what a little money and a lot of industry could do to a town. The waiter was smoothly efficient as he proceeded to take orders. The little waitress who was helping was less than efficient. As they made their rounds, it became apparent that the waiter held the waitress in disdain. Little comments he made to her when he though no one was listening were getting to her.

Throughout the meal, she was becoming more and more distraught and that was showing in the way she served. Finally everything came to a head while she was serving Del and Jennifer. The waiter's snide remark cut her clearly. She faltered and then dropped her tray. Visibly crying now, she rushed for the door. Instantly Jennifer was up, making her way after the crying girl.

The family, except for two people, had missed most of this byplay. Del and Dana made eye contact just as he was starting to rise. Dana shook her head slightly and indicated Del should remain seated. She then excused herself, kissed her husband on the forehead and suggested that he continue but to wait until she returned. She then followed after the girl and Jennifer.

Dana didn't have to go very far once she exited the restaurant. Two buildings east there was a bench outside the entrance. Seated on the bench were the waitress and Jennifer. Jennifer was holding the crying girl in her arms and gently rocking her. Dana eased up to the pair and sat next to the waitress. She placed her hand on the girls shoulder and said soothing words of comfort. The girl finally was cried out and she continued to hold on to Jennifer. Jennifer rubbed on the girl, gently touching her back and shoulders.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.