Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 2, Chapter 11

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 11 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

"Three..."

"All right, you varmint, here it comes," Rob said as he cocked his revolver.

"Don't shoot," came a voice from the bedding as the cocking of the handgun was heard. It was moment before the pile of bedding was tossed aside by the person caught in them. Finally, the covers fell away, and the young man stood up.

"Hey, aren't you the guy that Mr. McGrew was about to kill?" Rob asked.

"Please don't kill me," he asked. "When you guys started arguing, I ran into the stable. I hid in this here wagon. I didn't know what was going on. Then when the wagons pulled out, I just kept under cover.

"I'm good enough with a gun that I could defend myself against McGrew's brother. Billy was just a kid, but he was fast. I just got lucky, if you can call it that. Even though I was a bit slower, my aim was better. I got the scar on my arm to prove the luck. Billy winged me, but my shot went clean through him. Ever since then I've been lookin' over my shoulder, afraid big brother would come for retribution. He finally found me, today. From the talk I heard whilst you was driving, I'm guessin' I'm no longer havin' to worry about that."

While he was talking, Rob had signaled him to climb out of the wagon, and everyone heard the last part of the story. Bob and Dana were standing together, arm in arm, listening as he talked.

"I'm a Lawyer by trade. Originally I set up in Hayes. I'd worked there about a year when I got a client that wanted me to defend him in a law suit. It was a property dispute over grazing rights, and fence lines. One day, out of the blue, Billy McGrew shows up and calls me out. I found out later that he'd been hired by my client's rival, to eliminate me and the lawsuit. He lost the suit, anyway, I'm proud to say.

"But then Dan McGrew showed up, looking for whoever it was that killed his baby brother. I got wind of it, and took off. I've been running ever since."

"Just when was this shooting," Dana asked.

"July 5th of last year," he responded. "I've been on the run ever since July 20th. Please, may I travel with you until we get to the Mississippi? I can shoot fairly straight, don't eat much and could help you defend against highwaymen and Indians. I wouldn't be any trouble."

"Seems we're always picking up strays," Bob said. "What do you think, sweetheart? Should we keep 'im, or send 'im packin'?"

"Well, it's okay with me," Dana began.

She was interrupted as Ginger spoke up.

"Oh, I don't know. After all, we don't even know his name. How can we allow such a good lookin' fella around our camp when we have a pretty, unmarried woman like my daughter Jennifer around? How do we know we can trust him not to take advantage of her innocence?"

"Oh, Mother!" Jennifer snapped back. "I'm old enough to take care of myself. And who says he'd be taking advantage of me? Why, he's right purdy himself! I just might be takin' advantage o' him."

While this repartee was going on, the young man just stood there. He was blushing a bright red, but got redder as Jennifer sidled up to him, grabbing his arm and purposefully rubbing her generous breasts against his arm. She smiled at him with a sultry look and his knees went weak.

The others broke out in laughter at the man's predicament. Samantha nudged her sister and motioned with her eyes for Rebecca to look down. Rebecca's eyes widened as she noticed the bulge in the strangers pants. In her opinion, that could do some serious damage if used in the manner it was intended. She was just a little envious.

"So, what's your name, handsome, and how long you gonna hang around?" Jennifer quizzed the man.

He swallowed hard and stammered a bit as he got started.

"I ... I'm Del Shannon. I'm twenty-two, and I graduated from the Union College of Law, part of the Old University of Chicago. Just after I graduated it became part of Northwestern University. I came west to practice because it seemed there was a lawyer on every corner in Chicago. I think it'll be better if I move to a place a bit more civilized."

That brought a laugh from the group. While he was talking, Jennifer continued to cling to his arm, intent on his every word. It was quite obvious that she was thoroughly smitten with the handsome young lawyer. Her heart was aflutter and she was developing a bit of moisture between her legs. She had glanced down, and noticed his package, too.

"You're welcome to travel with us as long as you like," Dana announced. "I'm Dana Malone and this is my husband, Bob."

"Pleased to meet you, ma'am," he responded courteously.

"The mother of the young lady gracing your arm is Ginger Malone, our sister wife," she continued.

As Dana went on with the introductions, Del's mouth dropped open. He couldn't believe so many wives. Jennifer reached over and gently closed his mouth.

"It's okay, they all love each other. This is a very loving group," she whispered in his ear.

She squeezed his arm a little tighter and rubbed her now erect nipple against his arm. She was sure he felt it because he made a little jerk when she did it.

"Well, since you're staying, get with Rob and Andy. They'll get you outfitted with a tent. Once camp is set we'll sit and talk a bit. Jennifer, you'll have to let the poor man go now. He won't be good for much of anything, if you keep it up," Ana spoke up. "By the way, I'm Jennifer's grandmother. How do you do?"

"I see where she gets her beauty from," Del stated. "Both her mother and grandmother are beautiful. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance, ma'am."

Del extended his hand and she took it and gave him a real handshake, which surprised him.

"Living on the frontier changes the rules of society a little," she explained, smiling at him.

Andy tapped him on the shoulder and beckoned him to follow. They went off to set up the tent promised to him.

"Well, well, well, granddaughter. It seems you might be just a little smitten with this young man. Tell me, Jenny dear, what is going through your mind?"

"Oh, Grammy, he's beautiful. And smart if he's a lawyer. I like him. He's got good muscle on his arms, too. He's tall and those blue eyes look right through me. I know he likes me. I could see I interested him, too."

"I know, we all saw him rise to the occasion," Ana said with a smile.

With that statement, Jennifer started to blush across her ample chest. She started to explain herself, but was cut off by her grandmother. They walked away from the group to a small stand of trees. There was a tree that had been knocked over by some natural event and they sat together on the trunk.

"I know, dear. You don't have to say anything. You are the only one not married and are missing out on the fun. Well, here presents itself a chance for you. I have a feeling about this young man. I think you ought to pursue him. I don't think it will take much to convince him he should ask you to marry him. I could tell you wanted him. I could see your nipples pop out as you so brazenly rubbed your titties against him," she held up her hand to stop Jennifer's protestations. "And I could smell your womanly arousal, too. You so remind me of your mother. What your grandpa and me had to do, to keep our boy from your mother before the wedding. It's a wonder they made it. Don't get me wrong, I love your mother as my daughter, but she was a sore trial. And she did provide me with a passel of grandchildren. To tell the truth, she's still energetic enough when we make love to our husband. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't provide the family with more little ones, that minx."

"Oh, grandma, do you really think he's the one for me? I only just met him, but I know I really like him. He sounds so smart, and he was trying to be a gentleman whilst I was throwing myself at him like a brazen hussy. Do you think I scared him off by doing that?"

"No, dear, I think you piqued his interest. And you let him know you were interested, too. You sent him signals a deaf and blind man couldn't miss. Sweetie, I think you won't have any problems convincing him to catch you. Just make sure you run away hard enough to force him to catch you, but not so hard as to have him give up. Now, let's go help with dinner. You make sure you serve him his vittles ... and unbutton those top two buttons on your dress. That'll put a little more wiggle in your gait!"

"Grandma, you're such a caution. I can see why you and Bob are quite active."

It's all in the way you think of yourself," she advised. "You're only old if you think you are. Truthfully, Bob gets me wet, too!"

Jennifer blushed at the admission. They women got up and walked back into camp. There was a flurry of activity as everyone knew their jobs and dinner was already cooking. There wasn't much left to do so the two split up and just wandered around looking for a chore each could do. Jennifer just happened to wander towards Del. Ana just smiled inwardly to herself.

"What are you looking so smug about?"

It was Ginger. She'd stopped what she was doing the quiz her mother-in-law and sister-wife.

"Oh, nothing, dear. I'm just contemplating the state of affairs."

"Any affair in particular, you thinkin' about?"

"Right now, not really. A little bit ago, my granddaughter and her happiness, if you must know."

"Are you pushing her at that man?" Ginger asked outright.

"Sweetie, open your eyes. I didn't have to even nudge her. You can see she's smitten. I would be surprised iff'n they weren't married afore the month is out. And don't you say a word. I saw the way you literally threw yourself at our husband. You showed no restraint whatsoever. You've got nothing to talk about, and no right to deprive Jennifer of her happiness."

When Mother Gibson spoke her mind, you listened and obeyed. She wasn't beyond taking a hairbrush to the backside of any youngster who dared brace her. That included her daughter-in-law and now sister wife. Mother Ana was now second wife behind Dana and everyone looked to her for advice, when Dana was busy.

Dinner was 'kettle stew' with Dutch oven biscuits, beans and rice, and cornbread. There was coffee for those used to it. The Malone's didn't drink it and were trying to wean the rest off of it. A major chemical in it is a tanning agent and the caffeine is addictive. Strangely enough, tea has the same chemicals. So, they drink water with lemon, when they can get them.

"That was the best meal I've had since I left Hayes," Del said, praising the cooks. "A man could get real used to that kind of cooking.

Vanessa, who was sitting beside him, just smiled. Rebecca sidled up to his other side. Flirtingly, she said, "We do try to please our men folk around here. Why, we do just about anything to please our man."

She fluttered her eyelashes at him and a slight crimson hue spread over his cheeks. Ralph stepped over and gently but firmly took Rebecca's hand and escorted her to the other side of the campsite.

"Sweetie, don't worry, I was teasing him so he'd pay attention to Jennifer. Look at her. She's pining after him already. Look at her 'puppydog' eyes. She was hanging on every word he spoke during dinner," she whispered to Ralph. He looked at her lovingly and she planted a kiss on him that curled his toes. "Tonight you are gonna get sooo lucky," she promised.

Back at the campfire, Bob was detailing their trek so far. The others were interjecting parts he left out as he went. Around dark thirty he started to tell about the gunfight with McGrew. It was then Del learned it was a setup, and he'd have been killed for sure by McGrew, or by one of his henchmen. He shuddered at the thought and Jennifer closed the gap between them, holding tight to his arm and making sure her breast was pressing against his side.

Moments later, Del shifted positions, trying to ease the strain on his rapidly filling male member. Del Jr. was definitely interested in Jennifer. He wonder how such a pretty woman like Jennifer could have made it to the age of eighteen years old, without being married. He didn't dwell on that, though. He had other things to think about.

"So now I'm up to date on your travels and your strange family. Don't get me wrong, I don't judge you. I've met a few of those Mormon folk and found them to be delightful, courteous, kind, giving, and family oriented. They don't seem to have any trouble with more than one wife, so who am I to judge. It would take the wisdom of Solomon to determine whether or not it is right. They say they do it by revelation from God the Father. I don't see any harm as long as they don't harm other people. They had a lot of trouble in western Illinois and were unlawfully driven out of their homes. I hear they went to Utah territory to get the religious freedom the rest of us enjoy naturally."

"You're right," Bob said cryptically. "Now, let's discuss the future. This is what we plan to do."

Bob spent another hour talking to Del about what the family was going to do. During this time the younger ones were put to bed, the young couples wandered off to theirs, and the sister-wives went to make up the bed and wait for their husband.

Andy was already on guard duty, and could be seen moving about around the perimeter of the camp. He kept to the shadows but every once in a while the light from the fire reflected off the brass and steel of his armament.

Del asked thought provoking questions about Bob's plan, like an attorney would. Once he garnered the facts he could then make an informed decision. It didn't take him long, since Bob had been straightforward with his description of the plan for his family. Del asked Bob if he would be averse to having him accompany the group to Texas. Bob grinned broadly and stuck out his hand. As Del accepted it, Bob said.

"I was hoping you'd decide to come with us. We can use a sharp operator like you in our group. No one will cheat us, and you know the law. By the way, if you want permission to court Jennifer, it's already given."

Both Jennifer and Del blushed a deep crimson. Had they been that obvious? How was it that Bob knew his thoughts? Jennifer wondered the same thing. Had Grandma talked to him? She didn't think so.

"How..." she started to say.

"Easy now, daughter. How could I NOT know? Look, you're holding hands," he pointed out with a smile.

Jennifer quickly jerked her hand away, as if she could hide the fact that she'd been holding his hand ever since the storytelling had begun. It had felt so comfortable and he would occasionally squeeze it, which sent electric shocks up her arm, causing her arousal to heighten. Her nipples were painfully hard, and had been for the last hour. She knew she would be taking care of herself tonight, whether Clementine or Susannah were asleep or not.

Del's analytical mind was running ninety to nothing, also. It was just so comfortable holding on to her. 'I really like her. I hope she likes me. She was holding me, too, and she didn't try to scoot away. I don't remember feeling this way about a female before. I've had female friends, but it never seemed to feel right. This does.' He thought to himself

Bob could see the wheels turning. Dana interrupted the silence. "I think it's time to turn in. Del, will you escort Jennifer to her wagon. Come, husband ... you, too, Ana my dearest sister. It's time for bed."

"But," Ana started.

"Hush. The lady doth protest too much, methinks! Now off to bed with thee!" she said, quoting correctly her favorite line from Hamlet as she groped Ana's firm buttocks.

Ana squealed like a teenager but took Dana's hand and actually pulled her along as the hurried to the wagon-bedroom to join the sister-wives. Bob just shrugged his shoulders at Del and bade him goodnight. Del had offered to stand second watch and Andy knew when to wake him. Del would be given time to nap in the morning to make up for any lost sleep.

When Bob climbed into that wagon he was attacked by a bevy of naked women, lead by Ana. She claimed his cock first, and was mounted cowgirl style within seconds. Dana deferred to her beautiful older sister, letting her enjoy Bob's manhood as it stroked her slick vaginal walls. Dana and Ginger made themselves busy, and the triplets played with everyone.

'Oh, God, ' Del thought, 'they are all fucking him. How does he do it? How can he last with so many beautiful women to service? I don't understand how those women can share him like that. I've never seen any family so attached to each other. Oh, I only hope I can be as happy as they seem to be. Humm! that Jennifer is delightful. I could really become attached to her. She's bright and quick. I think she'd be a good match. I only hope she will feel the same way about me... '

Del nodded off to sleep. Later, Andy came to wake him for guard duty. He borrowed Andy's Henry rifle, and was given a single rig with one of the Schofield handguns taken from Dangerous Dan. He told Andy good night as he assumed the guard post.

Andy slipped into his bed as quietly as he could. Mindy turned in her sleep. She was naked, and she threw her bare arm across Andy's cheek. Andy felt her nipple harden against his side. Her leg slipped up over Andy's and his growing manhood soon rubbed against the skin of her thigh. He kissed her cheek as he held her close.

Awake now, Mindy shifted again to lie on top of Andy. She was light and didn't cause any strain at all. She slid south just a little and Andy was plugged in to her soft wet cunt. She began a rocking motion that caused a marvelous friction between cock and cunt. The angle was just right, because her special spot was getting stimulated.

More urgently now, she rocked. She pushed herself up to get the maximum benefit. Andy was stroking back, ramming his hard prick into the very depths of her body. She shuddered each time his cock head struck her cervix. It caused electric jolts to course through her body. Her nipples were long and hard nubs standing erect on her small, perky tits.

Andy couldn't resist. He reached up and pinched both simultaneously. He felt her pussy clamp down as she let out a soundless scream of orgasmic bliss. It felt like an eternity as his spunk rushed up through his seminal vesicle to spurt into the waiting cervical opening. Pulse after pulse filled her cavity with life giving fluids. Next year in May Mindy would be making Bob and Dana grandparents.

Totally spent the lovers cuddled together. A short time later, they were fast asleep. Del heard the commotion, since they couldn't be completely quiet. It made him horny as hell. He went behind a tree, lowered his pants and started stroking his own erection. He closed his eyes and thought of the lovely Jennifer. Faster and faster he stroked. He felt is seed rising in his cock.

He opened his eyes as the first spurt flew from the head of his instrument. It must have gone six feet! Another flew with slightly less force. Again he spewed seed on the ground, until he was finally spent. He cleaned up and put his weapon away. What he didn't know, was that Jennifer had been watching from behind the closed flap of her wagon's cover.

Her hand had been busy, too, stroking her clit at a speed matching Del's. She felt the surge of electric power, as her pussy gushed fluids with her ministrations. Hearing her own juices as she diddled herself increased her pleasure. Her free hand was savagely twisting and pulling her nipples, sending electric sparks back down to her womanhood.

As she played with herself, she watched Del. He shot out his first wad and when she saw that she started her orgasm. She jerked forward, convulsing with the first pulse as her vaginal muscles clenched together. She let out a moan of pleasure and quickly covered her mouth with her other hand. She tasted herself on her fingers and that only served to increase the pressure.

Over and over her pussy contracted as she continued to orgasm. Her eyes were glazed over, and she no longer saw the outside world. She fell back onto her bed as she continued to convulse in orgasmic bliss.

Slowly they began to come down from the high. Slowly her breathing returned to normal. Slowly she fell into a deep, restful sleep. She had a smile on her face that would remain until she woke the next morning.

Susannah had been awakened by Jennifer's actions. She quietly lay in her spot, and watched as the older girl pleasured herself. She could see everything that Jennifer was doing. She noted that Jennifer was really energetic in her ministrations. It looked like she was enjoying herself.

When Jennifer was asleep again, Susannah tentatively slipped her hand under her nightgown and ran her fingers around her 'kitty'. It felt good. She explored some more and began to feel a different kind of feeling in her abdomen. She'd not felt that before.

When she started to play with the folds of her kitty, the feeling increased. She decided that this was desirable and continued to stroke apace. Then she hit it. As she was stroking, she stumbled upon her clitoris. The shock stunned her, momentarily. It felt sooo good. She began playing with it, and found she was doing it too vigorously.

As she lightened her touch, the feeling in her stomach resumed. It got harder and harder to concentrate on anything except the feeling. Then it happened. An explosion of feeling, like the forth of July fireworks, shot through her as her field of vision narrowed. She was convulsing like Jennifer had.

'Ohhh, Godddd, ' she thought, 'this is sooo gooood! Yesssss! Hmmmmmm! Oooh!'

Later she'd note that her body was jerking about like Jennifer's had. Thinking back on the experience, she knew she'd be doing that again!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.