Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 2, Chapter 10

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 10 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

For a moment the silence was stifling. Clementine looked from woman to woman questioningly. The wives were temporarily frozen in time. Not one made a move. Then Dana stepped forward. She knelt down to eye level with Clementine, gazing for a moment into her clear blue eyes.

"Sweetie, you are so pretty, I don't know how any of us could NOT choose to be your mother. So if it's all right with you, we ALL will be your mother. Is that all right?" Dana asked.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed, throwing her small arms around Dana's neck, and hugging her tightly.

The action caused her to slip off Bob's lap and Dana gathered the orphan up in her arms. Clem was crying, but everyone knew they were tears of joy. The rest of Bob's women clustered around the pair, reaching to make contact with Clementine. Susannah protectively insinuated her body in close. She, too, had tears of joy streaming down her cheeks. The emotion in the room was such that tears came to Bob's eyes, as well.

After a moment, Bob cleared his throat, and the klatch broke apart.

"I think we need to go eat and celebrate. Soooo ... everyone out!"

The group of twenty made their way down the stairs and out onto the wooden sidewalk. Bob stopped at the desk, and asked the clerk where the best restaurant in town would be located. He directed them to the Cattleman's Café, south of the Mercantile, across the street from the Cattleman's Savings and Loan and next to the Alaferganza Saloon.

There were nice curtains on the front window of the café, and Bob looked in as they strode towards the front door. He froze in place and the rest of the party stopped at the same time.

He motioned them to go back quickly and he ducked down so he wouldn't be seen passing the window again. The rounded the corner by the mercantile and stopped. He gathered the boys close to him to tell them what he saw.

"There are three rough looking men in the café that are carrying long guns. Each has a double rig as well. They look like some of the train robbers we've read about on the posters. One is an exact duplicate of the picture we saw in the post office in Huntsville. So we need to spread out and shoot the fools as they exit the building."

"How can you be sure they're the ones?" questioned Frank.

"I have a good eye for faces and I remember him, all right. Don't worry about that. The fact that they are standing with the long guns in hand and everyone else was seated gives me the indication they are up to no good," Bob stated.

"I want Frank, Charles and Andrew across the street behind that wagon," he continued. "You see which one I mean?"

The boys nodded and headed across the street and then casually walked toward the wagon. It was a freight wagon and it would provide good protection. When they walked behind it, Andy pulled the reins of the mules around and tied them to the brake lever. It would automatically pull the brake tighter if the mules tried to move. They then took positions so they had a good view of the door.

"Don't get jumpy" Andy warned. "Wait for the three to get out of the café before firing. Wait for Dad, I mean Pa, to fire first. Then we can open up."

They settled down to wait.

Meanwhile, Bob sent Rob strolling past the café. There was a jog in the buildings that would give Rob cover on the far side of the café. Rob untied the three sweat covered horsed tied to the hitching rail outside the café on a hunch. He shooed them a little and they walked away with a minimum of fuss. They were all set and waiting.

A nicely dressed couple approached from around the corner of the mercantile. Bob stopped them and advised the man of the situation. He asked the gentleman to go to the Sheriff's office and get him or his deputy over here. The couple scurried off quickly on their errand. Bob's family had made a judicious retreat to the hotel. They waited nervously in their rooms. Clem and Susannah cuddled with their new mothers. They were worried about the men, too.

"Don't you fret about the men folk, darlings" Ana assured them. "They will be just fine. You've seen our Andy shoot, and the others are just as adept as he is. They will be back for us in no time! You just see if they aren't."

"Well, I'm still scared for them," Susannah said. "We just got a new family and now something might happen to our father and brothers. I don't want them to get hurt!"

Both Clementine and Susannah began to cry. It was just a little sob at first. Gradually it increased until they both were bawling. April and May took Clementine and Ana and Dana took up Susannah. They held the girls and said soothing words in their attempt to calm them down.

Rob and Bob were set as was Andy and the Gibson boys. Ralph came up quietly behind Bob, letting him know he was there. He had hustled himself over to the stable and retrieved two of the Greener ten gauge shotguns, and a pouch filled with shells.

"Good thinking," Bob whispered.

Just after he said that, the action started. There was the sound of a gun in the café. A woman screamed, and there was a loud smack, as if someone received a backhand slap. The trio exited the café together, backs to the street. They got to the edge of the sidewalk, and turned towards their horses. They weren't there. They had wandered down the street and were gathered around a watering trough.

Always the considerate one, Bob called out to them.

"Drop your guns, and raise your hands, if you want to live."

As one, the men turned towards the sound of Bob's voice, guns raised.

"Now!" shouted Bob.

The six guns trained on the bandits opened up. The gunfight was over, even before it had started. Each bandit took at least two shots. The Greeners did a lot of damage and the fire from the six guns did the rest. The bandits were lying in a puddle of blood, in the street, when the sheriff and a deputy came running up. Some of the patrons of the café were gathered outside, too. The headwaiter talked to the sheriff, as did one young woman with a bruise growing on her left cheek.

The story came out that the men had held up the diners, taking all their valuables. When they got to the last table, with the young woman and her fiancé, they tried to take her engagement ring. She had balked at that, and the thief had fired his weapon as a warning. She still balked and that's when he slapped her and forcibly yanked the ring from her finger.

The deputy was handling the cleanup out in the street. He'd appropriated a wagon and the bodies were loaded on to haul to the undertaker. Bob took the time to relieve the bodies of all weapons and search the bodies. Each one had a secret money belt under his clothes. Bob pulled them off.

He handed the bags of loot from the robbery to the deputy, to return to the owners. Andrew had claimed the three horses and brought them back to the hitching post. He notified the deputy of his claim on them and the man just nodded.

Sheriff Taylor and Deputy Fife finished their work with dispatch. Fife told Bob that there were posters on two of the three. They were part of the John Wesley Harden crew, Mac Young and Harold Dixson. Dixson was one of Hardin's cousins. The third man was an unknown. Dixson had a reward of five hundred dollars on him, and Young had three hundred. The Wells Fargo Company offered both rewards.

Sheriff Taylor advised Bob to come by the office in the morning, and he would supply Bob with the affidavit to collect the rewards from Wells Fargo.

While Bob was talking to the sheriff, Charles and Frank had slipped off and gone to the hotel to get the family. They were all relieved to hear everyone was okay (except for the bandits, of course).

The family hurried back to the café. Bob took a moment to introduce his family, and then they went inside. The remaining patrons of the café applauded the men as they followed their womenfolk into the dining establishment. After the commotion died down, Bob ordered steaks for the gents, and fried chicken for the ladies. The dinners were six bits each, but worth every penny. When he went to pay the bill; a gentleman in a suit, a vest, and a string tie came up to him.

"Sir," he began, "It would be my pleasure to treat your wonderful family to tonight's repast, for the service you did for our little town."

"Why thank you, Sir, but the recently deceased criminals have left us with more than the ability to pay. We were just doing out civic duty in helping out. There is no need for you to extend such a magnanimous offer."

"Sir, I see you are a gentleman of breeding and distinction, but I insist on paying. Please, I beg you, defer to me on this count. Our town has had many troubles in the past with bandits. Your action today will be talked about. Maybe the riff raff will avoid our town, looking for easier targets, in the future."

The friendly banter by Bob and the man continued for a short time and Bob finally acquiesced to the man's plea. The man introduced himself as Robert Marley, the mayor of Grand Island. Bob offered to buy Marley a drink at the saloon later. Marley agreed, and they shook hands.

Dana came up and took hold of Bob's left arm and hugged him close. Bob introduced Dana as his wife. A few moments later, Ana came up and grabbed on to Bob's right arm and he introduced her as his wife. He could almost see the wheels turning in Mayor Marley's head. Before he could say anything, the triplets came up and found spots close in. Bob introduced April, May and June Malone also. The man just stood there gaping.

Bob lovingly dismissed the women, instructing them to go back to the hotel with the boys. He accompanied Marley to the saloon.

Bob bought a round of drinks for everyone, and was toasted by the patrons. Marley bought a second round and was cheered by his electorate. It seems that he was up for re-election in November. Bob was invited to sit in on a low stakes poker game, which he accepted. He graciously lost twelve dollars before retiring for the night. He thanked everyone for an entertaining evening, though, as he left for the hotel.

Several townspeople waved or nodded as he walked up the boardwalk toward the hotel. He tipped his hat to the ladies, and nodded to the gentlemen in return. He made his way to his room in the hotel. Andrew had removed the saddlebags from the horses, and had deposited the spoils from the three bandits in his father's room. It was waiting for him, in a pile by the door, as were the money belts he'd passed off to Andrew before going into the poker game.

There was a small table and chair set near the window, so Bob hauled the stuff ... with May's assistance ... over to the table. She then politely plopped her ass down on his lap, wiggling as she did so, to see if she could get a rise out of him.

"Later," he said as he bit her on the neck from behind. "Let's see what we gained, today."

"Spoil sport," was all she said as she got up.

Looking back, she broke into a wide grin as she noted the effect of her efforts on Bob's equipment. She licked her lips seductively as she eyed her prize. He watched her for a moment, and then turned to the first saddlebag. The first side of the bag had dirty clothes. Smelly, dirty clothes. Very smelly, very dirty clothes. In the short time they'd been out of the bag, they'd started to stink up the room. Dana took them in hand, opened the window and dropped them out.

There was a 'dry' sink in the room. She used the pitcher of water to wash her hands. She suggested Bob do the same. He complied readily, and was soon back at work. The other side had a relatively clean shirt, a very nice Bowie Knife in its sheath, one gold bar, and a medium sized leather pouch. He set the knife, bar and pouch on the table and tossed the saddlebags through the open window.

"Why did you throw that away, darling?" June asked.

"We'd never be able to get the stink out of that leather," was his reply.

"Silly man. A little saddle soap and it would be fine. I've treated worse," she retorted.

"Well, go get it, if you want it," he grinned back at her.

She took her sisters with her, as a crowd would be safer than a single lady. They all had their pistols with them, hidden in secret pockets they'd sewn into their dresses, so security wasn't a problem for them. They had no trouble locating the bags. They just used their noses. They opted to give them to one of the boys to take over to the stable.

Frank drew the short straw and grudgingly ran it down to the stable and put it with their other stuff ... but not too close!

Meanwhile, Bob was going through the second of the bags. It was in similar condition, but not as odorous. He found a bundle of bank notes issued by the Wells Fargo Bank of Kansas City. They would be good for spending here, but who knows if they were worth anything in Texas. He dropped the packet of bills on the table, and continued searching.

In the bottom was a brand new Schofield handgun in .45 LC. It had been wrapped up in a clean handkerchief and Bob gladly added it to the growing pile on the table.

He also picked up a novelty knife. It was a new folding knife. It only had one blade, and the lock was fussy, but he would keep it. He had Ana dump the useless clothes out the window. She did hold back a couple items as being useful. She said she'd get them washed and the boys could sort out whom they'd go to. This bag also had a small leather pouch that Bob added to the pile.

He'd saved the best of the bags for last. They looked almost brand new. They smelled of new leather, also. Now he was ready to open them up. They were a lot heavier than the other two and the women's curiosity was piqued. He did a quick 'eenie-meenie' to decide on the left side first.

He found seven boxes of .45 Long Colt shells, and four boxes of .44-40. That would match the Henry rifle from the saddle, and the Colt he'd found on the dead leader of the gang. Having a good supply of ammunition showed good planning on the leader's part.

Then he unbuckled the strap on the other side of the saddlebags. He lifted the flap and just stared for a time. His wives were getting a little restless at his inactivity and Ginger finally broke the silence.

"Well, husband, what is it?" she asked.

"Look for yourselves," he said.

This side of the bag was filled with paper money, silver and gold. Plus, there was something wrapped in cloth, which he would need to remove and examine. But first he needed to get the money and coins out. The easiest way was to dump it out, so that's what he did. He got up, went over to the bed, and dumped the contents of the bag on the bed.

He picked up the bundle, and had the women begin counting the money. While they were excitedly counting, he took the bundle back to the table. There was a bunch to examine, but this was first on his prioritized list.

Carefully he unwrapped the object. There were layers upon layers of cloth protecting the object. Finally the unwrapping was complete.

It was a silver cream pitcher. It was finely engraved and naturally Bob inverted it, to look at the bottom. He was aghast to see the mark. P.REVERE. He has seen it before when a traveling exhibit made it to the Grand Rapids Museum. This was an early piece made by Paul Revere, probably from the 1760's. What a find!

He told the women about it as he displayed the piece. Dana knew in an instant that it was a priceless piece of Americana. It would stay in the family from this day forward, she resolved (It became a permanent loan to the Museum in Grand Rapids in 2004.).

By this time the women had the money counted. There was $7,020 in gold coins, $6,482 in Silver coins and $4,535 in paper, all from Wells Fargo. It was an unprecedented haul. They decided to hide the money, all but a token amount.

Most of it was placed under the ashes in the pot-bellied stove in the corner. Some went into each person's money belt and the remainder (mostly the paper) was hidden under a loose floorboard. After the money was safely hidden, the mattresses were dragged over the spot, and the fun and games commenced.

Although Bob had wanted to inspect the rest of the loot, the triplets had other ideas. As he was jockeying the mattresses into position, they were stripping their dresses off. By the time he was ready with the mattresses, they were ready, too. Ginger and Ana were only a short way behind. Dana was taking her time, watching the byplay of her horny sister-wives. They proceeded to strip every article of clothing off Bob. By the time he was naked, so was she.

As they worked, Bob's hands roamed over the soft flesh of his wives. They were all well put together, and he enjoyed the playtime. He was currently on his back and June was sitting on his face. Ana pulled rank and slowly sank down on his mid section, capturing his stallion's cock in her well-lubricated box. She slid up and down as Dana and Ginger played with her breasts, sucking and nibbling them, which caused her to contract the muscles of her vagina.

April and May applied their lips to June as she rode his mustache to orgasm, flooding his face with her juices. Sated, she fell off to the side and May was quicker, replacing her sister's snatch with her own. There would be quite a few renewals in the Mustache Rider's Club of America tonight.

Bob was still quite cognizant of Ana's actions and as he felt her getting closer to orgasm, he bucked up to meet her thrusts. She was getting a tighter grip on his cock than ever before until the dam burst and her orgasm washed over them, spilling girl cum over his crotch and the mattress and anything else unfortunate enough to get in the way. Eagerly Dana swooped in to lick up the nectar leaking from the junction of their genitals. The stimulation of her tongue was enough to keep Bob hard. He moved slowly in and out of Ana's sopping cunt until she started to respond again.

"Oh my GODDDD!" she cried out as the rapture of another orgasm hit.

She bucked and pitched and came a third time before finally passing out. Dana caught her, and gently guided her body to the mattress. She paused to suck the closest nipple into her mouth, as Ana got comfortable on the mattress. Then she moved up to be greeted by Ana's searching mouth.

Their oral embrace was hot and steamy, with tongues jousting as feminine hands caressed the other woman's interesting parts. By that time Ginger had taken the spot Ana had vacated, her tight cunt was barely able to accommodate Bob's equipment. She urged him on, and experienced two orgasms before Bob filled her pussy with his seed.

After another three hours of lovemaking, each wife was wearing a smile. They were comfortably locked together in sweet embraces, their cunts filled with Bob's juices. He was in the middle of the gaggle, holding a wife on each side. April had been last and she was on top, snuggled in close to him, asleep on his chest. His semi-flaccid male member was still buried deep within the engorged folds of her nether lips. He turned slightly so she could slide to the bed.

That was all he knew until the strong urge to pee awoke him, some time later.

None of the women moved as he extracted himself from the pile. He pissed in the chamber pot, and took it to the window. He looked out and then emptied it into the alley.

He dressed himself, then sat down at the table to check out the rest of the loot. He first counted the bundle of banknotes. There were fourteen hundred twenty-six dollars there, drawn on Wells Fargo.

The top-break Schofield revolver was examined, and found to be in perfect condition. That was a keeper. He added the Bowie knife to his own belt, as it was better than the one he had, and about three inches longer, to boot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.