Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 2, Chapter 9

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 9 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

It was the sound of two hands, clapping together in applause. Looking around, they found it was Anastasia who was clapping. Everyone smiled and joined in. Andrew, ever the showman, stood and took a bow. That lightened the mood and everyone laughed at his antics.

With the business concluded, the family meeting broke up. Bob and Dana walked with Ana and Ginger over to the wagon they'd gained in the rescue. Bob apologized for not having something better for them, but promised they would improve it in the course of their travels.

He told them he would inspect the wagon in the morning before they left, since they hadn't had the time before leaving the ranch. As Bob and Dana were about to go back to their wagon, Ana stopped them. She held her daughter-in-law's hand as she moved forward. She pulled Ginger forward and gently pushed her into Bob's arms. Dana caught on quickly, and moved up to trap Ginger between them.

"Kiss her, husband. Kiss her and make her yours. I can sense her heat. She wants you. These two women are meant for you. Kiss them both, make them yours. I want them to join our family, too. They belong with us." Dana purred.

Ginger melted in his embrace. She'd never felt this way before. Yes, she had loved her Thomas very much, but this man was different. His aura was strong and she felt vital in his arms, unlike anything she'd felt before. When his mouth met hers it was heaven to her.

She couldn't help herself. She had a small orgasm. She shivered through it and almost fainted at the luxury of it. Dana turned her body so they were facing. Dana brought her hands up to cup Ginger's large breasts. They were bigger than any she'd ever touched. They were soft and pliable, capped with hardened nubs. She released one tit to pull Ginger's head in for a soul wrenching kiss of her own. As they kissed, Bob pulled Ana into the action. They were at it for some time before breaking apart.

"We will join you to us the next town we come to. We will find a minister to marry us together," Dana insisted. "For now, you will need to use Wagon number four as your bedroom. I've bunked Frank and Charles together in one of the tents and Jennifer is sharing a tent with Stephanie. They are the same age, and I think they will work out just fine."

Each woman took one more opportunity to kiss Bob before they moved off to their assigned wagon. They walked off holding hands as they went. Bob took Dana's hand and they walked back to their own wagon. April, May and June were already in bed. It had been a busy, emotionally exhausting day. The girls were almost asleep when Bob and Dana arrived. Dana let her dress drop and Bob kicked off his boots, shucked his shirt and pants and cuddled with his #1 wife before falling asleep.

Morning came. Bob remembered he hadn't posted a guard but was relieved to find that Frank, Charles and Andrew had divvied up the chore. He was grateful to the boys, and told them so when he saw them.

Breakfast was cooking and the camp was awakening. He saw couples and triples coming out of tents and wagons. When Anastasia and Ginger emerged from their wagon, Bob went over to assist them in getting down. With his hands running up the side of Ginger's bodice, his thumbs caught against her tits and he held her briefly. He lowered her to the ground and kissed her passionately. She went weak-kneed again. He left off the kiss to assist Ana down. As she slid down his body, she presented her large bosom to his mouth. He nibbled on the white flesh of her cleavage. In the light he confirmed they were the largest tits he'd ever had the pleasure of playing with. He couldn't wait for the wedding night, when he could play with bare, unfettered tit-flesh.

He sent his brides-to-be to get some food while he examined the wagon. It appeared to be a regular prairie schooner, outfitted for long travel. The iron bands on the wheels were fairly new. The wood was well joined. He noted that there was pitch between the boards and he suspected the wagon would float if the water got deep enough. It had been well made.

He was under the wagon, looking at the construction, when he noted an anomaly. The area of the seat should have been higher than the rest of the box. However, there was no distinction between seat and box. This was not the usual way to build a big wagon, so he decided to investigate further. He used a small rock to rap on the wood. As he worked his way along, he discovered a hollow sound under the seat.

'Aha! I've found a secret compartment. Now all I need to do is find the way to open it. Whatever is there, is mine by default. I guess I need to be inside to open it.'

He decided that it was time to get in the wagon to inspect the contents ... and to see if he could find the way to open the secret compartment. He examined the seat area both inside and out. He was at a loss. The thing looked completely solid and the anomaly was not visible from the outside. Slowly, inch-by-inch he went over the boards. He was just about to quit when he accidentally leaned into the seat support. He felt it move.

Looking close, he reached in and moved the support some more, until he heard a click. Nothing else he could see had moved. He reached up to hold on to the seat for purchase and it moved slightly. He heard another click. Still nothing. He reached under the seat and pushed and pulled on the seat brace and it shifted. When it did, a board flipped up. He moved the boxes out of the way and rotated the board the rest of the way up.

Looking in the hidden box he was bowled over by what he saw. The box was filled with golden coins. He grabbed a handful of the coins, to examine them. The first was an English gold sovereign. Next was a fifty-dollar 'California' gold piece. The next several were Double Eagles. More gold coins from around the world were found, as were gold bars at the bottom of the compartment. The compartment was packed with gold. Obviously the bandits hadn't known about this. This find, along with the gold they had from the mine, would make them the richest family in Central Texas, when they finally arrived at Waco. He reversed his order of movements on the boards and reset the lock.

His next thought was to search the boxes and trunks in the wagon. He started with the trunks, first. The first two were filled with exquisite looking gowns. He noted that they were all different sizes and he surmised the bandits consolidated many different trunks to yield this. One thing he did note was each one was decorated with gemstones. They had to be real.

The next trunk contained guns, all calibers of guns, but all looking new or fairly new.

The next trunk was a treasure chest. It contained all sorts of jewels and jewelry boxes. Inside the box was a key. He tried it on the lock to the trunk and it fit. He locked the trunk and slipped the key into the inside pocket of his vest.

Next to be opened, were the crates. The big one near the front of the wagon contained two treadle sewing machines. The one next to it was full of all kinds of fabric. There was a very long rectangular box against the side of the wagon. He opened it, next. He puzzled over it, and then it finally came to him. It was a large loom, broken down into parts. Maybe one of the women would know how to assemble it later.

Another crate contained spinning wheels. He counted at least six wheels and assumed the rest of the parts were there. They were made of different kinds of wood and that would help match parts.

Three of the crates contained farm implements.

He got to the back of the wagon. Four crates left. They looked familiar, because of their size and shape.

He pried the lid off the first one. Inside were a dozen brand new, shiny Winchesters. This was a factory-shipping crate. They had only been test fired at the manufacturing plant. What a find. The next box was similar but longer. He pried the lid off it and stepped back. It was a case of Remington rolling block plains rifles. The breach was stamped .45-70 Govt. Springfield 1871. These had been made by Springfield Arms, under license from Remington. They were very rare. He lifted the next case up on other boxes and eagerly ripped the lid off. It was a mixed factory box with several different models of the Sharps rifles and carbines.

There was a paper in the end and Bob extracted it from the envelope. It was a bill of sale to someone in Illinois. It listed the contents of the crate. Seven carbines and five long rifles, all chambered for the .45-70 cartridge. This was quite a find. There was a similar crate next that and when he opened it, he found it stacked full of the new brass cartridges. There were two calibers packed together. Half the boxes were .45 Long Colt and half were marked .45-70. That looked to be ten thousand rounds of each. He'd have the boys count it, later.

There were two crates left. One was rectangular about five feet long and about 15 inches on a side. The other was approximately square, three feet on a side. He opened the square one first. He just looked. It was some sort of tripod contraption, but it was heavy. He had trouble sliding the crate over to get to the last crate. He used his bar to lift off the lid to this last crate. Whatever it was, it was carefully packed. The sisal packing material completely covered the object. As he started to strip the packing away, he got glimpses of shiny brass and steel. (The crate was not marked Fragile and it wasn't a major prize in a contest. The Lone Ranger's nephew's horse was called Victor. Anyway, back to the story) [Gratuitous trivia by the author concerning "A Christmas Story"]

Finally the packing material was stripped away and the object was laid bare before him. It was beautiful. The steel shone in the sunlight pouring in from the back opening. The brass gleamed. The ominous weapon with the six barrels was a killing machine.

On the breach was stamped: Colt Patent Arms Mfg. Co. Cal .45-70 U.S. pat 47,631.

It was Dr. Richard Gatling's rapid fire gun, known as the Gatling Gun. Now he knew the reason for the tripod. They weren't going to have to worry about firepower, now. He replaced the lids on the weapons cases, for now.

He climbed out the back of the wagon just in time to be served up a plate of breakfast from Ginger.

She looked up at him with her green eyes sparkling and whispered, "Breakfast, husband." She was blushing profusely and the crimson flush on her chest extended into her valley of delight.

Bob bent down to gently kiss her. She would have none of that! She forced her tongue into his mouth, and dueled with his, as the temperature around them rose. Hungrily she held him in her embrace, not wanting to let him go. He had ignited fires of passion in her that she hadn't ever felt before, and she wanted more.

"Ahem," came a voice, interrupting them.

It was Frank and Rob. They stood there looking at their parental units.

"Did you want us to hitch up the wagons, now? Or were you going to be otherwise occupied for a while?"

It was Rob who spoke, and he had the biggest grin on his face.

"No, it's okay. Go ahead and get the wagons ready. We need to make good time, to make sure old Snidley Whiplash doesn't have any more dastardly deeds planned for us. If he does, though, he will surely regret it."

Frank and Rob went off to fulfill their duties, and Bob stuffed his face full of food before Ginger could continue the spit swapping. Dejected, she turned away, but Bob reached out and stopped her. His hand pressed against her left ass cheek and he explored the undiscovered country under the fabric of her dress.

"Tonight, my love, after we are married, I will make love with you," he promised.

She hugged him tightly, and then returned to help her soon to be sister-wives pack up the kitchen.

With all the hands ready and willing to work, the wagon train ... now five wagons strong ... was ready to go in no time flat. The mules were harnessed by the older boys with the help of their sisters, Ralph readied the buckboard with Rebecca's help. Mindy and Andy policed the area, making sure they left nothing behind. Bob chose to ride his stallion today as a way to not show favorites as he noticed several of the women in contention over who would ride where.

Dana and Rob decided to ride also. Rob would ride ahead and scout the way. Every mile or so he left trail markers for the rest to follow. He'd also be on the lookout for trouble and for places to rest. He started out before everyone else was ready. Bob knew that he would do an excellent job of guiding the train to the best route.

Once the horses were tied to the various wagons, and everyone was settled on their wagons, Bob gave the order to move out. There were enough drivers to allow them to change out as needed. No one would get too tired and they would be able to make better time.

As they rode, leading the group, Dana finally spoke up.

"Darling?" she started.

"Yes?"

"I love you," she stated looking directly in his eyes.

"And I love you, too," he replied. "So what's troubling you, now?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking how our lives have changed. I don't know for sure, but I think the changes are related to the storm, and the transfer in time," she hesitated a moment, collecting her thoughts.

"When we were home, in Grand Rapids, I would get so jealous when you would even look at a pretty woman. You know, like that time at the mall when Sue Miller was wearing that outrageous outfit. Now when I think about it, I have to admit she was hot, and even I'd like to have gotten my hands on those ginormous boobs. The thing is, I know they aren't fake. Locker room in high school, and all. I'd never have touched them back then, but now. I get wet just thinking about it."

"It also makes me wet to think about adding Ana and Ginger to our family. I mean, look at the size of Ana's boobs. If I'm any judge she's well over a double 'D'."

Bob stalwartly remained silent. He knew Dana was working things out in her own head. She had always had to talk things out. His job right now, was to listen.

"Since we got here, I've felt a need to gather wives to you. I know I'm the head wife and all the others defer to me, even Ana. There is a peace in me, and a pride, too I guess. When you take and make love to one of my sister-wives ... well, it makes me horny as hell to even think about it."

Dana paused again, looking lovingly at her first and only love. Well ... male lover, that was. Now, she realized that she really and truly loved each of the sisters, with all her might. She couldn't imagine being without them. She also came to the realization that she would continue to search for wives for Bob. She smiled inwardly as these thought filled her mind.

"You know, I don't have to marry any of these women, unless you want me to," he said. "I'm happy with just you, and..."

She stopped him from continuing.

"NO! You will marry who I tell you to, and that's that."

She had had temper tantrums before and Bob knew he wouldn't win, so he accepted his fate ... with a smile. They rode along together in compatible silence, listening to the nature around them, the jingle of the metal parts of the harnesses on the mules, the light chatter of a family talking as they reveled in the mystery of the day.

Just about four hours into the day's journey, they came upon an idyllic pasture, up against the river. There were three orange marker banners, indicating Rob had been there, and had thought it would be a great place to stop. Dana fell in love with the spot, and agreed with her son. Soon the wagons were circled, the mules and horses watered and hobbled, and Mindy, Jackie and Stephanie were cooking lunch.

As Bob stood off away from the group, with Dana next to him, his arm snaked around her pulling them together. They watched the family at work and at play. Ana strolled up to his other side and she put her arm around him. Dana reached around Bob's body, stroked her face lightly and gently kissed Ana. Ana returned the loving kiss and then straightened up. She placed her other hand on Bob's chest and held him. She rested her head against him and closed her eyes. She let out a little sigh of satisfaction as he slid his hand up and down her side. Dana mirrored her actions and their hands met. She covered Ana's hand with her own and squeezed it lightly, indicating her acceptance of Ana.

As he stood there, he felt everything was right with the world. Just as he though nothing could disturb this pastoral scene, Rob came charging in to camp.

"Indians!" he shouted. "War party! About five minutes behind!"

There was a flurry of activity as the livestock was gathered up. They were brought inside the circle of wagons. The campsite was actually a good place to mount a defense. It was on a high bluff above the river and their rear would be covered.

As Bob was directing the setup he remembered the stuff in the new wagon. He called to Frank, Charles, Rob and Alex. He took them to the crates and had them open them up. They passed out the Winchesters and the Remingtons. Plenty of ammunition was passed out, too. Several of the trunks and crates were removed to provide cover from each of the wagons. The store of ammo was moved to the back of the site and stacked carefully behind a clump of rocks. They didn't want a stray bullet igniting the stockpile.

The last thing they did was pull the crate with the Gatling parts out of the wagon. Bob wished he'd had the chance to set it up, but maybe there would be time before the Indians arrived. That was not to happen. Just as he started to remove the base, the war party appeared.

"Pawnee," Ana shouted as the firing started. "They have old military rifles. They will ride around shooting but if we're lucky they won't hit anything. Are you good at long range shots?"

Bob just looked at her, and Dana laughed. Frowning, Ana glared at them for a moment.

Bob pulled out the Sharps with the scope.

"Three quarter's of a mile, dead center; two months ago," he bragged.

"Good," was her no nonsense reply. "We've got to locate the war chief, and you've got to kill him. Now."

From their cover, they strained to find the chief. The black powder smoke from the Indian's rifles was clouding the battlefield. Bob wished for a stiff wind. Then, as if someone heard and turned on a fan, the wind came up, blowing the powder smoke away. On another hill, about 900 yards away sat the chief and his council. There were seven of them. Bob used the footboard of the wagon as his bench rest. He set the sight for the distance. He aimed at the man's head which was a just in case maneuver. If the bullet dropped some, it wouldn't matter.

He set himself and took his time. He shut out everything else and only focused on the war chief. Deep breath, let it out half way, and squeeze. The explosion of the gun was covered by the gunshots of the raiding party. They watched as the bullet traversed the distance. The chief sat straight and then almost in slow motion slipped sideways off his horse.

His lieutenants couldn't understand what had happened and they sat there arguing among them selves. In that time interval, Bob had reloaded and was watching to see who would be next in command. The man showed himself when he reached out and clubbed one of the others in the group. Bob fired and a hole appeared in the man's chest as he fell backwards off his horse.

This caused a stir with the other leaders and they called back the raiders. Bob wasn't finished though. There were two Indians in the group of leaders that he noticed were lined up with him, front to back. Aiming for a lung shot, Bob fired once more. The heavy slug tore through the first of the Indians and ripped into the flesh of the second. Rob and Andy noticed what their Dad was doing and they switched to the long-range single shot Sharps rifles also. Two more of the leader group died at their hands.

Only one leader was left and he signaled for the raiding party to retreat. He turned his horse around and took off at a gallop. Bob was loaded and ready. He allowed for wind and a moving target and fired. Just as the Indian came to the top of the hill, the bullet plowed into his spine right between the shoulder blades and he toppled from the horse. The Malone girls took up the other Sharps rifles and joined in the systematic decimation of the raiding party. On each shot another fell. As the party passed the far hill in retreat, Bob let loose one more time. The last man over the hill fell dead.

Ana and the Gibson family, as well as the others from this time period were astounded at the shooting. They just couldn't believe it. How, they asked.

"Practice," Andy told Mindy when she asked. "Lots of practice. Dad's the best long distance shooter in the country."

"I'll say," she said. "And you're not such a bad shot yourself," she playfully rubbed her hand against his crotch, which caused an instant response.

"Damn, woman," Ralph said. "I ain't never seen a woman shoot like that. Not even Miss Annie Oakley!" His pride in his wife was showing all over his face.

Rebecca kissed him soundly "I just had a good teacher, my father. Now you are about to get lucky!" She began attacking him with her hands and tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.