Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 2, Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 8 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

At the other end of the valley, they saw the source of the smoke. There was a homestead ablaze. The barn was fully engulfed, and the left end of the farmhouse was burning. The sound of gunfire reached the group.

Scanning the scene, puffs of smoke from the weapons were evident. Bob counted five distinct areas of gunfire in the trees to the south of the house. There were two locations in the house where return fire was being offered. The fire at the north end of the house did not help any.

"We'll head south and come up behind them if we can. Follow me," Bob told the boys. He spurred his mount forward and led them south, keeping the hill between them and the house as much as possible. When they were at the edge of the forested area on the south side of the valley, they crossed over the hill, and went into the woods. Moving as rapidly as possible Rob led the way, always finding the best, least restrictive path. Within five minutes they were behind the shooters in the woods.

Bob signaled dismount with hand signals. They tied the horses to trees and checked their weapons. Each pulled their long guns out of the scabbard and they approached the tree line. Bob whispered to the boys.

"Andy, you take the shooter on the far left, Rob you have the far right. I'll take whoever I can in the middle. We all fire at the same time. Load the Winchesters with smokeless cartridges. I'll use the Pyrodex loads. We should be able to keep hidden. If we are spotted, I want you both to retreat back into the woods. Got it?"

Both boys nodded, understanding well that this was a life or death situation. They set themselves in covered positions. Bob looked left and Andy gave him a 'thumbs up'. He looked right and Rob nodded. They were set. Bob selected his target. He started a five count. At two, he turned to his target.

Almost as one, the three rifles exploded. Three of the men attacking the farmhouse fell. There were still three men in the cover of the trees. They knew their numbers had been reduced, but they had no idea that Bob and his sons were the cause.

They were still persistent. The house was now more than half engulfed and the situation was getting desperate for the occupants. Bob whispered to the boys to do it one more time. Again, he gave them time to locate their targets.

Rob was ready, but Andy was having trouble. It seemed that there were two sheltering behind the same tree and he wasn't sure which one to shoot. Bob told him to take the one on the left and he'd take the one on the right. They were all set and Bob again gave the five count. Again, as one, the shots were taken.

That should have taken care of the bandits, so Bob stood up. As he did, a shot rang out from the copse of trees. Bob spun around as the slug entered his upper arm. Andy looked shocked and grabbed his dad's arm, applying direct pressure to the wound.

Rob was watching the trees for signs of movement. Carefully searching, he finally found the culprit. He took careful aim and fired. Unfortunately, the man moved just as Rob fired. Rob managed to blow the man's right shoulder to smithereens.

Rob was intent on the man as he moved forward in a crouch. Andy had taken his bandana and tied a tourniquet above Bob's wound. He helped his dad up, and they collected their rifles. They took them back to the horses, and they mounted up. Bob and Andy moved slowly forward with Andy leading Rob's Morgan.

Rob reached the tree line and found the man he had wounded. He kept him covered as Andy and Bob approached. Bob told Rob to tie the man up. Rob was not gentle. Once the bandit was hogtied, they trio made their way forward.

"Hello the house?" Bob shouted. "Don't shoot. We're friends and we've killed or captured the men responsible."

"How do we know that?" a voice responded.

They heard coughing come from the house. Bob surmised it was from the smoke.

"You'll just have to trust us. We will come out so you can see us. You need to make up your minds in a hurry, though. The house is already burnt more than halfway. You need to get out, before the flames and the smoke hurt you. Look now, we are coming out. We've put our rifles away and we are making the first gesture. Please, get out of the house before you get hurt."

There was no reply, but shortly they saw a woman come out, rifle at the ready. Next, out came a young man, then a young woman, and finally another young man. They, too, were equipped with rifles.

"Hand's up," she called out. Bob nodded to the boys and they complied with the request. "Who are you and why are you here?

"Ma'am, if you will look to the other end of the valley you'll see our wagons. We're just a family traveling to Texas. We saw your fire and came to help. When we got to the top of the rise, my son Rob saw the smoke of your attacker's guns. We mounted our horses and flanked the bandits. I miscounted, and took a round in my arm because of it."

"Oh," the woman exclaimed. She hadn't noticed until he mentioned it. She handed her rifle to the older boy and hurried over to Bob. With concern on her face, she examined his wound. She discovered it was a clean 'through and through', with an entrance and exit wound. It had missed the bone. This was a good thing. Unfortunately, the house was now fully enveloped in flames. It would be a total loss. Bob inhaled her essence as she fussed over his wound. She smelled like wildflowers, tinged with smoke. It wasn't an unpleasant smell.

Bob sent Andy to ride to the wagons and bring the family back. Rob took the other two horses to a training corral, about a hundred meters from the farmhouse. They were a bit jittery. Other horses were in there, and more were out in a pasture to the north of the compound.

The two boys got permission from their mother, took two mounts, and rounded up the loose stock. While they were gone, the girl ran to the well to get a bucket of water. She returned and handed it to her mother. She had stopped by the clothesline and brought a sheet with her.

Just as she approached Bob and her mother the first wagon pulled up. It was the big Conestoga. Dana had the reins wrapped around the brake and was off the seat by the time the wagon stopped. She ran up to Bob, anxious about her man. She watched with a critical eye as the woman bandaged his wound.

When the woman was done, Dana kissed Bob fiercely. Then she stepped back and slugged his good arm as hard as she could. For the next ten minutes she lit into him about being safe and not taking chances. He knew he had it coming, and he took it in good stead. The women from the house stood back and listened, a huge smile on her face all the while.

The other wagons were parked and the rest of the family had joined the gaggle. The woman was startled when other women in the group fawned over Bob. She was even more surprised when each of the older women kissed on him, in turn. June was first, followed closely by May then April. He assured them it hurt but that he was all right. Stephanie, Jackie and Rebecca were next. He assured them also. The older man from the homestead noticed Stephanie and stared at her.

Bob introduced his family, including using the term wife for each of his wives. The woman's eyes said everything. She had made the connection before being told. Then it was her turn. She introduced herself and her children. Ginger Gibson was forty. Her son Frank was nineteen, and daughter Jennifer was eighteen. Her son Charles was just thirteen. She was well proportioned with a 38D bustline and strong womanly hips. Her daughter Jennifer was just 2 inches smaller. Her sons were handsome. Dana scrutinized each one as the wheels in her mind turned.

Truth be told, Ginger was checking out Bob. She definitely liked what she saw. He was tall and muscular, light haired, honest (after all he did tell her about his wives), and a good-deed-doer (he came to their rescue). This one would be a keeper. She secretly wondered if there was room for one more wife.

Mindy and Rebecca had started setting up a camp near the woods. That's when they discovered the bandit. He'd been tied and was still bleeding from the wound Rob had inflicted on him. Mindy called out and the group moved over to where the bandit was tied.

Bob interrogated the man. He was the second in command of a group of raiders that was left over from Quantrill's group. He told Bob they had a wagon and prisoners about a mile east of the house. One guard was left with them. On further questioning, Bob found out it was a young mother with children and a baby at the breast. The man was killed and they were going to have a bit of fun with the woman this evening. Bob sent the women back to the wagons. He completed his questioning and the man requested mercy. Bob obliged him, using his Bowie.

Frank had returned with the rest of the horses. With Andy and Rob's help, he and Charles got all the horses into the training corral.

Bob gathered everyone back together. He told the group the situation. He'd gotten enough information to find the hidden place where the woman and children were being held. He said he was going to get them and asked if anyone wanted to go along. All the boys raised their hands. He looked at Dana and she nodded. He noticed that Rebecca, Mindy and Vanessa also raised their hands.

"On reconsideration, I think it would be advisable to bring a female or two. Mindy and Rebecca, you are coming. Vanessa, thank you for offering but I would rather you stay here and help guard against any other intrusion by raiders. There are enough guns and shooters to keep everyone safe here. We should not be gone over a couple of hours, so please, stay here with the rest."

Vanessa looked dejected, but April came over to her and wrapped her up in her arms and held her close. She was placated and agreed to stay at the farmstead to help. The men mounted up and saluted the women as they left. They started up at a trot, and after they rode out of sight of the family, they pushed into a gallop. Rob scanned the left side of the road as Bob scanned the right. As they neared the place where the bandit described, Bob called a halt. They slipped into the woods and tied their horses.

Bob had a thought, and called Andy over to him. He drew him aside and a quiet discussion ensued. They talked in hushed tones for several moments, and then Andy remounted his Morgan. He took off up the road at a gallop. He passed the supposed turnoff, continued up the road and disappeared over the next rise. Bob just grinned as the others looked questioningly at him.

"Insurance," was all he said.

He then directed Rob to scout in and see just what the situation was. It's a good thing he did that. Five minutes later, Rob returned to the clearing they were using.

"Five," he said, catching his breath. "There are five armed men in that clearing. They do have a woman with a baby. There are also two little girls and a boy of about ten. There are two wagons, a Conestoga and another wagon like ours, outfitted for long-term travel. They are set up in the clearing so the Conestoga is on the south side of the clearing, opposite the trail that leads in."

"To the west of that is the other wagon. It's perpendicular to the Conestoga and parallel to the trail. Their campfire is on the east side and the north is clear. When I was there, two were at the fire, one was sitting on the Conestoga, and one was on the other wagon. There was a guard at the entrance to the clearing. They all are heavily armed."

"So the scudder was lying when he said one man was guarding the woman. Okay, let me think a minute," his dad said. "Oh, and good scouting report, Rob,"

Bob sat on a downed tree and drew a diagram with a stick on the ground. He drew the clearing with the wagons and put X's where the men were stationed. He took some rocks and placed them around the outside of the circle. He figured they outnumbered the men seven to five.

He determined that Rebecca would pare up with Ralph, and Mindy could pair with him. He called everyone over and explained his plan. Frank, Charles and Rob would go to the far side of the clearing with Rob leading the way. They would handle the two at the fire. Rebecca and Ralph would cover the guard, and Mindy and he would take the ones on the wagons. He looked at the group and asked the question.

"Are you absolutely sure you can shoot these men, without hesitation? All our lives depend on it."

He looked at each one of his posse, and they each nodded their heads. They were steadfast. They were resolved. They were resolute. Each one of them would do what they needed to do, to clean up the countryside of these despicable men. He used his diagram to explain the plan further.

When he was sure they knew what to do, he started the plan in motion. Rob took the Gibson boys first. Bob gave them a three-minute head start. He was sure they would all get in position without being seen, since Rob was leading the way. Then he motioned for the others to follow him.

Since everyone knew where everyone else was going to be, when they were in position, Rob could see his father's position. They communicated with hand signals. Bob indicated his watch and signaled one minute. Rob passed the signal on to Frank and Charles. They all knew that Bob's signal would be the first shot. He would take out the man on the high seat.

The tension mounted as the clock counted down. Bob fired. The man on the Conestoga fell off, dead. The deadly rain of lead only lasted about thirty seconds. Ralph and Rebecca only winged the guard, and he ran off, up the trail. There was a horse tied close and the man got on the nag and lit out. Bob signaled for the group to come out, since all the other bandits were dead. As they entered the clearing, a single shot rang out in the distance.

Andy was stationed on the road to pick off any escapee's. Bob had told him to ride over the rise, then take to the woods and come back. He was to station himself at the mouth of the passage. He was told to take out anyone not associated with his family's group.

When the bandit rode out of the trail, Andrew eliminated the threat to the safety and security of Nebraska, with a well-placed bullet to the man's chest. He quickly retrieved his horse, stripped the body of valuables, and captured the bandit's horse. He then rode up the trail, to the outlaw camp, whistling the theme to 'Bridge Over the River Kwai'.

The Gibson boys turned toward the trail as they heard the horse approach. Rob stopped them when he heard the whistle. He knew it was his brother. He decided that the tune would work well as an IFF, because it hadn't been written yet. ['IFF'= Identification: Friend/Foe]

In the mean time Bob and Rebecca started checking out the wagons. The smaller wagon had a lot of goods in it, but no people. The Conestoga was next. Bob climbed up the back ladder, and was rewarded with an iron skillet almost bashing in his brains.

"Whoa!" he shouted as he ducked the pan. It just missed. "We're here to rescue you! Cease fire with the pan!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry," came a lyrical voice from inside the wagon. "I was just so scared. Those men..."

Her voice trailed off a minute. Rebecca climbed up and into the wagon just then. The woman broke down in tears. She took up the baby, who had started crying. She was joined by Mindy who gathered in the young girls to her arms. They had started to tear up, also. Bob had everyone disembark the wagon so they could sort things out.

Once on the ground, introductions were made. The woman was a widow named Shirley Partridge. She and her family were headed in the Conestoga for North Platte where her brother Reuben was waiting. His wife had died and she was bringing her family to join with his.

She introduced her children. David was the man of the family for now. He was nine on his last birthday. Next were the girls Tracy and Laurie They were three and five. The baby's name was Danny.

Bob did the honors introducing everyone else. Then he asked the boys to drag the men into the woods to the east, strip them of valuables and leave them for the animals.

Bob asked Shirley about the other wagon. She said she knew nothing about it. Bob claimed the booty as spoils and he'd search it later. Charles came rushing in, announcing he'd found the livestock. He brought a couple Missouri mules into the camp. These were hitched to the wagon as others joined Charles in fetching the rest of the teams.

Ten minutes later both wagons were ready to leave. Bob told Rob to get his horse and meet the wagons on the trail. The posse took off through the woods to reclaim their mounts as the wagons slowly made their way back out of the clearing. As the wagons left the track and entered the main road, the riders burst forth from the woods to the west. They rode up to the wagons and stopped for a moment.

"All right, people. Let's get back to the farmstead and take stock. Mrs. Partridge, you're welcome to travel with us. I can offer hospitality from my group, and I'm pretty sure I can speak for the Gibson's as well."

Frank nodded his head in agreement. The group headed back together. It had taken them a couple hours to complete their rescue, as Bob had estimated, but there still was excitement when they returned. More introductions were made all around. Bob told the family they had gained another wagon and it was over by the others. This was a good travel wagon that would be better that the buckboard for family travel.

The family started to set about making dinner for the group. While this was going on, Bob and Dana took Ginger and her family aside. They found a quiet place in the grove of trees that was perfect for their discussion.

"What are you going to do now, Mrs. Gibson? Rebuild?"

Tears came to her eyes. She sobbed quietly as Dana moved to comfort her. The children just sat there not speaking. Bob patiently waited until Ginger was ready to go on.

"We don't have any money. The last of it went for taxes. But they will come due again in a couple of months and Mr. Whiplash will finally get the ranch. After Tom's accident, we did OK for a while. Lately though, there have been a series of setbacks and accidents that I'm afraid we won't overcome. I'm at my wit's end trying to figure out what we can do. Today's attack and fire is just the icing on the cake."

Dana rubbed her back in sympathy. She looked sternly at Bob and nodded her head. Twice. A light went on over Bob's head and he spoke

"Mrs. Gibson, I have an idea. We have an extra wagon now and we've got room on our train. Why don't you and your family come with us to Texas? There's plenty of room down there and we'd really enjoy your company. You can sell your place to this Whiplash character and he'll have what he wants and you won't lose everything. We can take along the best of your horses and you can set up a ranch when we get there. What do you say to that?"

"She'd be a fool not to take up your offer," a voice came from behind. "She's been so foolish since my Tom died, or rather, was killed. She needs to take up your offer and get her ass to Texas. I'm coming with you, regardless."

They all turned toward the voice. Standing behind them was a tall, older woman. She was voluptuous in her proportions and quite pleasing to the eyes. Bob guessed she was in her mid fifties, but her skin was not wrinkled like so many of the women he'd met in this time line. Her light brown hair had gray streaks at the temples, but Bob felt Junior rise as he gazed at her.

Their eyes locked for a moment, then as he looked on, her eyes dropped down and then back to stare at him again. A wisp of a smile crossed her lips and as he watched, she licked her lips seductively. Bob's reaction was immediate. He was hard and straining against the fabric of his jeans. She purposefully looked down again with a stare that lasted an uncomfortably long time.

"Mother Gibson!" Ginger cried. "Do you really mean it? I've always looked to you for advice."

"Yes, but you didn't always follow it," came the response. "Now, let's sell this white elephant and get out of here. We can sell what we can't take with us. Most of the household stuff is gone, burned in the fire. We've only got the clothes we're wearing and those that are on the clothesline. I've got about $2000 in the bank which I will throw in with whatever you raise, and we'll partner a ranch together, as a legacy for my grandsons."

"If you want, ma'am, I'd like to offer my services in dealing with this Whiplash character. I've had a little experience with negotiations of this sort. I promise I'll get you the best price for your land. Just how many acres do you have here?"

"We've got six hundred and forty acres, with good water and all. There's plenty of graze land, but we had to sell most of the cattle to pay the taxes last year. We only got ten dollars a head when the other ranchers were getting almost forty."

"Okay, how far is it to town? I'd like to go in and start the process."

"It's only about four miles past the hideout place," Frank offered. "We could make it there in less than an hour."

"Great. I'd like my family to get acquainted with our new traveling companions, while Frank and I go in to town. We should be back before sundown," he looked to Frank who nodded his head. "Hopefully we will have word by then."

"Well, if we are going to be traveling together, I reckon we should know each other better," the older Gibson woman said. "My name is Anastasia. I am real pleased to meet you. You can call me Ana if you want."

She stepped close to Bob and looked him square in the eye. Her stare was penetrating and he started to flinch. She reached her left hand up and grasped the back of his neck. She pulled him to her and their lips met. There was a spark unlike anything since the night in the cave. She felt it too and her eyes went wide.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.