Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 2, Chapter 5

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Chapter 5 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Dana interrupted him, saying, "Easy, Bob. I don't have any problem with any of them. They are very pretty. As far as I'm concerned, I fancy them, too. I never did tell you about my affair with Suzie Peters, in my second year at State. I still get off on the memories, especially when I get horny and you're not around."

Bob's jaw dropped a little lower.

"As far as I know, they all love you ... or worship you ... or whatever. I happen to agree with them," she said matter-of-factly. "Also, in this time period, polygamy was allowed to happen, because that law wasn't enforced. So ... dear, sweet husband of mine ... I want you to marry those women, and treat them the same as you treat me. That means in every way. I expect to see them in the throes of ecstasy, with you fucking them and me eating them out. We share them, understood?"

She sidled up to him again. He was rock hard and straining for release. They lay down on the grass and made love. She began talking dirty to him, telling him how she would suck on June's clit as he stroked in and out and how she would clean his cum out of her sopping pussy while May ate out her pussy and April sat on his face. Then they would all switch places, and start all over again.

He stabbed deep into her as he came along with her. Afterwards, he headed south to clean her. She pulled him around into a '69', and cleaned him as he worked on her. When they were sated, they dressed, and walked back to the camp.

The rest of the family had retired. There were noises of loving coming from the tent where Rob and Vanessa were entrenched. As they walked they saw Andrew on guard duty. They assumed that their girls were in the wagon and the Staffen triplets were in the Conestoga. Andrew confirmed that arrangement when Dana asked. She told him not to worry about guard duty, she was going to do it and she sent Andrew to sleep. He was just tired enough that he did as he was told and he fell quickly asleep. Dana pointed to Bob and then the Conestoga, smiling as she did.

"Have fun, my darling. Tomorrow, I get to join you. Now go.

Bob slowly advanced toward the big wagon. He looked back at Dana a couple of times but she was just standing there, shooing him on with her hands.

"Go," she said in a loud whisper. With that admonition, she picked up the Henry, turned her back on him and started her patrol. He turned himself toward the Conestoga and knocked lightly on the back gate. When there was no answer, he knocked a little louder. Still no answer, but he heard a shuffling around.

"Hello," he whispered. "Are you awake?"

"Shhh," came a voice from inside the wagon. "Your wife will hear. Get inside, quickly."

He wasn't sure who was talking, but he climbed the short ladder and swung his bulk into the back of the wagon. He landed on the bottom of the Conestoga. He found that the back part of the wagon was clear of boxes, and there was a tick mattress covering the floor. It spread from edge to edge in the wagon and was just as long.

In the dim light of the moon he saw the three sisters sitting at the edge of the mattress near the center of the wagon. They each had on a modest nightgown that stretched all the way past their feet. Of course that was probably because they were sitting, but they were completely covered.

Even though they were covered, their womanly charms were evident in the way their chests protruded, wrapped in the cloth of their gowns. As he looked from one to the next, he noticed that there was just a little fear in their eyes. He spoke first.

"I, well, I came to talk to you about your behavior today. May, that was totally out of line. June, that was no accident. April, I don't remember learning ANY dance that was like that."

"We're sorry," April started. "We didn't mean any harm."

"Don't send us away," May added.

"We don't have anywhere to go, or anyone to protect us," June contributed.

"We're sorry," they said in unison, the way twins or triplets always seem to be able to do.

"Why?" he asked.

Three double takes even made Bob a little dizzy. They just looked at him for a minute and then at each other. Smiles broadened across their faces, and they attacked. May grabbed his right hand and placed it on her ample chest. June went for the lips, using her tongue to wedge his mouth open. He readily accepted her offering. April attacked his crotch, pulling his buckskins off and settling down to caress and suck on his growing manhood.

May moved his hand lower and he caressed her mound. She was sparsely furred and he easily found her nether lips. She was extremely moist and he slid his fingers from the bottom to the top, gaining the slick fluid she was secreting.

In the meantime June had gathered her gown and pulled it up, exposing her skin from feet to shoulders. She broke the kiss for an instant and jerked the gown off, tossing it off to the side. Instantly she was back on him, rubbing her tits on him as her tongue rejoined the battle. She worked his buckskin shirt up and broke the kiss once more as she stripped him naked. Again she pressed herself against him. This time it was skin on skin, and she loved it.

April had him rigid. He was to the point that he was leaking precum. He couldn't see her, so the next event was totally unexpected. Her lips had left his cock and he felt her shift. But since he was a bit preoccupied with May's cunt and June's tongue, it came as a complete surprise when he felt his cock slide into a warm, velvety sheath.

At first there had been obstruction but that didn't last long as April opened up to his manhood. When she bottomed out, she held still and shuddered. He reached his other hand out and found her tits. He manipulated her nipples and she began to squirm. That caused her to slide up and down a bit on his cock.

"Ooh," she crooned. "That feels so good. Do it some more."

Bob stroked a bit harder and she rocked more. It became hard for him to concentrate. June gave up his mouth to get behind her sister May and she started fondling her sister's generous breasts while Bob worked his fingers more against her clit. Once he slid them down and fingered the opening. He didn't get very far because June's hymen was intact. He pulled his fingers back and continued to pleasure her by stroking and pinching the folds of her labia together.

He manually stimulated May's clitoris until she orgasmed. When she did, a clear fluid was expelled from her vagina. She was squirting her ejaculate. June swung around and got her face down in time to take in the last of the fluids. They she began to work her sister over, cleaning May up with her tongue. May reclined on the mattress to rest.

Bob pulled June up, and told her to sit on his face. She slid her cunt forward and back as he tongued her slit. As she stroked back he captured her clit with his lips as they stretched over his teeth. He rapidly flicked her little button with his tongue, and she went wild.

In the mean time April was riding like a Bronc rider at the rodeo. Her motion caused her senses to spin as her cervix was pummeled by his cock. She was bouncing now and his cock was constantly bumping her cervix. It sent electrical shocks to her system.


Her orgasm was imminent, and Bob could hold back no longer. He began to spew his seed into her womb as she smashed down so hard his cock split her open enough to accept the life giving fluid deposit. She shivered and collapsed.

June was next. She spun around and sucked his cock into her mouth. Moving sideways, she straddled his body as she flexed into a position where she could let him gain access to her pussy. She felt a slight twinge as he opened her up for the first time. Later, she felt his hot spunk as it entered her most private of places. He held her as she completed her orgasm. The other sisters scooted over to be close to him.

'God, that's so hot, ' Dana thought as she stood by the tailgate of the wagon. Bob had just given one of them an orgasm, and by the sound of it, it was her first. Dana had loosened her outfit and was currently diddling her clit, close to coming. She heard them when they shifted positions and was beneficiary of their linked orgasm.

She came as they came. She could hardly stand. She leaned against the wagon for support. After a moment, she recovered enough to move on. She continued her rounds, and paused to listen at the wagon where her daughters were bedded. There were noises coming from the wagon she recognized.

She licked her fingers, so recently in her own quim as the sounds of female sex turned her on, inside. Again she reached in to stroke and play with her cunt. Her vaginal secretions flooded her hand as she played. The aural stimulation of her daughters sex play took her to the heights again, and once more she came, exploding in a multi-orgasmic display.

Once more Bob was rejuvenated. He moved over to lie with May. He traced little circles on her body. The circles decreased in size as he circled her breasts, first one and then the other. He teased her by not touching her nipples, as she wanted. He circled her navel and was circling her clit as she let the pleasure centers take over.

Her nipples were like pin points, standing high and pointing to the sky. He used this tongue to tease them more as she squirmed beneath him. He tongued her body following here his fingers had just been until he was at her sparsely furred mound. The three sisters were identical in every way.

As he felt their entry he found each hymen intact. He licked and sucked on her labia and moved to her sensitive nubbin. Just a touch of his tongue and she slammed her cunt into his face, clamping his head in place as she reached the zenith of her orgasm. Spasms of pleasure coursed through her body. Involuntarily her hands grasped and pulled on her already distended nipples, causing yet another in the series of body wracking spasms of bliss.

She released his head while in between orgasms. He rolled off of her and on to his back. He pulled her on top of him, her legs splaying out to either side. His rigid pole was centered on her slit and he was sliding it along the course lubricated by the copious amount of girl cum she was producing.

Her sisters moved over to be on either side of the pair as they continued their lovemaking. They began to stroke their sister's body. The tactile stimulation revved her motor again. She sat up and was actively rocking her body on his cock.

April leaned in to suck on one of the pinpoints on May's chest. June copied the action on the other side. The sisters were taking turns between sucking her tit and kissing May passionately. Their hands were still busy, touching her body and stimulating her hard clit.

The time was ripe and she raised herself up with the urging of April. April took Bob's cock in hand and rubbed its leaking tip rapidly along May's slit, covering it with her juices. She placed the head of his cock at the entrance of May's vagina and told her sister to sit.

May started to sit, but the resistance of her maidenhead stopped her. A look of pain crossed her face as she pushed down further. June whispered to her, asking if she wanted help. In the sex-induced fog, May vaguely understood her sister's question, but mutely nodded her head. June passionately kissed her sister, twisted both of May's nipples sharply and at the same time added her weight to May's. This forced May down Bob's shaft, tearing the blockade and lodging May firmly on his pleasure stick. She screamed in pain, but it was muffled by her sister's mouth.

"STAY STILL," June admonished as she held her sister in her arms. April resumed her finger assault on May's clitoris. June began kissing her, all over again. Now she gently tongued the nipples that she had savagely twisted, just moments before. The deed was done, and the pain was rapidly receding. It was being replaced by a pleasurable feeling like she'd felt before when making love with her sisters.

Her hips started rocking a little while Bob's cock moved slightly in and out. The pleasurable sensation of that movement caused a tingling in her abdomen that she recognized and wanted more of. She took longer strokes on his cock as she controlled the penetration. The pain was gone, now, and the pleasure had taken over.

Bob's hands guided her movement as she bounced on his hard cock. Her pussy muscles were clamping down on him and he began to feel the effects of the stroking. He began to flex his hips, meeting her strokes with thrusts of his own. Her orgasm was fast approaching.

Soon she boiled over, as her first cock induced orgasm swept her away. Her cunt clamped down on his cock and he could hold off no longer. He felt his juices as they began their assent, bursting out of his cock head and plastering her insides with his hot sperm.

When she felt his first blast, she came again. His second blast was wasted as she was at the peak of the orgasm but the third blast came as she was descending and it pushed her over the edge again.

Her sisters were still holding her on either side, and Bob's hands wandered to their bodies as well as May's. He had a veritable smorgasbord of tits to play with and two extra cunts to finger. He tweaked each of the rigid nipples on the sisters, and then moved his hands down to the two available cunts. He inserted two fingers in each, with his thumbs stimulating their clits.

His fingers found the slightly rough patch of membrane on the upper portion of their vaginas. He stimulated their G spot and clitoris simultaneously. He also thrust his cock deeper into May's vagina. Within moments, the sisters shared a mutual orgasm. May actually started as another wave burst forth. The combination of that and the expert stimulation by Bob brought first April and then June to completion and they both doubled over as the spasms coursed through their bodies.

Fully sated, they collapsed on or around him in exhaustion. He pulled the sisters close. In moments the three women were asleep. Bob joined them not long after.

May awakened first. There was the gray false light of dawn lighting the wagon. She looked dreamily around. June was snuggled up against her. She turned her head to other way and saw Bob and April cuddled together.

'That's nice, ' she thought as she took in the scene.

Suddenly her eyes snapped fully open. She realized that it was getting light, and Bob was still here. What would his wife think? She knew Dana could shoot, and was fearful that retribution would be swift in coming.

"Wake up," she whispered urgently as she shook Bob and April. "Wake up. It's almost morning and you shouldn't be here. You wife will find us!"

The dismay she projected spilled over to her sisters as they became fully awake. Only Bob seemed unconcerned as he reached out to pull the sisters close. June couldn't resist and brought her lips to his and enjoyed a shared kiss. April was inspired by the upright cock to take it in her mouth and suck. May shook them, interrupting the actions of her sister and whispered again.

"No, no, don't do that. It's almost dawn and his wife will find out what we were doing. If she doesn't kill us, she'll exile us and we'll have no one to protect us anymore," she pleaded with her sisters. "Let him be for God's sake and get him out of here."

Bob move his arms from around the other two sisters and pulled May back down to him. She was straddling him and he bent her forward. That motion presented her well used pussy to her sister. April took matters in hand and rubbed his cock against her slit, like they'd done last night.

May was lost. She pushed back and the cock sank deep within the folds of her velvet sheath. It felt so good and as she flexed it stroked her tender flesh. She stroked deeper and he matched her movement stroke for stroke. In a short time, without warning, she came. Her mouth opened wide in a soundless scream as she collapsed.

"That's some piece of equipment he's got there ladies, isn't it?" Dana spoke for the first time after watching the sisters and her husband play.


Waite turned fitfully in his sleep. Doreen's round body spooned up against his front and his arm stretched over her. His hand cupped her breast and he squeezed it gently in his sleep. She just barely woke from this attention. She lifted her leg and trapped his rigid cock between the folds of her cunt lips. Satisfied with the feeling, she quickly slipped back into sleep.

Waite dreamed the dream again, but he was trapped and couldn't move. Somewhere in his subconscious he felt Doreen in front and Lisa Marie as she snuggled up behind him. The dream began to fade as he finally slipped into a deep, dreamless sleep.


The sisters screamed and dove for the covers, trying to hide their nakedness. Bob just lay there smiling. They all were talking at once and no one could understand. Dana just climbed in the rest of the way and immediately stripped off her clothes and pounced on Bob's partially deflated cock. She took him deep, deep into her throat (I've been told the key was to swallow as you go down, and to breathe through your nose.). Once he was rigid, she climbed on top, and sank all the way down his shaft. The girls were speechless.

"Now then, who's going to suck on these," she asked, cupping her tits invitingly, her nipples already rosy red and engorged with blood. April was first to tentatively crawl forward, her eyes riveted to the junction of that marvelous cock and the newly arrived cunt. She licked her lips and stretched forward to engulf Dana's nipple with her lips.

"Ooh! That feels sooo good," Dana exclaimed as she pulled April close, holding her head to the swollen breast. "I need more. Will one of you come over here and do my other one?"

June was the faster, and latched on to Dana's other breast. May felt left out, until she figured out she could reach the junction with her tongue as Dana rode her man. She dove in. All inhibitions vanished. For the next hour the four of them made love to him, and to each other.

Dana was nearing the end of her endurance when she felt Bob's cock expand the way she knew indicated his impending orgasm. She dropped down, taking him fully inside and she wiggled her ass.

That was it. He blasted his sperm into her waiting womb, as he slightly penetrated her most intimate place. Six or seven pulses coursed into her. Her orgasm hit on the second one.

She vocalized until April covered Dana's mouth with her own. She held the woman, squeezing her breasts and scissoring her nipples between her fingers as Dana's orgasm expanded. June joined in on the other side, lightly touching Dana all over her body, raising the small hairs on Dana's arms and torso.

As she reached the apex of her orgasm, she fainted. The girls caught her and gently lowered her limp form to the mattress. May began cleaning Bob's pole as June started cleaning the cum out of Dana's abused vagina. Once clean, they all cuddled together for a while. When Dana woke up, she got the triplets' attention. When they all were paying attention to her, she began.

"First of all, welcome to the family."

That caused a near riot as the girls grabbed her for hugs and kisses. Bob knew to stay out of it, and he leaned back against the rolled ticking of the pillows. He wasn't exempt from their excitement, though. He was next. Before they could get anything started, Dana continued.

"Now, then, the next thing we need to do is get you all married to Bob. We will have to do that at three different towns. Well, that's not the next thing. We have to tell the children you are going to marry their father. I suspect Rob won't care, neither will Stephanie or Rebecca.

"I do worry about Andrew and Jacqueline. They are the youngest, and there is a maturity factor to consider. Now, I'm pretty sure they all like you. They took to you almost immediately. But after this morning, I'm sure they heard the goings on in here."

"Your children are just wonderful," April offered. "They are so loving and kind. I know we will get along."

June agreed. "Yes, I could feel their compassion when Daddy died. We are really sad he did, but we know life must go on and speaking for my sisters, we are SO glad it turned out so well, with you and your family rescuing us. One thing though, can you teach us to shoot like you do?

Her comment was so out of line with the discussion that everyone broke up laughing. It was a good time to stop and get up, so Dana directed the sisters to get dressed. She tugged on Bob's cock and told him he'd had enough for now and to get going, too.

She was first dressed as Bob was taking in the view as the three sisters pulled out dresses to decide what they would wear today. They each had a trunk full of dresses. Today they chose a high collared dress with lace on the bodice. They were identical design except they were teal, lavender and sky blue in color.

As they were climbing down from the Conestoga, the smell of bacon wafted near the wagon. Salivary glands kicked in and stomachs began to growl. Bob pulled the pocket watch he'd taken from the leader of the bandits out of his pocket and checked the time. It was a little after 7 o'clock, he noted as he wound the stem of the watch. By checking the sun, he figured it had been up for about an hour.

As he looked over the camp, he noted that his daughters and daughter-in-law were cooking breakfast and Andy and Rob were striking the camp. They had taken down the tents, cleaned up the area, hitched up the wagon and when Bob and the women exited the Conestoga, they brought the mule team over and harnessed them up to the single tree.

They had just finished when Rebecca called out, "Come and get it. Breakfast!"

Everyone gathered over at the fire to collect their own food. Vanessa got two plates and carried one over to Rob. They sat close together on a log that had been dragged into camp, just to provide seating. Bob and Dana, April, May, and June sat together on campstools. Andrew and Jackie sat on the tailgate of the smaller wagon. Rebecca and Stephanie took seats on a handy tree stump.

The camp was silent with the exception of the rattle of harnesses and people eating, but Dana knew there was some explaining to do, before they left this camp. When everyone was done eating, Dana called a family meeting sans the four new women. When they were all settled down, she started.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.