Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco - Cover

Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Book 2, Prologue

Time Travel Sex Story: Book 2, Prologue - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Late May, 1985. Reagan is President, and the country is doing well. Unemployment is down to 7.5%, and the dollar is strong against the world market. Milk costs $2.25 a gallon, and gasoline is a dollar less. The population is hovering at around 238 million.

Meet the Malone family from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Bob Malone is 36. He is tall and fit, at about 6' 3" in stocking feet. He's the Outdoorsman Extraordinaire. He's a great husband and father. An expert marksman and fast draw artist, Bob is ambidextrous. He's an all around woodsman and very capable. He can stalk the most skittish game and get close enough to shoot with his handgun. He's an investment banker by trade, and he has lots of time to pursue his outdoorsman hobby.

Dana Malone, 34, is his adoring wife and an avid camper. She can cook anything, and make it taste good. She learned everything she knows from Bob. Everything. He is her first love. She is a green eyed blond. Petite at 4'10" and has a Dolly Parton figure with hips.

Stephanie Malone, 18, is their first child. She is head strong, red haired, and has a temper. She can field dress any game, large or small. She has a big knife and knows how to use it. She plays guitar and sings with a beautiful soprano singing voice. She is a high school senior. At 5'10" she likes volleyball and is a natural at it. She's being recruited by several of the Big Ten schools for a full ride volleyball scholarship.

Rob Malone, 16, is an Eagle Scout. He always knows where he is. He never gets lost. A trailblazer, he can survive in the woods with only a pocketknife. Rob's a high school sophomore and is tall, like his dad. At 6', he is still growing. He has light brown hair and blue eyes. He dates older women ... high school seniors ... much to his sister's chagrin. It's said he is 'equipped for the task.'

Rebecca Malone, 14, is a Prima Donna. She can easily burn water. She's utterly gorgeous with blonde hair, blue eyes, and an overly large chest like her mother. She will be Homecoming Queen and Prom Queen, if she wishes. There isn't a dance she can't do. She also has perfect pitch. She's in eighth grade and is 5'7" tall.

Andrew Malone, 13, is destined for Federal incarceration for computer crimes if he keeps up the way he's going. He can field strip an H-bar AR-16 in less than a minute. He shoots almost as well as his dad, thanks to all the practice on the video games he's hacked. He hand loads all the family ammunition. He is in seventh grade, and is 5'7" tall this month. Last month he was 5'5". He has light brown hair and blue eyes.

Jacquelyn Malone is 12 years old. She is a 'horse whisperer', an avid reader with a photographic memory, and genius level IQ. She read the Encyclopedia Britannica when she was five years old, just after reading the unabridged Webster's Dictionary. She's an unassuming young lady and doesn't flaunt her genius. She too is a high school senior, despite her youth. She's just starting to blossom. Strangely enough, the other seniors at school have accepted her. She stands just 4'6" tall and has red hair and green eyes.

The Malone family lives in an unpretentious home off of Lake Drive, near the Aquinas College campus. They are just outside the East Grand Rapids city limits, but they all go to East Grand Rapids schools. Dana teaches Math at the high school. They'd had to get waivers for the children to attend in the same district. The girls are all in band. Stephanie and Rebecca play the French horn and Jackie plays the flute. Rob runs cross country and track. Andrew is in drama club and chess club. He sings in the choir. His voice was changing but it looks as though he'll remain a Tenor or perhaps a 2nd Tenor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.