Somewhere in Time - A Trip to Waco
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by MattHHelm

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Waite Phillips lost his job and goes home to his ranch. He spends the night under the stars. When he wakes up, everything is changed. He returns home to Waco with a bevy of beautiful traveling companions. One thing's wrong. The year. It's 1873! BOOK 2 The Malone family discovers everything in their world has changed. For one thing it’s now 1874. BOOK 3 1876 and young David Morgan leaves San Francisco headed east. Look out Waco, here he comes! 2013 Cliteride Winner - Erotic Western category.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Time Travel   Western   BBW  

Peggy Sue gave the family the bad news. June had spontaneously aborted during the night. The doctor said she was fine and could have more children. She would need rest and no stress for a week. Then she ought to be fine. Jesse woke up a few hours after breakfast. He was hungry and the kitchen brought some soup and a light sandwich. Lisa Marie was on duty. She put down her tatting to feed him until Betsy came in. She took over duties and fed her husband and comforted her sister-wife. Lisa Marie went back up to the suite.

Waite had purchased the shed from the liveryman. He boarded it up. As far as anyone knew it was a deserted shed. He paid a deputy marshal by the name of Jim Kirklin to be locked in. Another deputy was in charge of bringing food. Waite checked around town and found a pair of beagles and a pair of mastiffs.

He paid good money for the dogs and put them in the barn with the hired man. He promised to check daily. He gave the man access to the weapons in the small wagon behind Jesse's Conestoga. There were several Greeners and a couple Henry's. He was told to keep them loaded. He also was given a matched set of Colt SAA's. The double belt had bullet loops and was full. He promised the man the set when they left. Pride guaranteed no one else would molest Waite's stuff.

Waite paid in advance for a week at the hotel. By the afternoon both Jesse and June were feeling better. June was not far enough along to have post partum depression. Jesse's creased head hurt continually. Waite went to the mercantile and purchased some patent medicine to help with the headache. He guessed there was alcohol and cocaine in it. It did manage to help with the headache though. There was only so much one could do and near the end of the seven days they were all going stir crazy.

Except for Lisa Marie, who managed quite a few yards of tatted lace. She was teaching the young girls to tat also. Darlene and Doreen were getting quite good. So was Betsy. Karen and Annabel Lee were trying but having trouble with it. They could have a great cottage industry if they could produce lace in quantity. Not that they needed the money, but it would keep the hands busy.

Sunday night they took in the opera. It was a comedy. They had a raucous time and it took their minds off their troubles. Jesse had healed nicely. He would have a trophy scar and tales to tell his children. June was gaining strength and she wanted to go to the theater. Waite checked with the doctor and he approved of the outing. He thought it would be good therapy, and it was, for both Jesse and June. Everyone agreed that it was the best fun they'd had in a long while.

Late Tuesday afternoon Doc Welby stopped by June's room. A quick exam proved the treatment had been a success. They were cleared to travel and the family made plans to start out for Dodge City early tomorrow morning. Waite went by the shed to see about the wagons. Jim let him in.

Waite was pleased with the job he'd done protecting the wagons. He gave him five double eagles. That was the equivalent of five month's wages as a deputy. Waite asked if he was married. He answered no. He said he was having too much fun with all the girls who threw themselves at him.

In confidence he confessed that it was getting old. He'd gotten so fast with his six guns, that no one could beat him. All the girls seemed to melt into butter when he kissed them or even sometimes when he just held them. They talked for the longest time. As Waite shook hands with the man he got a good feeling.

Waite took care of his wives that night ... gentle like. He only made love to Patty, Peggy Sue and Doreen. The other wives came so many times they didn't need to have Waite do them, too. It wouldn't substitute for the real thing but this way everyone could enjoy time with Waite, without wearing him out. Many times they all would participate and be totally zapped by the time he was done. Peggy Sue was in control. She knew everyone's cycle and she was in charge of who slept where.

Waite got up early the next morning. He suggested that Peggy Sue get the rest up and ready. He told her to take them all to the hotel restaurant and get them fed. He'd get the wagons ready and meet them at the restaurant. Then he went to the shed and told Jim they needed to get the wagons ready for the trip.

They got the teams up and the tandems ready in short order. Waite reentered the hotel restaurant and told his family they were ready to go. They collected their belongings and headed out. The wagons were lined up facing west in the street. Seated high on the second Conestoga's seat was Jim Kirklin.

"By the way folks, I've hired Jim here as foreman of my new ranch. You know, the one I'll buy when we get the Texas. I made him an offer he couldn't refuse."

The women and Jesse welcomed Jim. Now Jesse could rest more. It would be easier to have him with them. He privately asked Peggy Sue to evaluate Jim as an Alpha. He was pretty sure he was, but wanted the queen's opinion. He already was sure of Jesse. Betsy was turning out to be his little Queen. Or so Peggy Sue told Waite. They'd have to work on getting him wives. From what he told Waite it wouldn't be hard. He just hadn't found what he needed yet.

They started out on the trail west. It was nine am on the 30th day of July, 1873. They traveled across the prairie in their wagon train. To make up for lost time, they went back to the fourteen-hour days of travel. With the extra driver in Jim they could rotate turns with the teams and not be as tired. They made it to Topeka in three days.

To celebrate Waite took everyone to dinner. They were all eating the food and enjoying each other's company when Jim got up from the table and walked out of the room, without a word. They were at a loss for words. No one knew what was going on. It disturbed Waite but not enough to cause him to go after the man. They finished dinner and returned to their rooms.

The wagons had been stationed at a reliable livery stable, and Waite had paid extra for the owner to place a guard on the wagons.

The next morning Waite was up early, as usual. He first kissed each of his wives, plus each of the triplets, who were now recognizing him as 'daddy'. He picked up David but put him back down quickly. He was wet. He told Patty and she dutifully changed him and his clothes and stuck a tit in his mouth. Waite wanted to help, but she just pushed him back. Next he went across the hall and knocked on Jesse's door. In a moment Betsy opened the door. Her shift didn't quite cover everything. Her pointy nipples were hard and she had that just fucked look. She grinned and reported that Jesse wasn't broken anymore. Her eyes suddenly got big as a large glob of sperm plopped on the floor. She grabbed her crotch and quickly shut the door.

Waite moved over to the next-door and knocked. He waited a minute and knocked again. Still no answer. He knocked one more time a little louder. Unexpectedly, the door two down from where he was opened and Jim tiptoed out and quietly closed the door. When he turned toward his room, he saw Waite standing there. He had the biggest shit eatin' grin on his face. Waite told Jim they should get ready. Waite went back to his room and reported to Peggy Sue what had happened at each of the rooms. She grinned and sent Waite to get the wagons. She said she'd take care of getting everyone ready to go.

The family came out of the hotel when the wagons arrived. There was a flurry of activity getting everyone in the wagons. There was one mastiff in each Conestoga and one beagle in each trailing wagon. Jesse had found them and quickly purchased the matched pairs. The women split up among the four wagons. Jim was driving the first wagon and Jesse took the second. Waite was riding Ruth and surprisingly Peggy Sue got on Misty. She enjoyed a ride now and then. They had restocked their supplies at the general store before they left, so they hit the road.

They camped on the prairie that night. The women were doing their thing and Jesse was on fire duty. Waite and Jim took care of the stock.

There was a small clear stream close to where they were camping. Waite and Jim took the animals one at a time down to the stream. They were careful not to let then drink too much. Finally they were all watered and hobbled.

When they returned to the camp they sat on a couple of chairs waiting. When the food was ready Peggy Sue brought Waite a plate. One of the women took a plate over to Jim. He reached for it but she didn't let go. He pulled on it but still she held on. He then looked up. He was startled by what he saw. It wasn't any of the women of the Phillips clan.

He knew her though. It was the young lady he'd spent the night with, one Sarah Michaels, Nurse. Sarah was twenty-two years old. She had long auburn hair that flowed over her shoulders and breasts down to her waist. She stood as tall as Jim, at about five foot-ten. Her eyes were a deep blue green. The thing was, she was madly in love with Jim.

It was a good thing, too, since he had the same feelings. He jumped up from his chair and hugged her tight to his body. She kissed him with hot passionate lips. Her body was grinding against his.

Waite was about to throw a bucket of cold water on the couple when they released their grip on each other. He sat down and pulled her gently down on his lap. She could feel his manhood through the layers of their clothing. He spoke first.

"How did you know? How did she get here? I didn't even know until last night at dinner. I saw her leaving the restaurant, and had to follow her. When I caught up to Sarah she was in the lobby of the hotel. I tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention and when she turned around she nearly attacked me right there in the lobby. She pulled me up the stairs to our floor. Her room was the one Waite saw me coming out of. I wanted to ask if I could bring her along, but when I went to her room she was gone. I thought I had lost her. Can someone tell me what happened?"

"That's easy, lover. Mr. Phillips told his wife, and Peggy Sue came to my room. She told me some things I didn't quite believe but she told me I could come along and be with you. Of course I immediately said yes. You are the man of my life. Peggy Sue says I am to be your queen. She says she feels it in her heart, and body, and mind. She says a queen recognizes another queens. I'm not quite sure what that entails, but I'm willing to find out.

"I do love you. I love you so much so that my heart was aching already this morning when you left the room. Then Peggy Sue came and I knew it would be all right. I joined the ladies in the lobby and they made sure I wasn't noticed. I rode in the rear wagon with Suzie the beagle as company. She likes me. Then when it was time to stop, I just stayed in the wagon until you men went to take care of the livestock. It was great fun playing the trick on you. It will be greater fun tonight because this is the first night of the rest of our lives."

She kissed him again. It was a hot burning kiss. She put everything into it she had. Jim melted at her kiss. Waite and his women just laughed. The sleeping arrangements changed again.

Each wagon had someone sleeping in it and each wagon had a dog chained underneath. They had become a real asset. More than once they had warned the camp of wild animals approaching. No one tried to molest the train yet but they were in Indian country. The Comanche's had not been tamed fully yet. They were on the lookout and were suspicious of any riders they saw.

They were making twenty miles a day. At that rate they would make it to Dodge, in thirteen more days. The next stop they would make was Salina in four days.

The family had a great time teasing Jim and Sarah that evening after the food was served and the dishes were washed. They took the good-natured ribbing graciously. Sarah was a doll and she fit in with the other wives. It was a natural fit.

She had charm and wit. She had attended a women's college back east, where she had trained to be a nurse. Out west that may not be a skill that was in great demand, but as queen to an alpha, it provided a very good background. The rest of the wagon train found out that night that she was a screamer. The screams from their designated wagon continued late into the night.

It would have been funny if it hadn't been so erotic also. Her throes of ecstasy pushed more than one of the women over the edge that either Jesse or Waite was stroking. Once all three women came at the same time and all three vocalized their excitement. It just happened to be Patty and Karen. The mother daughter team came at the same time as Sarah. They were very vocal and the sounds of women coming permeated the vicinity.

Jim finally wore Sarah out, and she collapsed in a heap. She curled up in a ball and was out to the world until morning. Jim heard the beagle growling and he got up and dressed and silently crawled out of the wagon. He looked to the other wagons and while there were still sounds of lovemaking activity he saw Waite and Jesse crawling out as well. Each had a brace of revolvers and a Henry rifle.

What Jim didn't know was that even though the sounds continued, each woman had a ten gauge greener loaded and ready. Waite signaled the men to him. They crawled low to the ground to an outcropping of rocks. They would use the rocks as cover. They waited in the dark until they saw the thing that disturbed the dogs. A gigantic herd of bison was crossing the prairie not more than a hundred yards from where they crouched.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.